southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    CPS are going after Bartons assets

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal99 View Post
    CPS are going after Bartons assets
    Good news

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyramy View Post
    doesn't end with the homes activity,this riece of s..te,has damage dalot of good peoples lives ruined some nearly broke some and violated some!truly a beast from the darkside.
    Well jamy I have always thought if there is one thing worse than a poor dastard its a rich dastard in terms of collateral damage to those around them.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    Which put me in mind of this report...

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...snake-14906497

What I most remember about David Barton Senior is his easy charm. In conversation he came across as a genuine, warm-hearted chap.

There wasn't anything in particular about his manner that triggered alarm bells with me...apart from a vague sense that his conversational style was perhaps overly directive; my knowledge that sometimes those possessed of the most charm also possess other less desirable traits; and my memory of a prior conversation someone had had with me in which they detailed a series of misgivings about Barton Senior's motives and dealings.

One of the misgivings expressed was that David Barton Senior's Nursing Home absolutely insisted on an appointment-based viewing system - unlike other Homes, which he described as mostly allowing and perhaps welcoming a surprise drop-in from a person seeking a guided tour - during which the visitor-viewer could assess whether that Home was a suitable establishment to provide personal care to that viewer's elderly relative.

Interesting insertion of Vivaldi to place a spring in the viewer, in this Barton Park promotional video, below; more interesting yet, past the halfway running mark, is the lingering camera shots on luxury motor cars. Unusually, for a family-owned Home, the owners do not feature.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WXpHG5El76E?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

David Barton Junior does not have the "charm" of his father, although he does prefer talking to listening (he seems oblivious to many non-verbal cues) and does share a (more-exaggerated) habit of illustrating much of his patter (especially when standing) with an ostentatious use of symmetrical arm and hand movements.

Listening a number of times to David Barton Junior, with his ever-so-softly tone and curious use of the English language, my overall impression was that he had based his speaking style and deportment on that of Cliff Richard, and his English word choice and syntax choice on that of Chris Eubank. If I had expressed that impression to him, I feel there is a strong chance he would have been quietly delighted with that undoubted compliment - before then registering his mild disinterest as to the conversation centring on himself, before then returning to discussing the matter at hand in terms of his beliefs and values, before then returning to enquire about your stated impression of him.
    After the saga/trials have finished I expect more stuff will come out.

Feel so sorry for the relatives after reading this case.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    "GREED IS GOOD" can't quite remember who said that but this individual certainly adhered to that principle.

Margaret Thatcher's imaginary friend Gordon Gekko ?

Likes / Dislikes

Barton

It’s not just happening with the elderly. People in assisted care,vulnerable people etc. Am dealing with people at moment in property business who are involved in the aforementioned who when it comes to pay up for work done over a period of time. Quote loads of local in the media gangsters names. As that’s what police call them as a method of intimidation. But as well as they are set up business wise are not really that bright. It will all come out soon. Think the people that they are naming might turn against them.🧐

Likes / Dislikes
    Following on from my post #68, and my allusion to David Richard Barton Junior's delicate deportment and softly-spoken yet incessant earnestness reminding me of Harry Rodger Webb, AKA Cliff Richard, I would suggest that David Junior, at this juncture, could perform a wonderful karaoke rendition of this:

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DxqdIA75sc?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Likes / Dislikes
    More details of the people he robbed here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Likes / Dislikes
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8447071.html

'Despicably greedy' care home owner jailed for stealing millions from pensioners

[...]

After Ms Willey died he put in a fraudulent claim for £10m he said was owed to him.

When police began to investigate that claim Barton sold a number of his luxury cars, including four Ferraris and two Rolls Royces, and later transferred money from the sales into his son’s bank accounts.

Likes / Dislikes
    Was sent this local news item link the other day. Excellent quality local articles throughout. Recommended .

http://southporttimes.co.uk/?p=1899

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    Was sent this local news item link the other day. Excellent quality local articles throughout. Recommended .

http://southporttimes.co.uk/?p=1899
    haha!bet this ones needin the loo a lot coming up in November.then guess hell be staying away from the loos inside hmp,vaseline in hand.!!

Likes / Dislikes

Likes / Dislikes
    Evil care home owner's sons cleared of money laundering

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-sons-15323351

Likes / Dislikes
    They're Clones, they must have got the shiny blue suits as a job lot, the shine must be a teflon coating.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

106 - 114 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AJ
Big brands, big deals, 250 machines displayed, tractors, chainsaws, shredders, cultivators, aerators, vacs, trimmers, robot mowers, authorised warranty, most makes, est. 66 years
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 535369
15 Hampton Road, Southport, PR8 6SX
Your local hire centre. Extensive range of tools and equipment. Suppliers to the trade and DIY
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 538595

178 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9 7DF
Although mainly catering for the family cyclist, our business encompasses all aspects of cycling.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 228805
Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)