UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    I don't know why people keep clinging to the reports claimed by media reporters when I have constantly referred to the accurate figures. Here are the FACTUAL FIGURES released from the NHS site for the hospitals right across THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH WEST.

There are 110 HOSPITALS IN THE NORTH WEST UK -
    11 Sep 2019 — In more detail, here's the full list of hospital numbers per district: Scotland 279, South West 138, London 134, South East 132, North West 110.

(No doubt this information would be classed as 'fantasy' by Silver Fox)

It's not fantasy, but the figures on your chart refer to the number of hospital admissions and diagnoses from a care home. You didn't bother to read the headings on the Xcel spreadsheet.

Check the heading for the data on item 5 again. Then scroll up to the top of the spreadsheet to see the total of all admissions, which are substantially different daily triple figure admissions. And next time, try reading before you end up, once again, with egg on your face.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...-20201020.xlsx

2. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    I don't know why people keep clinging to the reports claimed by media reporters when I have constantly referred to the accurate figures. Here are the FACTUAL FIGURES released from the NHS site for the hospitals right across THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH WEST.

11 Sep 2019 — In more detail, here's the full list of hospital numbers per district: Scotland 279, South West 138, London 134, South East 132, North West 110.

5. Likes silver fox, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Are they 2019 pre pandemic figures you bad old bean?

I could not reply directly to saids post it is broken.

Likes / Dislikes

As ever, selective with the parts of the spread sheet you highlight, try reading the complete report, the full story is radically different and anyone who can read can see that.

Those figures aren’t fantasy, but your use and attempted conclusion most certainly is, READ THE FULL SPREADSHEET, then try to make a sensible post.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    As ever, selective with the parts of the spread sheet you highlight, try reading the complete report, the full story is radically different and anyone who can read can see that.

Those figures aren’t fantasy, but your use and attempted conclusion most certainly is, READ THE FULL SPREADSHEET, then try to make a sensible post.

OK. So you have proved that you took the trouble to look at SOME of the facts - which is odd because you have not done so before - but you took great care not to mention those facts on those sheets which still prove what I have said.

If masks and social distancing are as effective as it is claimed - why have the figures for influenza and colds not changed from previous years?

Likes / Dislikes
    OK. So you have proved that you took the trouble to look at SOME of the facts - which is odd because you have not done so before - but you took great care not to mention those facts on those sheets which still prove what I have said.

If masks and social distancing are as effective as it is claimed - why have the figures for influenza and colds not changed from previous years?
    The only column which supports your claims relates to admissions from care homes only, there is nothing on that spread sheet which supports your fantasy.

With your posts, I always either already know the facts or check them properly, because invariably yours are fictional, partial or deliberately falsified.

Come on, don't care how smart you think you are, how often are your "factual" posts totally destroyed by many posters, you know, unless you are totally deluded of course.

Grant you one achievement, on the Brexit again thread, you managed to get unanimous derision from both Leavers and Remainers.

Don't know why you wish to single me out, don't care why, go right ahead, I don't "forget" to post on a thread if proved wrong.

10. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    The only column which supports your claims relates to admissions from care homes only, there is nothing on that spread sheet which supports your fantasy.

With your posts, I always either already know the facts or check them properly, because invariably yours are fictional, partial or deliberately falsified.

Come on, don't care how smart you think you are, how often are your "factual" posts totally destroyed by many posters, you know, unless you are totally deluded of course.

Grant you one achievement, on the Brexit again thread, you managed to get unanimous derision from both Leavers and Remainers.

Don't know why you wish to single me out, don't care why, go right ahead, I don't "forget" to post on a thread if proved wrong.
    COVID-19 Hospital Activity

Daily publication of Covid-19 admissions data

This file contains Covid data on measures of hospital admissions. It provides regional and national level information from 1st August up to the latest day. The methodology for construction of these measures is outlined in the PDF document.
    Daily Admissions 21 October 2020 (XLSX, 30KB)

I have copied the titles of the files as presented, and have given the correct data under those headings. There is no mention of 'Care Homes' in this data - but there is on following tables on the NHS page. The data refers to the North West region = 110 hospitals.

Likes / Dislikes

Of course my posts are destroyed by many posters. There are two reasons for that, one is to provide a contentious argument and the second is that I appear to have a much broader outlook on situations than the core group of posters on this site.

My views and claims on Brexit remain completely unchanged. My knowledge on the subject originated many years before a referendum was called for. Yes, my views on that subject drew derision from all the posters initially because none on Q local wanted to Leave the EU - but my views were shared among the majority of the voters, and were shared and published in several newspaper reports. There was no contention among the Leavers.

Yes, I am not a robot and yes I do make errors just the same as every one of you have done and will keep on doing. Yes, somehow or other I do seem to have included the wrong table - and I apologise most profusely. But the genuine figures on the correct table provided read even fewer cases if the total numbers are distributed among the number of hospitals in the North West. So the argument still stands.

No- I am not singling you out - I appreciate your views and your arguments - but it would be a whole lot better if instead of calling my views 'fantasies' - we could just get on the same page here. I am presenting an argument to people who one would have thought were rational thinkers. Take the following scenario for example:

Everyone is told to wear a face mask and to safe distance from one another. This is to protect other people. My view is, that one can breathe through those masks, if one can breathe through the masks, then one is breathing air in and out. Now air molecules are 100000 greater in size than a virus, so obviously air can carry viruses, and if you are breathing air through a mask - you are still breathing in (and out) viruses. Hospital staff are trained to wear medical masks correctly - the general public are not. The efficiency of the masks worn by the public are less than 60% - i.e. almost totally ineffective. A rational person would be able to reason this out - but I am villified on this site as some kind of a nutter, a fantasist - yet my colleagues both medical and scientific professionals - agree with me on the same level.

There is a similar argument about distancing. Another on how you can sit in a closed room without a mask - yet you must wear one when you stand in the same room. Everyone must safe distance in a closed room, breathing in and out of their masks where there is air conditioning that which circulates the air to every region in that room. That loud noise makes a virus more active, children cannot play on children's outdoor parks but they can play in indoor parks at school. People cannot go to a gym - then they can go to gym. A real weird virus this is - and You think I am a fantasist?? But it is you people who swallow it all - it hook, line and sinker!

Likes / Dislikes
    COVID-19 Hospital Activity

Daily publication of Covid-19 admissions data

This file contains Covid data on measures of hospital admissions. It provides regional and national level information from 1st August up to the latest day. The methodology for construction of these measures is outlined in the PDF document.
    Daily Admissions 21 October 2020 (XLSX, 30KB)

I have copied the titles of the files as presented, and have given the correct data under those headings. There is no mention of 'Care Homes' in this data - but there is on following tables on the NHS page. The data refers to the North West region = 110 hospitals.

The site you got that number from states that number also includes private hospitals.

https://www.interweavetextiles.com/h...-hospitals-uk/

Assuming that admissions are spread evenly over all the hospitals, it may not sound like a lot of admissions for each hospital. However it's unlikely that this is the case. If you look at the hospitals in the hot spots, you would get a better idea of the case loads some hospitals are having to cope with. Does the NHS site have data on admissions by hospital or trust?

Likes / Dislikes
    Said

I would think the majority of people are very well aware that face masks, distancing etc; are not some foolproof protection, it has never been declared as such, rather an attempt to diminish the spread of infection.

Some restrictions imposed are puzzling and don’t appear logical, but by the same token most of us will do our best to protect ourselves and others.

That doesn’t mean we swallow everything we are told, in your case from the outset of the pandemic you have attempted to deny and diminish the virus, not surprisingly your views get little support, in fact is probably at the point were posts from you are automatically distrusted.

Hospital admissions, easy to spread totals across all hospitals and diminish the effects, unfortunately it isn’t like that, some hospitals have little or even no ICU capacity, all hospitals have a limited capacity for handling highly infectious disease, plus of course the infection isn’t evenly spread, therefore some hospitals are already very close to capacity, while others are not.

You are entitled to your views on Brexit, but your assertion that the exit campaign has been running for longer than our membership is somewhat remiss, certainly there has always been resistance to the Common Market and the EU, but certainly no campaign to leave for all this time.

You claim that you expressed the views of the “vast” majority, there has never been a vast major majority, even for the referendum the majority was small and frankly if that referendum was held today, now that people can actually see just what a fiasco it is, I feel the result would be different, however, for better or worse we are out of the EU and as from January we are stuck with it.

15. Likes Alikado, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    The site you got that number from states that number also includes private hospitals.

https://www.interweavetextiles.com/h...-hospitals-uk/

Assuming that admissions are spread evenly over all the hospitals, it may not sound like a lot of admissions for each hospital. However it's unlikely that this is the case. If you look at the hospitals in the hot spots, you would get a better idea of the case loads some hospitals are having to cope with. Does the NHS site have data on admissions by hospital or trust?
    Why would anybody use the website of a company that flogs textiles as an authority / source for statistics on the NHS, you couldn't even trust it to be accurate for the number hospitals?

17. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    The basic mask acts to impede the virus.

As to its effectiveness, the coughs colds and flu season is just starting so it will be interesting to see the effect on transmission here.

Nature Magazine ( I'm sure the Prof will have a subscription) reports;

Reported rates of influenza and other infections have fallen sharply

This year, unusually, lab-confirmed cases of influenza dropped precipitously in early April, a few weeks after the coronavirus pandemic was declared on 11 March (see ‘Flu season cut short by COVID-19 measures’). The data comes from tests of more than 150,000 samples from national influenza laboratories in 71 countries that report data to FluNet, a global surveillance system.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01538-8

19. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    "A new study funded by PHE found people infected with flu and Covid-19
    at the same time are almost twice as likely to die as those with Covid-19 alone.

With flu and Covid-19 likely to circulate at the same time this winter, experts worry the viruses could have a significant impact on health service demand, as well as rates of illness and death.

They are urging people eligible for a free flu vaccine to get one."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b6b9795b13d6ae

Likes / Dislikes
    Andy Burnham stages tier 3 decision live on TV faked.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4572385.html

Bury MP James Daly not consulted on the Town's needs.

"Several Greater Manchester Tory MPs, including Bury North's James Daly, Bury South's Christian Wakeford and Heywood's Chris Clarkson, have signed a joint letter expressing their "deep disappointment" with Mr Burnham in the wake of the decision.

Their letter adds: "Following constructive talks with No.10 and ministers, we are aware that you have declined a substantial package of support for our city region which could have produced the much-needed certainty our communities deserve.

"We all want the very best possible outcome for our area and so take no issue with your efforts to get an enhanced package for Greater Manchester - what we cannot fathom is when the Government offered to give you 92 per cent of what you asked for, with a settlement of an additional £60m of funding, you decided the best option was to walk away with absolutely nothing.

"Businesses in Greater Manchester are now at risk of closing as a result of the dogmatic stance you have taken.

"Your inability to work constructively for the people of Greater Manchester is extremely disappointing - our current predicament rests entirely on your shoulders."

The MPs accuse the Mayor of placing "his own ego" ahead of the needs of businesses and the community.

But two names conspicuous by their absence from the letter are Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the Conservatives' 1922 Committee and Altrincham and Sale West MP, and Chris Green, Bolton West MP."

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/188...pledges-fight/

Andy Burnham's record in a health crisis?

"In an interview on Sky in 2013, Mr Burnham said: "To be honest, I'm fed up of these general accusations being hurled in my direction.

"I will account for all of the things that I did as Secretary of State.

"I took actions to reveal what happened at Stafford, I took actions at Basildon, at Thameside. I left warnings in place at five hospitals."

However, on reflection of his role, he told The i in 2018: “It was a tumultuous time, that was when the Government was starting to seriously lose its way.
    “I arrived at the Department of Health on June 5 – three days after a world health pandemic had been declared on swine flu.

“I walked straight into that. It dominated my first three months in office.

"We hadn’t had a world health pandemic in living memory, so I was walking into a department that is normally quite sure-footed, but was a bit wrong-footed, put it that way.

“Plans had been laid but then the reality was hitting and that was causing all kinds of challenges.”

Stafford Hospital was run by the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust and the scandal came to national attention because of an investigation by the Healthcare Commission in 2008, which uncovered a litany of substandard care.
    However, both Mr Brown and then-Health Secretary Alan Johnson apologised to those who suffered at the hospital by the time Mr Burnham was dealing with the fallout.

Mr Burnham said: “I had inherited a situation where there were growing calls for an inquiry.

“MPs wanted, rightly, an inquiry, but the Department of Health had resisted one.

“And it had done so on the grounds that if you subjected one hospital to a full public inquiry it wouldn’t be able to function, basically.

“I created an independent inquiry and if he needs to compel witnesses because they weren’t coming forward, come back to me and I would upgrade it.

“It’s a little frustrating for me now when people rewrite that story because I did that – and I did it with the full weight of the Department of Health opposing what I was trying to do.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...oronavirus-spt

Take him back over the border!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Andy Burnham stages tier 3 decision live on TV faked.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4572385.html

Bury MP James Daly not consulted on the Town's needs.

"Several Greater Manchester Tory MPs, including Bury North's James Daly, Bury South's Christian Wakeford and Heywood's Chris Clarkson, have signed a joint letter expressing their "deep disappointment" with Mr Burnham in the wake of the decision.

Their letter adds: "Following constructive talks with No.10 and ministers, we are aware that you have declined a substantial package of support for our city region which could have produced the much-needed certainty our communities deserve.

"We all want the very best possible outcome for our area and so take no issue with your efforts to get an enhanced package for Greater Manchester - what we cannot fathom is when the Government offered to give you 92 per cent of what you asked for, with a settlement of an additional £60m of funding, you decided the best option was to walk away with absolutely nothing.

"Businesses in Greater Manchester are now at risk of closing as a result of the dogmatic stance you have taken.

"Your inability to work constructively for the people of Greater Manchester is extremely disappointing - our current predicament rests entirely on your shoulders."

The MPs accuse the Mayor of placing "his own ego" ahead of the needs of businesses and the community.

But two names conspicuous by their absence from the letter are Sir Graham Brady, the chairman of the Conservatives' 1922 Committee and Altrincham and Sale West MP, and Chris Green, Bolton West MP."

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/188...pledges-fight/

Andy Burnham's record in a health crisis?

"In an interview on Sky in 2013, Mr Burnham said: "To be honest, I'm fed up of these general accusations being hurled in my direction.

"I will account for all of the things that I did as Secretary of State.

"I took actions to reveal what happened at Stafford, I took actions at Basildon, at Thameside. I left warnings in place at five hospitals."

However, on reflection of his role, he told The i in 2018: “It was a tumultuous time, that was when the Government was starting to seriously lose its way.
    “I arrived at the Department of Health on June 5 – three days after a world health pandemic had been declared on swine flu.

“I walked straight into that. It dominated my first three months in office.

"We hadn’t had a world health pandemic in living memory, so I was walking into a department that is normally quite sure-footed, but was a bit wrong-footed, put it that way.

“Plans had been laid but then the reality was hitting and that was causing all kinds of challenges.”

Stafford Hospital was run by the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust and the scandal came to national attention because of an investigation by the Healthcare Commission in 2008, which uncovered a litany of substandard care.
    However, both Mr Brown and then-Health Secretary Alan Johnson apologised to those who suffered at the hospital by the time Mr Burnham was dealing with the fallout.

Mr Burnham said: “I had inherited a situation where there were growing calls for an inquiry.

“MPs wanted, rightly, an inquiry, but the Department of Health had resisted one.

“And it had done so on the grounds that if you subjected one hospital to a full public inquiry it wouldn’t be able to function, basically.

“I created an independent inquiry and if he needs to compel witnesses because they weren’t coming forward, come back to me and I would upgrade it.

“It’s a little frustrating for me now when people rewrite that story because I did that – and I did it with the full weight of the Department of Health opposing what I was trying to do.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/13...oronavirus-spt

Take him back over the border!
    It must have been very slick piece of fakery as my phone alerted me at the same time as the ones on TV.

What is wrong is the way the Government is 'negotiating packages' for areas, it should be as case of allocation then application if greater need.
    Many large businesses are based in Manchester with staff servicing other areas so they will have a greater need.
    This circus of moving tiers has become like a Game Show, we just need Leslie Crowther shouting 'The Price is Right!'
    The dithering by the Government trying to put the onus on the Local Area is costing lives!

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations