caerphilly, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
-->
  1. What programme would you like to return to our screens???

    personally, mine would be Brookside, without a doubt!!
    Would be great for it to be shown on CH4 for an hour or so each night!!
    Right from the very beginning with the Grants and the Corkhills.
    Would be interesting to see all the bad hairstyles/clothes that we remember from the 80's!

    (but already sent a quick email to CH4 and they have no plans to show any re-runs!)

    I tried!!

  2. YOUR COMMENTS:


  3. Brookside was great, I remember when Barry Grant was held hostage by that cult and the bible read to him 24 hours a day, and then the house blew up.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Retrothread2001 View Post
    Brookside was great, I remember when Barry Grant was held hostage by that cult and the bible read to him 24 hours a day, and then the house blew up.
    It was Katie Rogers that got held hostage by that cult group!!
    And the house that blew up was rented by 3 people, one I recall was a bloke called 'Pat' with a great mullet!!

  5. Not so much a rerun, but i would like Top Gear the way it was in the 1980s/90s.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    It was Katie Rogers that got held hostage by that cult group!!
    And the house that blew up was rented by 3 people, one I recall was a bloke called 'Pat' with a great mullet!!
    It was Katie's boyfriend who was the cult leader, she got brainwashed by him. The cult leader wanted to clean Barry's soul. Barry was held in one of the bedrooms. it was in 1994.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    personally, mine would be Brookside, without a doubt!!
    Would be great for it to be shown on CH4 for an hour or so each night!!
    Right from the very beginning with the Grants and the Corkhills.
    Would be interesting to see all the bad hairstyles/clothes that we remember from the 80's!

    (but already sent a quick email to CH4 and they have no plans to show any re-runs!)

    I tried!!

    A few episodes here if you need a quick fix ...

    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/brookside/4od

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Retrothread2001 View Post
    It was Katie's boyfriend who was the cult leader, she got brainwashed by him. The cult leader wanted to clean Barry's sole. Barry was held in one of the bedrooms. it was in 1994.


    Sorry!

    I'm gonna put on my pedantic hat for a minute.


    The bottom of your foot is your sole; your spirit is your soul.



  9. Here they are!!
     

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Sorry!

    I'm gonna put on my pedantic hat for a minute.


    The bottom of your foot is your sole; your spirit is your soul.


    What about ar sole disturbed ?

  11. I would like to see the It Ain't Half Hot Mum (1974–81)


  12. Rentaghost/Blockbusters/Bread/Grange Hill/Tales Of The Unexpected/Colin's Sandwich/Naked video( a comedy!)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Rentaghost/Blockbusters/Bread/Grange Hill/Tales Of The Unexpected/Colin's Sandwich/Naked video( a comedy!)
    Grange Hill. Mr Bronson, it was good in the 80's that show. Bronson's best bits are on youtube, God he hated Danny Kendell.

  14. Dixon of Dock Green dealing with drug dealers and London Gangs, although Jack Warner may look a bit rough at the moment but I'm sure make up could paper over the cracks.

  15. Space Patrol.

  16. 3-2-1 Dusty bin, with Ted R.. How the hell anyone made any sense of the 'clues' Ill never know.. It reminds me of Saturday night staying at my grans.. God bless ya gran, I miss you!!!! Xxx


You are in: UK / Caerphilly / Wales
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Caerphilly

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register



       
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

Jobs from Indeed



UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
caerphillycaerphilly News



Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)