UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: US Election

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Unlike your good self I don't worship at the Altar of Mammon. It clouds your judgement.
    Whoa this is from a person who expended hundreds of words on him, get over it he's going back to the golf course.

I'm not that fussed, you have a problem with the emetic.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I wouldn't disagree with the animal analogy, Obama you would keep in the house and Trump would prowl around the garden.

He is unlikeable but I don't let that blind me however off-trend that is.

He is horribly smart.

I think his "call to arms" is being misinterpreted.

It is interesting how his off castes flock to him then suddenly find a problem when they get on the wrong side of him.

I would not be that fast to side with Obama - he actually brought nothing new to the table. If you look back at the white papers, almost all of his policies were pending consideration before he came to office. I think he is sleazy. Both he and Madame Clinton have been working together to ensure Biden's success. Both have organised social media targeting - which is taboo in the UK.

Obama was bitter about losing his position as was Mmme Clinton and both are setting out on a personal vendetta against Trump. Biden is adapting Obama's policies into his agenda, including the failed Obamacare. He is also going to give the golden handshake to China, undoing what Trump had almost succeeded with - at the cost of many Americans remaining unemployed.

Biden had made a public announcement claiming allies with China - funny how there is no mention about Chinese electronic interference, isn't it? Biden's agenda appears to be very costly, unpopular and potentially damaging for the USA.

It is my guess from reading between the lines, that Biden may not last his full term, that he will stand down due to ill health (which has been alluded to in some reports) and his vice president will become Madame President. Trump possibly may not step down until January of next year due to trade agreements coming to fruition
    at that time.

4. Likes rainydaze liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Obama was bitter about losing his position as was Mmme Clinton and both are setting out on a personal vendetta against Trump. Biden is adapting Obama's policies into his agenda, including the failed Obamacare. He is also going to give the golden handshake to China, undoing what Trump had almost succeeded with - at the cost of many Americans remaining unemployed.
    Obama didn't lose his position. US Presidents are only allowed to serve 2 terms. Obama won 2 elections.

The 20 million Americans who love Obamacare would disagree with you. As would those who enjoy the Medicaid expansion which is part of the Act. If the Supreme Court overturns the ACA, there will be a lot of angry people.

Republicans have been promising a new improved health care scheme for 10 years. Trump has been promising one throughout his 4 year term.
    Where is it?

Biden had made a public announcement claiming allies with China - funny how there is no mention about Chinese electronic interference, isn't it? Biden's agenda appears to be very costly, unpopular and potentially damaging for the USA.

It is my guess from reading between the lines, that Biden may not last his full term, that he will stand down due to ill health (which has been alluded to in some reports) and his vice president will become Madame President. Trump possibly may not step down until January of next year due to trade agreements coming to fruition
    at that time.
    It's great to hear that Biden is discussing his policies with you, along with his plans for a short term in office. No doubt you were able to offer him some valuable advice.

Trump doesn't decide when he will 'step down'. As written in the US Constitution, all presidential terms end on January 20th when the new President is sworn in at noon.

6. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    If we're all honest neither Obama or Trump were great.
    Obama was a nicer person and Trump for us independents was better in fiction than fact.
    Who will stand up to China is an issue, the much promoted Russian influence was more of this fiction than fact.
    Biden stole the prize after Trump lost it .
    It's a shame it went to a man many many years past his prime.

Likes / Dislikes

Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    I would not be that fast to side with Obama - he actually brought nothing new to the table. If you look back at the white papers, almost all of his policies were pending consideration before he came to office. I think he is sleazy. Both he and Madame Clinton have been working together to ensure Biden's success. Both have organised social media targeting - which is taboo in the UK.

at that time.
    All that Trump has done is to try and undo everything that Obama did, Trump brought division, destructive policies and promoted the polarisation.

He appears to relish confrontation rather than any pretence of negotiated agreements, in short the guy is an egotistical bully demanding servile acceptance rather than advice, now the guy can’t accept that he LOST the election, so brings out his nonstop claims of fraud, there has not been the slightest shred of evidence to support his claims.

Trump is the problem and he will leave the White House, possibly kicking and screaming, but he will leave on the 20th of January, quite probably create as much difficulty as he can, but the choice of when he leaves is no longer under his control.

9. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    If we're all honest neither Obama or Trump were great.
    Obama was a nicer person and Trump for us independents was better in fiction than fact.
    Who will stand up to China is an issue, the much promoted Russian influence was more of this fiction than fact.
    Biden stole the prize after Trump lost it .
    It's a shame it went to a man many many years past his prime.
    Whilst Obama may not have been a 'Great' President his successor was definitely less than great.
    The Russian aspect of Trumps Presidency to me seems to back up the Russian Puppet theories due to the contrast in the ways that he has dealt with Russia & China, it looks as though he has been at the least a Russian mouthpiece.
    Biden has certainly not stolen the prize it was lost by Trump mostly by his campaign against Postal Votes, his supporters didn't trust them and didn't cast them, a few thousand in a couple of states could have made the difference.

11. Likes Toodles McGinty, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I imagine President Trump wants to be as associated as strongly as possible with the roll out of the coming vaccine, and thus not 'concede' the throne before that happens. You can imagine how, in his mind, the roll out of the vaccine will justify his entire approach and will help in his bid for a 2024 Presidential bid, if he decides to do that.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Whilst Obama may not have been a 'Great' President his successor was definitely less than great.
    The Russian aspect of Trumps Presidency to me seems to back up the Russian Puppet theories due to the contrast in the ways that he has dealt with Russia & China, it looks as though he has been at the least a Russian mouthpiece.
    Biden has certainly not stolen the prize it was lost by Trump mostly by his campaign against Postal Votes, his supporters didn't trust them and didn't cast them, a few thousand in a couple of states could have made the difference.
    Agreed. Obama was an actual politician, not as seems to be the trend, a populist spouting slogans for disgruntled masses. Hopefully a trend which will now be reversed.

It is a measure of the man how he's reacted to losing. His deranged, infantile tweets and statements aren't just embarrassing, they are insane. During his tenure, the grovelling to Putin even to the point of defending him rather than his own intelligence agencies and his own troops, show exactly what kind of person he is. A thin skinned idiot worshipping men whom he regards as 'strong' leaders. Despots and bullies, in other words.

Obama, on the other hand, is still respected around the world for his two terms as president. At least by other leaders with an iota of intelligence. Urbane and eloquent, here's hoping that the Biden / Harris term continues in the same vein. It has been noted that Putin hasn't congratulated Biden yet. Must have been a blow to have lost his puppet.

Still, he's got the UK, according to the Russia report.

Lamparilla Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    I imagine President Trump wants to be as associated as strongly as possible with the roll out of the coming vaccine, and thus not 'concede' the throne before that happens. You can imagine how, in his mind, the roll out of the vaccine will justify his entire approach and will help in his bid for a 2024 Presidential bid, if he decides to do that.
    Might be sooner than we think. News of the American Moderna vaccine just out:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54902908

Trump, of course, will overlook the 230,000 dead Americans it took to get to this stage.

15. Likes Desert Region liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    That doesn't make sense, although not making sense is in keeping with most of Trump's thought processes. Whether he concedes or not, the standard election processes will chug along as per usual. They don't end until January 6th with the announcement of the names of the newly elected President and VP. Even then Trump is still the President. That won't change until noon on January 20th when Biden is sworn in. If Pfizer's vaccine is rolled out before noon on Jan. 20, Trump can still claim it was under his watch... but more about that below!

Captain Donald Kirk's Operation Warp Speed, established to manage the distribution and development of vaccines, seems to be taking credit for the development of Pfizer's vaccine. While other pharmaceutical companies have received government funding, Pfizer has not. On reading some of Warp Speed's press releases, Pfizer issued a release stating that they refused funding as they didn't want any political involvement with their vaccine. If Warp Speed manages to distribute Pfizer's vaccine efficiently before Jan. 20, he can take credit for that, but that's all.

Likes / Dislikes
    That doesn't make sense, although not making sense is in keeping with most of Trump's thought processes. Whether he concedes or not, the standard election processes will chug along as per usual. They don't end until January 6th with the announcement of the names of the newly elected President and VP. Even then Trump is still the President. That won't change until noon on January 20th when Biden is sworn in. If Pfizer's vaccine is rolled out before noon on Jan. 20, Trump can still claim it was under his watch... but more about that below!

Captain Donald Kirk's Operation Warp Speed, established to manage the distribution and development of vaccines, seems to be taking credit for the development of Pfizer's vaccine. While other pharmaceutical companies have received government funding, Pfizer has not. On reading some of Warp Speed's press releases, Pfizer issued a release stating that they refused funding as they didn't want any political involvement with their vaccine. If Warp Speed manages to distribute Pfizer's vaccine efficiently before Jan. 20, he can take credit for that, but that's all.
    I know a Republican voter who admitted to me that Biden won the election, but then followed up by then asking about why the pandemic hadn't finished - as though President-elect Biden had promised that would somehow instantly happen upon his winning the election.

The optics will look worse again in three or four day's time when the US hits the quarter of a million mark for COVID deaths, but I imagine Trump will still be holding fast to refusing to "pass the baton" as he wants to associate himself as strongly as possible with (what he doubtless will herald as the 'cure') the vaccine roll out as he possibly can. He won't knowingly weaken or distract away from the President-Trump-as-conquering-hero-narrative.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/15/dr-f...ronavirus.html

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post

Less than great is a promotion he doesn't deserve, any accolades except for shaking up the system and sticking his rather large feet where many others have feared to tread should be given with caution.

Trump didn't deserve to win but neither did Biden and I believe Trump lost it more than Biden won it, thats, why I use the phrase "stole" in other times with a better candidate Biden, would have lost by a country mile.

Likes / Dislikes
    I know a Republican voter who admitted to me that Biden won the election, but then followed up by then asking about why the pandemic hadn't finished - as though President-elect Biden had promised that would somehow instantly happen upon his winning the election.

The optics will look worse again in three or four day's time when the US hits the quarter of a million mark for COVID deaths, but I imagine Trump will still be holding fast to refusing to "pass the baton" as he wants to associate himself as strongly as possible with (what he doubtless will herald as the 'cure') the vaccine roll out as he possibly can. He won't knowingly weaken or distract away from the President-Trump-as-conquering-hero-narrative.

An interesting point is that one of the constant criticisms of Trump was that he would get bored and not even finish his term very much the same has been said about Boris.

Clearly, they misread him as Johnson.

Likes / Dislikes
    Obama didn't lose his position. US Presidents are only allowed to serve 2 terms. Obama won 2 elections.

The 20 million Americans who love Obamacare would disagree with you. As would those who enjoy the Medicaid expansion which is part of the Act. If the Supreme Court overturns the ACA, there will be a lot of angry people.

Republicans have been promising a new improved health care scheme for 10 years. Trump has been promising one throughout his 4 year term.
    Where is it?

It's great to hear that Biden is discussing his policies with you, along with his plans for a short term in office. No doubt you were able to offer him some valuable advice.

Trump doesn't decide when he will 'step down'. As written in the US Constitution, all presidential terms end on January 20th when the new President is sworn in at noon.

I was given to understand that Trump could leave office any time before Jan 20th. But it is obvious he will not do so because of his trade obligations.

Biden under Obama, felt it was necessary to strengthen American/China relationships. This would be a grave error - even long before Obama's term in office, China has been playing the USA.

Over Obamacare, 31 million Americans may disagree with you:
    https://www.thoughtco.com/reasons-ob...ailure-3303662

There are several plans being considered by congress for the USA Health Service after Covid:

e.g. https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/fi...ompetition.pdf

"Though China was gaining strength both economically and militarily, diplomacy during this period was guided for the most part by attempts at cooperation, rather than confrontation. Major disputes were mostly contained, and centered on security issues, such as China's military buildup in the South China Sea and cyber espionage.
    According to Obama, the relationship between two countries would shape the 21st century, and therefore stable relations were critical not only for the US, but for the world at large.

How China's Xi Jinping blew a golden opportunity with US President Donald Trump

Biden traveled to Beijing on numerous occasions during efforts to gain Chinese support for a number of key Obama policies, including attempts to contain North Korea's nuclear ambitions.
    During one such trip in 2013, Biden met with President Xi Jinping, who referred to the then Vice President as an "old friend of China." A scheduled 45-minute private talk between the two leaders ran for two hours."
    In public remarks, Biden described relations in optimistic terms. "If we get this relationship right with a genuine new model, the possibilities are limitless."

Likes / Dislikes

Given Trump's choice of the name Operation Warp Speed, and his Space Force logo which looks like the Starfleet Command, I think he should boldly go where no President has been before and pursue a future in the Star Trek franchise.

Trump's head on the Shat's body isn't quite what Trump would look like. Add a good few saggy pounds and you'll get a better idea. It won't matter for Trump, women will still be attracted to him. As he famously said, when you're a star you can do anything to women.

22. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations