southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
    Likes / Dislikes
    There's a dedicated website here.
    Weather Underground PWS ISOUTHPO2

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MG Man View Post
    The posted website, showing database of local pedophiles, will undoubtedly put some of the posters mind at rest...also bringing to the attention of complacent parents, that they should be vigilant at all times..

Likes / Dislikes
    How would you feel if something happened to a child and you could have told people about it?

Likes / Dislikes
    i think you would be far better reporting this matter to the police ,if you have not already done so

edit.....just seen the word convicted in your opening post. I would still report this though to the police or relevant authority ,stating you are concerned about this person in your area, for obvious reasons

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by F2.8 View Post
    i think you would be far better reporting this matter to the police ,if you have not already done so

edit.....just seen the word convicted in your opening post. I would still report this though to the police or relevant authority ,stating you are concerned about this person in your area, for obvious reasons
    F2, I would hope the police and SBC are aware of his whereabouts, my concern is do the people in the neighbourhood know???
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MG Man View Post
    I think the authority's would welcome some help on reporting any sightings of the men on the 'wanted' page rather than those they know about.

https://theukdatabase.com/most-wanted/

Likes / Dislikes
    What should one report on a known convicted paedophile living in your community?

1.Any behaviour in which you think a child could be at risk of attack.

2.Any behaviour you think the perpetrator may be breaking his terms of
    probation.

Examples of which are..
    You know or have been told the perpetrator has a new partner with children or grandchildren who live or visit the home.

You know or have been told the perpetrator is offering to babysit or childmind for a neighbour.

You know or have been told the perpetrator purposely contacts meets joins or loiters to engage unaccompanied children in conversation.

Walking past a school or going to Macdonald's on its own is not enough.

Though it is better to contact the authority's if in doubt as of course no one wishes to live with regret at having not acted on a worrying incident that may put a child at risk.

Likes / Dislikes
    .......as above, lets face it they have to live somewhere!

My issue was that the person had moved out of his marital home to his mothers in the same area, except that the road he moved to was a DIRECT walking route to a Primary School, young kids passing where he lived 5 days a week!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by *concerned* View Post
    .......as above, lets face it they have to live somewhere!

My issue was that the person had moved out of his marital home to his mothers in the same area, except that the road he moved to was a DIRECT walking route to a Primary School, young kids passing where he lived 5 days a week!
    You are right to be concerned that he be breaking his terms of probation which usually specify a fixed address.
    Depends if he has notified authorities of his change of address
    and it is justifiable to report.

It is Worth noting times and dates before reporting to save the authority's trouble of checking out the excuses such as

'I sleep at the specified address only visit 2nd address in the daytime'
    'Mother was ill'
    'I only go there for meals and washing'
    'I am my mothers carer'.

....and every other cunning manipulative excuse.
    Last edited by Hamble; 18/02/2017 at 11:39 AM.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

4-8 Liverpool Avenue, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8 3NH
We have a superb range of over-mantle mirrors to complement any room setting, with over 300 in stock to view.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578788
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE

Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511
30 Virginia Street, Southport, PR8 6RU
Established 17 years ago. MOT\'s, servicing, repairs. Free collection and delivery service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 543808

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)