caerphilly, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
-->
  1. Current met office thinking goes like this:

Polar region now warmer due to global warming/high CO2 levels, so less temperature difference between polar air mass and tropical air mass. The boundary between the two air masses is therefore less distinct, leading to jet-stream 'wandering' more in large slow-to-change loops.

As result of the above, the U.K. ends up being stuck in either a cool/dry polar air mass, or warm/wet tropical air mass for extended periods......This would certainly explain last years prolonged wet summer.

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Our weather is not getting anywhere I'd say . It has always been measurable as far as I can remember myself.

4. a whole bunch of ostriches??

Come on guys! Get your heads out the sand. Global changes in the composition of the atmosphere will naturally lead to a change in weather. This is inevitable, it is cause and effect. Those of you not willing to accept that are selfishly living in a dream world in which you think its O.K to take and use things without consequence. Look at the breakdown of the chemical reactions and tell me I'm wrong. Lets at least try to be green guys?

5. Makemyessay

Your allergies are becoming dangerous because of climate variation ... As the temperature increases, due to our elevated emissions, allergenic species.hire someone to write your paper

6. assignment help for college

Imagine how it would feel to be called out in the class for a copied assignment. Professors do not take plagiarism lightly at all. If you do not have the time to write the college assignment from scratch, just take assignment help for college with your collegepapers from us and get well-referenced assignments. Our college assignment helpers are well-versed with all kinds of citation styles – be it APA, Oxford or MLA.

You are in: UK / Caerphilly / Wales
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Caerphilly

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

Jobs from Indeed

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
caerphillycaerphilly News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)