ely, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
-->
  1. Quote Originally Posted by sconney View Post
    Hiya Ped. Yeh Fox's thread is about the pushing of the agenda onto others, he chose vegetarianism but my point was that its a charge which could be raise against any movement, whether mainstream or minority.

Unfortunately the net, and certain social media sites which ought to know better, gives them a mouthpiece.

Toodles thanks for the nod mate. Yep it's getting close. Those one-percenters / globalist like soros etc are literally driving us all to despair mate - seriously. Its happening in Paris, Greece, etc.

Theres a lad on my team at work who announced last week he is reliant on his local foodbank. This is a lad who works full time plus all the overtime God sends. More and more working people are having to rely on them.

I expect the rioting to spread as more and more begin to fall into despair.
    There are definitely some people who get their priorities wrong!

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Same here. I do not like olives so I don't eat those either. There is a massive variety of food available - everyone to their own. Does vegetarianism cause harm - no, several leading sports people are vegetarians.

4. Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Same here. I do not like olives so I don't eat those either. There is a massive variety of food available - everyone to their own. Does vegetarianism cause harm - no, several leading sports people are vegetarians.
    Not at the moment, but if a majority of people took it up we would be overrun with animals so us meat eaters are doing the world a favour.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sconney View Post
    Hiya Ped. Yeh Fox's thread is about the pushing of the agenda onto others, he chose vegetarianism but my point was that its a charge which could be raise against any movement, whether mainstream or minority.

Unfortunately the net, and certain social media sites which ought to know better, gives them a mouthpiece.

Toodles thanks for the nod mate. Yep it's getting close. Those one-percenters / globalist like soros etc are literally driving us all to despair mate - seriously. Its happening in Paris, Greece, etc.

Theres a lad on my team at work who announced last week he is reliant on his local foodbank. This is a lad who works full time plus all the overtime God sends. More and more working people are having to rely on them.

I expect the rioting to spread as more and more begin to fall into despar.
    I don't push my choice onto anyone and I cook meat/fish/chicken for the rest of the family.

6. RE: vegetarianism

Individuals become veggie lovers for some, reasons, including wellbeing, strict feelings, worries about creature welfare or the utilization of anti microbials and hormones in domesticated animals, or a longing to eat such that stays away from exorbitant utilization of natural assets. A few people pursue a to a great extent veggie lover diet since they can't stand to eat meat. Turning into a vegan has gotten all the more engaging and open, on account of the all year accessibility of new products, more veggie lover feasting choices, and the developing culinary impact of societies with to a great extent plant-based eating regimens.
    By: custom coursework writing service

You are in: UK / Ely / East of England
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Ely

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk
Christmas trees in ely
Firewood suppliers in ely
Replacement Stove Glass in ely
Bulk Aggregates in ely
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
elyely News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)