UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Lies

Likes / Dislikes
    It is you who are being naive. Most of Western News has just one source - Reuters. Reuters is an American based news agency whose prime business is to stockholders and the shares they hold. Do you honestly think any news you read will be accurate, if it is going to act negatively on those stocks and shares. Most often you do not receive the complete news or reports are left out completely. Yes, it is one hell of a conflict of interest - but when was the last report you read from investigative journalism - the establishment won't let anyone near.

Many reports issued today by the news are those distributed by Reuters on behalf of the American Government.

Facebook/Twitter etc., still have a large membership which is
    Worldwide. People who join it enjoy the light hearted banter as much as anything - but as I have said before, there are a huge number of professionals, business people, politicians - people from all walks of life of all different ages. These people are free to give links and find information at will and are quick to publish it.

With regard to the filming in the hospitals - yes, I watched those videos. Not convinced, I then went on to live CCTV and viewed those hospitals mentioned, for myself. Do you know what? At the height of this virus outbreak, when case numbers were said to be soaring and medical staff were inundated with cases. I saw for myself, how very few people were entering and leaving the hospitals, I saw very few cars anywhere near the hospitals, I only saw one ambulance pulling up at one hospital, I viewed empty test centres - not just local or national - but across the world. Not just once - I repeated the exercise several times, and with other witnesses.

As I said before, misinformation is discovered very quickly. The majority of posters on social media will not believe anything without checking it thoroughly. It is pretty easy to recognise foreign sites and pseudonyms, and easy to discount all the misinformation from anywhere. All social media is policed. Everyone knows that, should any information be published which does to comply with the plan - it is removed, but it is repeated on the dark web to be seen by all.

As for non-de-plumes - well hell, everyone uses them, just as they do on this site.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    It is you who are being naive. Most of Western News has just one source - Reuters. Reuters is an American based news agency whose prime business is to stockholders and the shares they hold. Do you honestly think any news you read will be accurate, if it is going to act negatively on those stocks and shares. Most often you do not receive the complete news or reports are left out completely. Yes, it is one hell of a conflict of interest - but when was the last report you read from investigative journalism - the establishment won't let anyone near.

Many reports issued today by the news are those distributed by Reuters on behalf of the American Government.

Worldwide. People who join it enjoy the light hearted banter as much as anything - but as I have said before, there are a huge number of professionals, business people, politicians - people from all walks of life of all different ages. These people are free to give links and find information at will and are quick to publish it.

With regard to the filming in the hospitals - yes, I watched those videos. Not convinced, I then went on to live CCTV and viewed those hospitals mentioned, for myself. Do you know what? At the height of this virus outbreak, when case numbers were said to be soaring and medical staff were inundated with cases. I saw for myself, how very few people were entering and leaving the hospitals, I saw very few cars anywhere near the hospitals, I only saw one ambulance pulling up at one hospital, I viewed empty test centres - not just local or national - but across the world. Not just once - I repeated the exercise several times, and with other witnesses.

As I said before, misinformation is discovered very quickly. The majority of posters on social media will not believe anything without checking it thoroughly. It is pretty easy to recognise foreign sites and pseudonyms, and easy to discount all the misinformation from anywhere. All social media is policed. Everyone knows that, should any information be published which does to comply with the plan - it is removed, but it is repeated on the dark web to be seen by all.

As for non-de-plumes - well hell, everyone uses them, just as they do on this site.
    Can we have some links to these CCTv sites so we can see for ourselves?

4. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Absolute rubbish as usual, social media sites fine for comments, as a source of information not a chance, the so called social media sites have good points of course, but they are also the biggest source for deliberate misinformation, for conspiracy theorists and the outright vicious trolls etc.

Of course you climb on board one of your favourite hobby horses, attempting to minimise the pandemic, trying to show that our hospitals aren’t busy or running at capacity in certain areas.

Of course because in hospitals the priority is treating and containing COVID, some parts of the hospital will be quieter, have you been in or near a hospital recently? let me assure you that they are still working, as near as possible, as normal, what you will find is outpatient clinics are quite clear on appointment times, come on time to avoid having people in waiting rooms, then without visitors, surprising though it may sound there are less people around.

Ever wonder why so often your statements and options get disproved so easily and quickly? maybe it’s your “extensive” information sources that need refreshing.

6. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    The reasoning of post #16:
    1. Most of Western News has just one source - Reuters
    2. Reuters is an American based news agency
    3. whose prime business is to stockholders and the shares they hold
    4. Many reports …are those distributed by Reuters on behalf of the American Government.
      …it is one hell of a conflict of interest - but when was the last report you read from investigative journalism - the establishment won't let anyone near. In contrast,

5. Facebook/Twitter etc., still have a large membership which is Worldwide
    6. who enjoy the light hearted banter, but
    7. there are a huge number of professionals, business people, politicians
    8. These people are free to give links and find information at will and are quick to publish it.

So, monopolistic Reuters on behalf of stockholders and the American Government feel able to publish distortion and falsehood unchallenged, but Facebook/Twitter etc., are reliable because anyone can publish anything.

The argument then is that dispassionate reportage cannot exist; only the cacophony of contending voices.
    Evidence and studied views are another part of the throng!

8. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Yes, I'd like to know how to view CCTV taken inside a hospital. Then inform the hospital that their security is so lax, the world and his wife can watch.

Hopefully they'd inform the police.

But, as we all know, it is more utter bull$h!t from the goon.

10. Likes silver fox, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    As usual with our “ace” reporter, don’t hold your breath.

12. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    This "there's no crisis in the hospitals" line is an excellent example of what I meant in the original post.

The whole world now thinks it's a reporter, and over and over fails to grasp what it's doing.

In hospitals, the limiting factors have NOT been beds; they have been staff , PPE, and equipment. As Covid has accelerated, staff have been redirected towards ICU, and the wards they came from largely closed. As have many outpatient services. Meaning that parts of the hospital are deserted.

The idiots who have been filming those empty spaces appear not to have understood , or cared, about this.

And in other news, ICU does not have cctv connected to ANY external channel. For many reasons, not least to respect the privacy of the poor souls in there fighting for their lives.

I could just about understand this ( to be kind) error in the first months but a year later these dolts are still at it.

14. Likes silver fox, Toodles McGinty, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Well, you see these cameras were publicly available in January through to March of last year -but due to social media interest and the fact that it sort of messed up the plans - these have been switched off now.

You can view many web cams of America - and you will see they are not under lockdown, and there are many people out and about - but I have been unable to locate the cameras - every one of those I used.

Sorry - you will have to take my word for it, until the truth is released anyway, if it ever will be.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Yes, I'd like to know how to view CCTV taken inside a hospital. Then inform the hospital that their security is so lax, the world and his wife can watch.

Hopefully they'd inform the police.

But, as we all know, it is more utter bull$h!t from the goon.
    You are really silly. The cameras are Police security cameras aligned to show entrances and exits only. People per sec are not identifiable, as the cameras are at a respectable distance.

I am not bothered whether you believe anything or not - I know, and that is all that matters.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherman View Post
    This "there's no crisis in the hospitals" line is an excellent example of what I meant in the original post.

The whole world now thinks it's a reporter, and over and over fails to grasp what it's doing.

In hospitals, the limiting factors have NOT been beds; they have been staff , PPE, and equipment. As Covid has accelerated, staff have been redirected towards ICU, and the wards they came from largely closed. As have many outpatient services. Meaning that parts of the hospital are deserted.

The idiots who have been filming those empty spaces appear not to have understood , or cared, about this.

And in other news, ICU does not have cctv connected to ANY external channel. For many reasons, not least to respect the privacy of the poor souls in there fighting for their lives.

I could just about understand this ( to be kind) error in the first months but a year later these dolts are still at it.

It is highly unlikely that the general public will ever be told what is going on - they may release the information in fifty years time - they may not. Suffice to say it is necessary that people behave in the way they have. Just remember, people were called all the names under the sun for claiming the earth was spherical.

Likes / Dislikes
    Well, you see these cameras were publicly available in January through to March of last year -but due to social media interest and the fact that it sort of messed up the plans - these have been switched off now.

You can view many web cams of America - and you will see they are not under lockdown, and there are many people out and about - but I have been unable to locate the cameras - every one of those I used.

Sorry - you will have to take my word for it, until the truth is released anyway, if it ever will be.
    Still waiting for links
    , Nobody on here is in the slightest bit interested in American ones, we have been only talking about UK hospitals.

Likes / Dislikes
    You are really silly. The cameras are Police security cameras aligned to show entrances and exits only. People per sec are not identifiable, as the cameras are at a respectable distance.

I am not bothered whether you believe anything or not - I know, and that is all that matters.
    The Police don't have Security Cameras apart from around Police Stations, certainly not in and around hospitals.
    Last edited by Alikado; 18/02/2021 at 01:10 PM.

20. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

There are quite likely security cameras covering areas of our hospitals, but at what point do you think the content is available to the public? Take your deluded points, if you or any other member of the general public could access these cameras covering entrance and exits, you would see only people walking in or out, seriously ill people don’t tend to walk in or out of hospitals, currently there are no visitors to hospitals, all you could possibly see would be the very few outpatients.

Bottom line we are down to WHAT SAID KNOWS, whoopee we will all of course instantly believe the word of probably the least trusted poster on the site.

You’re not a visionary with a higher perception than ordinary mortals, you come across as a deluded idiot, as usual zero evidence for your fantasies, which are highly improbable to say the least.

22. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It is highly unlikely that the general public will ever be told what is going on - they may release the information in fifty years time - they may not. Suffice to say it is necessary that people behave in the way they have. Just remember, people were called all the names under the sun for claiming the earth was spherical.

Is it ?

Or more accurately an ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said

Not this again! Once again, let me correct you. Reuters is not an American based news agency. Reuters isn't even an independent company. It was a stand alone independent when it was British owned, but that all changed when it was sold to the Thomson Co. in 2008 and Thomson Reuters was formed. It's now the media division of Thomson Reuters, a Canadian company with headquarters in Toronto. The London/NYC offices are just US/UK divisional HQ.

I've no idea what you mean by their 'prime business is to stockholders and the shares they hold'. Thomson Reuters majority shareholder is the (Canadian) Thomson family. Through their private Canadian holding company (the Woodbridge Company) they own 66% of Thomson Reuter's stock. The 34% balance is owned by 2 American investment firms, 1 Canadian bank and 7 Canadian investment firms. The Cdn. Bank holds the highest with 7.92%. The others own a percentage within a range of a low of .98% to a high of 1.71%

Explain what you mean by the above, and why on earth you believe that the American government writes news releases for Reuters. Batcrap crazy doesn't even begin to cover your train of thought!

You might not be aware of investigative journalism, but believe me it does exist. The NY Times and the Washington Post are but 2 examples of papers that publish independent investigations on a regular basis.

25. Likes silver fox liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations