UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

Dangerous Hero by Tom Bower

Amazon here I come.

Customers who viewed Dangerous Hero: Corbyn's Ruthless Plot for Power also viewed 'Broken Vows:Tony Blair The Tragedy Of Power by Tom Bower.

Something for everyone on the left of left.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Hysterical:

"Chilling biography tells how Labour leader followed Lenin and Trotsky's bloody footprint...
    ...Although he never read Trotsky."

I do hope that this scholarly tome doesn't put Daily Mail readers off voting for the Labour party.

Although with your magnetic attraction to the man, an entire book on Corbyn must feel like all your birthdays have come at once.

Enjoy, H.

4. Likes Lorquinho, AdmiralAckbar liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Hysterical:

"Chilling biography tells how Labour leader followed Lenin and Trotsky's bloody footprint...

I do hope that this scholarly tome doesn't put Daily Mail readers off voting for the Labour party.

Although with your magnetic attraction to the man, an entire book on Corbyn must feel like all your birthdays have come at once.

Enjoy, H.

I remain unselfish in my desire to encourage people to know what and who they are voting for.

Magnetic attraction?
    I cannot avoid the man at times.

We went to the Imperial War Museum North to visit the 'Lest We Forget?' Exhibition.

One touch screen had a film on the history of the Cenotaph.

Under the title of less than respectful visitors in aspects of its history
    was a piece on Corbyn's visit entitled 'Nod in my name'.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post

Under the title of less than respectful visitors in aspects of its history
    was a piece on Corbyn's visit entitled 'Nod in my name'.
    Ah yes, the piece in the Sun where he didn't bow, but nodded. I read it was juxtaposed with an article about a veteran protesting during the two minute silence. I suppose you have to see it to appreciate it. I must get round to visiting the IWMN one day. It's supposed to be a humbling and gut-wrenching experience.

I only heard about the Mail article this morning. I immediately thought of you. Then I was slightly disappointed that you hadn't started a thread already when I logged in.

I understand the author has also done a hatchet job on Prince Charles and Simon Cowell. Jezzer is in some truly illustrious company...

Likes / Dislikes
    Ah yes, the piece in the Sun where he didn't bow, but nodded. I read it was juxtaposed with an article about a veteran protesting during the two minute silence. I suppose you have to see it to appreciate it. I must get round to visiting the IWMN one day. It's supposed to be a humbling and gut-wrenching experience.

I only heard about the Mail article this morning. I immediately thought of you. Then I was slightly disappointed that you hadn't started a thread already when I logged in.

I understand the author has also done a hatchet job on Prince Charles and Simon Cowell. Jezzer is in some truly illustrious company...

Hamble had chores!

I have an admission!
    Before heating baked beans I like to taste a spoonful cold.
    Unlike Corbyn my brand must be Heinz.

8. Likes steve, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Blog Entries
    Is there an election on the horizon. Mays deal will fail. Will extend A 50 and call an election.

Tory controlled press at its best

Likes / Dislikes

Hamble had chores!

I have an admission!
    Before heating baked beans I like to taste a spoonful cold.
    Unlike Corbyn my brand must be Heinz.
    See, you can always find common ground. I bet you collect old railway bits too.

I found the article highly entertaining. The first part reads like a description of Voldemort in the Harry Potter books.

But the best bit is the comments section. My favourite:

I new he looks untrustworthy.

Priceless. I'm going back to read some more comments.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Is there an election on the horizon. Mays deal will fail. Will extend A 50 and call an election.

Tory controlled press at its best
    I've heard whispers about May. The month that is.

What I find amusing is that if the right-wing media go so far as to unseat Corbyn as the leader, then we have the likes of Starmer, Thornberry, etc who have far greater appeal to the rest of the country. You'd think they'd be trying their level best to keep him firmly in place.

Likes / Dislikes
    See, you can always find common ground. I bet you collect old railway bits too.

I found the article highly entertaining. The first part reads like a description of Voldemort in the Harry Potter books.

But the best bit is the comments section. My favourite:

I new he looks untrustworthy.

Priceless. I'm going back to read some more comments.

My favourite comment has a ring of truth.
    "Everyone goes on about President Trump, but If this man ever became Prime Minister he would be 100% worse. Very dangerous individual in my eyes....."

Likes / Dislikes

"Everyone goes on about President Trump, but If this man ever became Prime Minister he would be 100% worse. Very dangerous individual in my eyes....."
    Well, according to the article, there'll be no ***** grabbing going on, at least.

Likes / Dislikes

I though this Guy (pardon the pun) put it best ...
    https://twitter.com/blunted_james/st...56643633086464
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

15. Likes steve, Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Hysterical:

Enjoy, H.
    All Labour leaders belong to a society called The Fabian Society. The name of Fabian is derived from a Roman General called Fabius - who used strategies to slowly wear down his enemies over a period of time. The portrayal of this Society is given by themselves as ' A Wolf in Sheep's clothing' It is very interesting to read the history of this society and how it started, and to understand their true beliefs. Not their own official publications - but the real facts. Also note how this society is funded.

"Based on analysis of existing poll data and historical trends, the study predicts that the next election, whether held imminently or in 2020, is very likely to see Labour win fewer than 200 seats for the first time since 1935, possibly falling to about 140." The Guardian.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralAckbar View Post
    I though this Guy (pardon the pun) put it best ...
    https://twitter.com/blunted_james/st...56643633086464
    I love your reply it justifies all my fears on far lefties.

Likes / Dislikes
    Well, according to the article, there'll be no ***** grabbing going on, at least.
    Corbyn would get someone else to do it for him.

Likes / Dislikes
    I love your reply it justifies all my fears on far lefties.
    Tell me, just why are the wealthy, tax dodging elite so worried? oh hang on, think I've just answered my own question.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations