UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 LastLast

wedding at southport town hall

has anyone been married at southport town hall and what did they think of it? Thank you

I got married there in 2004. It was fine and how we wanted it.

oh thats nice. not sure if u are male or female but did the bride not mind walking in the side as opposed to up the middle aisle?

Ask MG Man!

Some pics. Click HERE
    I may be old but I ain't stupid..!!!
    http://www.sdlbl.btck.co.uk
    Clipart

Hiya, I'm female and to be honest because I hate having the attention on myself it was bad enough having to walk in like that at all. I would rather have walked in with everyone else so going in at the side wasn't a thought in my mind. It all depends on what you want though.

Thanks for the photos thay make it look really nice.

Hi sandgrounder, I also dont like all the attantion but i think its jus instilled in me about walkin up the middle aisle. I will go have a look at the town hall and see thank you.

If there was any disappointment on the day that was it,but dont let it spoil what is a most enjoyable experience.

Good luck and all the best.

I was married there in 1974. I can remember it like yesterday, and you know what a bad day it was yesterday.........OUCH !!!! the wife just hit me.

Me too - 1988 I married the yank. Great day. Every time we walk past we go and stand on the steps and remember back.
    Take care out there

I got married there in 2002, I thought it was a nice enough place until my brother in law said it looked like a courtroom!!

Its getting married that counts I suppose not the place...having said that I'm divorced now!!

I was always a bit dubious until my brother got married there. It was actually really nice. I was pleasantly surprised. I got married at Gretna Green but if I chose to have got married at home then I would have definitely have considered the Town Hall.

ive been to two wedding there year and its lovely, really simple but well set out so everyone can see the bride and groom

and you can have pictures on the steps inside and outside

thank you everyone for your replies! I still cant make my mind up! i will go down and have a look and see. thank you!!

What is more important to you the wedding or the marriage?
    I may be old but I ain't stupid..!!!
    http://www.sdlbl.btck.co.uk
    Clipart

well the marriage....but i would still like to look back with the best memories instead of what ifs

Custom Search