UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand .

Likes / Dislikes

New Zealand .

Terrible sad news 49 dead due to terrorist attacks on two mosques.
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

2. Likes Smudge 1 liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    We are in a bit of shock here and I must say very ****** off!
    A non Kiwi bringing his hate to NZ where we do not have the racist crap everyone else seems to have. A reason why we live here.
    All the Islamaphobe bollocks I thought I left behind has creeped out of the **** heap and come to NZ.

We will not let this define us in NZ and we will not start the race war crap we left behind in the UK.

Tomorrow at sunrise I will be at the local Mosque with my boy going to prayer as a non believer in the sky magician but as a father who respects those that do.

NZ will not be a nation of fear!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge 1 View Post
    A non Kiwi bringing his hate to NZ where we do not have the racist crap everyone else seems to have. A reason why we live here.
    All the Islamaphobe bollocks I thought I left behind has creeped out of the **** heap and come to NZ.

We will not let this define us in NZ and we will not start the race war crap we left behind in the UK.

Tomorrow at sunrise I will be at the local Mosque with my boy going to prayer as a non believer in the sky magician but as a father who respects those that do.

Well said Smudge , Stay safe .
    REST IN PEACE THE 96.
    Y.N.W.A.

6. Likes Smudge 1 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Well said Smudge. You were my first thought when I heard the news this morning. Hope you are all safe.
    It has been said that when helping people change their behaviour – “the spirit in which help is offered” is the most important aspect, more than the degree of skills and knowledge of the helper!

8. Likes Smudge 1 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I was working in Christchurch last week and my wife flew from Christchusrch to Auckland yesterday, our boy got a little upset tonight talking to his mum and not want us both working away anymore.

My boys school is next door to our local Mosque and both myself and my boy have Mates in the Iman and his kids.

We are going to morning prayer, I'm defo a non believer by the way but thats not the point.

We as Kiwis will not let this define us and we will challange any right wing prick who thinks he can challange our way of life, Most of us ex pats come here to escape this **** just like our Muslim Brothers and Sisters running away from war.

10. Likes Ceam, Nick2, shippy liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Simply horrendous. It's beyond me how anyone can harbour such hatred. Or how they can believe the propaganda fed to them, because I'm certain they don't act alone.

I'm no fan of any organised religion, but to murder innocent people simply because they worship a different 'God'?

Also goes to show that terrorism comes in the full spectrum of colours. My sincerest condolences to all involved. And to the country, one of the last places you expect these vile acts to be perpetrated.

12. Likes Smudge 1 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

That was my first thought when I heard the sad news this morning. New Zealand is probably the only Western country where we never hear of any of the racist attacks that so many countries experience in the sad and sorry world that we now live in. Sadly the rise of far right populist governments is only exacerbating this situation. Every bigoted rat crawls out of the cheese believing that their "cause" is now legitimised. It truly makes me sick to my stomach.

I also thought about you and your family, and it's no surprise to me that you are supporting your fellow citizens... regardless of race or creed.

My sympathies to all who are suffering in the aftermath of this horrendous attack. I know they'll never read this, but I would like them to know that the majority of us support them and are horrified by what has happened.

14. Likes Smudge 1 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    That was my first thought when I heard the sad news this morning. New Zealand is probably the only Western country where we never hear of any of the racist attacks that so many countries experience in the sad and sorry world that we now live in. Sadly the rise of far right populist governments is only exacerbating this situation. Every bigoted rat crawls out of the cheese believing that their "cause" is now legitimised. It truly makes me sick to my stomach.

I also thought about you and your family, and it's no surprise to me that you are supporting your fellow citizens... regardless of race or creed.

My sympathies to all who are suffering in the aftermath of this horrendous attack. I know they'll never read this, but I would like them to know that the majority of us support them and are horrified by what has happened.
    I'll show this post to the Tawa Iman and ask him to share it just to prove you wrong Seivad. I will make sure lots see it.
    Last edited by Smudge 1; 15/03/2019 at 02:41 PM.

16. Likes seivad, Ceam, AdmiralAckbar liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I'll show this post to the Tawa Iman and ask him to share it just to prove you wrong Seivad. I will make sure lots see it.
    I think we can speak on behalf of a commenwealth nation having suffered our own terrorist atrocities that we stand united with New Zealand in your grief. We can never let these vile bigots win or define our wonderful nations, one day they will realise that no matter what they do we will simply stand together more steadfast. My thoughts, prayers and heart-felt condolences to all the familes and friends who have been affected in NZ and indeed throughout the world.

18. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Love Thy Neighbour as thy self.

Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) said love a none Muslim more than a Muslim.

One God, One Religion .

The Religion of GOD.

forget the dogma, rituals. etc.

No reason at all for this atrocity in New Zeeland.
    May they rest in Peace.

Sunni's, and Shia have to unite as does Jews and Christians. Hindu, Buddhists

Jesus followed Moses
    Muhammad followed Abraham
    Buddha was a Hindu

It is man that has made the divisions. Man is to blame as is the men in the pulpits teaching division instead of UNITY.

20. Likes ChrisR, AdmiralAckbar, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Hi Smudge

Like other posters, my thoughts immediately brought you to mind after hearing the dreadful news coming out of Christchurch.

It is a very sad day for all the innocent communities who have been living in harmony and peace in an intergrated community in Christchurch ...

Your post is very moving and I pray that there will be a continuing peace as there was before this awful terrorist attack.

Stay strong Smudge...

Likes / Dislikes
    Extremists who take up the guns and the bombs are murdering scum bags whatever their alleged cause, as others have said this terrorist action seems so much the worse because New Zealand looked to have avoided the religious and racial bigotry that infects so many other countries.

Not religious in any way, but to attack anyone in their place of worship is about as low as you can go, thoughts and best wishes to all.

23. Likes shippy liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    According to the Tv news the attrocity was transmitted live for 17 minutes, questions are being asked why it took so long to take it down, personally I think that is quite quick. What I find disturbing and quite disgusting is that THREE BRITISH NEWSPAPERS, The Sun, Mirror & Daily Mail posted the footage on their websites, truly disgusting.

Likes / Dislikes

As part of our great antipodean family, all true Aussies echo your thoughts Smudge. We are appalled and utterly devestated that one (claiming to be one of us) has carried out this vile cowardly attack on decent and innocent Kiwis. Our thoughts now are for the families and loved ones of those who will never come home and, strength to the injured, that they will make a full recovery.

We are with you Smudge and all of New Zealand.
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

26. Likes shippy liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by grassroots View Post
    I don't believe in most coincidences. The guy arrested identifies himself as being Australian, supposedly a neo nazi supporter.

"The suspected New Zealand shooter live streamed video of the attack and posted a manifesto online under the name Brenton Tarrant. CNN has not confirmed this is his real name. This is the name he called himself online. New Zealand police have not publicly identified the shooter." The Post.Here's what we know about the suspect:

• He is 28 years old.
    • Just before the attack, an account believed to belong to the gunman posted a link to an 87-page white nationalist manifesto online. The unsigned manifesto is filled with anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiments, as well as explanations for an attack.
    • In the manifesto, he identifies himself as a white man, born in Australia, and lists the white nationalists who have inspired him.
    • He will appear in court Saturday morning local time.CNN news.

There are discrepancies given by witnesses to those shown on the footage possibly die to the confusion at the time.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations