aberdeen, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
-->
  1. Quote Originally Posted by sconney View Post
    Hiya Ped. Yeh Fox's thread is about the pushing of the agenda onto others, he chose vegetarianism but my point was that its a charge which could be raise against any movement, whether mainstream or minority.

Unfortunately the net, and certain social media sites which ought to know better, gives them a mouthpiece.

Toodles thanks for the nod mate. Yep it's getting close. Those one-percenters / globalist like soros etc are literally driving us all to despair mate - seriously. Its happening in Paris, Greece, etc.

Theres a lad on my team at work who announced last week he is reliant on his local foodbank. This is a lad who works full time plus all the overtime God sends. More and more working people are having to rely on them.

I expect the rioting to spread as more and more begin to fall into despair.
    There are definitely some people who get their priorities wrong!

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Same here. I do not like olives so I don't eat those either. There is a massive variety of food available - everyone to their own. Does vegetarianism cause harm - no, several leading sports people are vegetarians.

4. Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Same here. I do not like olives so I don't eat those either. There is a massive variety of food available - everyone to their own. Does vegetarianism cause harm - no, several leading sports people are vegetarians.
    Not at the moment, but if a majority of people took it up we would be overrun with animals so us meat eaters are doing the world a favour.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sconney View Post
    Hiya Ped. Yeh Fox's thread is about the pushing of the agenda onto others, he chose vegetarianism but my point was that its a charge which could be raise against any movement, whether mainstream or minority.

Unfortunately the net, and certain social media sites which ought to know better, gives them a mouthpiece.

Toodles thanks for the nod mate. Yep it's getting close. Those one-percenters / globalist like soros etc are literally driving us all to despair mate - seriously. Its happening in Paris, Greece, etc.

Theres a lad on my team at work who announced last week he is reliant on his local foodbank. This is a lad who works full time plus all the overtime God sends. More and more working people are having to rely on them.

I expect the rioting to spread as more and more begin to fall into despar.
    I don't push my choice onto anyone and I cook meat/fish/chicken for the rest of the family.

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Aberdeen / Scotland
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Aberdeen

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in aberdeen
Replacement Stove Glass in aberdeen
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
aberdeenaberdeen News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)