UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Londoner View Post
    Doesn't take much imagination does it? I know Turkey are not in the EU but there is nothing at all to stop them transferring the Syrian refugees to the EU Border and waving goodbye to them as they disappear into the Land of Promise probably heading for Calais.
    Or not:

"The highest total number of first-time asylum applicants in the year ending March 2019 was registered in Germany (with 157,875 first-time applicants, or 26% of all applicants in the EU Member States), followed by France (113,625, or 19 %), Spain(69,735, or 12%), Greece (67,970, or 11%), Italy (42,825, or 7%), and the United Kingdom (39,840, or 7%). These six Member States together account for 82% of all first-time applicants in the EU-28. These figures include all asylum applicants, not just main applicants (i.e. including children and other dependents)."

Source: https://www.unhcr.org/asylum-in-the-uk.html

Don't believe the hype disseminated by Farage et al. Within EU countries, the UK does not receive the largest number of applications. And, as others have already pointed out, in or out of the EU it doesn't matter. As a signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol, the UK has always been bound to accept refugee applications.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    30,000 300,000 whatever as long as they pass the points system tests and we are able to offer them first class public services they are welcome.
    It's about time we started treating immigrants with respect.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Ooooh! Christian profanities! Not nice!

The British Isles have among the smallest land mass of all European countries. Land mass is finite! It is not going to expand, if anything - it is like to shrink. There can only be a limited amount of space for people to live in these islands. The British white population is increasing without any immigration. In 1851, there were 87 people per km squared in the UK, just one hundred years later in 1951 - there were 205 people per km squared. It is expected that by 2051, there will be 546 people per km squared, due to immigration effects. The question is, does the UK give up all its farmland to allow more people houses to live in? How will the UK ever be self sufficient with food? Or should the UK stop all immigration? For how long does immigration continue? What happens when all the land in the UK is used up? Where will the immigrants be put then? It depends on the sustainability of the UK to the numbers.

However, it is more than likely that as in all crowded areas, there will be an increase in viruses and bacteria and that the UK will be subjected to another plague for which we will have no protection. Already medical doctor's are losing the battle against the mutation of certain viruses.

The huge majority of the people of the British Isles are white. It is not the white people who will lose their identity, it is the people who choose to settle in the UK who will lose theirs. By inter marriage, where gene studies have shown that the white pigment is more dominant than dark skin. Our climate and weather conditions. It can be readily seen that many darker skinned people have paled over the years that they have been in the UK, and also by wealth and social standing that give more longevity to white people. This is supported by the number of darker skinned people who invaded the UK on numerous occasions. Of those many decided to settle in the UK. But the British people still evolved from those times, to be white.

The number of immigrants to the UK has reduced but not because of Brexit, but because of increased limitations on welfare benefits and the fact that immigrants to the UK will be required to apply for citizenship which entails paying full UK taxes instead of the reduced taxes that non-citizens now pay.
    What exactly are these "reduced taxes that non-citizens now pay? If you qualify as a statutory resident in the UK, taxes are payable at exactly the same tax rates as UK citizens.

Making immigrants apply for UK citizenship! Since when can any country force an immigrant to do that? Source please... not that I'm holding my breath in anticipation of there being one.

So there you have it - Common sense versus PC!
    So there you have it.... total nonsense vs facts

5. Likes silver fox, N/A, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    30,000 300,000 whatever as long as they pass the points system tests and we are able to offer them first class public services they are welcome.
    It's about time we started treating immigrants with respect.
    Agreed. And also recognize that according to the UK's obligations under the 1951 Refugee Convention, refugee/asylum applications are not going to disappear after leaving the EU.

7. Likes AdmiralAckbar, silver fox liked this post
    Lamparilla Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Agreed. And also recognize that according to the UK's obligations under the 1951 Refugee Convention, refugee/asylum applications are not going to disappear after leaving the EU.
    Yes, but I wonder how many people voted leave, believing all the lies, because they thought it would put an end to asylum seekers.

Shortly after the referendum result was announced, I saw a TV report where they were asking people in the street what they thought about it. One thicko (because that's what he was) said "There are some Polish people in our street, and what I can't understand is that they are still here!"

He genuinely thought that voting leave would mean that all the foreigners would be kicked out immediately.

9. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamparilla View Post
    Yes, but I wonder how many people voted leave, believing all the lies, because they thought it would put an end to asylum seekers.

Shortly after the referendum result was announced, I saw a TV report where they were asking people in the street what they thought about it. One thicko (because that's what he was) said "There are some Polish people in our street, and what I can't understand is that they are still here!"

He genuinely thought that voting leave would mean that all the foreigners would be kicked out immediately.

Aah the old chestnut that all leave voters are poor uneducated northern racist oiks sneaks its ugly head in again.

Yet on the other hand were middle class well off Conservatives secretly backed by Billionaires.

Losing the intellectual argument must throw up lots of ambiguities for remoaners to juggle with.

Does this all mean that I have to chav-marks and piercings ?

Or pearls and a blue rinse, blimey I don't know which is worse.

Still were firmly still in so its all still the same.

11. Likes said liked this post
    Lamparilla Guest
    Aah the old chestnut that all leave voters are poor uneducated northern racist oiks sneaks its ugly head in again.

Yet on the other hand were middle class well off Conservatives secretly backed by Billionaires.

Losing the intellectual argument must throw up lots of ambiguities for remoaners to juggle with.

Aah the old chestnut that someone makes a post based on seeing one individual on TV (region not specified) and another poster then twists it so as to make it sound that I was generalising about all leave voters

Likes / Dislikes

No-one has said that, but there are still a lot of leavers out there with very strange notions of just what Brexit means as regards immigration.

Picking up my paper on Sunday, gent picking up the Mail with the big banner headline "House of Fools" pointed to his paper with the comment " Bloody Labour Party, never get rid of all these foreigners" ,this guy looked perfectly normal, well dressed, nothing wild eyed or fanatic about him.

Obviously convinced that leaving the EU would also mean a mass exodus of all non British citizens, I didn't comment just couldn't believe anyone could be so naive.

His reasoning was that somehow the combination of EU immigrants and the Labour party were the reason his daughter was paying a high rent and couldn't get the £20-30 thousand together to buy a home in Southport.

Couldn't let that go unchallenged (can't think why), somehow as we have a Labour council they are responsible for the high rents in the private sector and the housing shortages, wouldn't accept that chronic shortages are a national problem and high rents in the private sector are a spin off from that.

I would doubt (hope not) that this guy is representative of all leavers, but they are certainly out there.

14. Likes Toodles McGinty, 2STEPS-IN-FRONT liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Why on any questions of immigration are the tired old cliches churned out.

The EU is the spiritual home of racists.

If you want a sea of white middle class xenophobes look to the European Parliament where Italy’s Cécile Kyenge is the sole black woman.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nts-minorities

16. Dislikes 2STEPS-IN-FRONT disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

If you want a sea of white middle class xenophobes look to the European Parliament where Italy’s Cécile Kyenge is the sole black woman.

Since the election there are more BME MEPs:

• Samira Rafaela -Holland
    • Assista Kanko –Belgium
    • Evin Incir – Sweden
    • Pierretta Herzberger- German
    • Mounir Satouri – France
    • Younous Omarjee - France
    • Maxette Grisoni-Pirbakas - France
    • Salima Yenbou- France
    • Nora Mebarek – France
    • Lelia Chaibi – France
    • Karima Delli- France
    • Monica Semedo – Luxemburg
    • Malik Azmani- Holland
    • Alice Bah Kuhnke – Sweden

Not enough, granted. But it is a step in the right direction, particularly where France is concerned.

It would be nice to see a few from those countries that, like us, are drifting further and further to the hard right. But it is progress.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post

Since the election there are more BME MEPs:

• Samira Rafaela -Holland
    • Assista Kanko –Belgium
    • Evin Incir – Sweden
    • Pierretta Herzberger- German
    • Mounir Satouri – France
    • Younous Omarjee - France
    • Maxette Grisoni-Pirbakas - France
    • Salima Yenbou- France
    • Nora Mebarek – France
    • Lelia Chaibi – France
    • Karima Delli- France
    • Monica Semedo – Luxemburg
    • Malik Azmani- Holland
    • Alice Bah Kuhnke – Sweden

Not enough, granted. But it is a step in the right direction, particularly where France is concerned.

It would be nice to see a few from those countries that, like us, are drifting further and further to the hard right. But it is progress.

Thats a nice list of 14 out of 751.

Less than 1 percent of its staff are non-white.

The EU is a xenophobes paradise.

The real racists are those who want to shut us away from the rest of the world.

Likes / Dislikes
    Or not:

"The highest total number of first-time asylum applicants in the year ending March 2019 was registered in Germany (with 157,875 first-time applicants, or 26% of all applicants in the EU Member States), followed by France (113,625, or 19 %), Spain(69,735, or 12%), Greece (67,970, or 11%), Italy (42,825, or 7%), and the United Kingdom (39,840, or 7%). These six Member States together account for 82% of all first-time applicants in the EU-28. These figures include all asylum applicants, not just main applicants (i.e. including children and other dependents)."

Source: https://www.unhcr.org/asylum-in-the-uk.html

Don't believe the hype disseminated by Farage et al. Within EU countries, the UK does not receive the largest number of applications. And, as others have already pointed out, in or out of the EU it doesn't matter. As a signatory to the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol, the UK has always been bound to accept refugee applications.

It is not the acceptance bit you want to think about - it is the numbers who were rejected which is important.

"...
    22/09/2016 · Over 500,000 rejected asylum seekers still live in Germany. In a parliamentary inquiry from
    Die Linke
    (the Left Party), the federal government revealed that as of the end of June, there were 549,209 people living in Germany who had had their asylum application rejected"

Likes / Dislikes
    What exactly are these "reduced taxes that non-citizens now pay? If you qualify as a statutory resident in the UK, taxes are payable at exactly the same tax rates as UK citizens.

Making immigrants apply for UK citizenship! Since when can any country force an immigrant to do that? Source please... not that I'm holding my breath in anticipation of there being one.

So there you have it.... total nonsense vs facts

Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!! For the fastest settlement procedures in the UK, immigrants need to take out British Citizenship. Immigrants who come to the UK and stay for six months, return home for a period, then return to the UK do not have to pay any taxes.

Also...……………

How EU migrants avoid tax in UK - Telegraph

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 109, 33); font-style: normal; overflow-wrap: break-word;">https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10551151/How-EU...</cite>
    04/01/2014 · Romanians and Bulgarians can work in the UK but pay taxes at home at a lower rate. Instead they can pay taxes at home where basic rates are much lower. The rules allow European workers “posted” to Britain for less than two years to pay national insurance and, in some cases, income tax in their own country. Almost 100,000 EU immigrants already in Britain are taking advantage of the …

Likes / Dislikes

That goes without saying! Since it was a legislation before joining the EEC! I just hope that the authorities are more astute now than they have been in the past.

Likes / Dislikes
    You are not going to believe it because you are set in your ideas - but immigration was not the priority in leaving the EU! For the simple reason immigration was seen as a cause not a symptom of belonging to the EU! The priority was and always has been to break away from the EU! Then sort out any problems.

Housing shortages? If you look on right move, you will see that the number of properties for sale in the UK are in the region of 1.5 million!! Gosh - we are down to 1.5 million houses for sale, what will we do with such a shortage?

To buy a property in Southport, it would require around £10,000 - Banks are lending on a 95% repayment plan to get the house market moving. There are also properties on the market on a 50/50 plan - so a buyer only need to pay half the cost of owning a property to begin with.

Landlords are charging higher rents because they are being taxed more and Tory legislation meant that they lost the additional charges that they levied on the tenants. They also have to bring properties up to a good living standard by laws past last year.

I was in the dentist's today. A guy picked up one of the national newspapers, took a brief glance and threw it down on the table. He looked up at the other people in the waiting room and said "What a load of rubbish, can't believe a word they say these days" Everyone in the waiting room agreed with him. Yet you believe in them??

I will just say it just one more time! When the referendum came around - Brexit supporters were overjoyed. They had been discussing and arguing about the Pros and cons of belonging to the EU ever since 1996. Nationwide, in personal conversations, phone conversations and on the internet. But in 2016, those who had not been interested in joining in those conversations, had not seen what was happening to the UK, had not listened to people, and who could not care less anyway - suddenly decided
    (after all - they had followed the national media)
    that Brexit supporters were a load of retired old looney's who did not know anything - and they thought they knew better. So decided to teach these looney's a lesson and vote Remain! But they were made to look ridiculous when they could not say why! That is why they lost the argument! They had not a clue then -when the Brexit supporters had had 20 years of discussions under their belt - and the remain supporters have not got a clue now!

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations