Hello, I hope you don’t mind me posting in your group! I work at Boundless Productions - we make programmes such as Grand Designs and Escape to the Country.
We’re going to be filming an episode of a property makeover series for Channel 5, in Southport next week – and we’re looking for potential house buyers to provide feedback on a house currently on the market, before it undergoes a cosmetic makeover to help make it more appealing to buyers.
So if you are currently house hunting in the area – or if you’re thinking of buying a property in the future, we’d love to hear from you.

We’re looking for two people to visit one of our houses and provide their first impressions of the property on camera, both before and after the makeover.

We will film you having a brief tour of the house. Filming will take a maximum of 2 hours on the first visit, and 1 hour post-makeover - and it should be a lot of fun!
If interested please email Laura Neal at laura.neal@boundlessproductions.tv or call on 0207 691 6350