UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    This is definitely a worry.

I'm reading that in France and all over the US, Covid is hitting young people much harder than it did. From CNN.

As you say, H, if the oldies are immune, it will target the young and mutate into a variation to hit them harder. It exists to reproduce and infect. I believe that in the 1918 pandemic, the virus mutated to do just that. The JCVI scientists are talking openly about "young people will die" from the South African variant.

This isn't over by a long way. Personally I'm going to continue to take every precaution for the foreseeable.
    96% of Covid cases in the county we live in are variants. The UK variant is still the dominant one here, but the Brazilian variant is starting to take off now. It's already spreading like wildfire in Southern Ontario and British Columbia. Hospitals are seeing whole families admitted to ICU. This variant spreads so much faster and also kills the young.

It's so bad in Toronto they have no free ICU beds. They are sending patients to hospitals outside the Greater Toronto area. They're setting up field hospitals wherever they can. Even our tiny little hospital has received Covid patients from Toronto. People are getting really scared. Despite Ontario being under a stay home order, cases are up 36% from the previous week.

The problem is, none of the vaccines give us immunity, they just lessen the chance of contracting severe Covid and death. I also think the jury's still out on the efficacy of any of the current vaccines against the Brazil variant. I am still double masking and showering in sanitizer before I run the grocery gauntlet! I swear we are never going to be rid of this damned thing.

2. Likes Styx, Toodles McGinty liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    96% of Covid cases in the county we live in are variants. The UK variant is still the dominant one here, but the Brazilian variant is starting to take off now. It's already spreading like wildfire in Southern Ontario and British Columbia. Hospitals are seeing whole families admitted to ICU. This variant spreads so much faster and also kills the young.

It's so bad in Toronto they have no free ICU beds. They are sending patients to hospitals outside the Greater Toronto area. They're setting up field hospitals wherever they can. Even our tiny little hospital has received Covid patients from Toronto. People are getting really scared. Despite Ontario being under a stay home order, cases are up 36% from the previous week.

The problem is, none of the vaccines give us immunity, they just lessen the chance of contracting severe Covid and death. I also think the jury's still out on the efficacy of any of the current vaccines against the Brazil variant. I am still double masking and showering in sanitizer before I run the grocery gauntlet! I swear we are never going to be rid of this damned thing.
    Definitely the biggest event to force the way we live for the next decade.

5. Likes Toodles McGinty, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Despite my limited knowledge of this

Here's a pretty picture for you.

If your knowledge is so comprehensive, then why are you still believing everything the media is telling you. You do not need extensive knowledge, basic GCSE science tells you all you need to know.

So, you are now claiming to be a Biologist at the very least, is that right? Indeed, Koch did make an error, which he had to admit - but just as the media use logical fallacies in order to prove a point - you are doing the same. Using the same old chestnut as you say. The Robert Koch Institute is a very highly respected research establishment.

No they have not isolated the virus. It was reported in April last year that virologists had supposedly purified the virus from an infected Korean woman, but I have been unable to find this report again. As far as I can remember, this method presented a virus genome from an infected cell. There lies the problem, for once a virus has infected a cell, it can and does mutate by changing its genome - so even if an infected cell could be found it cannot be stated that the genome is most definitely that of the virus. In addition, the human body contains millions of different viruses, of which at any one time some can be active while others benign. The human body also contains exosomes of its own which can resemble viruses.

From the Canadian experiment - "Researchers confirm the source of infection by extracting genetic material from the virus in culture and sequencing its genome.
    They compare the sequence to known coronavirus sequences to identify it precisely. Once a culture is confirmed, researchers can make copies to share with colleagues."

Virologists are unable to compare the sequences with known coronaviruses to identify it precisely - simply because Covid 19 is a new disease and would not have any standard to measure by - they were supposed to be finding one. Yes, I do know how viruses are purified, thank you.

Pretty picture?? They are all pretty pictures because they are artistic works, they are not factual. There is no technology available on Earth that can photograph any so microscopic as a virus. The smallest 'observed' particle is created with mathematical modelling and even then can only measure 500nm - a virus is just 20nm

This site will tell you just how this Pandemic began:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nLfCbAzgo

This will also inform you that no-one has yet proved that the Measles virus exists either, this is the result of a Court Hearing in Germany:
    https://lrbw.juris.de/cgi-bin/laende...05&pos=0&anz=1
    Last edited by said; 16/04/2021 at 10:39 PM.

Likes / Dislikes

That's terrifying. I was reading yesterday how Canada is struggling. All the news seems to be about India and Brazil.

I can see us locking down again in the summer. The new variants are spreading and we still haven't got control of who is coming in and out of the country. As has been pointed out, India isn't on the 'red list' as the PM is due to go to ask for a trade deal. I think he's desperate to get in before India-EU talks resume on the 29th. But Pakistan is on the red list with fewer cases. Just doesn't make sense. And apparently we've 'lost' 150,000 tourists since border controls started 7 weeks ago. Some from red list countries.

The South African variant is spreading in London, and several of those infected had received at least one shot of either the AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine, suggesting the variant may have been able to resist vaccine protection .

There's also the possibility of a big rise in infection when students are fully back at uni. There's been a slight rise already, and all pretence of social distancing has gone out of the window. I wear a mask outdoors wherever I go. This drew a few remarks when I passed the 'clientele' outside a local hostelry this week. The very definition of 'Covidiots'.

So I'm erring on the side of caution. At least for a while. Should the vaccines prove useless against the new variants, I can see us in a real mess soon.

8. Likes Styx, seivad, silver fox, Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Seivad and Toodles:

You are both panicking too much.

The vaccines will not make you Superwoman with total immunity.

You may still get infected as you get colds and flu from time to time, despite having had colds and flu before and perhaps even having had a flu shot or two.

But you will not be hospitalised or get seriously sick provided you eat your greens, take your vitamin D and don't overdo the fags and G &Ts.
    Last edited by Hector; 17/04/2021 at 12:42 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Seivad and Toodles:

You may still get infected as you get colds and flu from time to time, despite having had colds and flu before and perhaps even having had a flu shot or two.

But you will not be hospitalised or get seriously sick provided you eat your greens, take your vitamin D and don't overdo the fags and G &Ts.

I'm not panicking. Not at all. I'm taking sensible precautions, and I'll continue to do so after I've had my second jab. And the jab after that. And the jab after that. A pandemic was inevitable. No point in panic. I'm prepared for any eventuality.

I'll no more expect greens and vitamin D to protect me against Covid than I expect them to have protected me against Measles, TB, or any of the other vaccines I've had against viruses since being a baby.

Covid isn't the common cold, or the flu. Though I do expect that if people continue to follow sensible precautions, there will be a lot less of both colds and flu around. I'm a 2 or 3 colds a year woman. I've had none for a year. Nobody I know has had a cold either. The makers of Lemsip might be sweating a bit though.

I do agree that cabbage and sunshine are good for everyone, but they don't stand up to a virus that's killed millions. But I do hope you're right, of course. They certainly won't harm us, will they?

11. Likes Styx, seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Yes, it definitely isn't the common cold or flu but we can develop a degree of immunity to them and we can develop a degree of immunity to Covid.

As Whittey said recently, the situation in the UK will, assuming people continue to get vaccinated, be like dealing with the flu.

Let's hope the boffins continue to do their bit with new vaccines and also more anti-virals. That's something I encourage every young clinical pharamacist I meet to get cracking with.

Likes / Dislikes
    Seivad and Toodles:

Wot Toodles said!

14. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said
    your knowledge is so comprehensive, then why are you still believing everything the media is telling you. You do not need extensive knowledge, basic GCSE science tells you all you need to know.
    Same old, same old claim that everyone's information comes from the media, therefore it's fake news. Very odd considering that's where most of your information comes from, along with Wikipedia.... you know, the site where the world and his wife can contribute their 'facts'.

My C&P wasn't from the media. It was plucked from the McMaster University Site. Are medical research reports direct from University's research departments now considered to be fake media? I guarantee you that their researcher's education and experience extends a lot further than GCSE level.

So, you are now claiming to be a Biologist at the very least, is that right? Indeed, Koch did make an error, which he had to admit - but just as the media use logical fallacies in order to prove a point - you are doing the same. Using the same old chestnut as you say. The Robert Koch Institute is a very highly respected research establishment.
    Does my saying I have very limited knowledge denote that I think I'm a biologist? I'm a pretty good fact checker, and this wasn't the first time I had read claims that as SARS-CoV-2 didn't meet Koch's postulates, it isn't a virus. This claim has been debunked countless times by people who are microbiologists. And the theory that his postulates are still relevant has met with the same reaction.

No they have not isolated the virus. It was reported in April last year that virologists had supposedly purified the virus from an infected Korean woman, but I have been unable to find this report again. As far as I can remember, this method presented a virus genome from an infected cell. There lies the problem, for once a virus has infected a cell, it can and does mutate by changing its genome - so even if an infected cell could be found it cannot be stated that the genome is most definitely that of the virus. In addition, the human body contains millions of different viruses, of which at any one time some can be active while others benign. The human body also contains exosomes of its own which can resemble viruses.
    It's been isolated countless times. China was the first country to isolate the virus in January 2020. Other countries followed as and when Covid reached their shores. I give up. You stick with your belief and I'll stick with the truth.

From the Canadian experiment - "Researchers confirm the source of infection by extracting genetic material from the virus in culture and sequencing its genome.
    They compare the sequence to known coronavirus sequences to identify it precisely. Once a culture is confirmed, researchers can make copies to share with colleagues."

Virologists are unable to compare the sequences with known coronaviruses to identify it precisely - simply because Covid 19 is a new disease and would not have any standard to measure by - they were supposed to be finding one. Yes, I do know how viruses are purified, thank you.
    Genome sequencing has been going on since China shared theirs with the world on Jan. 12th, 2020. Countries all over the world have been sequencing from their PCR tests ever since then. How on earth do you think they identify what is circulating in the population? There are numerous current data banks available to all interested parties. As I pointed out quite some time ago, your country is a leader in this field. The UK sequences 10% of its PCR tests, which is phenomenal. The last I heard, about 2/3 of the world's sequencing is held in a UK data bank.

Pretty picture?? They are all pretty pictures because they are artistic works, they are not factual. There is no technology available on Earth that can photograph any so microscopic as a virus. The smallest 'observed' particle is created with mathematical modelling and even then can only measure 500nm - a virus is just 20nm
    Well within the range of a transmission electron microscope then. They are so powerful they can see things as small as 1nm. Note that on the pretty picture's caption, a transmission electron microscope was used.

You might be interested to know that Dr. Robert Koch became aware during his studies of smallpox and measles that they weren't bacteria, but he had no idea what these tiny pathogens might be. They were both identified as viruses much later on.

Around the turn of the century the existence of viruses came into play. Studies of diseases found in animals revealed that diseases, such as foot and mouth, were still infectious even after being sanitized with a bacterial filter. The answer seemed to be obvious, the pathogen was so tiny it slipped right through the microbe filter. Two former students of Koch put two and two together and made the assumption that the mysterious smallpox and measles pathogen also belonged to this group of tiny pathogens, and later on they were proved to be correct. Now here comes the kicker, research was limited as they couldn't see the viral pathogen. All this changed in the 1930s with the invention of the electron microscope. From that point on, virology research became the main focus of the Robert Koch Institute.

If the Koch Institute could finally see viral pathogens in the 1930s with an electron microscope, by the 21st century they had been in use for quite some time, and no doubt they had improved considerably.

This will also inform you that no-one has yet proved that the Measles virus exists either, this is the result of a Court Hearing in Germany:
    Are you joking? The German court did not rule that the measles virus did not exist. Did you read the court report?

It's just another example of Internet + Social Media Amoeba = Desperately Uninformed Conclusion. Examples are found everywhere.... Your UV from the sun kills Covid is one, as is Koch's Postulates prove that SARS-CoV-2 isn't a virus. They have all been debunked, but there are none so blind as those who will not see. You don't know Jack!

16. Likes silver fox, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Yes, it definitely isn't the common cold or flu but we can develop a degree of immunity to them and we can develop a degree of immunity to Covid.

As Whittey said recently, the situation in the UK will, assuming people continue to get vaccinated, be like dealing with the flu.

Let's hope the boffins continue to do their bit with new vaccines and also more anti-virals. That's something I encourage every young clinical pharamacist I meet to get cracking with.
    Whittey meant tweaking the vaccine as in the seasonal flu equivalent.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...-in-the-future

18. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    If your knowledge is so comprehensive, then why are you still believing everything the media is telling you. You do not need extensive knowledge, basic GCSE science tells you all you need to know.

This site will tell you just how this Pandemic began:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nLfCbAzgo

If you knew a quarter of what you claim then you would be very well informed indeed, you trot out outmoded data and research as conclusive today, of course no-one can prove that this or that virus exists , how in hell do you think that vaccines against many viruses have been produced and many are highly effective, do you think it was just a case of trial and error until one was found that worked.

As a child you would have been given numerous vaccines, which have kept you safe from many assorted maladies, of course you know better than everyone else.

Don't know about proving the existence of viruses, I would imagine proving your existence in the REAL world much more of a challenge.

20. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    My, my- such a lot of writing. Are you trying to prove something? I do not have to copy and paste - neither for myself nor my colleagues - it is only because q local posters keep bleating 'link', 'link,? Which is a clear indication of those who do so, that they are not in possession of the necessary information. I do understand the Universities work in this field, that is why I picked on that particular fact. You appear to be confused between purifying a virus and applying a test for those who have contracted it. A huge challenge for any fact checker who does not understand the first thing about biology. Koch made one mistake - for that he is villified. He was a brilliant scientist.

It is common knowledge that the Coronavirus is active only from December to March every single year. Can YOU prove any different?

Actually yes, I did read the full court papers, but I bet you did not, otherwise you would have had far more to say. The court ruled that the measles virus was not proven! That is in the fourth or fifth paragraph of those papers.

What is ridiculous is that normal, rational people believe with a passion - in a virus that travels in straight lines, is not carried on the air you breathe in through a mask, but is so heavy that it is not moved by the air outside, if it does it can only travel just over six feet? A virus which will attack people standing up but not those sitting down, a virus which reacts to loud noise, but not to silence, a virus which can tell the time of the curfews in bars, a virus that can count numbers, in groups of six you are safe, in seven or more you are not, and which also obeys government guidelines. Not bad for a microbe which is not living and which does not have a brain. Oh! Of course, that is precisely why you empathise with it! You call yourself a Fact Checker? Then do just that, check out the science. I really despair at my fellow country people - why don't they just THINK.
    Last edited by said; 17/04/2021 at 09:30 PM.

22. Likes jamyramy liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Whittey meant tweaking the vaccine as in the seasonal flu equivalent.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...-in-the-future
    Yes. That's the plan. No reason for it not to work. But the big truth that it needs to be controlled globally cannot be forgotten.

Likes / Dislikes
    Yes. That's the plan. No reason for it not to work. But the big truth that it needs to be controlled globally cannot be forgotten.
    That's the underlying problem. No matter what measures are in place for our population, fresh infection can be introduced from abroad.

Strict control of every arrival into UK must be done. Monitored quarantine for 14 days, with testing at start and end of that period.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    That's the underlying problem. No matter what measures are in place for our population, fresh infection can be introduced from abroad.

Strict control of every arrival into UK must be done. Monitored quarantine for 14 days, with testing at start and end of that period.
    Yes.

But also the developed world must in their own interests help the developing countries.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations