uk, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
    Likes / Dislikes

Jim MacGuiness Past Captain & Boy`s Brigade Officer of the 7th ,9th, & 12th Companies

Jim now 88 yrs old has been poorly for a little while and today is to be admitted to Ascot Lodge Nursing Home , 38 Chambres Rd . Southport .

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes

Thumbs up Jim McGuinness

Quote Originally Posted by Garth1 View Post
    Jim now 88 yrs old has been poorly for a little while and today is to be admitted to Ascot Lodge Nursing Home , 38 Chambres Rd . Southport .
    Hello Garth, Sorry to hear that Jim is not in good health as I was a member of the 9th Brighton Rd Company of the Boys Brigade in the early 60's.

I now live in Burtonwood near Warrington (have been here for over 30 years), I will be coming to Southport in the next week or so would it be possible to see Jim and if so what are the visiting hours at Chambers Rd?

I remember you as one of Jims assistants on meeting nights at Brighton Rd.

I have some happy memories of the days when we went camping to Prestwick in Scotland (at the side of Prestwick Airport) and of Lee bay in North Devon near Ilfracombe!

Pass on my regards to Jim.

Norman J.
    There but for the grace of God Go I!

He who hasn,t made mistakes hasn,t made anything!

Always take care, as Confucious says it is better to be 10 minutes late in this world, than 10 years early for the next one!

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Uk
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Uk

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in uk
Replacement Stove Glass in uk
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
ukuk News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)