UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast

Thread: Joke thread

Likes / Dislikes

Joke thread

An oldie.

Scouser: I'm working for Jesus!
    Vicar: You've seen the light! Tell me more!
    Scouser: Kraft Cheeses in Kirkby.

2. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Dislikes SteveandLois disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Husband: “Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?”
    Wife: “I'm looking for a loophole.”

5. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Husband: “Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?”
    Wife: “I'm looking for a loophole.”
    A priest, a rabbit & minister walk into a bar. The bartender asks the rabbit "what'll ya have?" The rabbit says "I dunno. I'm only here because of autocorrect."

7. Likes Alikado, seivad, daviebaby, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    For those whose wedding got cancelled due to virus.
    Be wise because God giving you second chance..

Light travels faster than sound
    That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

After my wife died, I couldn’t look at another woman for 18 years
    But when i got out of prison, it was totally worth it

I keep asking people what LGBT stands for.
    No ones given me a straight answer.

A man doesn't know what true happiness is until he's married....
    And then it's too late.

One evening, a family brings their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and leaves her, hoping she will be well cared for.
    The next morning, the nurses bathe her, feed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden.
    She seems okay but after a while she slowly starts to lean over sideways in her chair.
    Two attentive nurses immediately rush up to catch her and straighten her up. Again, she seems okay but after a while she starts to tilt to the other side.
    The nurses rush back and once more bring her back upright. This goes on all morning.
    Later, the family arrives to see how the old woman is adjusting to her new home. "So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?" they ask. "It’s pretty nice," she replies. "Except they won’t let you fart."

9. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

"Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Are you religious?"

He said: "Yes."

I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

"Christian."

"Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

I said: "Die, heretic scum," and pushed him off.

11. Likes seivad, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Tesco pre corona virus.

Buying two large bags of dog biscuits for two large dogs, put the two bags on the belt at check out,

Lady behind says "have you got a dog"?

Strange question, I said "no, this is part of my weight loss diet"

Lady "what do you do with dog biscuits"?

Me "I just carry a handful in my pocket, if I feel peckish just nibble on one or two"

Lady " does it work, do you lose weight"?

Me " certainly does, but you need to be careful, last time I tried it finished up in hospital."

Lady "that's awful, did they make you ill"?

Me "no got run over by a bus while sitting in the middle of the road trying to lick my b###s".

Silly woman course I've got a dog, funniest bit, guy in front of me had latched on to the conversation, he was laughing so hard thought he would have a heart attack as he staggered out the store.
    Last edited by silver fox; 24/05/2020 at 09:00 PM.

13. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Two Army Officers were having a discussion as to whether sex was a pleasure or a marital duty, suddenly one of them called out to a passing soldier " Private come here" Yes Sir he replied and marched over.
    Settle an argument for me is sex a pleasure or a duty?

"It's a pleasure Sir!" How do you come to that conclusion soldier, "well Sir if it was a duty you'd have me doing it for you"

15. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    What do Mexico and Canada have in common?
    They both border on stupidity.

What’s the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer?
    The taste

What do you get when a bee is stuck in the garage?
    Garbage

My son is a male trapped in a female's body
    He's due in in 3 months.

A priest suffers a cardiac arrest..
    While being wheeled into the operating room he briefly regains consciousness and tries to look around.
    Priest : Am I in heaven ?
    Nurse : No, we're taking a shortcut through the children's ward.

17. Likes gazaprop, MICK/GILLY liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Again - pre Covid19 -

Two blokes walking through a wood see an Everton season ticket nailed to a tree.

One rubs his hands together and says 'I'm havin that'!

'Really'? says the other bloke.

'Of course' says the first bloke. 'Yer never know when you're gonna need a nail'.

19. Likes SteveandLois liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Why are there no Covid-19 cases in Antarctica?
    Because the people there are ice-o-lated

I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes
    She hugged me

I applied to be a sperm donor and the nurse asked me if I could ********** in the cup...
    I told her I’m pretty good, but I don’t think I’m ready to compete in a tournament yet.

I was fired and kicked out of the hospital on the very first day as a nurse..............
    Apparently the sign outside the ward "Stroke Patients Here" meant something completely different!

So my neighbour with the big titties is outside gardening topless again today.
    I just wish his wife would do the same

How many cops does it take to fix a light bulb?
    2. One to suffocate the light bulb and the other to shoot the room for being black

I wondered why the ball was getting larger
    Then it hit me

My favorite sex position is called "WOW"...
    It's when I flip MOM over...

I woke up grumpy this morning.
    That was a mistake, I should have just let her sleep.

What’s the only animal with an ******* in the middle of its back?
    A Police Horse

A doctor and a lawyer are talking at a party.
    Their conversation is constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice.
    After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asks the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?"
    "I give it to them," replies the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill."
    The doctor is shocked, but agrees to give it a try.
    The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepares the bills. When he goes to place them in his mailbox, he finds a bill from the lawyer.

A Yorkshire man's beloved wife passed away.
    He went to the headstone maker to sort out the stone for her grave.
    Being a devout man, he decided the inscription should read 'She was thine'.
    The stonemason told him to return a week later.
    A week later the man returns to inspect the stone. The proud stonemason wheeled it out in a trolley.
    It looked fabulous, except the inscription read 'She was thin'.
    "It's missing an 'e'," he exclaimed.
    The slightly embarrassed mason apologised profusely and asked him to return a week later and he would fix it.
    A week later, the Yorkshire man headed back to inspect the finished stone.
    The mason wheeled it out again.
    The poor widower inspected the stone. It said...
    'E she was thin'.

Lamparilla Guest
    A man was driving through the countryside on a cold winter's night, when he spotted the welcoming lights of a thatched roadside inn.

He parked up and walked in to find a lovely traditional beamed lounge, with a huge old fireplace and a roaring log fire. In front of the fire a large Great Dane was curled up, busily engaged in licking its b@lls.

The man was greeted at the bar by the landlord and, just to make conversation, the man nodded towards the dog and said "Wow - I wish I could do that".

The landlord replied: "Give him a packet of crisps and he might let you".

Likes / Dislikes
    The president of the US is threatening to send the military to
    suppress US citizens.
    Looks like Americans are finally gonna get a taste of democracy and freedom.

What’s the difference between a police officer and a bullet?
    When a bullet kills someone else, you know it’s been fired

America seems to have successfully prevented a second wave of corona
    By keeping the first one going

How many cops does it take to throw someone down a flight of stairs?
    None. He fell.

How many police officers does it take to change a light bulb?
    None. They'll just beat the room for being black.

I once got arrested for killing a black man.
    They charged me with impersonating a police officer.

If you suffer from schizophrenia
    Don’t worry, you’re not alone

If you speak 3 languages you're trilingual; if you speak 2 languages
    you're bilingual
    If you speak 1 language you're American

After my Prostate Exam, the doctor left. When the nurse came in as she
    shut the door, she whispered three words no man wants to hear:
    Who was that?"

Donald Trump's brain has two parts.
    The right part and the left part but,
    The right part has nothing left. The left part has nothing right.

All races are not equal.
    Some are 100m, some are 400m.

Of course mentally disabled people should be allowed to have jobs...
    But to make them President of the United States is a bit too much.

Did you hear about the guy that was shot with the starter pistol ?
    I guess it was race related !

I wonder what my parents did before the internet
    I asked my 17 brothers and sisters and they didn’t know either

What were Epstein's last words before he committed suicide?
    Please don't kill me!

Some people refuse to admit their faults.
    I would, if I had any.
    Last edited by Alikado; 07/06/2020 at 07:56 AM.

Likes / Dislikes
    The other day I met a clone of me that I'd no idea had been made -

I was absolutely beside myself!

Likes / Dislikes
    A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
    He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
    Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
    pulls back the covers.
    She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
    She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
    The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
    "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
    very, closely:
    "Are - my - test - results - back?"

25. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    A man was bragging to his mates that he was having sex with twins, one asked can you tell them apart. Oh yes he said the brother has a moustache.

27. Likes gazaprop, Chris R, birdbath liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations