UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by millsey View Post
    In what way is the effect of Covid on the economy diminishing now?
    Less people are catching Covid, that's what an R number of less that 1 means. Therefore absenteeism due Covid reduces - and greater productivity results.

Unless a tighter lockdown is introduced (unlikely) or the R number rises, Covid will play no part in any economic contraction this quarter. So when we see levels of economic activity fall in this quarter, despite brexiters fervent wish for a Brexit 'scapegoat', economic failure can no longer be attributed to Covid.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    The shellfish problem is because we left, within the EU it doesn't have to be sanitized but anything imported into the EU does and was before we left and swopped from one regime to the other.
    Last week there was a cheese company on TV, it exports cheese gifts and every single gift box needs separate docs, if it was a lorry load of cheese it would require 1 set of the docs, the advice he was given by the Government was to set up in the EU and box it up there.
    So the shellfish producers would / could not have been aware of this before they were sending the loads down to Dover in lorries?

Re cheese gifts, this is the same argument as the people buying goods from EU member countries then complaining about their parcels being subject to additional import duties .. society is not responsible for individual's ignorance. Again what proportion of the economy is this? We could always find corner cases who have lost out, any change is not without rebalance, but those individual company owners should have done their own due diligence on the possible impact, and ran their business accordingly.

What really gets me currently is the complete silence around all the new business investments, is spite of and often because of Brexit - Nissan, Britishvolt, WFEL, Knorr-Bremse, BMW, and hundreds more investing in UK manufacturing, you won't hear about these on your favourite news channel because they are all pushing anti-UK, anti-Government, woke agendas.

The UK will thrive post Brexit and Covid, some people just don't like that because it exposes their wish for the UK to do badly post-Brexit.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    Less people are catching Covid, that's what an R number of less that 1 means. Therefore absenteeism due Covid reduces - and greater productivity results.

Unless a tighter lockdown is introduced (unlikely) or the R number rises, Covid will play no part in any economic contraction this quarter. So when we see levels of economic activity fall in this quarter, despite brexiters fervent wish for a Brexit 'scapegoat', economic failure can no longer be attributed to Covid.
    You are talking rubbish! Many businesses are still running a fraction of their norm, or closed completely, nothing has changed in terms of lockdown since the end of December, so why would the economy be so much better now? Absenteeism is not the problem with Covid, given that many people have no symptoms or a minor illness - the economy has been shut down to prevent the spread of a new disease which kills older and vulnerable people. The working population has not been vaccinated yet - because they are much less at risk of dying!

Likes / Dislikes
    You are talking rubbish! Many businesses are still running a fraction of their norm, or closed completely, nothing has changed in terms of lockdown since the end of December
    That is precisely my point. I.e. that the economy has absorbed all that, and is now at this new lower level.....It's where we go from here, with Covids previous damage factored in, that is the big worry. Brexits negative impact this quarter (and beyond) can no longer hide behind Covid.

Btw, I don't disagree that Covid has had a negative effect on the UK economy, but so has Brexit. To take but one example (and there are many!), hundreds and hundreds of financial service jobs have transferred to mainland Europe. And this jobloss was under way, well before Covid came along.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    That is precisely my point. I.e. that the economy has absorbed all that, and is now at this new lower level.....It's where we go from here, with Covids previous damage factored in, that is the big worry. Brexits negative impact this quarter (and beyond) can no longer hide behind Covid.

Btw, I don't disagree that Covid has had a negative effect on the UK economy, but so has Brexit. To take but one example (and there are many!), hundreds and hundreds of financial service jobs have transferred to mainland Europe. And this jobloss was under way, well before Covid came along.
    So are you going to compare this year's "quarter one" (calendar) with last year's "quarter one" and then claim the deficit is cause by Brexit? We entered lockdown in 16th March 2020 and so there were six weeks of economic impact in your "quarter one" last year!

Don't get me started on financial service jobs! https://www.ft.com/content/d6dd6f88-...d-dc01b29dcb6f EU protectionism pure and simple. Not a factor of Brexit but a factor of the EU trying their hardest to punish the UK for restoring its independence from the political cabal.

Likes / Dislikes
    So are you going to compare this year's "quarter one" (calendar) with last year's "quarter one" and then claim the deficit is cause by Brexit? We entered lockdown in 16th March 2020 and so there were six weeks of economic impact in your "quarter one" last year!

Don't get me started on financial service jobs! https://www.ft.com/content/d6dd6f88-...d-dc01b29dcb6f EU protectionism pure and simple. Not a factor of Brexit but a factor of the EU trying their hardest to punish the UK for restoring its independence from the political cabal.
    Apologies, my maths is bad on this, but not in your favour.. We entered ACTUAL lock down mandated by the PM on 23rd March. Quarter one ends on 31st March. So Last year, there was ONE WEEK of lockdown in "Quarter one".

Likes / Dislikes
    A) So are you going to compare this year's "quarter one" (calendar) with last year's "quarter one" and then claim the deficit is cause by Brexit? We entered lockdown in 16th March 2020 and so there were six weeks of economic impact in your "quarter one" last year!

B) Don't get me started on financial service jobs! https://www.ft.com/content/d6dd6f88-...d-dc01b29dcb6f EU protectionism pure and simple. Not a factor of Brexit but a factor of the EU trying their hardest to punish the UK ] for restoring its independence from the political cabal.
    A) No, I'll let you off with that.....I am going to compare our economy at the end of this quarter, to where we were at the start of this quarter. And with the 'real' effects of Brexit feeding in, I am not hopeful we'll even be able to tread water economically as a result!

B) Not a factor of Brexit? You're joking of course! As member of the EU, the UK made a most attractive base for many companies, financial and otherwise. Outside the EU, we've lost that fantastic advantage....It's no wonder that even our Govt is advising UK businesses, to open offices and works inside the EU, if they want to survive.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    A) No, of course not.....I am going to compare our economy at the end of this quarter, to where we were at the start of this quarter. And with the 'real' effects of Brexit feeding in, I am not hopeful we'll even be able to tread water economically as a result!

B) Not a factor of Brexit? You're joking of course! As member of the EU, the UK made a most attractive base for many companies, financial and otherwise. Outside the EU, we've lost that fantastic advantage....It's no wonder that even our Govt is advising UK businesses, to open offices and works inside the EU, if they want to survive.
    Responding to A> good luck with that!
    Responding to B> There is obviously a distinction between the benefit of being inside the EU, and the EU's need to make exiting the EU look like a bad idea! A EU exit punishment by any words you choose, not the end of a benefit of being a member.

Response request for C> how do you respond to the hundreds of positive contracts and investments which have been announced post Brexit?
    Response request for D> do you accept that some businesses which are complaining about implementation appear to not have made any effort towards implementation?

Response request for E> do you accept that your assertion that the economy is already recovering, despite the same lockdown criteria since the end of December, is false?

Z> you gasp a lot.

Likes / Dislikes
    Charging a cheese exporter so much is so detrimental to the EU it is almost certain that common sense will prevail.
    The same with the sea food problems.

The EU will need our co-operation as they clearly wouldn't want us to impose such ludicrous barriers on their exports to us.

I hope we wouldn't be so pathetic and if we were I would roundly condemn our government it's time the grownups sorted these things out.

11. Likes millsey liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    A) Charging a cheese exporter so much is so detrimental to the EU it is almost certain that common sense will prevail.
    The same with the sea food problems.

B) The EU will need our co-operation as they clearly wouldn't want us to impose such ludicrous barriers on their exports to us.

I hope we wouldn't be so pathetic and if we were I would roundly condemn our government it's time the grownups sorted these things out.
    A) Nah, with UK as competitor rather than partner, the EU will happily accept a shift of trade balance in their favour.

B) Economically damaging tit for tat stuff like that, is precisely what our membership avoided.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    You're not getting away with that, good grief one of the big rallying cries during negotiations, in fact a major sticking point, was British waters and "British" fish, now when the reality sinks in that we can't move them quickly enough to sell them, suddenly a minor importance.

The paperwork required is the same for a truck load of single product as it is for an individual package, no amount of preparation can get ready for that, the average cost for certification paper work is quoted at £150, not a problem with a truck load of single product, however that is the same cost for an individual package, which may not even have a value of £150.

That's why groupage hauliers are reluctant to handle mixed loads, when every consignment needs it's own certification, so yes there is a cost.

All EU countries under normal conditions comply with EU standards, goods from outside the EU have to show they comply, unfortunately with fresh goods all too often that means inspection, sometimes testing is required, that's were the delay comes in.

These are the very things Remainers warned of, but of course we knew nothing
    WHERE in reality does filling in a form outlining the contents of a shipment, large or small, cost a company £150? Just point me to any actual evidence of that! I heard that on twitter, as you probably did, but I don't accept it as true.

Regards fishing, there was a massive noise about fishing rights during the negotiation, remainers cited the successful negotiation of a five year transition (entirely sensible) as trivial and a small factor in the economy.

Now that the EU decided to play politics, fishing rights is claimed to be is suddenly a very important factor in our economy. But that is not the current headlines - existing businesses in Scotland who were already catching and selling shellfish to EU countries are being screwed by the EU for political reasons, and those who can still export (driving from Scotland to Dover!) are complaining that they have to fill in export paperwork, without which they are not allowed to move their goods.

Driving those fresh goods from Scotland to Dover is still faster than driving them to Newcastle and putting them on a ferry. So ge the export forms done! That is the price of doing business with a political union whose political aim is to make leaving them look like a very bad idea.

We are the UK and we are going to thrive without EU requirements to control our laws, borders and eventually armies and taxes! We do have a TRADE deal with the EU, with export forms to fill in, and now with 67 other countries either for continuity trade deals or for new opportunities.

The EU is toast!

Likes / Dislikes
    Responding to A> good luck with that!
    Responding to B> There is obviously a distinction between the benefit of being inside the EU, and the EU's need to make exiting the EU look like a bad idea! A EU exit punishment by any words you choose, not the end of a benefit of being a member.

Response request for C> how do you respond to the hundreds of positive contracts and investments which have been announced post Brexit?
    Response request for D> do you accept that some businesses which are complaining about implementation appear to not have made any effort towards implementation?

Response request for E> do you accept that your assertion that the economy is already recovering, despite the same lockdown criteria since the end of December, is false?

Z> you gasp a lot.
    A) Thanks!

B) The EU's rules for imports of non-EU goods, were the same before we left - they were well known....Unless you can show they've clamped down, by making up new tougher rules to apply to us, I don't see any 'punishment'.

C) Any new contracts made, e.g. with countries around the world since Brexit, in no way make up for losses already experienced and those coming down the line due to Brexit.

D) There will be a few. But by and large, there's not much most can do about it, except to suck Brexit up and accept losing customers in the EU. For many, the extra paperwork, delays and costs simply aren't worth it.

E) ??? I didn't say the economy was recovering.

Z) Only when I pedal uphill!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    A) Thanks!

B) The EU's rules for imports of non-EU goods, were the same before we left - they were well known....Unless you can show they've clamped down, by making up new tougher rules to apply to us, I don't see any 'punishment'.

C) Any new contracts made, e.g. with countries around the world since Brexit, in no way make up for losses already experienced and those coming down the line due to Brexit.

D) There will be a few. But by and large, there's not much most can do about it, except to suck Brexit up and accept losing customers in the EU. For many, the extra paperwork, delays and costs simply aren't worth it.

E) ??? I didn't say the economy was recovering.

Z) Only when I pedal uphill!
    I have made a terrible error to argue with an idiot.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/ar...-not-temporary

New deals, plus existing confirmed EU trade deals (no BLIZZARD! of paperwork), will be much larger than only existing trade deals! One of the key constraints of being an EU member is that the member cannot make trade deals with other countries! Thanks to Liz Truss for signing 67 new and continuity deals in the last year.

Opportunities lost for trade with the EU will be replaced threefold with opportunities gained with the rest of the world.

I'm sorry for you if you think that the EU is Europe, and that all is rosy in the EU. Neither are true.

Likes / Dislikes
    A)I have made a terrible error to argue with an idiot.

B) New deals, plus existing confirmed EU trade deals (no BLIZZARD! of paperwork), will be much larger than only existing trade deals! One of the key constraints of being an EU member is that the member cannot make trade deals with other countries! Thanks to Liz Truss for signing 67 new and continuity deals in the last year.

C) Opportunities lost for trade with the EU will be replaced threefold with opportunities gained with the rest of the world.

D) I'm sorry for you if you think that the EU is Europe, and that all is rosy in the EU. Neither are true.
    A) I could say I was beginning to come to the same conclusion. But I believe you have simply been taken in, by reading too much dodgy Brexit 'bull' in the press.

B) It's not the number of countries that matters, but the value in £££'s that trade represents.

C) Stranger things have happened - I'll believe it when I see it.

D) Last time I looked, the 'E' in EU stood for European. :rolleyes

Btw, as you've probably gathered, I like Europe, always have done since the first time I went there. Had many positive experiences of Europe and of the EU. Voted to join in the first place, voted to remain, and believe any country is better off in than out.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    You have never voted to join the EU, as that was never offered to the UK in a referendum. You voted to join the European Economic Community, which does not even resemble the EU in any functional way.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations