middlesbrough, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
  1. ** NEW ** Likes / Dislike buttons

Being implemented tonight, hopefully just a couple of issues remaining.

Don't worry if go off then on again as being developed.

Will post here when think finished, otherwise please use

Only logged in users should be able to press like / dislike but guests can see counters. You shouldn't be able to like your own posts either.

I know personally I would like to press these buttons a few times instead of having to actually reply.

Thank you to AdmiralAkbar for pushing this one at me today, was on the list but bit the bullet.

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Being implemented tonight, hopefully just a couple of issues remaining.

Don't worry if go off then on again as being developed.

Will post here when think finished, otherwise please use

Only logged in users should be able to press like / dislike but guests can see counters. You shouldn't be able to like your own posts either.

I know personally I would like to press these buttons a few times instead of having to actually reply.

Thank you to AdmiralAkbar for pushing this one at me today, was on the list but bit the bullet.
    It works

4. Now live. Any issues please report here or email report@qlocal.co.uk

5. Great Post

That’s a great idea you have, and yes this would make use of the information you have provided us through this blog. I will share your thoughts with all my friends Write my essay

6. Malaysian Lunch Recipes,::Mama Lams

Malaysian Recipe is one of the most popular Recipe in the entire world.This amazingly fragrant food is filled with flavour and deliciousness. The main ingredients that are indispensable to Malaysian Recipe are authentic malaysian chicken curry recipe Best malaysian curry past,Chicken Curry, Malaysian Lunch Recipes.

7. Law Firm Press

Law Firm Press Release combines the best of the standard law firm press release with a solid video press release,SEO, maximum short term & long term visibility on Google and YouTube,smart analytics and tracking. According to Forbes,after 2018, more than 80% of consumer internet traffic will come from video contents.Maximize the reach and ROI of your law firm’s press release today.

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Middlesbrough / Yorkshire and the Humber
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Middlesbrough

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in middlesbrough
Replacement Stove Glass in middlesbrough
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
middlesbroughmiddlesbrough News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)