UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

1. Published on: 10/05/2019 12:30 PMReported by: roving-eye
    Brexit makes no sense and Britain should vote again, says Jürgen

As Britain prepares to go to the polls in the election for Euro MPs, Jurgen Klopp, the 'Miracle Manager of Liverpool has called for the people of the UK to be given another say. This news comes as polls show that there is a 16 per cent lead among British voters for being given a 'People's Vote' on any proposed EU Exit deal.

The 50-year-old has told 'the Guardian' Newspaper that Brexit “makes no sense at all” and that he believes British people should have the chance to vote again on their future either in or outside the European Union.

He said: “When Mr Cameron had the idea of a referendum you thought: 'This is not something people should decide in a moment.’ We are all influenced by the way only some of the argument is given, and once the decision is taken nobody gives you a real opportunity to change it again. The choice was either you stay in Europe, which is not perfect, or you go out into something nobody has any idea how it will work. “So you give people the chance to make this big decision. And then it’s a 51-49 [51.9%-48.1%] vote and you’re thinking: ‘Wow, 49% are not happy with the decision that’s going to change the country.’ For the 51%, I’m sure they realised pretty early after the vote: ‘What have we done?’"

"The two leaders of the leave campaign then stepped aside. It was a pure sign they were surprised themselves by the vote. OK, that can happen. But then, come on, let’s sit together again. Let’s think about it again and let’s vote again with the right information – not with the information you’ve got around the Brexit campaign. They were obviously not right, not all of them. It makes no sense at all.”

In his interview, Klopp reveals how he has embraced life in Liverpool. He stresses he is proud that his squad, unlike most Premier League clubs, has a strong core of English players. He stresses that, "the English guys lead the group. Tottenham and us we are pretty much the English national team and I like that.”

But the vexed issue of Brexit troubles him. “When I speak to people they say, ‘I wanted to stay in Europe but I don’t want to talk about it because I don’t feel it yet as a person.’ I feel it constantly because since I came here the pound dropped. People go on holiday and say: ‘Spain is very expensive!’"

“But it’s only because the pound is not that strong anymore. The EU is not perfect but it was the best idea we had. History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success. So, for me, Brexit still makes no sense.”

2. Likes The PNP liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk

Your Comments:

4. said says:10/05/2019 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roving-eye View Post
    Brexit makes no sense and Britain should vote again, says Jürgen

As Britain prepares to go to the polls in the election for Euro MPs, Jurgen Klopp, the 'Miracle Manager of Liverpool has called for the people of the UK to be given another say. This news comes as polls show that there is a 16 per cent lead among British voters for being given a 'People's Vote' on any proposed EU Exit deal.

The 50-year-old has told 'the Guardian' Newspaper that Brexit “makes no sense at all” and that he believes British people should have the chance to vote again on their future either in or outside the European Union.

He said: “When Mr Cameron had the idea of a referendum you thought: 'This is not something people should decide in a moment.’ We are all influenced by the way only some of the argument is given, and once the decision is taken nobody gives you a real opportunity to change it again. The choice was either you stay in Europe, which is not perfect, or you go out into something nobody has any idea how it will work. “So you give people the chance to make this big decision. And then it’s a 51-49 [51.9%-48.1%] vote and you’re thinking: ‘Wow, 49% are not happy with the decision that’s going to change the country.’ For the 51%, I’m sure they realised pretty early after the vote: ‘What have we done?’"

"The two leaders of the leave campaign then stepped aside. It was a pure sign they were surprised themselves by the vote. OK, that can happen. But then, come on, let’s sit together again. Let’s think about it again and let’s vote again with the right information – not with the information you’ve got around the Brexit campaign. They were obviously not right, not all of them. It makes no sense at all.”

In his interview, Klopp reveals how he has embraced life in Liverpool. He stresses he is proud that his squad, unlike most Premier League clubs, has a strong core of English players. He stresses that, "the English guys lead the group. Tottenham and us we are pretty much the English national team and I like that.”

But the vexed issue of Brexit troubles him. “When I speak to people they say, ‘I wanted to stay in Europe but I don’t want to talk about it because I don’t feel it yet as a person.’ I feel it constantly because since I came here the pound dropped. People go on holiday and say: ‘Spain is very expensive!’"

“But it’s only because the pound is not that strong anymore. The EU is not perfect but it was the best idea we had. History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success. So, for me, Brexit still makes no sense.”

Klopp should continue to comment and give his personal views on the game he knows - not that for which he apparently has no knowledge of.

If Liverpool were to lose a football match - would Klopp claim that it is unfair and that they should play the game again repeatedly until they win. No - the British people will overcome all obstacles. They have done so throughout history and long before the EU, and we will do so again!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Dislikes donkey22, Mint disliked this post
  6. Nash says:10/05/2019 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Klopp should continue to comment and give his personal views on the game he knows - not that for which he apparently has no knowledge
    Politicians are constantly commenting and giving personal views on matters on which they have no knowledge. That is painfully obvious from the rubbish spouted, particularly by Brexit leaning half wits in the media.

At least Klopp has achieved success in his field, not something that can be said of the current cabinet failures.

7. Dislikes N/A disliked this post
  8. Gegsy says:10/05/2019 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Politicians are constantly commenting and giving personal views on matters on which they have no knowledge. That is painfully obvious from the rubbish spouted, particularly by Brexit leaning half wits in the media.

At least Klopp has achieved success in his field, not something that can be said of the current cabinet failures.
    I used to be a Lorry driver and like to think I did okay. Klopp is a football manager and definitely is okay. Neither of us has the right to dictate to anyone else our views on whether Brexit is good or not.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
  10. Sproggy the Cat says:10/05/2019 03:29 PM
    [QUOTE=said;6679393]Klopp should continue to comment and give his personal views on the game he knows - not that for which he apparently has no knowledge of.

I’m rather surprised at Klopp offering comments on this subject which will delight some and annoy others, when his popularity must be on a tremendous high.

Or is it a case of the Lineker disease that makes them think they are ‘ The Wise One’ and all will be swayed to follow the ‘Name’

11. Likes N/A liked this post
  12. libraryguy says:10/05/2019 03:56 PM
    I'm sorry, I didn't like the result of the match on Tuesday night. I wanted Barcelona to win. We now have a lot more information about their players so I think the game should be played again until Barcelona win. I mean... it's 3 days since the game.

Hmmmmmmm, think I've heard that somewhere before...

He's a German, and he has no say in the political affairs of the UK.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Dislikes donkey22, Mint disliked this post
  14. bensherman says:10/05/2019 04:22 PM
    He lives here, pays a lot more tax here than the rest of us...why shouldn't he comment?

I doubt if he was singing the praises of Brexit there would be an outcry

15. Likes donkey22, Mint liked this post
  16. Ceam says:10/05/2019 05:14 PM
    It's an opinion just like everyone else's, and it's up to everyone else if they bother taking his advice or not. It's called freedom of speech.

17. EvilCapitalist says:10/05/2019 05:19 PM
    Really how do you know how much tax the rest of us pay
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherman View Post
    He lives here, pays a lot more tax here than the rest of us...why shouldn't he comment?

I doubt if he was singing the praises of Brexit there would be an outcry

• silver fox says:10/05/2019 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Klopp should continue to comment and give his personal views on the game he knows - not that for which he apparently has no knowledge of.

If Liverpool were to lose a football match - would Klopp claim that it is unfair and that they should play the game again repeatedly until they win. No - the British people will overcome all obstacles. They have done so throughout history and long before the EU, and we will do so again!
    Oh no not another tub thumping, flag waving, live in the past individual, yes sure let's get the British Commonwealth up and running, take over rule of half the world, control of shipping and trade, Britannia rules the waves and all that.

Wake up, WW2 signaled the end of all that, then various governments particularly Tories sold off our national assets, we do surprisingly well for a small group of islands of the European mainland, but let's get our own house in order and use our assets and abilities for the good of the country, any ideas of regaining anything remotely close to the power we once held is fanciful at best and utterly ridiculous at worst.

Before anyone comes up with I'm running the country down, I'm not in any way, I'm proud of our history and still have pride in our country, but we can't live on history the world and our position in it has changed, it is up to us to make the best of what we have and were we are, living in the past doesn't pay the bills.

• Likes seivad liked this post
    Dislikes ainsdale local disliked this post
  • local says:10/05/2019 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Oh no not another tub thumping, flag waving, live in the past individual, yes sure let's get the British Commonwealth up and running, take over rule of half the world, control of shipping and trade, Britannia rules the waves and all that.

Wake up, WW2 signaled the end of all that, then various governments particularly Tories sold off our national assets, we do surprisingly well for a small group of islands of the European mainland, but let's get our own house in order and use our assets and abilities for the good of the country, any ideas of regaining anything remotely close to the power we once held is fanciful at best and utterly ridiculous at worst.

Before anyone comes up with I'm running the country down, I'm not in any way, I'm proud of our history and still have pride in our country, but we can't live on history the world and our position in it has changed, it is up to us to make the best of what we have and were we are, living in the past doesn't pay the bills.

So why do you want to prop up the debt ridden failing EU then ?

but let's get our own house in order and use our assets and abilities for the good of the country,

But you want to send Billions to the EU,

you are so muddled in your thinking .

The past your living in is EU membership.

The future must be to trade with all the world on level terms our terms.

• Likes ainsdale local liked this post
  • silver fox says:10/05/2019 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    So why do you want to prop up the debt ridden failing EU then ?

but let's get our own house in order and use our assets and abilities for the good of the country,

But you want to send Billions to the EU,

you are so muddled in your thinking .

The past your living in is EU membership.

The future must be to trade with all the world on level terms our terms.
    What a lovely pipe dream, trade between countries is very much based on mutual understanding and terms, if you think that we or any one else for that matter could trade with the rest of the world on OUR TERMS, keep dreaming, we already trade with a very large portion of the world through EU negotiated deals, tell me do you really believe that we could get better terms on our own? some countries sure, but equally others have already made it clear that they aren't exactly falling over themselves to even bother negotiating let alone giving us more beneficial terms.

Trump is busily building a trade war with China and will be just as tough on any one if he feels that Americas economy is hindered, any country which has a trade surplus with America need to tread carefully.

Japan have expressed little or no interest in fresh negotiation with the UK alone, simply because they don't need to, we can go cap in hand to the ex Commonwealth countries who I have no doubt will welcome us back with open arms after the way they were dumped when we joined the Common Market.

To date success in even opening the possibility of trading with other non-EU countries has achieved very little and like it or not we will still have to trade with the EU whether we wish to or not, because currently we are dependent on much from within the EU, sure fresh suppliers can and will be found, but over what time scale, it won't be weeks, months or even a few years, when even Mogg concedes that it could be as much as FIFTY YEARS before the country truly benefits, in other words as long or longer than we have been members of The Common Market/EU.

Great prospects/

• said says:11/05/2019 07:30 AM

Lessons learned in that past history will apply to our future. Even the speech you have given has all been said before. If people had paid attention to events in the past we would most definitely not be in the mess we are in now.

• said says:11/05/2019 08:02 AM
    What a lovely pipe dream, trade between countries is very much based on mutual understanding and terms, if you think that we or any one else for that matter could trade with the rest of the world on OUR TERMS, keep dreaming, we already trade with a very large portion of the world through EU negotiated deals, tell me do you really believe that we could get better terms on our own? some countries sure, but equally others have already made it clear that they aren't exactly falling over themselves to even bother negotiating let alone giving us more beneficial terms.

Trump is busily building a trade war with China and will be just as tough on any one if he feels that Americas economy is hindered, any country which has a trade surplus with America need to tread carefully.

Japan have expressed little or no interest in fresh negotiation with the UK alone, simply because they don't need to, we can go cap in hand to the ex Commonwealth countries who I have no doubt will welcome us back with open arms after the way they were dumped when we joined the Common Market.

To date success in even opening the possibility of trading with other non-EU countries has achieved very little and like it or not we will still have to trade with the EU whether we wish to or not, because currently we are dependent on much from within the EU, sure fresh suppliers can and will be found, but over what time scale, it won't be weeks, months or even a few years, when even Mogg concedes that it could be as much as FIFTY YEARS before the country truly benefits, in other words as long or longer than we have been members of The Common Market/EU.

Great prospects/

A great number of countries deal with the EU - but they are not obliged to pay huge membership fees and do not have to adhere to the ever intruding EU policies. The UK has for a good number of years been trading outside the EU, because UK businesses need to compete in the global market. The EU stagnates competition in marketing. The Euro has been growing weaker over the past few years and industry in the EU is greatly reduced. The ship is sinking!

• Likes ainsdale local liked this post
  • Little Londoner says:11/05/2019 09:23 AM
    Empty Vessels make the most noise.

Funny isn't it the remoaners go on about free speech EXCEPT if you want to leave the U.S.of E.

• Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
    You are in: UK /
    Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
       Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
    Replacement Stove Glass in UK
    Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
    UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
    UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations