UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I'm quite shocked by the language and racism in this thread.

And I speak as one who effs and jeffs with alacrity.

Not the individual words, though. The attitude. This white supremacy - they-aren't-like-us, the you must assimilate like the 'Borg' bullcrap.

I can only repeat what others have said far more eloquently than I could. We've repeatedly invaded other countries, like many other European nations, and taken what we liked because we had bigger guns. Those countries won't have 'developed' any more or less quickly.

Immigration, not invasion, enriches countries. This idea of 'white Britain' is nonsense. Britain is Britain because we've been welcoming immigrants since time immemorial.

I don't care how white your skin is, you're a mixture of many races. Mine's nearly opaque (down to my Scottish side), but a gene test shows I'm a total mongrel: European, Middle Eastern, African, and even some far east. My daughter has been called the 'P' word her entire life. She isn't. I suspect if any can claim pure white Britishness, their gene pool is narrow enough to have some of their ancestors arrested.

Even our language, that we proudly claim is spoken worldwide, is a mish-mash of other languages.

Regarding 'dress', again what is 'British'? Are racist men going back to wearing skirts then? Because trousers are probably Chinese.

As far as European immigration is concerned, like us, those countries have large populations of dark skinned people. So we can allow FOM and they won't all be white. But more importantly, WTAF does it matter?

I would say that I do agree we may struggle a tad under the weight of 70 billion more people. Insert your own 'face palm' gif.

Totally I agree with you though I do not see all racism as clear cut as the colour of skin. Undeniably racist as it was to your poor daughter.

There is racism against cultural heritage.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Totally I agree with you though I do not see all racism as clear cut as the colour of skin. Undeniably racist as it was to your poor daughter.

There is racism against cultural heritage.
    Let's face it H, knuckle draggers will always find a way to make people 'other', whether it is nationality, religion, skin colour, race, it hardly matters. There has to be 'us' and 'them'.

I mainly put it down to stupidity. But it is far probably deeper and more complex than that.

The reason we had the gene tests done was down to her being called 'P---' all her life. Curiosity really. TBF, two hours in the sun and she does look Asian. Her Dad is quite Mediterranean looking. Oddly enough, there was no trace of South Asia in her test. Bit of African, lot of far eastern European. Quite a shock. Grandsons are the same. Granddaughter is pale like me. We look quite 'blended'

4. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by susanb View Post
    When interviewing immigrants, no one asks

'Why do you come through all the different countries to get to Britain?'

When I was in India they all wanted to go to Britain.

When asked why they said

No 1 " Your government pay you not to work"

No 2 "You have free health care."

No 3 ."You get a pension."
    1. If that was the motive, other European countries which pay more would attract them instead.
    2, Ditto
    3. See 1

Sweden takes more asylum applicants than us. Germany takes 4 times more and France 3 times more.

6. Likes salus.populi, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by susanb View Post
    When interviewing immigrants, no one asks

'Why do you come through all the different countries to get to Britain?'

When I was in India they all wanted to go to Britain.

When asked why they said

No 1 " Your government pay you not to work"

No 2 "You have free health care."

No 3 ."You get a pension."
    That, according to an Indian person who has been working here in the medical profession for many years, is correct, in fact it was he who mentioned it.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherman View Post
    1. If that was the motive, other European countries which pay more would attract them instead.
    2, Ditto
    3. See 1

Sweden takes more asylum applicants than us. Germany takes 4 times more and France 3 times more.

Ah. Have you noticed that it is far easier to get benefits in the UK than most other European countries? Access to medical care varies.

"In fact, about two-thirds of the population purchases some kind of supplemental policy or enrolls in employer-sponsored healthcare that “cover services such as vision and dental care, prescription drugs, rehabilitation services, home care, and private rooms in hospitals.” Policies that would essentially duplicate physician and hospital services (like dual coverage in America) are not available." Employees Benefits Blog.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Let's face it H, knuckle draggers will always find a way to make people 'other', whether it is nationality, religion, skin colour, race, it hardly matters. There has to be 'us' and 'them'.

I mainly put it down to stupidity. But it is far probably deeper and more complex than that.

The reason we had the gene tests done was down to her being called 'P---' all her life. Curiosity really. TBF, two hours in the sun and she does look Asian. Her Dad is quite Mediterranean looking. Oddly enough, there was no trace of South Asia in her test. Bit of African, lot of far eastern European. Quite a shock. Grandsons are the same. Granddaughter is pale like me. We look quite 'blended'
    One day I will have a gene test it is so fascinating.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuartli View Post
    Of course I know how they are treated. First class, as their work at Southport and Aintree hospitals proves for a start when caring for my wife. Furthermore their work ethic is outstanding as with 99 per cent of those from abroad who work here.

You really should stick to making observations on subjects of which you have some knowledge, but that means you'd disappear for long periods.... Now there's a thought.

PS

"The majority of NHS staff in England are British – but around 15% are not. Around 190,000 out of 1.35 million staff report a non-British nationality. This is 14.6% of all staff for whom a nationality is known, or one in seven.

"Between them, these staff hold over 200 different nationalities. Over 70,000 are EU nationals – 5.4% of NHS staff in England. Over 75,000 (5.8%) report an Asian nationality. This data is correct at March 2021."
    You do not know me, nor where I go, nor what I do, nor who I talk to - and yet you presume I know nothing. When people do that, they think everyone is on the same level as themselves. Understandable, since Southport has seen so much immigration over the recent years - the whole Town has declined to the level of those immigrants.

The Philippine staff to whom you refer, first of all have to borrow from relatives or agencies to pay for a four year long course including the English language. They then have to pay another agency to find them work. Then they have to pay for their own travel. Yes they are highly trained, probably a lot higher than our own NHS staff. They come over to the UK working on a contract. They can be sent to a local hospital, or at a few hours notice they can be required to work at another NHS hospital several hours travel away. They work long hard hours. Most of the money they earn while on contract is to pay for the loans taken out while training.

Compare that to the ease of training for local staff who already speak English fluently, and who belong to unions who protect them from working long hours.

I have been in hospitals where people are screaming in pain - and a nurse has looked at her watch and said "I have worked my shift, I'm off now" A Nurse from Liverpool that was. Selfish, no compassion.

I also know how Indian Doctors are trained in their own country. I know how African medical staff are trained. I also know that the NHS medical negligence claims have increased - so before your fingers get into action on the keyboard, get your brain into gear first.

When I disappear - I am travelling, and I have far more on my mind than responding to people wearing blinkers.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    You do not know me, nor where I go, nor what I do, nor who I talk to - and yet you presume I know nothing. When people do that, they think everyone is on the same level as themselves. Understandable, since Southport has seen so much immigration over the recent years - the whole Town has declined to the level of those immigrants.

The Philippine staff to whom you refer, first of all have to borrow from relatives or agencies to pay for a four year long course including the English language. They then have to pay another agency to find them work. Then they have to pay for their own travel. Yes they are highly trained, probably a lot higher than our own NHS staff. They come over to the UK working on a contract. They can be sent to a local hospital, or at a few hours notice they can be required to work at another NHS hospital several hours travel away. They work long hard hours. Most of the money they earn while on contract is to pay for the loans taken out while training.

Compare that to the ease of training for local staff who already speak English fluently, and who belong to unions who protect them from working long hours.

I have been in hospitals where people are screaming in pain - and a nurse has looked at her watch and said "I have worked my shift, I'm off now" A Nurse from Liverpool that was. Selfish, no compassion.

I also know how Indian Doctors are trained in their own country. I know how African medical staff are trained. I also know that the NHS medical negligence claims have increased - so before your fingers get into action on the keyboard, get your brain into gear first.

When I disappear - I am travelling, and I have far more on my mind than responding to people wearing blinkers.
    I know what you mean. I used to be like that too when I was travelling to the grocery store. It was so difficult trying to remember everything I needed to pick up. Nowadays I make a shopping list. Try it, it takes a load off your mind.

12. Likes Toodles McGinty, Stuartli liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    I've no big problem with people wearing outlandish garb per se. Even to the extent of males dressing as females, or vice versa - each to his own is fine by me......What does though seem out of place, is the way whole areas end up looking like parts of the Middle East.
    Outlandish garb to you. Normal dress to the people who wear it. Your dress is equally outlandish to them.

Re. whole areas looking like parts of the Middle East. Is that why you moved from Scarisbrick to Marshside? I do hope the Middle Eastern hordes don't take root in Marshside next. It's such a problem in the Southport area.

I would also advise you not to cycle to areas outside your comfort zone.

I've always noticed that those who shout the loudest about non-white immigration, live in areas where the population is sparkling white. Perhaps exposure to a bit of diversity would do you some good.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    One day I will have a gene test it is so fascinating.
    You should. It's very interesting. You might be 40% this or that as expected, but the rest is a real mix up of bits from here there and everywhere, I bet.

It's not cheap, I think it was about £150 for something that hardly matters at all. But it is fascinating.

Likes / Dislikes

If you had the slightest clue about you are discussing, you'd be dangerous, yet you continue to serve up utter crass drivel.

I know far more about the nurses we are talking about (and that includes those from Asia) then you could ever possibly hope to do.

But, like The PNP, you keep coming up with unfounded arguments and expecting us to believe them, even though probably 90 per cent of forum members have dismissed you as way off the mark with your flawed offerings.

Likes / Dislikes

More Grimms' Fairy Tales. How you have the gall to write such crass nonsense beggars belief - even more so when you claim it's more than once.

You should be utterly ashamed.

17. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I've always noticed that those who shout the loudest about non-white immigration, live in areas where the population is sparkling white. Perhaps exposure to a bit of diversity would do you some good.
    I've no problem with 'non-whites', be they black, brown, red or yellow of hue. Why would I.

I do however, have issues with people who decide to come here above anywhere else, then don't make any effort to fit in/become English.....E.g. by continuing to speak in an unintelligible language, carry out genital mutilation, go in for forced marriages and 'honour killings', don't adopt 'western' dress, etc.

A wall-poster I spotted in Wales, which obviously targeted 'immigrants' to Wales, also voiced my opinion of immigrants pretty well. It read: 'Assimilation not colonisation'.....The many 'foreign' neighbourhoods we have in our country, are invariably populated by one particular non-assimilating type. Perhaps that's their unspoken goal - 'colonisation' by stealth!

Btw, I am exposed to diversity, in particular whenever I have to visit an address in Lancashires old mill-towns, etc.
    Last edited by The PNP; 16/11/2021 at 10:15 AM.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    I've no problem with 'non-whites', be they black, brown, red or yellow of hue. Why would I.

I do however, have issues with people who decide to come here above anywhere else, then don't make any effort to fit in/become English.....E.g. by continuing to speak in an unintelligible language, carry out genital mutilation, go in for forced marriages and 'honour killings', don't adopt 'western' dress, etc.

A wall-poster I spotted in Wales, which obviously targeted 'immigrants' to Wales, also voiced my opinion of immigrants pretty well. It read: 'Assimilation not colonisation'.....The many 'foreign' neighbourhoods we have in our country, are invariably populated by one particular non-assimilating type. Perhaps that's their unspoken goal - 'colonisation' by stealth!

Btw, I am exposed to diversity, in particular whenever I have to visit an address in Lancashires old mill-towns, etc.

Not so sure Wales is a good model to quote for assimilation in the United Kingdom.

Might be as much as an own goal as "The Netherlands" is for you.

Did I mention how bad their traffic is in the Netherlands?

Log fires and wood burning stoves are much more polluting than thought, the Volkskrant reported on Tuesday. In fact, burning wood in home fires is responsible for 23% of fine particulate emissions in the Netherlands,

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

This means log fires and wood burning stoves are important contributors to fine particulate pollution, along with traffic, industry and agriculture.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

Or maybe I could quote the biggest cause of accidents for cyclists,

themselves...........................

And that includes me.

Likes / Dislikes

It is what you notice that counts.
    Do you see the ethnic people living in back to back terraced houses?
    Working for other people in traditionally low paid jobs?
    Doing all the jobs non ethnics aspired past?
    Delivery drivers working all the unsocial hours in filthy weather?

The mistake is the idea of forcing other cultures to be like white Brits.
    For one thing it is their choice.
    For another white Brit culture has some aspects as unacceptable as in the reverse.

I would replace 'assimilation' with 'Tolerance'.
    It may sound a negative word.
    First people have to accept difference and respect it to the point of one rule for all.

In the past this country went through accepting 'difference' in a another way.
    Once people with physical or mental disability were treated despicably.
    Accused of crimes shut away in institutions abused ridiculed and not tolerated.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations