leeds, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
-->
  1. Corbn cannot answer the question.

Would Corbyn deliver Brexit?

The short answer is no!

Remaining in the Custom and free movement agreement is not Brexit
    and will leave the UK worse off than 'Remaining.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oust-WEEK.html

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. But that is what May is offering

4. Neither are offering Brexit. They both want us to be slaves of the EU.

No Deal i.e. exiting on WTO terms is what's needed and the only way of getting what the people mandated.

5. I believe a lot of the no deal commentary are scare tactics. Surely these would damage the EU more than the UK. Lorry parks etc..

Surely there would still be a transition period in the event of a no deal. The other deals are as effective as staying in the EU

6. Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I believe a lot of the no deal commentary are scare tactics. Surely these would damage the EU more than the UK. Lorry parks etc..

Surely there would still be a transition period in the event of a no deal. The other deals are as effective as staying in the EU
    It isn't just the EU though, there are apparently some 40 trade deals with other countries which we are part of as EU members, David Davis at one time declared that these trade deals would simply continue after Brexit, it's now revealed that all he actually got was an agreement to discuss these deals with a view to negotiating deals on similar terms.

In other words a promise of talks, no deals, no guarantees, nothing.j

7. Read last week even if TM deal went through there is not enough time to pass all legislation. Pee up in brewery comes to mind.

On the bright side she may go down on her sword this week and take a much needed break in the Priory, she looks like she is heading there

8. Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    It isn't just the EU though, there are apparently some 40 trade deals with other countries which we are part of as EU members, David Davis at one time declared that these trade deals would simply continue after Brexit, it's now revealed that all he actually got was an agreement to discuss these deals with a view to negotiating deals on similar terms.

In other words a promise of talks, no deals, no guarantees, nothing.j
    All the trade deals would require renegotiation with the individual countries, any of significance would no doubt be on worse terms than the deals with the EU due to size.

9. Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    I believe a lot of the no deal commentary are scare tactics. Surely these would damage the EU more than the UK. Lorry parks etc..

The hold ups at ports would be our exports being held up awaiting inspection, hold ups in this country would be due to lack of ships / trains to load on to due to unloading queues at the other end or due to us processing imports. This takes us back to the situation we were in before we joined up and was one of the the main reasons we did join.

10. I still believe there would be a transition period until we start importing crap sub standard US food but maybe they would be restricted for the NHS Schools Food Banks. (Cynical)

11. The truth is, Corbyn CAN’T answer questions, he hasn’t got a clue. His one and only mandate is to get himself into Downing Street. It doesn’t matter what question he is asked, the answer is always the same, “we will call for a General Election”. Theresa May isn’t actually covering herself in glory, but she’s still a much better proposition than a far left Labour/Marxist Corbyn and McDonnell set up.

12. Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    The truth is, Corbyn CAN’T answer questions, he hasn’t got a clue. His one and only mandate is to get himself into Downing Street. It doesn’t matter what question he is asked, the answer is always the same, “we will call for a General Election”. Theresa May isn’t actually covering herself in glory, but she’s still a much better proposition than a far left Labour/Marxist Corbyn and McDonnell set up.
    Absolutely!
    In the interview today Corbyn says he wanted to stay in the EU to reform workers rights THEN gave 'workers rights' the reason he supported staying in the Customs Union.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Absolutely!
    In the interview today Corbyn says he wanted to stay in the EU to reform workers rights THEN gave 'workers rights' the reason he supported staying in the Customs Union.
    Yes, thats logical if you want to reform something you choose the easiest route.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Absolutely!
    Quite logical, no-one can change or improve anything while stood on the side-lines, you seem to be able to blame Corbyn for anything and everything, may I just remind you the guy is currently leader of the opposition, the current fiasco is entirely under the current management.

15. Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Quite logical, no-one can change or improve anything while stood on the side-lines, you seem to be able to blame Corbyn for anything and everything, may I just remind you the guy is currently leader of the opposition, the current fiasco is entirely under the current management.
    No it is not. The current fiasco is entirely due to the majority of people that voted to leave the EU.

16. Quote Originally Posted by semah View Post
    No it is not. The current fiasco is entirely due to the majority of people that voted to leave the EU.
    OK, tell me again who set up the referendum? Who has been in charge of the alleged negotiations? now correct me if I'm wrong, but I have more than a feeling that a Tory government has been in power through this period, logically the Tories created the mess and successfully made it worse

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Leeds / Yorkshire and the Humber
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Leeds

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in leeds
Replacement Stove Glass in leeds
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
leedsleeds News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)