crewe, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
-->
  1. Irrational Fears.. What is yours?

What is everyone's irrational fear? Mine is Moths and butterflies. I cannot explain why but I have on various occasions attempted to overcome this at Chester Zoo in their butterfly garden, I never got past the second doorway.

I certainly won't forget the size of the moth that flew at me at work when I was serving a customer, I have not screamed so loud in my whole life haha

So what's yours?

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Mine is Ronald McDonald. Went on holiday to Llandudno when I was eight, in the McDonalds there was some guy dressed as him giving out balloons and stuff. Actually hid under the table. That was over 20 years a go and the guy still scares the hell out of me!

4. Diving into a pool and landing on someone. Go figure.

5. Being late or lost.

6. Giraffe's. They terrify me.

Went to the zoo, and we walked through the feeding house bit - one lurched at me, right in my face, all teeth and tongue - and that was it. *shudders*

7. Pigeons!

8. Geese
    Im shaking thinking about them.

9. Statues !! When I started work aged 17 at Liverpool Vet Hosp, I used to get the bus to London Rd & had to walk up the hill to Pembroke Place ... right past the statue of Lord Wellington on his horse ... every morning i ran like hell past him thinking he'd jump down off his plinth ! Now (40 yrs later) I always think statues are going to move , turn their heads or something ... i know its so stupid now ... but that Lord Wellington has a lot to answer for !!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by hunnybunnyboo View Post
    Statues !! When I started work aged 17 at Liverpool Vet Hosp, I used to get the bus to London Rd & had to walk up the hill to Pembroke Place ... right past the statue of Lord Wellington on his horse ... every morning i ran like hell past him thinking he'd jump down off his plinth ! Now (40 yrs later) I always think statues are going to move , turn their heads or something ... i know its so stupid now ... but that Lord Wellington has a lot to answer for !!!!
    You must love those white human so called statues that you see on Lord St

11. Crowds of people.

12. Most of the above. Anything that flies, bats, crane flies, pigeons, especially. Funnily enough I'm okay with wasps and bees, and I love butterflies when they keep their distance.
    My eldest daughter used to be terrified as a young girl of children's entertainers, the ones that dress up as an animal. She loved the Care Bears, we saw them 3 times, once on her 3rd birthday and she was invited on stage. She was fine with them, but we went to the circus in Aintree, someone dressed as a gorilla came and sat next to her and she screamed the place down.
    My youngest daughter is terrified of street cleaning machines, the motorised ones. If she sees one she crosses the road.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hettyketty View Post
    You must love those white human so called statues that you see on Lord St
    OMG .... i'm shuddering at the very thought of them ..... i've been known to walk right on the edge of the kerb with my face turned away !!! I swear if one of them approached me ... I'd die on the spot !!!

14. Accidents happening to my family

Reported by: Stupot
    The Guinness pump running dry......

16. Jim fixing me.......

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Crewe / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Crewe

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in crewe
Replacement Stove Glass in crewe
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
crewecrewe News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)