UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Tolerance of other people's views has definitely deteriorated.
    ... now that is rich coming from you!!!

Late last year, I started posting again on this forum after a significant hiatus due to several factors.... and at that time I had the temerity to actually question one of your posts - you just took that as an opportunity to dump all over my responses, subsequently labeling me at every opportunity with derogatory references to left wing groups... I don't dispute my political leanings, but did object to the tone and content of a number of your responses clearly designed to discredit and debunk me as a "new" poster.

I wanted to make friends and have friendly debate, not enemies ... at one point I literally offered an olive branch in the hope that it would be an opportunity to tone down your toxic responses to me, but you were on such a high trying to discredit me you just used that opportunity to comically (using the word losely) tell me where I could stick it...
    but you can stick your Olive Branch in the shaft of your Freedom-fighters gun!
    In that same " Ooohh Jeremy Corbyn" thread you went on to accuse me of "back tracking" which I took objection to and challenged you to clarify and quantify which, despite me chasing you at every opportunity (I think it drifted into another thread as well) you couldn't because the accusation was unfounded.

So, as I said about your comment
    Tolerance of other people's views has definitely deteriorated.
    ... it is a bit rich coming from you!!!
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralAckbar View Post
    ... now that is rich coming from you!!!

Late last year, I started posting again on this forum after a significant hiatus due to several factors.... and at that time I had the temerity to actually question one of your posts - you just took that as an opportunity to dump all over my responses, subsequently labeling me at every opportunity with derogatory references to left wing groups... I don't dispute my political leanings, but did object to the tone and content of a number of your responses clearly designed to discredit and debunk me as a "new" poster.

I wanted to make friends and have friendly debate, not enemies ... at one point I literally offered an olive branch in the hope that it would be an opportunity to tone down your toxic responses to me, but you were on such a high trying to discredit me you just used that opportunity to comically (using the word losely) tell me where I could stick it...

In that same " Ooohh Jeremy Corbyn" thread you went on to accuse me of "back tracking" which I took objection to and challenged you to clarify and quantify which, despite me chasing you at every opportunity (I think it drifted into another thread as well) you couldn't because the accusation was unfounded.

So, as I said about your comment
    ... it is a bit rich coming from you!!!

Well thank you for your thought's on the subject of tolerance.

Do you feel a burning injustice of being accused of something you did not do?

If yes I will review all your posts and get back to you in the future.

If the answer is a no then you must try harder in the art of spar and fair discourse.

It helps to read a post carefully without jumping to conclusions or fixating on one poster to relieve misplaced pent up anger and frustration.

You do not strike me as the latter so I look forward to exchanging posts in the future.

Likes / Dislikes
    I am surprised Labour supporters and 1 anarchist are ignorant of the fact some Nazi German company'S used slave labour in Concentration camps in Germany and Poland.
    I thought you said you'd read this link ... https://twitter.com/BlogRedRobin

Here are a few extracts addressing your concerns regarding Nazi's and concentration camps ...

4). On the 23rd April 1977, Corbyn organised a counter-demonstration to protect Wood Green from a neo-nazi march through the district. The area had a significant Jewish population.

10). On the 24th March 2009, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising British Jews who resisted the Holocaust by risking their lives to save potential victims.

18). On the 9th January 2014, Jeremy Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising Holocaust education programmes that had taken 20,000 British students to Auschwitz.

21). On the 3rd December 2016, Corbyn made a visit to Terezin Concentration Camp when Jewish people were murdered by the Nazis. It was Jeremy’s third visit to such a camp, all of which were largely unreported in the most read UK papers.

... no ignorance on our side my dear.
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

Likes / Dislikes
    I thought you said you'd read this link ... https://twitter.com/BlogRedRobin

Here are a few extracts addressing your concerns regarding Nazi's and concentration camps ...

4). On the 23rd April 1977, Corbyn organised a counter-demonstration to protect Wood Green from a neo-nazi march through the district. The area had a significant Jewish population.

10). On the 24th March 2009, Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising British Jews who resisted the Holocaust by risking their lives to save potential victims.

18). On the 9th January 2014, Jeremy Corbyn signed a Parliamentary motion praising Holocaust education programmes that had taken 20,000 British students to Auschwitz.

21). On the 3rd December 2016, Corbyn made a visit to Terezin Concentration Camp when Jewish people were murdered by the Nazis. It was Jeremy’s third visit to such a camp, all of which were largely unreported in the most read UK papers.

... no ignorance on our side my dear.

Seriously?

Inappropriate post to me at this time on this thread.

Likes / Dislikes
    That does not help put right what you have given me which is burning injustice.

I harboured none of the sentiments SF or you accused me of.
    My replies were a follow on conversation against the accusation of MR BS that I had 'Nazi sympathy's for reading the 'Daily heil'.

I did not deserve the barrage of abuse from either of you.
    Barrage of abuse from me? Can you please reread my responses to you, and point out where I have barraged you with abuse. I've reread them, and I can't see where I've abused you, nor was it my intent. On the contrary, I've agreed that you're perfectly entitled to boycott German products. And, as you should well know by now, I condemn all Nazi atrocities against the Jewish people. It sickens me.

Just to make it clear my comment to you "You are also a Labour Supporter' referred to you backing up SF and other Labour poster accusations on that thread.
    I thought I pointed it out politely.It seems you took it on personally
    by your replies and it also deepened the injustice.
    Perhaps you should reread your own posts, and try and put yourself in the position of the person the post was directed at. You know what you meant, but that's not the way it comes across.

You are entitled to your bias(on backing up Labour opinion) and I do understand SF's and your sensitivities on the the subject but as I said
    burning injustice just does not go away.
    Had you directed your comments to anyone, and labelled them with a specific political party, I would have felt exactly the same way. You should understand that labelling people with anything is wrong. Race, religion, sexual orientation, political views.... the list goes on. People can't be neatly placed in little pigeon holes, with the belief that everything they say or do is a result of the label on that pigeon hole.

I didn't back up SF on the basis of him being a Labour supporter. I backed him up on the basis that he's a decent human being. And what on earth are our "sensitivities on the subject"?

My point was, and still is, that if you were shocked that certain people weren't aware of Nazi slave labour, you should have said "people", and not "Labour supporters". It's also compounded by the fact that you know that at least 2 of the Labour supporters are aware of it, and absolutely condemn it.

Words are powerful, choose them carefully.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Barrage of abuse from me? Can you please reread my responses to you, and point out where I have barraged you with abuse. I've reread them, and I can't see where I've abused you, nor was it my intent. On the contrary, I've agreed that you're perfectly entitled to boycott German products. And, as you should well know by now, I condemn all Nazi atrocities against the Jewish people. It sickens me.

Perhaps you should reread your own posts, and try and put yourself in the position of the person the post was directed at. You know what you meant, but that's not the way it comes across.

Had you directed your comments to anyone, and labelled them with a specific political party, I would have felt exactly the same way. You should understand that labelling people with anything is wrong. Race, religion, sexual orientation, political views.... the list goes on. People can't be neatly placed in little pigeon holes with the belief that everything they say or do is a result of the label on that pigeon hole.

I didn't back up SF on the basis of him being a Labour supporter. I backed him up on the basis that he's a decent human being. And what on earth are our "sensitivities on the subject"?

My point was, and still is, that if you were shocked that certain people weren't aware of Nazi slave labour, you should have said "people", and not "Labour supporters". It's also compounded by the fact that you know that at least 2 of the Labour supporters are aware of it, and absolutely condemn it.

Words are powerful, choose them carefully.

I said 'Labour supporters and one anarchist' because they were the posters on this thread who
    1. posted a cartoon of Nazi's and referenced the Daily heil.
    2. Speculated my choice not to buy German goods was 'racist'
    3. Made accusations of intent I did not harbour.

No far right or Tory posted.

It is all very well in hindsight telling me what I should and should not have put you must bear in mind because my intent was innocent I had no idea why and where you and SF were going with this.

If I was guilty of your allegations then I view the discussion from my point of view in an even worse light than the principle.

Until your posts I was not aware Mr BS (being a new poster)knew that I was Jewish.
    I was giving is distasteful comments and cartoons fair reply until SF jumped in.

Why don't you re read the thread this time from my point of view not SF's?

Likes / Dislikes
    But you choose to support the Daily Mail?

You choose not to buy certain goods because of atrocities from 80 years ago, but you don't mind supporting a paper that supported the Nazis?

You do know how the Mail got the nickname (and continues in much the same vein) of 'The Daily Heil', don't you?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-br...se-for-hitler/

https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/blo...ory-daily-mail

It's like a Scouser buying 'The Sun'.

Likes / Dislikes
    I said 'Labour supporters and one anarchist' because they were the posters on this thread who
    1. posted a cartoon of Nazi's and referenced the Daily heil.
    2. Speculated my choice not to buy German goods was 'racist'
    3. Made accusations of intent I did not harbour.

No far right or Tory posted.

It is all very well in hindsight telling me what I should and should not have put you must bear in mind because my intent was innocent I had no idea why and where you and SF were going with this.

If I was guilty of your allegations then I view the discussion from my point of view in an even worse light than the principle.

Until your posts I was not aware Mr BS (being a new poster)knew that I was Jewish.
    I was giving is distasteful comments and cartoons fair reply until SF jumped in.

Why don't you re read the thread this time from my point of view not SF's?
    I've read and reread this thread from all perspectives ad nauseam. My opinion hasn't changed.

I've no idea if Mr BS knew that you were Jewish beforehand, but given the current discussion I'm sure he's aware of it now.

At every opportunity you paint the Labour party with a very broad anti-Semitic brush, often based on spurious information from the right wing press. It should come as no surprise that members refute your opinion, and sometimes fling distasteful comments your way.

Likes / Dislikes
    Seriously?

Inappropriate post to me at this time on this thread.
    It is unfortunate that you are struggling to defend your posts at this point in time, but that was a genuine and serious response to something you had posted ... absolutely nothing wrong with the content.

You could grumble about the timing I suppose, but correcting inaccuracies (in this case, addressing false accusations regarding ignorance amongst Labour supporters) is best done in a timely manner.

11. Likes seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Question

That does not help put right what you have given me which is burning injustice.

I harboured none of the sentiments SF or you accused me of.
    My replies were a follow on conversation against the accusation of MR BS that I had 'Nazi sympathy's for reading the 'Daily heil'.

I did not deserve the barrage of abuse from either of you.

Just to make it clear my comment to you "You are also a Labour Supporter' referred to you backing up SF and other Labour poster accusations on that thread.
    I thought I pointed it out politely.It seems you took it on personally
    by your replies and it also deepened the injustice.

You are entitled to your bias(on backing up Labour opinion) and I do understand SF's and your sensitivities on the the subject but as I said
    Your post blackening Labour supporters was quite clear and direct, your comment unsuprisingly, was not well recieved, but having read through the thread have failed to spot where I was abusive at all, certainly no barrage of abuse, you have thrown in comments ref; the Daily Mail, I can't see where I made comment ref; that publication in any way.

However it appears in your thinking I am the arch villian, probably because I am not a compliant Tory, whatever floats your boat.

13. Likes Toodles McGinty, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    But you choose to support the Daily Mail?

You choose not to buy certain goods because of atrocities from 80 years ago, but you don't mind supporting a paper that supported the Nazis?

You do know how the Mail got the nickname (and continues in much the same vein) of 'The Daily Heil', don't you?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-br...se-for-hitler/

https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/blo...ory-daily-mail

It's like a Scouser buying 'The Sun'.
    Why do I support the Daily Mail?
    I don't buy it.
    I read all the front pages of newspapers courtesy of the BBC home page.

Other posters quote from the Mail.

plus

"The paper's support ended after violence at a BUF rally in Kensington Olympia in June 1934.[47] Mosley and many others thought Rothermere had responded to pressure from Jewish businessmen who it was believed had threatened to stop advertising in the paper if it continued to back an anti-Semitic party.[48] The paper editorially continued to oppose the arrival of Jewish refugees escaping Germany, describing their arrival as "a problem to which the Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed."[

The papers support ended in 1934 which predates the war

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I've read and reread this thread from all perspectives ad nauseam. My opinion hasn't changed.

I've no idea if Mr BS knew that you were Jewish beforehand, but given the current discussion I'm sure he's aware of it now.

At every opportunity you paint the Labour party with a very broad anti-Semitic brush, often based on spurious information from the right wing press. It should come as no surprise that members refute your opinion, and sometimes fling distasteful comments your way.
    Of course Mr BS knows now.
    You gave a very full post with your views including religious advice.

It was a Labour supporter who started the thread on "does antisemitism exist" and invited a discussion.

Labour voters post the most extreme comments on all politicians
    and Tory's get the most abuse without censure so I think that point
    is untrue as well as unfair.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Your post blackening Labour supporters was quite clear and direct, your comment unsuprisingly, was not well recieved, but having read through the thread have failed to spot where I was abusive at all, certainly no barrage of abuse, you have thrown in comments ref; the Daily Mail, I can't see where I made comment ref; that publication in any way.

However it appears in your thinking I am the arch villian, probably because I am not a compliant Tory, whatever floats your boat.
    This is a good example of how you read go off on the wrong tangent.
    I stated MR BS posted the Daily heil comment.

It is abuse to be condemned in such terms for something I did not do.

Its not as if this was a one off.
    I have always been courteous to you.

Likes / Dislikes
    It is unfortunate that you are struggling to defend your posts at this point in time, but that was a genuine and serious response to something you had posted ... absolutely nothing wrong with the content.

You could grumble about the timing I suppose, but correcting inaccuracies (in this case, addressing false accusations regarding ignorance amongst Labour supporters) is best done in a timely manner.
    Yes I am sorry AA.

You will understand that at the moment my heart is not in anything other than proving my innocence.

Plus any replies I give may be taken and used against me.
    Hope you understand.

18. Likes AdmiralAckbar liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    This is a good example of how you read go off on the wrong tangent.
    I stated MR BS posted the Daily heil comment.

It is abuse to be condemned in such terms for something I did not do.

Its not as if this was a one off.
    I have always been courteous to you.
    Sadly you didn't specify who you were responding to over the Mail, just included it in your Labour supporter bashing.

OK, just post on here where and when I have been abusive, remember not agreeing with your opinion is not abuse, as far as always being courteous to me, only very recently your "dinosaur" comment, I could retrace, but frankly can't be bothered.

Show where I have been abusive and you will most certainly receive unreserved aplogies, otherwise, old advice, "when you're in a hole, stop digging"

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations