UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Oh dear, if the 12 weeks gap hasn’t come from government, where has it come from pray tell?

Scientists, medics, the manufacturers, indeed anyone with knowledge, no-one has recommended the 12 week gap, yes I fully understood the desire to get at least one injection into as many people as possible, but if this interferes with the effectiveness of the vaccine, then of course the exercise becomes self defeating, currently most recommended intervals between injections are not in excess of 6 weeks.

Plus with the delivery hiccups we have already seen the second injections could be delayed, that would not be good.

This demonstrates the lamentable lack of understanding that seems endemic amongst the covidiots and helps the anti-vaxxers to gain traction in their dangerous campaign.

The "guvvernment" did not come up with the 12 week second jab proposal.

I would ask that this post above be removed its on par with our Professor of nonsense posts.

The four Chief Medical Officers and The JCVI who did are;

Membership
    Professor Andrew Pollard, Chair (University of Oxford)
    Professor Lim Wei Shen, Chair COVID-19 immunisation (Nottingham University Hospitals)
    Professor Anthony Harnden, Deputy Chair (University of Oxford)
    Dr Kevin Brown (Public Health England)
    Dr Rebecca Cordery (Public Health England)
    Dr Maggie Wearmouth (East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust)
    Professor Matt Keeling (University of Warwick)
    Alison Lawrence (lay member)
    Professor Robert Read (Southampton General Hospital)
    Professor Anthony Scott (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
    Professor Adam Finn (University of Bristol)
    Dr Fiona van der Klis (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Netherlands)
    Professor Maarten Postma (University of Groningen)
    Professor Simon Kroll (Imperial College London)
    Dr Martin Williams (University Hospitals Bristol)

They have a covid sub committee.

COVID-19 sub-committee
    Professor Lim Wei Shen (Chair) (Nottingham University Hospitals)
    Dr Fiona van der Klis (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Netherlands)
    Professor Jeremy Brown (University College London Hospitals)
    Professor Bryan Charleston (The Pirbright Institute)
    Professor Lucy Yardley (University of Southampton)
    Professor Robert Dingwall (Nottingham Trent University)
    Professor Liz Miller (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)

2. Likes N/A, Hamble, Darkside, gazaprop liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    This demonstrates the lamentable lack of understanding that seems endemic amongst the covidiots and helps the anti-vaxxers to gain traction in their dangerous campaign.

The "guvvernment" did not come up with the 12 week second jab proposal.

I would ask that this post above be removed its on par with our Professor of nonsense posts.

The four Chief Medical Officers and The JCVI who did are;

Membership
    Professor Andrew Pollard, Chair (University of Oxford)
    Professor Lim Wei Shen, Chair COVID-19 immunisation (Nottingham University Hospitals)

They have a covid sub committee.

COVID-19 sub-committee
    Professor Lim Wei Shen (Chair) (Nottingham University Hospitals)
    Professor Jeremy Brown (University College London Hospitals)
    Professor Bryan Charleston (The Pirbright Institute)
    Professor Lucy Yardley (University of Southampton)
    Professor Robert Dingwall (Nottingham Trent University)
    Professor Liz Miller (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
    Impressive list, but there are just as many who do not share this view, just to keep you up to date the Oxford vaccine has now been cleared for an interval of 12 weeks between jabs, the Pfizer vaccine has not yet been cleared for a longer gap than 6 weeks.

Just how the hell does my post support anti- vaxxers? that is total nonsense, but I suppose you need to invent something, anything, to oppose anyone who dares to utter criticism of the government.

The decision was and is taken by the government, all other bodies are advisory, the government then selects which advice it chooses to follow, to repeat I fully understand the reasons for the gap, the thinking that the more people getting just one jab the better, however the question still remains does this have any effect on the efficiency of the vaccine.

Just to put your mind at rest, if it were possible to inject the entire population today I would certainly approve, in the meantime I along with others will have to wait our turn and will most certainly accept the opportunity.

5. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Dislikes Darkside disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Impressive list, but there are just as many who do not share this view, just to keep you up to date the Oxford vaccine has now been cleared for an interval of 12 weeks between jabs, the Pfizer vaccine has not yet been cleared for a longer gap than 6 weeks.

Just how the hell does my post support anti- vaxxers? that is total nonsense, but I suppose you need to invent something, anything, to oppose anyone who dares to utter criticism of the government.

The decision was and is taken by the government, all other bodies are advisory, the government then selects which advice it chooses to follow, to repeat I fully understand the reasons for the gap, the thinking that the more people getting just one jab the better, however the question still remains does this have any effect on the efficiency of the vaccine.

Just to put your mind at rest, if it were possible to inject the entire population today I would certainly approve, in the meantime I along with others will have to wait our turn and will most certainly accept the opportunity.

How many times ITS NOT THE GOVERNMENT I even gave you a bloody list of who.

The anti-vaxxers will use anything that suggests that the government are behind this not a panel of medical experts to undermine the vaccine. .

Please edit your post at the least I would prefer it removed but its not up to me.

7. Likes Darkside liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

The anti-vaxxers will use anything that suggests that the government are behind this not a panel of medical experts to undermine the vaccine. .

Please edit your post at the least I would prefer it removed but its not up to me.
    You gave a list of advisory groups, policy decisions are taken by government, now how that can have the slightest effect on assorted anti-vaxxer nut jobs?

Come on man are you trying to say that unelected quangos can now implement policy decisions without the government’s agreement.

At no time have I ever been in any way supportive of anti-vaxxers and you know it, your only problem is that anyone dares to question the government, frankly I would feel free to question any government of any persuasion, but with you there must not be a hint of holding the saintly Johnson to account for anything.

Likes / Dislikes
    Discussing people having the vaccine gives fuel to anti-vaxxers?

How odd.

A primitive attempt to distract from scrutiny of the issue, I'd say.

Regardless of what any experts say, it is the government who makes the decisions. Just as they've occasionally ignored the advice of experts since the start of this pandemic. All that 'Battling Experts'. Disregarding the new strain in September. Even the start of it, waiting until after a horse racing weekend run by the apparently missing Diana Harding.

Here's hoping the decision is correct, for all our sakes. Both the government and the opposition backing them will have (more) blood on their hands if it goes wrong. The Pfizer protocol is clear. the AZ less so. As one expert said, ‘If we do see immunity tailing off before 12 weeks we can rapidly change the policy’. So basically if people die they’ll just change their minds.

What I find really puzzling about this is the blind, sycophantic faith in a government or party. Particularly one with one of the worst death rates in the world. This bizarre belief that politicians, never the most honest or decent set of human beings going, (nor the brightest, looking across Parliament) cannot be questioned by the public they are meant to be serving. What is this servile grovelling?

It's like some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. 100,000 dead (just counting those who died within 28 days of a test) and no questions are to be asked? No independent thought? I'm not sure if it's particular to the right, or there is this besotted thrall across the political spectrum. Although it was witnessed with the Corbynistas, so I'm guessing the latter.

If any government or party can't be questioned, it is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship.

Likes / Dislikes

How do you come up with people who want the vaccine to be administered as per the manufacturers instructions and the approval authorities approval conditions being antivaxers?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    How do you come up with people who want the vaccine to be administered as per the manufacturers instructions and the approval authorities approval conditions being antivaxers?
    Nothing to do with anti-vaxxers, that's just a smoke screen, this is just stamping of little feet, that anyone dare to question in any way the decisions of the government.

12. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    You need to re-read the post I put;

Likes / Dislikes
    Nothing to do with anti-vaxxers, that's just a smoke screen, this is just stamping of little feet, that anyone dare to question in any way the decisions of the government.

How many times do you need it putting to you, are you being deliberately obtuse?

The Government did not come up with this plan they just followed the advice of an esteemed group of experts to vaccinate as many people as possible to save as many lives as possible with a limited supply.

The Oxford Covid vaccine is more effective when the second dose is delayed, according to the UK medicines regulator, with the Government’s expert vaccine committee adding that this is likely to also be the case for the Pfizer vaccine.

Regulatory documents filed by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said there was ‘more certainty’ of the efficacy of Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine if the second dose is delayed by eight to 12 weeks after the first.

And documents published by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) this afternoon added that there was ‘no strong reason’ to believe the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine would be any different.

The MHRA has authorised the Oxford/Astra Zeneca vaccine to be given as two doses, separated by four to 12 weeks, and the Pfizer one at two doses between three to 12 weeks.

However, in regulatory documents it has drawn up for healthcare professionals the MHRA said its analysis revealed ‘increased immunogenicity was associated with a longer dose interval’.

It said that giving the second dose eight to 12 weeks after the first provided a more certain immune response.

Oxford University, which developed the vaccine, has also noted the MHRA’s finding about longer intervals between doses ‘may translate into better protection’.

It comes after the UK’s four chief medical officers changed their advice about prolonging the interval between the two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

GPs are now recommended to delay the second dose by up to 12 weeks – when initially they had been told to give it after three weeks.

The MHRA’s regulatory documents on the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, published this week, said: ‘Exploratory analyses showed that increased immunogenicity was associated with a longer dose interval.

‘Efficacy is currently demonstrated with more certainty for dose intervals from 8 to 12 weeks. Data for intervals longer than 12 weeks are limited.’

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/cl...nment-experts/

15. Likes Darkside liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Discussing people having the vaccine gives fuel to anti-vaxxers?

How odd.

A primitive attempt to distract from scrutiny of the issue, I'd say.

Regardless of what any experts say, it is the government who makes the decisions. Just as they've occasionally ignored the advice of experts since the start of this pandemic. All that 'Battling Experts'. Disregarding the new strain in September. Even the start of it, waiting until after a horse racing weekend run by the apparently missing Diana Harding.

Here's hoping the decision is correct, for all our sakes. Both the government and the opposition backing them will have (more) blood on their hands if it goes wrong. The Pfizer protocol is clear. the AZ less so. As one expert said, ‘If we do see immunity tailing off before 12 weeks we can rapidly change the policy’. So basically if people die they’ll just change their minds.

What I find really puzzling about this is the blind, sycophantic faith in a government or party. Particularly one with one of the worst death rates in the world. This bizarre belief that politicians, never the most honest or decent set of human beings going, (nor the brightest, looking across Parliament) cannot be questioned by the public they are meant to be serving. What is this servile grovelling?

It's like some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. 100,000 dead (just counting those who died within 28 days of a test) and no questions are to be asked? No independent thought? I'm not sure if it's particular to the right, or there is this besotted thrall across the political spectrum. Although it was witnessed with the Corbynistas, so I'm guessing the latter.

If any government or party can't be questioned, it is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship.
    Who are the anti-vaxxers? Are they the people who have turned down having a vaccine?

It is NOT a new strain of Covid 19 that gave rise to concern in September - it is a variant. Any variant from an original virus - that is, up until now - have always been weaker than the parent virus.

The period between vaccines cannot be determined since it is not known how long any vaccine will remain effective for, if it even does.

The number of deaths which have been quoted for Covid 19, have not exceeded the normal number of deaths in any one year. Italy has claimed that after a research program, it was found that 99% of those who died, were older people who had three or more other illnesses.(BLOOMBERG) Unfortunately, this same number of people would have died naturally with Covid or without it. Italy is set to get the largest payout from the Pandemic Fund of E222 billion. The UK will receive a little more than this from a second fund.

Democracy? Only in the weakest sense. The US has moved from a democratic status to one of Plutocracy, and we are likely to follow.

17. Likes Darkside liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    My wife had stem-cell procedure in September 2020,and I am her 24/7 "carer"..And as my wife is listed as being very vulnerable for Covid,we are waiting patiently for our postal appointment/s dates for the vaccine to arrive in the near future...No chance of travelling out of the area,due to my wife's immune system being affected with the chemo during her SCP last year...

19. Likes Grassroots. liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    How many times do you need it putting to you, are you being deliberately obtuse?

The Government did not come up with this plan they just followed the advice of an esteemed group of experts to vaccinate as many people as possible to save as many lives as possible with a limited supply.

The Oxford Covid vaccine is more effective when the second dose is delayed, according to the UK medicines regulator, with the Government’s expert vaccine committee adding that this is likely to also be the case for the Pfizer vaccine.

Regulatory documents filed by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said there was ‘more certainty’ of the efficacy of Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine if the second dose is delayed by eight to 12 weeks after the first.

And documents published by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) this afternoon added that there was ‘no strong reason’ to believe the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine would be any different.

The MHRA has authorised the Oxford/Astra Zeneca vaccine to be given as two doses, separated by four to 12 weeks, and the Pfizer one at two doses between three to 12 weeks.

However, in regulatory documents it has drawn up for healthcare professionals the MHRA said its analysis revealed ‘increased immunogenicity was associated with a longer dose interval’.

It said that giving the second dose eight to 12 weeks after the first provided a more certain immune response.

Oxford University, which developed the vaccine, has also noted the MHRA’s finding about longer intervals between doses ‘may translate into better protection’.

It comes after the UK’s four chief medical officers changed their advice about prolonging the interval between the two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

GPs are now recommended to delay the second dose by up to 12 weeks – when initially they had been told to give it after three weeks.

The MHRA’s regulatory documents on the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, published this week, said: ‘Exploratory analyses showed that increased immunogenicity was associated with a longer dose interval.

‘Efficacy is currently demonstrated with more certainty for dose intervals from 8 to 12 weeks. Data for intervals longer than 12 weeks are limited.’

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/cl...nment-experts/
    Me being obtuse???? You must be joking.

Any National disaster, crisis or critical situation, whether that be financial, medical, natural or even hostile, there will be groups advising the government, but the final decision on response or action will be made by the government, this isn’t some sort of attack just a simple statement of fact.

Did you actually read the article you quoted from, first of all your “experts” are “fairly” sure that the Oxford vaccine is safe with the longer interval between jabs and they believe that the Pfizer vaccine will react similarly, this is all opinion, granted educated opinion but not proven in any way.

Also if you bothered to read the complete article you would also find considered opinion which does not agree with the longer intervals between particularly the Pfizer vaccine.

Likes / Dislikes
    Had my first jab Sunday , had the Oxford , only reaction was yesterday felt very tired other than that no problems, feel great today .

22. Likes N/A, Darkside liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveandLois View Post
    My wife had stem-cell procedure in September 2020,and I am her 24/7 "carer"..And as my wife is listed as being very vulnerable for Covid,we are waiting patiently for our postal appointment/s dates for the vaccine to arrive in the near future...No chance of travelling out of the area,due to my wife's immune system being affected with the chemo during her SCP last year...
    Fingers crossed you both get it soon. It's frightening out there without it.

Had my first jab Sunday , had the Oxford , only reaction was yesterday felt very tired other than that no problems, feel great today .
    Good news. I've read the immunity gets stronger with a larger gap with the AZ jab, so that may be the best one to have in the long term.

It's all new, though the research into coronaviruses has been ongoing for a long time. I don't know if life will ever get back to 'normal' again but heres hoping we can get to some semblance of normality in the next 12 months.

I reckon mask wearing will be here to stay for years yet, and hand-washing / hygiene routines will stick with us, but that's a small price to pay. Might eventually cut down on all manner of diseases.

24. Likes Darkside liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Had my first on Sunday, felt very tired yesterday, other than that no problems .

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations