UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: Capitol Chaos

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I did a quick Wiki cut and paste to show that the overwhelming majority of violent protests are from the left it appears to have hit a nerve.

Sorry but it's just a fact of life.

There was no great organisation to the Capitol storming.

Odd people as always came to make trouble but overwhelmingly it was a spontaneous event from a protest march.

Hundreds of demonstrators wandering around taking pictures is not the actions of an organised mob, sorry but the facts are there for all to see and many of the protestors were happy to be interviewed afterwards.

Contrast the aftermath with many BLM protests where buildings were left in flames and ransacked.

That same day Congress was back up and running.

The hooligan element deserves everything the courts throw at them but a crackpot in fur and a man with his feet up on a desk isn't the end of civilisation.

Could any of you orange misties give us the words Trump used to incite this action
    I'm sorry (not) but your version of events is pure fantasy. People were taking selfies and gleefully posting them on social media, proud of their accomplishments and promising more to come. They were hunting for Pence and Pelosi with murder in mind. Now they want us to believe they were just having a bit of fun. You've obviously bought into that revison of events.
    Trump will no doubt say something similar. His words are there on tape for all to see. His MO in the past has been to hint at what he wants done as Michael Cohen has previously explained but this time it was in full view of the world and amplified by the people on the stage with him.
    Congress was only up and running after 6 hours and a determination to get throught the process. Would the riots have had more meaning if they had not resumed until the next day or never?
    This was NOT a spontaneous event.. it had been discussed for weeks on social media and Trump, seeing the lid off the gasolene tank, lit the fuse then ran back home to watch it on the telly

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes

Arrow Through the Looking-Glass

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”
    — LEWIS CARROLL (Charles L. Dodgson), Through the Looking-Glass

LEFT and RIGHT, always rather problematic, become quite useless when deployed by some forum posters [posts 91 & 101]. The terms are by definition whatever suits the case being asserted.

Likes / Dislikes
    All that's missing so far, is 'it's rumoured that it was Antifa'. I've seen that one a few times this week.

Many of the mob are known to be QAnon, along with some of the Proud Boys and other far right groups. They are not ashamed to tell you who they are, quite the opposite. Somehow I don't get the feeling that they are close friends of Democrats.

The FBI held a press briefing today. They had intelligence beforehand, including the participants plans and maps of the area/tunnels around the Congress building. They shared the intelligence with others. I didn't watch the briefing beyond that, so can't say what happened to the Intel.

This isn't going to end anytime soon. State Capitols are on high alert and many people's lives are in danger. While you're spouting false flags, you might want to think about that. It's not a frivolous point scoring thing.

Likes / Dislikes

Talking

I did a quick Wiki cut and paste to show that the overwhelming majority of violent protests are from the left it appears to have hit a nerve.

Sorry but it's just a fact of life.

There was no great organisation to the Capitol storming.

Odd people as always came to make trouble but overwhelmingly it was a spontaneous event from a protest march.

Hundreds of demonstrators wandering around taking pictures is not the actions of an organised mob, sorry but the facts are there for all to see and many of the protestors were happy to be interviewed afterwards.

Contrast the aftermath with many BLM protests where buildings were left in flames and ransacked.

That same day Congress was back up and running.

The hooligan element deserves everything the courts throw at them but a crackpot in fur and a man with his feet up on a desk isn't the end of civilisation.

Could any of you orange misties give us the words Trump used to incite this action
    Since when did football hooligans become left wing protesters, they are in fact more likely to be inclined to Fascism and the likes of BNP.

The assorted civil unrest you highlight, at what point were they political in either way, the BLM protests turned very nasty, but remember the protest was about black people being killed by so called law enforcement, plus of course they were met with violence at every turn, the reaction was bad, or even better a group gathered outside a church, they were doing nothing untoward in any way, but Trump wanted a pathetic photo op, these people were not requested to move or leave a clear path, they were cleared using tear gas and rubber bullets.

Storming the Capitol was undoubtedly planned, the FBI had already put out warnings, there is also film of a specific group making their way to the front of the crowd, all in para military kit, have now been identified as a known right wing pseudo militia, they were only there by accident of course another group organised 80 yes 80 bus loads of trumpists to the Capitol, which they were gleefully bragging about on social media.

Sure there were some wandering about in a daze, but surely you have seen the mob inside the building trying to break down doors, attacking the police, chanting Hang Mike Pence, all very low key and peaceful that was no spontaneous event.

They didn't set the place on fire, but they did ransack areas they got to and I suppose you are aware that 2 IEDs were placed and a good quantity of Molotov cocktails were found afterwards, just the sort of things you take on a peaceful protest march.

Yes many did happily talk to reporters, they were proud of what had happened and their part in it, which is a major concern.

Congress was up and running for a number of reasons, 1 the building was eventually cleared by National Guard, 2 Capitol staff and apparently some congressmen set to and cleared the place up, 3 Congress could not allow the mob to dictate what they did.

Surely you have seen and heard the speeches from Trump, Giuliani and one or two other deranged fantasists, yet you think there was no incitement, if that had been any sort of left wing rally, you would have wanted the thing shut down and the speakers arrested.

The only person troubled by orange mist is you, what happens to Trump afterwards is debatable, but for sure him and his personal mafia should be barred from any position of authority ever.

6. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Ayanna Presley - Democrat - "Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

Kamala Harris - Democrat -
    "This is a movement, I’m telling you, they’re not going to stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day," she said. "And everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not."

Maxine Waters - Democrat -
    "You think we’re rallying now? You ain’t seen nothing yet,". "Already you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants ... protesters taking up at their house saying ‘no peace, no sleep.’""If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,"

And more telling was the silence from the Democrats during the five months of unrest. During which time armed mobs stormed courthouses and police stations, and took over parts of Portland and New York with little or no opposition for months !

There was NOT silence from the Democrats. Jeez, do you just make stuff up? (silly question) Biden and others unequivocally condemned the violence. there is a difference between demonstrations and riots and they made that clear.

8. Likes seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It says a lot when Mitch McConnell states he's happy about Trump being impeached, as it will make it easier to purge Trump from the Republican Party. He hates what happened last week and puts the blame on Trump.
    Even Kevin McCarthy, the leader of the House Republican Caucus, isn't telling fellow House Republicans to vote against it.

10. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    All that's missing so far, is 'it's rumoured that it was Antifa'. I've seen that one a few times this week.

Many of the mob are known to be QAnon, along with some of the Proud Boys and other far right groups. They are not ashamed to tell you who they are, quite the opposite. Somehow I don't get the feeling that they are close friends of Democrats.

The FBI held a press briefing today. They had intelligence beforehand, including the participants plans and maps of the area/tunnels around the Congress building. They shared the intelligence with others. I didn't watch the briefing beyond that, so can't say what happened to the Intel.

This isn't going to end anytime soon. State Capitols are on high alert and many people's lives are in danger. While you're spouting false flags, you might want to think about that. It's not a frivolous point scoring thing.
    That absolute garbage ref; ANTIFA is too pathetic for words, for starters what Trump calls Antifa is no more than a loose collection of different groups who share similar political thoughts, there is no organised or affiliated groups as are seen with the right wing militia types.

Worth noting the snivelling little sod Josh Hawley has been pumping out everywhere he can that his home was attacked by an Antifa mob, his wife, who was on her own was terrorised by armed thugs banging on doors and windows.

The police report is somewhat different, a small group had gathered outside his home wishing to protest as to forecasted actions during the electoral vote count, there was no invasion of his home or grounds, there was no indication as to political loyalties, there was not even any shouting or chanting, when the police arrived, told the protestors that Hawley wasn't home, that local ordinances were against groups gathering in this way, the protestors accepted this, wished the police Good Night and went on their way.

As the police put it rather bluntly, Hawley's postings were an outright lie.

I have been visiting many US sites recently, can't help but join in and have made quite a few new "friends"

12. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by joan ofarc View Post
    I'm sorry (not) but your version of events is pure fantasy. People were taking selfies and gleefully posting them on social media, proud of their accomplishments and promising more to come. They were hunting for Pence and Pelosi with murder in mind. Now they want us to believe they were just having a bit of fun. You've obviously bought into that revison of events.
    Trump will no doubt say something similar. His words are there on tape for all to see. His MO in the past has been to hint at what he wants done as Michael Cohen has previously explained but this time it was in full view of the world and amplified by the people on the stage with him.
    Congress was only up and running after 6 hours and a determination to get throught the process. Would the riots have had more meaning if they had not resumed until the next day or never?
    This was NOT a spontaneous event.. it had been discussed for weeks on social media and Trump, seeing the lid off the gasolene tank, lit the fuse then ran back home to watch it on the telly

Don't you think your getting a little bit overexcited with Trump ?

Give me a few complete sentence of where Trump incited this rampage through Congress ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Since when did football hooligans become left wing protesters, they are in fact more likely to be inclined to Fascism and the likes of BNP.

The assorted civil unrest you highlight, at what point were they political in either way, the BLM protests turned very nasty, but remember the protest was about black people being killed by so called law enforcement, plus of course they were met with violence at every turn, the reaction was bad, or even better a group gathered outside a church, they were doing nothing untoward in any way, but Trump wanted a pathetic photo op, these people were not requested to move or leave a clear path, they were cleared using tear gas and rubber bullets.

Storming the Capitol was undoubtedly planned, the FBI had already put out warnings, there is also film of a specific group making their way to the front of the crowd, all in para military kit, have now been identified as a known right wing pseudo militia, they were only there by accident of course another group organised 80 yes 80 bus loads of trumpists to the Capitol, which they were gleefully bragging about on social media.

Sure there were some wandering about in a daze, but surely you have seen the mob inside the building trying to break down doors, attacking the police, chanting Hang Mike Pence, all very low key and peaceful that was no spontaneous event.

They didn't set the place on fire, but they did ransack areas they got to and I suppose you are aware that 2 IEDs were placed and a good quantity of Molotov cocktails were found afterwards, just the sort of things you take on a peaceful protest march.

Yes many did happily talk to reporters, they were proud of what had happened and their part in it, which is a major concern.

Congress was up and running for a number of reasons, 1 the building was eventually cleared by National Guard, 2 Capitol staff and apparently some congressmen set to and cleared the place up, 3 Congress could not allow the mob to dictate what they did.

Surely you have seen and heard the speeches from Trump, Giuliani and one or two other deranged fantasists, yet you think there was no incitement, if that had been any sort of left wing rally, you would have wanted the thing shut down and the speakers arrested.

The only person troubled by orange mist is you, what happens to Trump afterwards is debatable, but for sure him and his personal mafia should be barred from any position of authority ever.

Again when asked for an example of Trumps incitement I get nothing.

Surely you have loads of examples to shut me up.

I simply don't get this obsession with Trump you have, he simply isn't that good.

Likes / Dislikes
    It says a lot when Mitch McConnell states he's happy about Trump being impeached, as it will make it easier to purge Trump from the Republican Party. He hates what happened last week and puts the blame on Trump.
    Even Kevin McCarthy, the leader of the House Republican Caucus, isn't telling fellow House Republicans to vote against it.

Mconnell has never got on with Trump or tried to hide it.

Trump has taken the party away from a cosy rich boys club and he/they didn't like it.

Likes / Dislikes
    Examples of Trump's incitement are all over videos and reports of every damned rally he's given since he was robbed of his landslide win in the election. The last one he gave was on the same day as the Capitol affair priming his warriors to be strong in order to take back their country. I CBA searching for the scripts for any of them. It's a waste of time.

Strange that you're so faithful to him, when the majority of American people are reviled by his incitement, as are many Republican Senators, Representatives, Cabinet members, advisors and aides. Who do you think knows better? Them or you?

17. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Mconnell has never got on with Trump or tried to hide it.

Trump has taken the party away from a cosy rich boys club and he/they didn't like it.
    You have got to be joking! McConnell has been halfway up his a s s enabling him to do things that are anathema to Republicans. Him and his buddy Lindsey Graham have been shameful. I used to like Lindsey, but I can never see him in the same way again.

19. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You have got to be joking! McConnell has been halfway up his a s s enabling him to do things that are anathema to Republicans. Him and his buddy Lindsey Graham have been shameful. I used to like Lindsey, but I can never see him in the same way again.
    It'll all soon be over.

Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

21. Likes seivad, silver fox, The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Again when asked for an example of Trumps incitement I get nothing.

Surely you have loads of examples to shut me up.

I simply don't get this obsession with Trump you have, he simply isn't that good.
    You are of course joking, if any one tried to highlight Trump’s assorted incitements, it would take pages on here, in truth since the election that’s all that he’s done, appealing to anyone and everyone who was prepared to break the law on his behalf.

Not just Trump as such, what was at risk was the entire principle of a free democratic vote, dictators are not wanted anywhere.

23. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations