UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

1. MICK/GILLY says:06/01/2022 05:02 PM
    “700 of 91,000 is a very small proportion…..not a massive majority you claim…“

I was claiming that 700 cyclists and walkers or 300 cyclists IS a small proportion of 91,703 residents
    and that 91,403 IS a massive majority against cycle lanes, and that your argument pales in insignificance as do you .

“Batteries are charged, cameras are fixed. You’d better driver carefully…. ?”

Yea we will driverer more carefully .( you even edited this post and still left that ) .

2. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk

Your Comments:

4. lawed143 says:06/01/2022 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    “700 of 91,000 is a very small proportion…..not a massive majority you claim…“

I was claiming that 700 cyclists and walkers or 300 cyclists IS a small proportion of 91,703 residents
    and that 91,403 IS a massive majority against cycle lanes, and that your argument pales in insignificance as do you .

“Batteries are charged, cameras are fixed. You’d better driver carefully…. ?”

Yea we will driverer more carefully .( you even edited this post and still left that ) .
    That’s a ridiculous assumption Michael that just because 300 people join a group the remainder are against that group. Wow you do live in a wonderland don’t you.
    Oh and we all have typos…..you more that most.

5. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  6. The PNP says:06/01/2022 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by r4dent View Post
    Here is a link to the USA version. http://urlm.co/www.path-n-pedal.com

Don't bother looking because the site is closed. The last thing was to wish members a Happy New Year for 2016!

Always wondered what PNP stood for.
    True, we gave up the website to cut costs, which between then and now would have amounted to best part of £1,000. The final straw came when they began asking for extra to cover cost of a mobile-enabled version, etc. Correspondence with members has continued throughout.

7. justbecause says:06/01/2022 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawed143 View Post
    Intelligent, informed and eloquent response. You must be so proud of yourself….

Just made a note of the Merseyside Police site I can upload incidents to.

https://www.merseyside.police.uk/ro/...ffic-incident/

Batteries are charged, cameras are fixed. You’d better driver carefully…. ?
    For your information, not only do I always drive safely, as a National Observer for IAM/RoadSmart, I train others to drive safely as well.

8. Likes lawed143 liked this post
  9. lawed143 says:06/01/2022 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    For your information, not only do I always drive safely, as a National Observer for IAM/RoadSmart, I train others to drive safely as well.
    That’s great.! So you’ll be fully aware of the Highway Code changes I mention and will be passing on that information to your pupils. So we can expect over time to get a much higher quality of drivers in future.!! Until then, I will record and report any bad drivers that put me in danger….as is my right.
    Don’t forget it’s the minority 700 members of the book face group that have campaigned to retain cyclists and motorists in one space. It’s their actions that have allowed this. So now they’d better learn to share the road properly and in line with the revised rules. Ok.?

10. Likes The PNP, donkey22 liked this post
  11. MICK/GILLY says:06/01/2022 06:16 PM
    That’s a ridiculous assumption Michael that just because 300 people join a group the remainder are against that group. Wow you do live in a wonderland don’t you.
    Oh and we all have typos…..you more that most.
    That’s odd this is the exact methodology that you have been using all the time when you were saying people that don’t vote must be on the side of the cyclists.. ha ha I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and halve the odds to say 45,000 against 300 the figures are so stacked against you I can afford to do that.

I know a local Southport Facebook page that has 60.4 k subscribers maybe they can do a poll for you, I can have it up in 20 mins if you say so then we can see a token of the local community view , just let me know how to word it, maybe something like do you want Southport cycle lanes scrapped or increased . Or maybe friends of Southport could do one.
    If you can find one of my typos then you can say I am as poorly educated as you.
    In the meantime pweese don’t tell the pwolice of us you big soft naana.

12. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
  13. justbecause says:06/01/2022 06:21 PM
    That’s great.! So you’ll be fully aware of the Highway Code changes I mention and will be passing on that information to your pupils. So we can expect over time to get a much higher quality of drivers in future.!! Until then, I will record and report any bad drivers that put me in danger….as is my right.
    Don’t forget it’s the minority 700 members of the book face group that have campaigned to retain cyclists and motorists in one space. It’s their actions that have allowed this. So now they’d better learn to share the road properly and in line with the revised rules. Ok.?
    At the risk of repeating myself, Cretin!!
    Last edited by justbecause; 06/01/2022 at 06:58 PM.

14. Dislikes lawed143 disliked this post
  15. The PNP says:06/01/2022 06:30 PM
    Atmospheric CO2 is over 400ppm and rising, glaciers are melting, extreme weather kills more every year, sealevels are rising, oceans acidifying, coral is dying, etc. The writing is clearly on the wall....Yet when the Borough tries to make roads safer, so we can cycle to reduce our emissions - all some people can do, is moan about the loss of a few dozen parking spaces - duh!

16. Likes lawed143 liked this post
  17. lawed143 says:06/01/2022 06:32 PM
    That’s odd this is the exact methodology that you have been using all the time when you were saying people that don’t vote must be on the side of the cyclists.. ha ha I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and halve the odds to say 45,000 against 300 the figures are so stacked against you I can afford to do that.

I know a local Southport Facebook page that has 60.4 k subscribers maybe they can do a poll for you, I can have it up in 20 mins if you say so then we can see a token of the local community view , just let me know how to word it, maybe something like do you want Southport cycle lanes scrapped or increased . Or maybe friends of Southport could do one.
    If you can find one of my typos then you can say I am as poorly educated as you.
    In the meantime pweese don’t tell the pwolice of us you big soft naana.
    You can do whatever survey/poll you want Michael. You don’t need my authority.
    If someone is breaking in to your house, you’d expect a witness to call the police - so I will grass on anyone that puts me in danger. You can’t pick and choose what laws I want to follow.
    Typos are not an indication of education …..

18. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  19. lawed143 says:06/01/2022 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    At the risk of repeating myself, Cretin!!6
    So you agree then. That’s good. It’s your job isn’t it, so you’ll do it properly - being a professional.
    If you’re referring to me submitting dangerous driving to the police - could you explain what the issue is with that.? I mean it’s your job to educate safe driving, so what’s your problem.? Unless you’re selective as to what laws you choose to adhere to.?

20. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  21. MICK/GILLY says:06/01/2022 07:03 PM
    You can do whatever survey/poll you want Michael. You don’t need my authority.
    If someone is breaking in to your house, you’d expect a witness to call the police - so I will grass on anyone that puts me in danger. You can’t pick and choose what laws I want to follow.
    Typos are not an indication of education …..
    That’s what uneducated tell tale victims of school bullies would say when they are massively loosing an argument, this is why you have no friends and all the lonely time in the world to stand there with your video hat on, go on tell me you haven’t got a moustache you have haven’t you and the last time you were in the paper there was a picture of you pointing at the road surface. I know your sad type it’s hard to watch .

22. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
  23. MICK/GILLY says:06/01/2022 07:17 PM
    You have the donkey account in the background working alongside lawed and the PNP liking your / each other’s posts and disliking posts of the majority that disagree with you and in normal style donkey will come into play now PNP and lawed have been shown up and beaten down . Like every time this account is used last and often just uneducatedly resorts to insults and name calling like a spoiled child when mummy says no!, well mummy is saying no and so are 91,703 local residents so use your last card the donkey account as you always do, all that is missing now is the squirming kicking and screaming and childish insults so bring it on it’s time .

24. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
  25. justbecause says:06/01/2022 07:20 PM
    So you agree then. That’s good. It’s your job isn’t it, so you’ll do it properly - being a professional.
    If you’re referring to me submitting dangerous driving to the police - could you explain what the issue is with that.? I mean it’s your job to educate safe driving, so what’s your problem.? Unless you’re selective as to what laws you choose to adhere to.?
    Not at all, all laws are there to be adhered to. As for you submitting evidence of dangerous driving to the Police, how many times have you had cause to do this up yto now?
    Incidentally, my work with IAM/RoadSmart isn’t classed as professional, it’s an entirely voluntary vocation. I am passionate about making our roads safe for ALL road users, but unless ALL road users are prepared to adhere to, not only the rules, but also basic safety and common sense issues, road safety will never improve.
    Just recently, I was parked on Botanic Road slightly before Checkers. A car was attempting to leave Checkers car park, but his view was obstructed by another parked vehicle. As he emerged from the car park, TWO middle aged cyclists were riding the wrong way along Botanic Road, I quickly sounded my horn to warn both the car driver and the cyclists of an impending collision, but all I got in return from the cyclists was a V sign from the pair of them.

26. MICK/GILLY says:06/01/2022 07:34 PM
    The police know better than any of us the stupid antics that cyclists get up to and will only take action on cyclists reports if a serious breach of road rules have bern recorded, they will laugh just as hard at this big baby as we all are. The police have got a hard enough job as it is so they can’t pull every cyclist riding the wrong way down a one way street or without lights in dark clothes or no handed or any other unsafe manner.
    But one day they might have a crackdown and publish the names of unsafe cyclists on local sites or newspapers there is plenty of examples to keep them busy.

Ooh donkeys following the threads down liking and disliking accordingly he will pipe up soon ha ha, a poor predictable last resort indeed . Wait for it wait for it ….

27. Dislikes lawed143 disliked this post
  28. lawed143 says:06/01/2022 07:35 PM
    That’s what uneducated tell tale victims of school bullies would say when they are massively loosing an argument, this is why you have no friends and all the lonely time in the world to stand there with your video hat on, go on tell me you haven’t got a moustache you have haven’t you and the last time you were in the paper there was a picture of you pointing at the road surface. I know your sad type it’s hard to watch .
    Oh Michael we were getting on so well too. When you’ve ran out of a decent word to say on topic, and resort to nit picking and insults, you give up your right to my time. Good bye Michael. Enjoy your conspiracy theories.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations