UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    ...they need to ask themselves questions like why did the most protected video camera fitted building in the world not capture any footage of its attack that suggests anything more than a small missile hit it when you are on at least 20 cameras when you walk into Asda...
    I imagine the CCTV cameras on upper floors are there to watch the inside of the building.

Don't most CCTV cameras point towards the ground?

Mine do, as I'm not expecting any criminals to parachute in to burgle us.

Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    yes also agreed to Obama's False Birth Certificate.
    I'm probably going to regret asking this, but why on earth would they need to fake Obama's birth certificate? What was so special about him that they needed to install him as President even if he was born outside of the US?

2. Likes Desert Region, donkey22, silver fox liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    “Nonesense”. The irony.
    I think he means nonce sense. See adrenochrome and pizzagate.

5. Likes Toodles McGinty, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    In which section of the chart would the following be placed and what term would it be given?...
    Insert Great Replacement Theory in the Antisemitic point of no return section.

7. Likes Desert Region, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Can't resist putting in Disaster Capitalists and Boris the puppets's handler especially when he got sacked, Emu sacks Rod Hull sprung to mind

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Can't resist putting in Disaster Capitalists and Boris the puppets's handler especially when he got sacked, Emu sacks Rod Hull sprung to mind
    Wow, obsessed with your beloved AND me aren't you? Like a stalker.

Still can't get your head round Disaster Capitalists?

Or just refuse to accept it?

Bless.

As for your beloved, he's been doing SO well since Dom left that journalists are asking 'is everything alright with the PM?'.

Fancy trying to hijack another thread with your obsession. Move on.

10. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by salus.populi View Post
    Insert Great Replacement Theory in the Antisemitic point of no return section.
    I was noticing there was an imperfect overlap with White Genocide (which already features on the chart), but yes, I see you're right. Great Replacement Theory is a more precise fit.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by toodles mcginty View Post
    i imagine the cctv cameras on upper floors are there to watch the inside of the building.

Don't most cctv cameras point towards the ground?

Mine do, as i'm not expecting any criminals to parachute in to burgle us.

Likes / Dislikes
    I guess they'll be people who simultaneously believe that Nazis landed on the moon, while also believing that the NASA moon landings were faked.

14. Likes Toodles McGinty, donkey22, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I thought you supported a 'whiter Southport'?

I'm sure you wrote that on another thread.
    Oh, well, as the BNPNP disagreed (!) that they yearn for a whiter Southport, I switched it out for more of a code word.

(I expect in the BNP thesaurus -bravely assuming they have books- that 'white' and 'English' are listed as meaning the same thing! )

N.B. The BNPNP is a campaign group for cycling & racism enthusiasts.

16. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    I guess they'll be people who simultaneously believe that Nazis landed on the moon, while also believing that the NASA moon landings were faked.
    The Nazis may well have because the RAF crashed a Lancaster Bomber on the moon, l know it's true I saw it in the Sunday Sport.

Likes / Dislikes
    Wow, obsessed with your beloved AND me aren't you? Like a stalker.

Still can't get your head round Disaster Capitalists?

Or just refuse to accept it?

Bless.

As for your beloved, he's been doing SO well since Dom left that journalists are asking 'is everything alright with the PM?'.

Fancy trying to hijack another thread with your obsession. Move on.

Grow up, you have been turned over with your barmy left-wing conspiracy theories they belong firmly to the tin foil commies.

Klein simply puts some dumb- bait in her book to attract the lefty losers and it appears roped a few.

That other conspiracy on your bird tray is that Cummings was Boris's puppet master clearly upended by Cummings being given the boot.

It was as stupid as you claiming anyone who points out the nonsense is a stalker.

How does pointing this out on a thread about conspiracy theories become hijacking?

Or do you want yours excluding

It occurred to me you have some disaster capitalist believers on here who think covid was a product of big capitalist companies.
    Last edited by local; 24/11/2021 at 04:55 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    Found an interesting chart today. I like a good conspiracy theory, to a point. Not the batshit crazy ones, though they do have some entertainment value.

I've seen more than one of the terms in the 'dangerous to yourself and others' category on here, and not just from the usual suspects, either. Some I haven't got a clue about.

The original graphic is here.

So where do you fit on the chart?
    Cart says it all top heavy with conspiracy theory.

I am the pointy bit at the bottom.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Grow up, you have been turned over with your barmy left-wing conspiracy theories they belong firmly to the tin foil commies.

Klein simply puts some dumb- bait in her book to attract the lefty losers and it appears roped a few.

That other conspiracy on your bird tray is that Cummings was Boris's puppet master clearly upended by Cummings being given the boot.

It was as stupid as you claiming anyone who points out the nonsense is a stalker.

How does pointing this out on a thread about conspiracy theories become hijacking?

Or do you want yours excluding

It occurred to me you have some disaster capitalist believers on here who think covid was a product of big capitalist companies.
    Saying Cummings was pulling Johnson's strings is a 'Conspiracy Theory'?

He was the top SpAd in the country. Of course he was pulling your beloved's strings. Johnson is a lazy oaf who desperately wanted to become PM, but doesn't actually want to do the job.

Don't you read? This isn't some 'left wing conspiracy theory'. It's being leaked from the Tories. It is blindingly apparent in everything he says and does. It's too hard for him. He wants to write books about Churchill or Shakespeare.

He's done the same in every position he's held. He's a lazy liar. He needs someone to pull his strings. He's utterly useless otherwise.

Not a conspiracy theory. Just common knowledge of a man who has lived his entre life doing the same.

As for 'Disaster Capitalism', I'm not sure if you simply cannot understand the term, but it's fairly obvious you've Googled the term, come up with ONE book by Naomi Klein (as you keep referring to that single book) and decided that not only did Klein coin the term, she's the only person ever to use the term. I'm also going to guess you didn't read it.

Try Disaster Capitalism: Making a Killing Out of Catastropheby Antony Loewenstein, or Disaster Capitalism and the Libertarian Alternative by Adam Hoyle, or Risky Cities: The Physical and Fiscal Nature of Disaster Capitalism (Nature, Society, and Culture)
    by Albert Fu.

Or best of all, and one your little mind might understand, try Blood in the Streets: Investment Profits in a World Gone Mad by William Rees Mogg. Or The Great Reckoning: Protect Yourself in the Coming Depression, by William Rees Mogg. You know, that lefty loser? That chap who, according to you, wrote books with the sole aim of 'roping in' 'lefty losers'?

Not only is he Jacob's father, he's the daddy on disaster capitalism. The expert on Libertarian opportunism.

But you think disaster capitalism should be mentioned in a thread on conspiracy theories because you don't believe it exists?

Oh dear. Every time you sneer at the thought of such a thing existing, as you do several times a week, have you any idea how unutterably thick you sound?

You're hanging on to this longer than your expansive thoughts on tariffs, until Seivad explained those about 49 times.

Educate yourself, prick.

21. Likes salus.populi, silver fox, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Cart says it all top heavy with conspiracy theory.

I am the pointy bit at the bottom.
    I've had to Google some of the pointy bit at the bottom, to be fair.

I might have questions on the 'we have questions' section. Apart from 'Free Britney'. No sure that's a theory of any kind, as she is indeed free.

I'm curious about 'Mattress Firm' but figure I'd have to go through several pages of adverts about 'Bensons For Beds' and Silentnight, so I CBA.

Likes / Dislikes
    I've had to Google some of the pointy bit at the bottom, to be fair.

I might have questions on the 'we have questions' section. Apart from 'Free Britney'. No sure that's a theory of any kind, as she is indeed free.

I'm curious about 'Mattress Firm' but figure I'd have to go through several pages of adverts about 'Bensons For Beds' and Silentnight, so I CBA.
    It is a Reddit thing (like Greta Thumberg time traveller theory).
    I think it is about money laundering (theory) demand for mattresses (being out of proportion to demand).

24. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations