UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: Back to school.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceam View Post
    And again,... unreal. You really should step away from the keyboard.

BTW still waiting for where u said you should die of covid, think you'll actually said if you're that keen on getting kids back to school, maybe you and like minded individuals should socialize together and see if you fall ill or die, rather than using children as guinea pigs.

Now read that very carefully before you bother replying again, because its very different from what you are implying I said.
    She is very good at that, only surprise so far she hasn't managed to blame Labour or Corbyn for the mixed messages, in any event it looks as if more and more schools are moving any start date back to around the 15th and a few schools are looking to start with year 6 only, these are the children in their last year at primary school.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    She is very good at that, only surprise so far she hasn't managed to blame Labour or Corbyn for the mixed messages, in any event it looks as if more and more schools are moving any start date back to around the 15th and a few schools are looking to start with year 6 only, these are the children in their last year at primary school.

TBH I'm not in the least bit interested in the politics of it. It's a pandemic not point scoring time. I've seen a lot of very distraught nurses and care workers over the past few weeks. Depressing as hell.

Likes / Dislikes
    TBH I'm not in the least bit interested in the politics of it. It's a pandemic not point scoring time. I've seen a lot of very distraught nurses and care workers over the past few weeks. Depressing as hell.
    Join the club as far as politics are concerned, but with Hamble everything is political in the sense that whatever Johnson says is the equivalent of the stone tablets Moses brought down from the mountain, you are not falling in to line and are therefore wrong.

This pandemic should not be political at all, but we still have freedom of thought and speech, concern for all people comes first IMO.

Likes / Dislikes
    There are repeated ill thought posts on here mainly from frustrated lefty losers who are just not seeing the enormity of this pandemic and recycle tired anti-government rhetoric at any opportunity.

The Tory Government are really just passengers in this, completely in the hands of others as are governments of all persuasions around the world.

There are in the House of Commons from any part of the house a handful who will grasp the science and even less who may see what the outcome will be.

The Johnson "Government" have not been elected on their pandemic expertise and who knew when those coaches arrived at Arrowe park that the virus was already in the population, that children would be mostly unaffected and the lockdown would have such a dramatic effect on all our lives.

Previously Sars and Ebola were horror stories from the news played out thousands of miles away.

Just think before you sound off about death rates that's someones relative you are using as a political football and Boris didn't nurse them or oversee their care, I know Doctors in tears at the constant slagging off the witless are indirectly giving them, Hancock isn't at their bedsides night and day they are doing their best.

Likes / Dislikes
    Good god woman your like a dog with a bone.

Yes I do know that, I know of a couple. They are in VERY small groups. Still not a clue what you're point is here.
    The children have been there for 8 weeks now, In small group so hopefully a low chance of catching this. They are children of key workers, So lets go through the options.

A. Nurses, doctors stop work to look after their children.
    B. Children go to school in small groups under controlled conditions.
    C. children go to their grandparents assuming they are retired and not working either.

Now according to what you posted their are other options. What are they? As when asked you have then gone on to say you don't have to give an option as it voluntary. Now I don't know about anyone else but that makes zero sense to me.

Correct they are not. I don't see the relevance as I've never said they where. Secondly maybe you didn't mention the age group, Don't recall saying you did, maybe you can direct me to that section of this rather bizarre conversation.

Yes I did post that, Show me where it says I wanted you to die? It was in reply to you saying I wanted other children to return to school before mine. Which I did not say. Again show me where I said it. I've said all along that I believe it's to early to send them back, The restrictions we have lifted already need to Settle in to see what effect they have. Going off todays beaches they are not going to be very positive.
    The comment was to say if you think it's safe for them to return to school, then maybe you should put yourself and those of a similar opinion in a similar environment as see how that works out for you e.g. a pub.

I have proved you lied.
    So move on and annoy someone else with your rubbish and back tracking.

Fact is you are like any other bully.
    You have a bad day chose to fix your anger in abuse at a person you know would not hit back.

Likes / Dislikes

Likes / Dislikes
    I have 2 grandchildren one pre school age the other aged 6 and in year 1 and one of those who are scheduled to go back June 1st.
    My daughter is a primary school teacher (not at her sons school) and will not be sending her son back as she feels that the risk is too high.

Although schools have / are putting measures in place, the very nature of 5 and 6 year old children means social distancing throughout the school day will be impossible.
    At that age they learn by play / interaction with each other and the teaching staff, then you have playtime’s and lunch times to keep them 2 metres apart, not a chance.

Its a move by the government to try and get the economy moving again, by getting the young children in school so the parents can get back to work, there are a number of problems with this.

1. Most schools are not running Breakfast Clubs or After School Clubs at the moment, so early drop offs and late pick ups can’t be done.
    2. So the emphasis for childcare could possibly fall to the grandparents again, as in our case, over 65 with underlying health conditions.
    3. Some parents will have children who fall into the Reception, Year 1 group but other children who would require childcare / nursery care, not freely available at the moment.
    4. Some households have members who are shielding and can’t afford to risk any infection coming into the home.
    5. The “Children are missing out on vital education time”, absolute bull****, the schools are putting together an “activity” based program for those who do actually return.
    6. 5 and 6 year olds don’t understand social distancing, hygiene etc as much as older children, those in further education / university do, yet they aren’t due to return until September ?

Until the government think / say its safe to go to a restaurant, bar or sit in the House of Commons I don’t think it’s safe to “gamble” with our children’s and teachers lives.

9. Likes Toodles McGinty, Ceam, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    I have proved you lied.
    So move on and annoy someone else with your rubbish and back tracking.

Fact is you are like any other bully.
    You have a bad day chose to fix your anger in abuse at a person you know would not hit back.

You've proved nothing, Haven't given ANY proof, I've not back tracked on anything. Asked you several time to show me where I have, and you've failed EVERY time.

Likes / Dislikes
    You've proved nothing, Haven't given ANY proof, I've not back tracked on anything. Asked you several time to show me where I have, and you've failed EVERY time.
    Quote Ceam
    "You get your miserable *** in public along with others that think the same way as you. See if you drop dead before sending innocent children to the slaughter.

Believe me that is a very measured and clean version of what I want to say to you, you vile individual."

And
    Quote Ceam (after the above)
    "Yeah, I'll stand by that, after you posted that I wanted to see others go back to school before I was going to allow mine back, So you can unclear that if you like. "

So there it is.
    You fessing up the reason you posted the abuse was due to your pique in admitting you accepted the risk for the children of front line workers.

You do know that 'drop dead' is the same as dying don't you?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Ceam
    "You get your miserable *** in public along with others that think the same way as you. See if you drop dead before sending innocent children to the slaughter.

Believe me that is a very measured and clean version of what I want to say to you, you vile individual."

And
    Quote Ceam (after the above)
    "Yeah, I'll stand by that, after you posted that I wanted to see others go back to school before I was going to allow mine back, So you can unclear that if you like. "

So there it is.
    You fessing up the reason you posted the abuse was due to your pique in admitting you accepted the risk for the children of front line workers.

You do know that 'drop dead' is the same as dying don't you?
    You do know 'see if you' isn't the same 'I wish you' don't you.

You have a mental problem love.

Likes / Dislikes
    You do know 'see if you' isn't the same 'I wish you' don't you.

You have mental problem love.
    Just another insult from a man not big enough to apologise when caught out.

Likes / Dislikes
    Just another insult from a man not big enough to apologise when caught out.
    Good God woman grow up. Do you not find it odd that no one else has agree with you to say I've said these things.. Not even a little bit curious as to why that is?

15. Likes Alikado, tangerine dream liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Good God woman grow up. Do you not find it odd that no one else has agree with you to say I've said these things.. Not even a little bit curious as to why that is?

No.
    I would hesitate to interfere in a disagreement between two people.

Move along.

Likes / Dislikes
    No.
    I would hesitate to interfere in a disagreement between two people.

Move along.
    And you don't think admin would have banned me, warned me or removed my posts if I'd said what you recon I've said.

Anyway I am moving along now, You have nothing worth reading to say. Enjoy yourself down the pub.

Likes / Dislikes
    And you don't think admin would have banned me, warned me or removed my posts if I'd said what you recon I've said.

Anyway I am moving along now, You have nothing worth reading to say. Enjoy yourself down the pub.
    1. Are you thinking of using such abuse again as it is allowed?

2. There is no dispute.I have copy pasted your comments many times.

3. ? Pubs are still in lockdown.

4. Bye.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations