UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    'Political Donation' is not the same as a personal donation.
    It is when it comes to the Tory party

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I labelled the instigators as hard right filth. Those who pursue it deluded idiots.

Instead of looking at Brexit through rose-tinted glasses, consider what is actually happening. Consider first how much this debacle has already cost every single person in the UK. Over a grand each. Various sources say between £66bn - £87bn in total so far.

The pound is plummeting. We are heading towards a financial crisis. Retail sales have dropped. Construction and manufacturing figures are plummeting. We're heading towards a crash, or at the very least a massive downturn. All predicted by those 'world beating brains'.

Now we're headed towards a no deal Brexit, which is disastrous for our economy. It isn't too good for food imports, medicine imports, etc. Johnson and his team have made no effort to negotiate with the EU. There's little point. The EU won't budge on the backstop and they won't budge on the Good Friday Agreement. Mainly because it's pretty much written in stone as an international treaty, signed off by other countries as well as us. The EU haven't set anyone adrift. We have. None of this is the Eu's doing, no matter how much you dramatically portray them as this monster wishing to crush Plucky Little Britain.

Ireland won't be the biggest losers. Northern Ireland may be. It's almost certain that Irish unity will be on the table after a no deal scenario. That will not pass off peacefully. The DUP will withdraw any support for the government, no matter how much cash it throws at them.

As for the WA that the EU says is no longer negotiable, what exactly do you want them to do? Keep having negotiations until Britain gets what it wants? They've negotiated, delayed, negotiated, delayed again. We aren't coming up with a deal that they find acceptable. They don't need to do anything.

So yes, it is falling off a cliff. It'll take years, if not decades to recover from. Johnson & co will probably be out before November, never mind sticking around to see all of this through. He's probably going to be the shortest term PM ever. Leaving whichever government which follows with a massive mess to sort out.

It isn't a case of putting the country or the people down. The only thing the people can do about this mess is get rid of the government. The 'can do' attitude Johnson rants about will achieve absolutely nothing. Being 'doom mongers' or being as positive as kids TV presenter on steroids will achieve absolutely nothing. Singing 'Rule Britannia' at the top of our collective voices will achieve absolutely nothing. It seems that Brexiteers want to turn up the 'We are Britain, we can do anything ' rhetoric without a thought for the consequences of their actions.

But yes, you get all worked up about people seemingly doing the country down, or not being super-duper positive about our little island. Except that isn't what is happening. Try facing a few facts instead of labelling people silly childish little names like 'gloomster and doomsters'.

So to sum it up you must by default consider Jeremy Corbyn a "deluded idiot".

I am suprised you follow a party led by this deluded idiot.

I assume you write these rants in a foil lined room surrounded by your stock of food, are you a Mormon ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr B S Sniffer View Post
    The real reason the Tories want brexit

What's even more amazing is that some think the UK as a low tax or total tax haven will attract investment and business, do they not understand that low or zero tax serves the ultra rich only and the purpose is purely to avoid anyone else getting their hands on the cash, the concept of the rich supporting anyone or anything else but themselves really is cloud cuckoo land.

Likes / Dislikes
    It is when it comes to the Tory party

You missed this?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...ll-Labour.html

6. Likes said liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    So to sum it up you must by default consider Jeremy Corbyn a "deluded idiot".

I am suprised you follow a party led by this deluded idiot.

I assume you write these rants in a foil lined room surrounded by your stock of food, are you a Mormon ?
    You probably do assume that. As reality isn't a word you recognise. Rainbows, unicorns and 'can do, can do, can do' is more your style.

As for Corbyn, I couldn't give a monkeys about his views on Europe. I support the party. The manifesto. The policies. Leaders come and go. I'd prefer several other politicians to be leader rather than Corbyn, as I've mentioned many times. Not sure what Corbyn has to do with anything, but 'whatabout whatabout whatabout', right?

Do Mormons generally sit in foil lined rooms, or is this another conclusion you've leapt to without a shred of evidence? Actually, I don't care. Scroll on.

Likes / Dislikes

I couldn't give a damn about Labour!

Red, blue whatever all self serving scumbags as far as I'm concerned

9. Likes Ceam liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    More likely the Labour MPs caught fiddling didn't have the werewithall to just pay back their ill gotten gains as their Tory counterparts did and thus avoid prosecution and closer investigation.

Likes / Dislikes
    A more recent one to get your grey matter around

Chris Davies, forgery being the most recent Tory!

Likes / Dislikes
    You probably do assume that. As reality isn't a word you recognise. Rainbows, unicorns and 'can do, can do, can do' is more your style.

As for Corbyn, I couldn't give a monkeys about his views on Europe. I support the party. The manifesto. The policies. Leaders come and go. I'd prefer several other politicians to be leader rather than Corbyn, as I've mentioned many times. Not sure what Corbyn has to do with anything, but 'whatabout whatabout whatabout', right?

Do Mormons generally sit in foil lined rooms, or is this another conclusion you've leapt to without a shred of evidence? Actually, I don't care. Scroll on.

So you do follow a deluded idiot it does make sense.

Even better the Labour parties current ie todays policy is to "accept the referendum result"

You write;

I support the party. The manifesto. The policies.

You do make me laugh, your so mixed up, do you realise what your ranting on about.

Likes / Dislikes
    I think you are getting all upset over nothing. Of course Brexit is going to cost - the UK has to put in additional protection and procedures that would have been in place if it had not been for the EU. This will be for the future as well as for now.

Sterling has dropped. Currency will always drop before any changes. The USA dollar falls when the elections are on. Currency fluctuates constantly. Not a bad thing - for when the pound drops are exports are higher, more goods are sold, keeping businesses going and people in employment.

However, there is likely to be a recession - but this has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit! Ironically, it has more to do with your beloved EU, or more precisely - Germany. Germany, last year, had its weakest economic year for the past fifty years! Italy and China will add to the financial problems, but by far the greatest threat is that the USA is heading for a serious recession which will affect the rest of the World. Brexit will have only a minor effect on these outcomes - financiers have far greater problems to worry about. However, the UK - independent of the EU, and the Eurozone will be in a far better position than many other countries.

Ireland will not suffer. Northern Ireland will hardly notice any difference to the trade it has now. Southern Ireland is succeeding with its financial hub and its low taxes, at last. Northern Ireland can withdraw its support for the British Government, but I do not think it will. What may happen is that there would be a call for a new election - and it would most certainly not be Labour who would win. Northern Ireland would then lose the only hook it has on the UK, and it would not want to do that.

The withdrawal agreement was drawn up by the EU and was totally in their favour. Signing to that would mean that the UK would never have actually ceased membership yet would have had absolutely no say in EU policies. No doubt the EU would also request huge service fees from the UK. That would have been rather silly.

Even if the government are short term - do you honestly believe that the Labour Party have a hope in hell? Yes they could nationalise the Railways - if you think Brexit is expensive, it would be nothing on re-etablishing rail networks again. They could renationalise domestic fuel - but the negotiations to obtain this from Russia would be hugely costly and no doubt would cost each household far more. The Public service sector has already received higher wage rises and there are now increased numbers. Entrepreneurs and managers are not held back by the Government, they are held back by the EU! It is the EU which has prevented competition by protectionalism, over restrictions, high taxes, etc., that has prevented small and medium companies from growing. Reading through the Labour manifesto reveals nothing more than that which is already in the pipeline for an independent UK. Yes, the rich will become richer, but if they are invited to settle in the UK, where do you think they will bank their money? in British banks to be used to increase the government coffers, while creating new business in the UK, which would also require people to be employed. Take away these potential investors - as the Labour wants to do - and it will need every man, woman and child working for peanuts to bring about a fair standard of the economy. But understandably - you have always voted Labour, and you cannot accept that their manifesto belongs to yesterday - in the past! We have now moved on!

Likes / Dislikes

I couldn't give a damn about Labour!

Red, blue whatever all self serving scumbags as far as I'm concerned
    Could have fooled me!

Likes / Dislikes
    A more recent one to get your grey matter around

Chris Davies, forgery being the most recent Tory!

The Lib Dem?

Likes / Dislikes

Even better the Labour parties current ie todays policy is to "accept the referendum result"

You write;

You do make me laugh, your so mixed up, do you realise what your ranting on about.
    Good.

Anything that keeps that Positive Mental Attitude up. That's all that's needed to get Plucky Little Britain through to those sunlit uplands.

Likes / Dislikes

You write;

Sorry, are we talking about Labour or Conservatives here?
    I struggle to work out who has the worst leader.

Likes / Dislikes
    Good.

Anything that keeps that Positive Mental Attitude up. That's all that's needed to get Plucky Little Britain through to those sunlit uplands.

Don't worry I'm still laughing at you ;

Engage brain it might help you not appear so daft.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations