UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    It must have been very slick piece of fakery as my phone alerted me at the same time as the ones on TV.

What is wrong is the way the Government is 'negotiating packages' for areas, it should be as case of allocation then application if greater need.
    Many large businesses are based in Manchester with staff servicing other areas so they will have a greater need.
    This circus of moving tiers has become like a Game Show, we just need Leslie Crowther shouting 'The Price is Right!'
    The dithering by the Government trying to put the onus on the Local Area is costing lives!
    According to the same article, and in many others, which H didn't include, was the statement that Burnham already knew that Jenrick had walked away from negotiations at 2pm.

The text message that he got during the press conference was that the government was giving Gtr Manchester £22m. Johnson later said they'd provide £60m. So it wasn't 'faked', it was the announcement that all interested parties got about the £22m.

While I agree there has to be a balance between the economy and health, they aren't mutually exclusive. The extra £5m that Burnham requested, down from £90m, is a drop in the ocean for a government that 'lost' £3bn of payments to private contractors since the crisis began. That spaffs 100s of millions on companies that suddenly spring up from nowhere, run by some relative of a prominent Tory. It was just to prove a point.

Similarly the refusal to provide meals for poverty stricken kids outside of term times. I believe the decision not to provide food over the Christmas holidays was cheered in the Commons. Not as loudly as that famous cheer for blocking the NHS pay rise, but fairly gleeful that kids wouldn't be fed.

Frankly I've gone from anger to despair over this shitshow of a government. They have no particular experience or talent in governing, in managing, in negotiating. As the key players are a bunch of journalists and campaigners, the skills, such as they are, that can win referendums and elections are utterly unsuited for anything else. Scoring personal points, throwing millions to their own, happily starving children, flipping and u-turning on 'tiers' and restrictions that make little to no sense whatsoever.

When regional mayors and footballers have to fight for the poorest in the country against their own government, something is very, very wrong.

2. Likes silver fox, Alikado, seivad liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Just to add to the above, imagine being such soulless, money-grabbing, heartless utterly evil twunts, you actually make Nigel Effing Farage look reasonable:

Nigel Farage
    @Nigel_Farage
    ·
    5h

If the government can subsidise Eat Out to Help Out, not being seen to give poor kids lunch in the school holidays looks mean and is wrong.

5. Likes seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Why would anybody use the website of a company that flogs textiles as an authority / source for statistics on the NHS, you couldn't even trust it to be accurate for the number hospitals?
    I thought the same when I posted it. But what else should we expect from a person who once used a site called 'Ovulation Counter' to find out the number of Covid cases in Southport.

I also checked on Wiki last night and counted 58 or 59 NW hospitals. It might not be correct, but the number sounds more realistic than 110. Even at 110 his argument is still flawed. Can you imagine the number of admissions to Liverpool hospitals as opposed to Southport?

7. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Just to add to the above, imagine being such soulless, money-grabbing, heartless utterly evil twunts, you actually make Nigel Effing Farage look reasonable:
    Earlier on today I posted a comment on the news forum about Damien Moore voting against the 80% furlough scheme. He also voted against free lunches for kids during holidays.

The man is such a bloody hypocrite. He bleats on about how closing gyms will affect people's health. Yet votes against two initiatives that really will affect the health and wellbeing of an awful lot of people. Most people on low incomes, or no income at all, couldn't give a flying fish cake about losing access to a gym Food on the table and the ability to keep a roof over your head should take priority. GRRRRRR

9. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Earlier on today I posted a comment on the news forum about Damien Moore voting against the 80% furlough scheme. He also voted against free lunches for kids during holidays.

The man is such a bloody hypocrite. He bleats on about how closing gyms will affect people's health. Yet votes against two initiatives that really will affect the health and wellbeing of an awful lot of people. Most people on low incomes, or no income at all, couldn't give a flying fish cake about losing access to a gym Food on the table and the ability to keep a roof over your head should take priority. GRRRRRR
    I was delighted to see that 5 Tory MPs voted with Labour over the kid's meals issue. One, Caroline Ansell, resigned as a parliamentary private secretary to the environment secretary.

These are the one-nation Tories that should be running the country. Not Cummings and his band of Britannia Unchained vultures. How any half reasonable human being can deny children food is beyond me. Then again, after reading some of the comments after Farage's tweet, the usual "..they have money but choose dogs,tattoos large TVs and cider .. " and "we had an apple tree", "I grow tomatoes and potatoes myself" show how removed from reality some people are.

I did like: "If these children can't even be bothered to have parents who live somewhere with an apple tree in the garden, they deserve everything they get. Starve a bit of sense into them! They'll thank you for it in the long run."

Some kids have poor parents. Some kids have shitty parents. Not the kid's fault.

Vile people.

11. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Why would anybody use the website of a company that flogs textiles as an authority / source for statistics on the NHS, you couldn't even trust it to be accurate for the number hospitals?
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I thought the same when I posted it. But what else should we expect from a person who once used a site called 'Ovulation Counter' to find out the number of Covid cases in Southport.

I also checked on Wiki last night and counted 58 or 59 NW hospitals. It might not be correct, but the number sounds more realistic than 110. Even at 110 his argument is still flawed. Can you imagine the number of admissions to Liverpool hospitals as opposed to Southport?
    Think I have found the same page as Sev, 59 hospitals in the North West, one is listed as independent, if the list isn't complete it won't be missing 50! I guess Said could provide the definitive list, we wait with baited breath.

Aintree University Hospital – Liverpool
    Arrowe Park Hospital – Wirral
    Ashworth Hospital
    Alder Hey Children's Hospital – Liverpool
    Alexandra Hospital – Cheadle, Greater Manchester
    Altrincham Hospital – Altrincham
    Barnes Hospital – Cheadle
    Billinge Hospital – Wigan
    Blackpool Victoria Hospital – Blackpool, Lancashire
    Broadgreen Hospital – Liverpool
    Burnley General Teaching Hospital – Burnley, Lancashire
    Cheadle Royal Hospital
    Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
    Clatterbridge Hospital – Wirral
    Chorley and South Ribble Hospital – Chorley
    Countess of Chester Hospital – Chester, Cheshire
    Cumberland Infirmary – Carlisle
    Fairfield General Hospital – Bury
    Furness General Hospital – Barrow-in-Furness
    Halton General Hospital – Runcorn
    Harplands Hospital – Stoke-on-Trent
    Leigh Infirmary – Leigh
    Leighton Hospital – Crewe
    Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital – Liverpool
    Liverpool Women's Hospital – Liverpool
    Lytham Hospital – Lytham
    Macclesfield District General Hospital – Macclesfield
    Manchester Royal Eye Hospital – Manchester
    Manchester Royal Infirmary – Manchester
    Spire Cheshire Hospital (independent) – Warrington
    North Manchester General Hospital
    Ormskirk and District General Hospital
    Prestwich Hospital – Bury, Greater Manchester
    Queen Victoria Hospital – Morecambe
    Rochdale Infirmary
    Royal Albert Edward Infirmary – Wigan
    Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital – Blackburn
    Royal Bolton Hospital – Farnworth, near Bolton
    Royal Lancaster Infirmary – Lancaster
    Royal Liverpool University Hospital – Liverpool
    Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
    Royal Oldham Hospital – Oldham
    Royal Preston Hospital – Preston
    Salford Royal Hospital – Salford
    Southport and Formby District General Hospital, Kew, Southport
    St Helens Hospital – Merseyside
    Saint Mary's Hospital, Manchester – Manchester
    Stepping Hill Hospital – Stockport
    Tameside General Hospital – Ashton-under-Lyne
    Trafford General Hospital – Davyhulme, Manchester – formally Park Hospital
    The Harbour - Blackpool
    The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery – Liverpool
    Warrington Hospital – Warrington
    West Cumberland Hospital – Whitehaven
    Westmorland General Hospital – Kendal
    Whiston Hospital – Merseyside
    Withington Hospital – Manchester
    Wrightington Hospital – Wrightington
    Wythenshawe Hospital – Manchester

13. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I was delighted to see that 5 Tory MPs voted with Labour over the kid's meals issue. One, Caroline Ansell, resigned as a parliamentary private secretary to the environment secretary.

These are the one-nation Tories that should be running the country. Not Cummings and his band of Britannia Unchained vultures. How any half reasonable human being can deny children food is beyond me. Then again, after reading some of the comments after Farage's tweet, the usual "..they have money but choose dogs,tattoos large TVs and cider .. " and "we had an apple tree", "I grow tomatoes and potatoes myself" show how removed from reality some people are.

I did like: "If these children can't even be bothered to have parents who live somewhere with an apple tree in the garden, they deserve everything they get. Starve a bit of sense into them! They'll thank you for it in the long run."

Some kids have poor parents. Some kids have shitty parents. Not the kid's fault.

Vile people.
    Another one I heard was during the debate was one Tory MP stated that Rashfords experience as a child was irrelevant now as that was under a Labour Government!

15. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    I don't know why people keep clinging to the reports claimed by media reporters when I have constantly referred to the accurate figures. Here are the FACTUAL FIGURES released from the NHS site for the hospitals right across THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH WEST.

There are 110 HOSPITALS IN THE NORTH WEST UK -
    11 Sep 2019 — In more detail, here's the full list of hospital numbers per district: Scotland 279, South West 138, London 134, South East 132, North West 110.

(No doubt this information would be classed as 'fantasy' by Silver Fox)

To correct a couple more figures

London - 85
    South East - 39
    South West - 51
    Last edited by gsgsgs; 22/10/2020 at 04:20 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    It must have been very slick piece of fakery as my phone alerted me at the same time as the ones on TV.

What is wrong is the way the Government is 'negotiating packages' for areas, it should be as case of allocation then application if greater need.
    Many large businesses are based in Manchester with staff servicing other areas so they will have a greater need.
    This circus of moving tiers has become like a Game Show, we just need Leslie Crowther shouting 'The Price is Right!'
    The dithering by the Government trying to put the onus on the Local Area is costing lives!
    ?
    Robert Jenrick phoned Andy Burnham before the press conference.

"A recording captioned: “Quite a moment as Andy Burnham is shown the government’s £22 million offer on live TV,” has since been viewed more than three million times on Twitter."

Shame you fell for it Ali K.

Likes / Dislikes

Vile people.
    I would like to see the Football association funding school meals.

1. Any extension to the school holiday meals from the Gov is hard to withdraw due to the backlash.
    2. The next generation will be paying the costs.
    3. People who work in the school meals provision surely are already more at risk of catching the virus by repeated contact risk and the low wage bracket.

It must be very expensive planning and funding the leading out a mini tot to walk with a footballer every game how much more worthwhile to use that money for a permanent child charity.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    ?
    Robert Jenrick phoned Andy Burnham before the press conference.

"A recording captioned: “Quite a moment as Andy Burnham is shown the government’s £22 million offer on live TV,” has since been viewed more than three million times on Twitter."

Shame you fell for it Ali K.
    The £22m was never part of the negotiations, it was the Business Support Element, Jenrick spoke to Burnham who rejected the £60m, Jenrick then threw his toys out and withdrew the offer, as the phones started beeping on TV mine did as well, it was a Sky News Alert to the story that GM would only get £22m. If anybody faked or stage managed it it was Sky.

Likes / Dislikes

Hospital Facts | How many hospitals in the UK | Interweave ...

<cite class="iUh30 gBIQub qLRx3b tjvcx" style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;"></cite>
    www.interweavetextiles.com › Blog

11 Sep 2019 — In more detail, here's the full list of hospital numbers per district: Scotland 279, South West 138, London 134, South East 132, North West 110.

This is the only reference that I found - it could include independent and mental hospitals as well - but there is no other reference that I found to check by.

Even so, it does not take a genius to realise that even with as few as ten hospitals in the whole of the North West - the admittance figures are nowhere as high as the media is claiming, or are they meaning attendances which are then sent home?.
    Last edited by said; 22/10/2020 at 05:24 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    I don't know why people keep clinging to the reports claimed by media reporters when I have constantly referred to the accurate figures. Here are the FACTUAL FIGURES released from the NHS site for the hospitals right across THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH WEST.

There are 110 HOSPITALS IN THE NORTH WEST UK -

(No doubt this information would be classed as 'fantasy' by Silver Fox)

I certainly stand by my claim of fantasy, what is your response?

Likes / Dislikes
    The £22m was never part of the negotiations, it was the Business Support Element, Jenrick spoke to Burnham who rejected the £60m, Jenrick then threw his toys out and withdrew the offer, as the phones started beeping on TV mine did as well, it was a Sky News Alert to the story that GM would only get £22m. If anybody faked or stage managed it it was Sky.
    The point is the Gov's offer of £60 million was still on the table until Burnham accepted it.

Burnham did not.
    The deadline passed.

"Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick is understood to have written to the area's 10 borough councils urging them to come forward and collect the cash “as swiftly as possible, so we can get the money out”.

“With your help, we will ensure it reaches them as swiftly as is practicable," he told them.

He will say the money will be distributed to all areas, with £60m on offer to support businesses – or around £20 per head of population in each of the 10 boroughs.

The leaders of the local councils will be asked to agree details of the agreement with the government individually, without the agreement of the Greater Manchester combined authority which Mr Burnham leads."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1205492.html

That is a relief for the people who need this money in Bury.

Likes / Dislikes

Hospital Facts | How many hospitals in the UK | Interweave ...

<cite class="iUh30 gBIQub qLRx3b tjvcx" style="color: rgb(32, 33, 36); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 1px; line-height: 1.3;"></cite>
    www.interweavetextiles.com › Blog

This is the only reference that I found - it could include independent and mental hospitals as well - but there is no other reference that I found to check by.

Even so, it does not take a genius to realise that even with as few as ten hospitals in the whole of the North West - the admittance figures are nowhere as high as the media is claiming, or are they meaning attendances which are then sent home?.
    If your figures includes private hospitals and mental health hospitals why would you include them, anyone being admitted to hospital with C-19 wouldn't be admitted to either a private hospital or mental health facility.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations