buxton, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
-->
  1. Worst TV adverts

Now that the John Lewis Elton John On has finished, mine have to be

onthebeach.co.uk
    onthemarket.co.uk

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. worst adverts

Booking.com with happy welcome geezer
    Gtech Airram
    Anything with funerals, life insurance, wonky donkeys

4. Any advertising involving people wanting loans,especially at this time of year when a lot of people are still paying off their debts after christmas,and with NO wages until late January,and even then the money won't cover any bills owing,these advertisers are trying to get them into even MORE debt with the added extortionate interest rates,some firms charging over 1240%.

5. CHARITY ADVERTS

Almost all show graphic images of cold or starving or thirsty or emaciated or blind or deformed or homeless or deprived children or animals!

Reported by: Lamparilla
    If a British Gas boiler can make your home warm and cosy, why does a penguin, which can live and breed in sub-zero Antarctic temperatures, need to wear a coat and scarf indoors?

7. Definately charity adverts .

8. Bingo

Then there's this one....

BAN THE SUN FROM ADVERTISING NOW !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnUeGjjzlC0

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saxon View Post
    Then there's this one....

BAN THE SUN FROM ADVERTISING NOW !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnUeGjjzlC0
    Wouldn't wipe my A**e on that piece of scum .

10. Can party political broadcasts count as well.

Doesn't bother me as do not watch them

11. PPB's

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Can party political broadcasts count as well.

Doesn't bother me as do not watch them
    I sit and laugh at them because whatever they say, it's all lies !

12. Never watch anything live except the News, anything with ads in gets the 16x FF treatment.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Never watch anything live except the News, anything with ads in gets the 16x FF treatment.
    Ditto, haven't watched an advert in years.

14. Go Compare!

That silly geezers voice is just so piercingly shrill - and far too loud. I have to dive for the mute button!

15. Too many to list that I simply cannot abide but the BEST for me recently was the skating bear and squirrel advertising Dancing on Ice that started recently. Not watching the show with so many Z listers I have never heard of, but oh that advert was wonderful. The ending made me laugh every time I watched it.
    Sorry to stray from the point of the thread. I hated the Elton John advert he makes my skin crawl.

16. Halifax debit card,Ghostbusters & Wizard of oz, pure nappy fillings.

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Buxton / East Midlands
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Buxton

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in buxton
Replacement Stove Glass in buxton
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
buxtonbuxton News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)