caerphilly, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ...
-->
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Salus.p I thought you may find this interesting.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

I am sure it is fair game for a politician to quote a poll which favours
    their party.
    Sure politicians will quote a poll which favours them, but tell me when did the presenter of QT get to overule anyone based on their own bias.

The presenters job is surely to control the show, intervene if someone is blatantly lying, try to get politicians to actually answer questions, it isn't in any way their position to put anyone down with a lie of their own.

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Yes. Early days yet, maybe she'll adopt a certain gravitas down the line.

Unfortunate about the controversy of her second show. Sounds like the new producer (or director, I forget which) might want to curb their determination to be quite so confrontational in a bid to grab ratings. I don't mind a bit of argy-bargy on policies, quite welcome it, in fact. But I think personal slurs should be left out of the pre-show whipping up of the audience.
    Totally agree.

Did you watch Fiona Bruce's other programme's 'Fake or Fortune' and Antique's Road Show'?
    Her style on both was to bring her own personality and views into the programme which worked well.

Perhaps the style more suited for Question Time is newsreader mode
    to avoid misunderstandings.

4. Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Sure politicians will quote a poll which favours them, but tell me when did the presenter of QT get to overule anyone based on their own bias.

The presenters job is surely to control the show, intervene if someone is blatantly lying, try to get politicians to actually answer questions, it isn't in any way their position to put anyone down with a lie of their own.
    The YouGov pol did put the Tory's ahead.

Dianne Abbott should have been quite capable of arguing her point on the polls and naming the ones she believed put Labour ahead backing up her facts.
    Did she not know the result of the YouGov Poll?

5. Polls commissioned by newspapers through 3rd party research organisations are not restricted to the readership of those papers.

6. How can I Get Maths Assignment Help online in UAE

Each mathematics assignment contains a degree of complexity and difficulty. In order to complete a mathematics assignment successfully, you will need a lot of time and effort, along with excellent comprehension skills. However, if you lack in any of these, you can take online maths assignment help in UAE from us.

7. abut Friona Bruce

If any does not Know About Who is friona bruce then read it.

Fiona Elizabeth Bruce is a British journalist, newsreader and television presenter.She an Oxford University graduate and speaks fluent French and Italian. Bruce joined the BBC in 1989 and is perhaps best known for her role as a news presenter.

8. Quote Originally Posted by salus.populi View Post
    Fiona Bruce last night stated that Labour are behind in the polls when they are actually ahead in all bar one poll.
    Is lying to the nation the style you like from state broadcasters?
    I know what you mean! It was so amazing. This year I already bought concert tickets to go to the concert of Operacion Triunfo next month. This is a Spanish singing contest, a talent show. I was lucky to see it thanks to LINKwhere I was casually browsing for tickets to many concerts. I will post a blog post about this contest another day. I also will stay two days in Madrid which is awesome.

9. Wordpress Designers NYC,::Gvate LLC

WordPress SEO service is a search engine optimization service specifically dedicated to WordPress. We have in house proprietary strategies specifically developed for WordPress websites to enable maximization of website optimization while utilizing the tools readily available for WordPress Designer NYC.

10. Audience Measurement System,::RSG Media

The world’s leading media & entertainment companies understand that their success is driven by both art and science. Since 1985 they have trusted RSG Media’s industry experts, data scientists, and technologists to help them drive revenue and increase profits from their rights, Audiences Measurement System, and advertising.

FirstFirst ...

You are in: UK / Caerphilly / Wales
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Caerphilly

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

Jobs from Indeed

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
caerphillycaerphilly News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)