UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Oh dear. There's that fragile little ego getting wound up about 'likes' again. Never seen anyone else on this site mention 'likes', apart from the 'Sensitive One'.

'Losers', 'sad' 'pathetic', all playground insults from those who can't compile a coherent argument. Still so angry that others don't share your beliefs. Remind me, what exactly have you 'won'? As you stated: it wasn't your general election or your referendum. But you're a 'winner' and others are 'losers'?

Other people have an opinion. That opinion might be different to yours. Get over it, as the knuckle draggers like to shout. People don't agree with you. Accept it. Or go to your safe space where you've got more imaginary 'likes' than anyone.

Fragile that's a hoot.

It's not about a difference of opinion its all about the coterie of people on here who cannot accept they lost the intellectual argument repeatedly .

Can you think of a better description or collective noun for people who cannot accept the democratic outcome of a vote;

"Liberal Democrats" springs to mind ?

Momentums ?

I understand you feel disempowered and your self esteem is lowered so you snipe from the sidelines.

Your/their predictions of Boris and his imminent failure are cemented on here as being so wrong.

Your Brexit predictions similarly wrong and who did you berate but me and anyone else that saw the writing on the wall that you so clearly failed to see.

The likes are simply the "scent marks" from the usual suspects who take pleasure in running our country down at every opportunity.

Their predictions of doom uniformly wrong.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Fragile that's a hoot.

It's not about a difference of opinion its all about the coterie of people on here who cannot accept they lost the intellectual argument repeatedly .

Can you think of a better description or collective noun for people who cannot accept the democratic outcome of a vote;

"Liberal Democrats" springs to mind ?

Momentums ?

I understand you feel disempowered and your self esteem is lowered so you snipe from the sidelines.

Your/their predictions of Boris and his imminent failure are cemented on here as being so wrong.

Your Brexit predictions similarly wrong and who did you berate but me and anyone else that saw the writing on the wall that you so clearly failed to see.

The likes are simply the "scent marks" from the usual suspects who take pleasure in running our country down at every opportunity.

Their predictions of doom uniformly wrong.
    Ah, same old, same old. I wouldn't call 'Boris is good. Brexit is good' an intellectual argument. I've never read an intellectual argument from you. Lots of sneering and sniping. Lots of 'loser' like a 5 year old. Not really what I'd call 'intellectual'. Lots of you imagining some kind of superiority. Well, until the 'likes' are mentioned. A 'scent mark' of your low self esteem, I'd say.

Whether Johnson succeeds remains to be seen. Until the transition period is done and some sort of deal, or no deal at all (let's call that 'Australia' for the gullible) is done, the outcome of the entire exercise is very much up in the air. Your predictions of success are not proven and won't be for years, if ever. Until the job losses are recovered, until we are competing on the world stage when it comes to imports and exports, until we are succeeding beyond the levels experienced with EU membership, nothing has been achieved.

While any citizen of this country has a vote and can hold this or any government to account, they aren't 'disempowered'. Nor are they on the sidelines. You might be doing some little triumphalist dance in your mind, but you have exactly the same franchise as the rest of us. Regardless if you vote Tory, Labour or Monster Raving Loony party.

As for 'running the country down', it has nothing whatsoever to do with the 'country'. The government, however, gives great cause for concern. 'Running the country down' is the first straw clutched when anyone disagrees with you and your ilk. Singing 'Jerusalem' and waving Union flags gets you about as much success as it did when you wanted a bell hundreds of miles away to ring last Friday. Jingoism achieves nothing. Clarity of thought achieves more.

And the losers. 'Losers losers losers'. The 'losers' can't really lose. If the country achieves the success heralded by the 'winners' in a few years, or by the end of the TP, we all win. Better country, cheaper lifestyles, better regulations, better working conditions. We'll have all of that. If not, we can let you know about the 'intellectual argument', can't we? And count our 'likes'.

4. Likes AdmiralAckbar liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Ah, same old, same old. I wouldn't call 'Boris is good. Brexit is good' an intellectual argument. I've never read an intellectual argument from you. Lots of sneering and sniping. Lots of 'loser' like a 5 year old. Not really what I'd call 'intellectual'. Lots of you imagining some kind of superiority. Well, until the 'likes' are mentioned. A 'scent mark' of your low self esteem, I'd say.

Whether Johnson succeeds remains to be seen. Until the transition period is done and some sort of deal, or no deal at all (let's call that 'Australia' for the gullible) is done, the outcome of the entire exercise is very much up in the air. Your predictions of success are not proven and won't be for years, if ever. Until the job losses are recovered, until we are competing on the world stage when it comes to imports and exports, until we are succeeding beyond the levels experienced with EU membership, nothing has been achieved.

While any citizen of this country has a vote and can hold this or any government to account, they aren't 'disempowered'. Nor are they on the sidelines. You might be doing some little triumphalist dance in your mind, but you have exactly the same franchise as the rest of us. Regardless if you vote Tory, Labour or Monster Raving Loony party.

As for 'running the country down', it has nothing whatsoever to do with the 'country'. The government, however, gives great cause for concern. 'Running the country down' is the first straw clutched when anyone disagrees with you and your ilk. Singing 'Jerusalem' and waving Union flags gets you about as much success as it did when you wanted a bell hundreds of miles away to ring last Friday. Jingoism achieves nothing. Clarity of thought achieves more.

And the losers. 'Losers losers losers'. The 'losers' can't really lose. If the country achieves the success heralded by the 'winners' in a few years, or by the end of the TP, we all win. Better country, cheaper lifestyles, better regulations, better working conditions. We'll have all of that. If not, we can let you know about the 'intellectual argument', can't we? And count our 'likes'.

A long winded avoidance of the fact you have been wrong again and again.

Trying to demean my posts is understandable you have failed demonstrably to understand the issues and the countries thinking .

Your lack of insight and understanding of the public mood is captured here for all to see over the last few years.

You have failed to "get it" and wallow in self pity sniping at those who did because your one of the self obsessed who think they know better.

You couldn't possibly have read a good argument from me I am on the wrong side of your limited thinking so your blinkers filter me out.

You can though take comfort from your fellow short thinkers who think similarly and will support your posts despite your lamentable record.

Happy moaning !

Likes / Dislikes
    A long winded avoidance of the fact you have been wrong again and again.

Trying to demean my posts is understandable you have failed demonstrably to understand the issues and the countries thinking .

Your lack of insight and understanding of the public mood is captured here for all to see over the last few years.

You have failed to "get it" and wallow in self pity sniping at those who did because your one of the self obsessed who think they know better.

You couldn't possibly have read a good argument from me I am on the wrong side of your limited thinking so your blinkers filter me out.

You can though take comfort from your fellow short thinkers who think similarly and will support your posts despite your lamentable record.

Happy moaning !
    Ah, you've got your fingers in your ears, singing 'la la la' again.

So what is the outcome of us leaving the EU? What deal have we got? What's the position on imports, exports, immigration? WTO tariffs?

No, didn't think you knew. On account of it hasn't happened yet.

The referendum is done. The election is gone. Get over it. Lots of people voted Tory. Lots more voted for remain or PV parties. The public mood certainly swung. The numbers don't lie. The facts cannot be changed. Maybe the voting system can, one day. We are here. In transition. What is finished is putting 'X' on a bit of paper, for a while at least.

Whether or not leaving the EU was a good idea remains to be seen. I've no desire to rake over the coals of the referendum or election, as it is pointless. It's over. It is entirely immaterial. Everybody has moved on. I was disappointed at the outcome of the election, but heartened by the actual numbers. Move on. There are more politically engaging situations to debate, as far as I'm concerned.

As for me 'sniping', look back over this or any other thread. The 'sniping' starts with you. Every time. You start the insults, then clutch your pearls if anybody responds. Then raise the abuse. Is that why your posts had to be checked before they were allowed on here?

But if you are so insecure you wish to continue your little 'I won' dance, please do. It does you no favours. Little point in reading any of your posts, really.
    Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 04/02/2020 at 09:36 PM.

Likes / Dislikes

So what is the outcome of us leaving the EU? What deal have we got? What's the position on imports, exports, immigration? WTO tariffs?

The referendum is done. The election is gone. Get over it. Lots of people voted Tory. Lots more voted for remain or PV parties. The public mood certainly swung. The numbers don't lie. The facts cannot be changed. Maybe the voting system can, one day. We are here. In transition. What is finished is putting 'X' on a bit of paper, for a while at least.

Whether or not leaving the EU was a good idea remains to be seen. I've no desire to rake over the coals of the referendum or election, as it is pointless. It's over. It is entirely immaterial. Everybody has moved on. I was disappointed at the outcome of the election, but heartened by the actual numbers. Move on. There are more politically engaging situations to debate, as far as I'm concerned.

As for me 'sniping', look back over this or any other thread. The 'sniping' starts with you. Every time. You start the insults, then clutch your pearls if anybody responds. Then raise the abuse. Is that why your posts had to be checked before they were allowed on here?

But if you are so insecure you wish to continue your little 'I won' dance, please do. It does you no favours. Little point in reading any of your posts, really.

Have you missed the OP it might help you get realigned ?

I'm not sure I suit the pearls but please point to where I have started the insults.

Oh and lots more didn't vote for remain parties.

Labour as of their election manifesto offered a referendum,

Labour will give the people the final say on Brexit. Within three months of coming to power, a Labour government will secure a sensible deal. And within six months, we will put that deal to a public vote alongside the option to remain. A Labour government will implement whatever the people decide.

As to;

Is that why your posts had to be checked before they were allowed on here

Actually that is incorrect no posts were checked before posting none were censored nor corrected they simply were blocked.

I never got an answer to why only it might have been people who disagreed with me complaining.

You disagree with me often why don't you complain it might happen again.

Likes / Dislikes

I'm not sure I suit the pearls but please point to where I have started the insults.
    This was actually you first post on this thread ...

This is yet another thread for losers of the intellectual argument to voice their frustrations after their repeated failures.

They lied repeatedly during the campaign and have carried on afterwards spreading groundless scare stories.

It is sad that they haven't accepted the democratic outcome of a number of votes and their whining is redolent of the spurned ex who cannot believe that their partner can actually flourish without their drag.

We all know how liberating it is to rid ourselves of the people who bring only gloom, workplace clouds and their personal lack of ambition.

It is a shame more of them haven't gone to their EU heartland and given the rest of us a break.

Steady yourselves they haven't finished whining yet, their lives are too empty to move on.
    You were saying?
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

9. Likes Toodles McGinty, Derek H, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

I think AA has answered that.

I never got an answer to why only it might have been people who disagreed with me complaining.

You disagree with me often why don't you complain it might happen again.
    Whether or not I disagree is beside the point. If we all agreed then threads would be one post and lots of 'yes, I agree'. Which would be utterly tedious and probably shut the site. Disagreement is good. Debate is good. Even going hammer and tongs can be entertaining. But you don't simply voice your disagreement, you descend into the same old insults over and over. Fair enough, but if you give that out, don't be surprised if you get it back again.

And as I said, the results of the election are again, beside the point, but more people voted for remain or PV parties. The stats. That's all I have to say on the matter. There are more pressing points. Even if the Russia report reveals the worst interference or some electoral laws have been broken, it won't change much. If it does, that's another subject.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralAckbar View Post

You were saying?

Completely accurate.

It is;

yet another thread for losers of the intellectual argument to voice their frustrations after their repeated failures.

They did lie repeatedly during the campaign and have carried on afterwards spreading groundless scare stories.

It is sad that they haven't accepted the democratic outcome of a number of votes and their whining is redolent of the spurned ex who cannot believe that their partner can actually flourish without their drag

We all know how liberating it is to rid ourselves of the people who bring only gloom, workplace clouds and their personal lack of ambition.

It is a shame more of them haven't gone to their EU heartland and given the rest of us a break.

Note no back as you erroneously accused me of putting

Steady yourselves they haven't finished whining yet, their lives are too empty to move on.

My last point again completely accurate and I have no doubt will be proved time and time again by the "usual suspects"

Yes I did say isn't it more of a case of you don't like the truth ?

Likes / Dislikes
    You said ...
    please point to where I have started the insults.
    My response ...

(your original post #23)

You were saying?
    Completely accurate.
    Thanks, but I knew this was where you started the insults and didn't need the confirmation.
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Firefly (TV Series)

Likes / Dislikes

Note no back as you erroneously accused me of putting
    My responses to those words specifically included …

People who don't agree with you are labelled losers, sad, whining people that you need to get rid of, at least the ones who haven't gone back already. Perhaps you need to revisit your venomous rhetoric.

I'm not calling you names. I'm not using any condescending or divisive rhetoric. I'm not being personal. I'm not saying we need to get rid of you, or that you should go somewhere else if you're not happy ...
    Consistently resorting to petty insults and now stating I (amongst others) need to be got rid of (and apparently I should go back somewhere - not exactly sure where, as I have been a UK citizen all my life, but you seem to suggest somehow it's now your country and I shouldn't be here) suggests, perhaps, it's not me that has the need for a hobby or the need to move on.
    EU heartland was what you said ...

Nice attempt to backtrack, but as you said it is clear as a bell what your underlying thought process was ... just pack us on the 1st boat out of here.
    If you want to argue the toss then so be it ...

yes, you didn't say "back".

Interesting how the non-inclusion of that one word makes you think the rest of what you said was ok.

You did however say "It is a shame more of them haven't gone to their EU heartland".

You sometimes remind people of a particular vote and it's result (... I think you've also mentioned something about democracy a few times but I'd have to check on that) and as a consequence of that vote, this country will be leaving the EU (bit of a minefield that - apparently it's been done but little has changed yet).

In that context, it is no great leap to interpret your expression "EU heartland" as being somewhere outside this great country of yours ... I say yours because you imply that apparently some (like myself) are no longer welcome and, to embellish your words, it's a shame more of them/us haven't gone to their/our EU homeland.

I've already said ...

In the context of your responses on this thread, I consider my interpretation of your words as valid - you disagree and that's fine ... as I said, we will have to agree to disagree on this one as well.

Other people can make up their own minds.
    If you feel the need for clarification, in a civil manner, I'm all ears.

Likes / Dislikes

Just after the referendum in 2016, people began to feel more confident and new enterprises began. This confidence drained due to the long waiting period. After Johnson announced a definite leave from the EU, new businesses and expansions have been going from strength to strength. The UK is now attracting businessmen from other countries who can see the advantage of a country which is not tied into so many rules and regulations, which then involved long waiting times for deals to be made.
    There will be a period of this novel attraction for some years until it levels off to steady markets. After that period the country could rise or fall. But I have every confidence in our system and I can see, based on past history. that our country would well succeed.
    The bets are far higher for the future of an independent country such as the UK, as opposed to a very shaky EU membership. Already the EU's auto trade is diminishing, this hits Germany the hardest. The value of the Euro - a currency specific to EU members alone - has fallen in value for subsequent periods, if the Euro fails as it is likely to Germany will become bankrupt. Germany is failing to address the imbalance of trade which is harmful to other member countries and is weakening them making them financially broke, the EU members will have to make up the deficit that the UK leaves and also pay out to the new Baltic members it is taking on.
    This is apart from the unions that have now been created within the EU, where member countries have joined together to fight against EU policies for their own counties benefit.
    Given a bet on either side winning out for future development - I would put my money on the UK.
    For the third time, an attempt at a European union will fail. For the third time it will be because of the domineering arrogance of German leaders. Indeed, who needs another World War, when Germany can just think they can walk in and take over all European countries?
    You will not read about these details in he National media - because they depend at present on support from the EU. You just have to look deeper and wider at the situation that confronted us.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    The value of the Euro - a currency specific to EU members alone - has fallen in value for subsequent periods, if the Euro fails as it is likely to Germany will become bankrupt.
    If you think the Euro is falling in value, look at this graph to see the exchange rate (£/Euro) and how it's changed over the Brexit period.

The pound's value (against the Euro) has dropped and has never regained it's value since the start of the Brexit process.

The value of Pound is one measure of how the world sees us ... and it's gone down over the last few years. Can't for the life of me think why ...

https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/bre...e-rate-tracker

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Just after the referendum in 2016, people began to feel more confident and new enterprises began. This confidence drained due to the long waiting period. After Johnson announced a definite leave from the EU, new businesses and expansions have been going from strength to strength. The UK is now attracting businessmen from other countries who can see the advantage of a country which is not tied into so many rules and regulations, which then involved long waiting times for deals to be made.
    There will be a period of this novel attraction for some years ...

...For the third time, an attempt at a European union will fail. For the third time it will be because of the domineering arrogance of German leaders. Indeed, who needs another World War, when Germany can just think they can walk in and take over all European countries?
    You will not read about these details in he National media - because they depend at present on support from the EU. You just have to look deeper and wider at the situation that confronted us.
    Eh?

What has any of that got to do with what I wrote?

Likes / Dislikes
    It might help to have some honesty about my posts from the usual suspects its not about my posting style or lexicon.

I am sure that would all be accommodated if I shared the gloomsters opinions.

Being consistently right doesn't help endear me to them either.

Sorry but Boris's success isn't something they want to hear about.

Brexit in the process of being done hasn't helped either.

Mentioning the emetic ones success doesn't help my cause.

They have consistently shown they are out of touch and self obsessed believing they know better, history is not on their side the left wing dinosaurs are blindly bumping into extinction and blaming everyone else but themselves.

18. Dislikes AdmiralAckbar disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    If you think the Euro is falling in value, look at this graph to see the exchange rate (£/Euro) and how it's changed over the Brexit period.

The pound's value (against the Euro) has dropped and has never regained it's value since the start of the Brexit process.

The value of Pound is one measure of how the world sees us ... and it's gone down over the last few years. Can't for the life of me think why ...

https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/bre...e-rate-tracker

Depends on how you want to look at it - The Euro has once again been bailed out with quantitative easing. It was necessary - the Eurozone was about to collapse. It is the USD you need to balance the GBP!

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations