UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2641
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by shippy View Post
    Would you want to forget about the hostages , if it was someone from your close family in the hands of a terrorist organization such as Hamas?

War is a very ugly thing, Israel are dealing with a murderous terrorist organization..HAMAS
    Until this terrorist gang Hamas, has been eradicated, Israel (and Gaza) will never have the chance of living in peace and safety.

The international community have been very negligent in allowing Hamas to keep the civilian community of Gaza in poverty.
    It wasn’t a secret.

Not forgetting digging that elaborate tunnel system under nearly every building ( including hospitals. Schools and mosques) financed by money which was for the civilians of Gaza.

Building those tunnels with money donated by international countries. Pity that the donations were not checked as to what they were used for.
    A water refinement system was one of the top priorities..that never happened..proper roads etc, the list goes on and on.

Hamas were offered deals to stop the war, by calling a ceasefire in exchange for the hostages ..
    On a number of occasions this offer stayed on the table. Hamas refused.
    The offer is still there.

Dealing with extreme radical Islamic terrorists, is like dealing with a cancerous tumour. If it’s not fully removed it will spread.
    As many people have witnessed with cancer treatment , there are always hard side effects .

PNP I don’t know one person who is not sympathetic to the situation of the
    civilian people of Gaza, and I really hope that a solution can be brought about asap. Both sides of this war are suffering.
    You misunderstand......I'm saying Israel has placed destruction of Gaza, way above any release of the hostages. Yes, I know Netanyahu claimed at the start that they (the IDF) were going into Gaza to get the hostages back and to defeat Hamas.

But is that what they actually did? From what I've seen to date, it reads like a massive revenge attack on Gaza, its entire infrastructure and the Palestinian population there as a whole, regardless age or gender. Even when a couple of hostages did turn up (waving white flags) the IDF shot them - so much for Netanyahu's so-called 'rescue ' mission!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    You misunderstand......I'm saying Israel has placed destruction of Gaza, way above any release of the hostages. Yes, I know Netanyahu claimed at the start that they (the IDF) were going into Gaza to get the hostages back and to defeat Hamas.

But is that what they actually did? From what I've seen to date, it reads like a massive revenge attack on Gaza, its entire infrastructure and the Palestinian population there as a whole, regardless age or gender. Even when a couple of hostages did turn up (waving white flags) the IDF shot them - so much for Netanyahu's so-called 'rescue ' mission!
    You should read a more factual account of defensive measures.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/on-bot...nderground-up/

Likes / Dislikes

PNP. The destruction of many building in the northern part of Gaza was due to Hamas fighters taking shelter in many buildings. Also it was found most large buildings had a tunnels leading to other buildings.

You obviously cannot visualize in a million years , what the civilians of Gaza have been subjected to by Hamas.

Private homes with arm caches dug under children’s bed..tunnels dug under their home whether they agreed or not. Those not agreeing were shot by Hamas.

The revenge attack was not on the civilians. The attack is to rid Gaza of the scum Hamas,who have taken over for their own benefit.
    The money that has been donated all these years has not been for the benefit of the Gaza civilians. It was used to pay young men top salaries to join Hamas. Many with large families have no choice and join up in order to use their salaries to feed their families.

Young boys as young as 12 years old were forced by Hamas to build those hundreds of miles of tunnels.
    I can’t give you accurate number as to how many of those lads lost their lives.
    Cancer stricken Gazans , were treated at hospitals in israel ..brought to the hospitals in Israel by volunteers..waited for them to finish chemotherapy or other treatments..some people were housed by the volunteers..
    Thousands of Palestinian workers crossed the border legally each day to work in Israel. I not talking ten or twenty. Thousands passed the border crossing

It was a shocking mistake that two hostages were killed accidentally. I can imagine that their families are devastated.

War, as I have mentioned before in one of my posts,is horrific. So many young lives lost. Destruction of homes, people’s memories. I could go on and on.
    Don’t always believe what you read in the papers. There is so much going on behind the scenes.

Those buildings were destroyed in order to find Hamas.
    They still managed to double back and arrive to the Shifra hospital. Which btw is still working whilst the fighting is going on in those tunnels underneath the hospital.

A quarter of a million Israeli families have been moved to central Israel as rockets are coming over the border from other scum bags. Hizbollah. 100 rockets per day.

In other words, all I can say, the world is in a shambles.

5. Likes Hamble, Hector liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

7. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    With or without that money, which was forwarded by Netanyahu to Gaza, Hamas had a long term plan to break the border into Israel. Without that money Hamas wouldn’t have been able to enlist those recruits. Some as young as 16 years old.

It was quite a catch 22. Giving that money to Hamas, gave peace on that Southern border. Without the money, Hamas would cause a daily mayhem
    Hamas was donated that cash by Qatar, intended for the poverty families of Gaza..well we know where that cash went.
    Extra cash was collected by Hamas selling the food and oil donations to the poor. It was supposed to be free

Netanyahu made a huge mistake on one hand, but on the other hand it was the only way for him to keep Hamas firing rockets.

IDF certainly went to sleep this time at the expense of 1400 Israelis murdered and 240 people kidnapped into Gaza.

Will this all ever end.

It’s been repeated time after time. Return the hostages to Israel and the ceasefire will give time for negotiations to begin. With the help of an international participation

Likes / Dislikes
    IDF certainly went to sleep this time at the expense of 1400 Israelis murdered and 240 people kidnapped into Gaza.
    If you ask me, that apparent 'gaffe' on the part of the IDF, remains a little suspicious.

It’s been repeated time after time. Return the hostages to Israel and the ceasefire will give time for negotiations to begin. With the help of an international participation
    I don't know what Hamas's terms are for return of the hostages. But going by past hostage incidents, would suspect they will at least want Palestinian prisoners released in exchange.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    If you ask me, that apparent 'gaffe' on the part of the IDF, remains a little suspicious.

I don't know what Hamas's terms are for return of the hostages. But going by past hostage incidents, would suspect they will at least want Palestinian prisoners released in exchange.
    You could look it up?

Or you could just remember it would be just another opportunity for Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad to torture Israeli's with hope.
    At least the IDF is not relying on any deal in the search for hostages alive.

Likes / Dislikes
    Benjamin Netanyahu made a calculated gamble in order to sustain schisms among Palestinians' political factions. Had Israel been sincere about an independent Palestinian state and negotiated accordingly, then peace could have broken out years ago.

Israel's leaders since 1967 have either evaded the question, or certainly since Menachem Begin they have repeatedly asserted that they have no intention of resolving the 'Palestinian problem' other than to contain the populations of Gaza and the West Bank, cock a snook at the international community and to wait for Arab neighbouring states to grow weary of domestic popular pressures and ignore the plight of the Palestinian people.

Israel's friendly supporting nations, the United States, the UK and others, disingenuously ignored the gap between their purported two-state solution and Israel's clear determination to block such an outcome!

Likes / Dislikes

There has been a lot of speculation and different theories as to what actually happened to the IDF that morning of the dreadful massacre ..
    Until now, there hasn’t been an investigation or government enquiry.
    According to Netanyahu, this will occur after the war.

Protests are happening nearly every day by the families of the hostages . They want to halt the war and repatriate those hostages at any price. (I can total understand)
    A lot of unrest and anger by non supporters of Netanyahu,( the numbers anrr increasing daily) anger and cries that he and his government should get out. At this stage of the game this has boosted Hamas’s position in bargaining power.

What a mess.

13. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Name:  AP_AssocPress.png
Views: 0
Size:  12.3 KB

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United Nations Security Council is set to vote on a United States-sponsored resolution declaring that “an immediate and sustained cease-fire” in the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza is “imperative” to protect civilians and enable humanitarian aid to be delivered to more than 2 million hungry Palestinians.

U.S. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield said she was optimistic that the new, tougher draft resolution would be approved Friday by the 15-member council.

The draft being put to a vote “determines” — which is a council order — “the imperative of an immediate and sustained cease-fire,” with no direct link to the release of hostages taken during Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel, which was in the previous draft. But it would unequivocally support diplomatic efforts “to secure such a cease-fire in connection with the release of all remaining hostages.”

Russia’s deputy U.N. ambassador Dmitry Polyansky said Moscow will not be satisfied “with anything that doesn’t call for an immediate cease-fire,” saying it’s what U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken is pressing for and what “everybody” wants. He questioned the wording of the draft, asking, “What’s an imperative? I have an imperative to give you $100, but … it’s only an imperative, not $100.”

“So, somebody’s fooling around, I think, (with the) international community,” the Russian envoy said.

The Security Council had already adopted two resolutions on the worsening humanitarian situation in Gaza, but none calling for a cease-fire.

The final U.S. draft eliminated language in the initial draft that said Israel’s offensive in Rafah “should not proceed under current circumstances.” Instead, in an introductory paragraph, the council would emphasize its concern that a ground offensive into Rafah “would result in further harm to civilians and their further displacement, potentially into neighboring countries, and would have serious implications for regional peace and security.”

For the first time in a U.N. resolution, the U.S. draft would condemn “all acts of terrorism, including the Hamas-led attacks of Oct. 7, 2023, as well as its taking and killing of hostages, murder of civilians, and sexual violence, including rape.”

Edith M. Lederer | march 22, 2024
    Copyright 2024 The Associated Press.
    underline added

|

Israel's evasions of international law rely heavily on the U.S. "fooling around … (with the) international community" in the UN Security Council.

If the United States and Israel's other Western supporters — including notably the UK — had wanted to expedite the establishment of a Palestinian State, they could have done so long ago.

Last edited by sandGroundZero; 22/03/2024 at 09:46 AM. Reason: grammatical correction

15. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by sandGroundZero View Post

Name:  AP_AssocPress.png
Views: 0
Size:  12.3 KB

Israel's evasions of international law rely heavily on the U.S. "fooling around … (with the) international community" in the UN Security Council.

If the United States and Israel's other Western supporters — including notably the UK — had wanted to expedite the establishment of a Palestinian State, they could have done so long ago.

Zero good afternoon
    I honestly feel that Hamas are laughing up their sleeve.( or ans we say in the U.K. “All the way to the bank”) All the support by the Pro Palestinian protestors have given Hamas a new lease of life.

Do you honestly feel that Hamas should be left to run Gaza , the same as they have been doing since Israel’s withdrawal in 2005..

A good leader, such as Anwar Sadat was. Wouldn’t that be a dream for the
    people of Gaza.
    I’m certain that those civilians in Gaza are fed up with all the misery and death, just as the civilians of Israel are.

What I can’t understand , and find it so hard to see, is the misery that Jews, who have lived in the U.K. for many generations, are now being used as scapegoats for what is happening in Israel.

Have people lost their minds, it’s absolutely dreadful what is happening at many of our First Class Universities..UCL, Cambridge and many others
    UCL university have taken over a room at the University and called it “for non apartheid members only “
    Thus insinuating that other Jewish Students are not allowed. FGS.

Where does this behaviour come from ? this wasn’t the Britain I was born into in 1943.

Likes / Dislikes

shippy's post #2381

Zero good afternoon
    1. I honestly feel that Hamas are laughing up their sleeve.( or ans we say in the U.K. “All the way to the bank”) All the support by the Pro Palestinian protestors have given Hamas a new lease of life.

2. Do you honestly feel that Hamas should be left to run Gaza , the same as they have been doing since Israel’s withdrawal in 2005..

people of Gaza. I’m certain that those civilians in Gaza are fed up with all the misery and death, just as the civilians of Israel are.

3. What I can’t understand , and find it so hard to see, is the misery that Jews, who have lived in the U.K. for many generations, are now being used as scapegoats for what is happening in Israel.

Have people lost their minds, it’s absolutely dreadful what is happening at many of our First Class Universities..UCL, Cambridge and many others
      UCL university have taken over a room at the University and called it “for non apartheid members only “

Where does this behaviour come from ? this wasn’t the Britain I was born into in 1943.

formatting added

1. It is entirely likely that 'Hamas' is disappointed that response among Muslims is less than they would have hoped.
      "Pro Palestinian protestors" are a diverse lot; you will have read of many Jewish people joining demonstrations here, in the UK alongside assorted peace activists, idealistic if naive youngsters and of course, longtime, dedicated advocates of civil rights for Palestine's displaced Arab population.

2. Emphatically, I DO NOT wish to see Hamas' rule extended. However, the deaths of tens of thousands women, children, elderly and other non-combatants through Israel's response to the October 7 atrocities is an unacceptable and I suspect, ineffective way of eliminating violent radicalism.
      [ A much better way would be to negotiate in good faith an independent state, something a long succession of Israeli governments have set their face against. ]

3. I'm interested to know, where do you find your information regarding "what is happening at many of our First Class Universities..UCL, Cambridge and many others"?
      Your assertion is not (for example) consistent with UCU statement on Israel/Gaza dated 10 October. That said, there has always been expressions of prejudice in the UK — 1943 and throughout our history — anti-Jewish not excepted!

The population of the UK is more diverse, now, than it was in 1943. That hardly needs saying. Plus, recent decades have seen opportunities for expressing diverging views in the diversity of new media — not least so-called 'social' media. That being so, it is not very surprising that the conflicting sides — the State of Israel, plus allies versus Palestine's Arab population & their supporters — organize to maximize their respective cases.

18. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by sandGroundZero View Post

shippy's post #2381

Zero good afternoon
    1. I honestly feel that Hamas are laughing up their sleeve.( or ans we say in the U.K. “All the way to the bank”) All the support by the Pro Palestinian protestors have given Hamas a new lease of life.

2. Do you honestly feel that Hamas should be left to run Gaza , the same as they have been doing since Israel’s withdrawal in 2005..

people of Gaza. I’m certain that those civilians in Gaza are fed up with all the misery and death, just as the civilians of Israel are.

3. What I can’t understand , and find it so hard to see, is the misery that Jews, who have lived in the U.K. for many generations, are now being used as scapegoats for what is happening in Israel.

formatting added

1. It is entirely likely that 'Hamas' is disappointed that response among Muslims is less than they would have hoped.
      "Pro Palestinian protestors" are a diverse lot; you will have read of many Jewish people joining demonstrations here, in the UK alongside assorted peace activists, idealistic if naive youngsters and of course, longtime, dedicated advocates of civil rights for Palestine's displaced Arab population.

2. Emphatically, I DO NOT wish to see Hamas' rule extended. However, the deaths of tens of thousands women, children, elderly and other non-combatants through Israel's response to the October 7 atrocities is an unacceptable and I suspect, ineffective way of eliminating violent radicalism.
      [ A much better way would be to negotiate in good faith an independent state, something a long succession of Israeli governments have set their face against. ]

3. I'm interested to know, where do you find your information regarding "what is happening at many of our First Class Universities..UCL, Cambridge and many others"?
      Your assertion is not (for example) consistent with UCU statement on Israel/Gaza dated 10 October. That said, there has always been expressions of prejudice in the UK — 1943 and throughout our history — anti-Jewish not excepted!

The population of the UK is more diverse, now, than it was in 1943. That hardly needs saying. Plus, recent decades have seen opportunities for expressing diverging views in the diversity of new media — not least so-called 'social' media. That being so, it is not very surprising that the conflicting sides — the State of Israel, plus allies versus Palestine's Arab population & their supporters — organize to maximize their respective cases.

Good evening Zero

Thanks for your views, really very interesting.
    Regarding where I receive my information from. My granddaughter is at UCL. ( University College London)

Cambridge has had a couple of skirmishes with pro Palestinian protesters
    As I’m sure you know through the media, also that a valuable painting of Lord Balfour was destroyed by a young protester..sad, very sad that our country has gone to the dogs. ( that’s my opinion, no offense intended )
    I think I prefer the old Britain.
    I just feel so desperately sorry for the new generation, including my grandchildren , who will be faced with a completely different Britain than I grew up in.

It still amazes me that the Egyptians are not offering some sort of help to the civilians during this standoff.
    I understand that the priority of Netanyahu was to go in, find the hostages and wipe out Sinwar. ( The Hamas leader)

Many Israelis want to finish the war, they feel that the hostages are mostly dead, due to the appalling conditions and the food shortages. Who knows, only after a ceasefire and the “return of live hostages “ will we know. It’s all speculation now.

There is supposed to be some sort of time date regarding a ceasefire . Let’s hope for the sake of both sides and possibly world peace, that this agreement with take place.

Likes / Dislikes
    Good evening Zero

Thanks for your views, really very interesting.
    Regarding where I receive my information from. My granddaughter is at UCL. ( University College London)

Cambridge has had a couple of skirmishes with pro Palestinian protesters
    As I’m sure you know through the media, also that a valuable painting of Lord Balfour was destroyed by a young protester..sad, very sad that our country has gone to the dogs. ( that’s my opinion, no offense intended )
    I think I prefer the old Britain.
    I just feel so desperately sorry for the new generation, including my grandchildren , who will be faced with a completely different Britain than I grew up in.

It still amazes me that the Egyptians are not offering some sort of help to the civilians during this standoff.
    I understand that the priority of Netanyahu was to go in, find the hostages and wipe out Sinwar. ( The Hamas leader)

Many Israelis want to finish the war, they feel that the hostages are mostly dead, due to the appalling conditions and the food shortages. Who knows, only after a ceasefire and the “return of live hostages “ will we know. It’s all speculation now.

There is supposed to be some sort of time date regarding a ceasefire . Let’s hope for the sake of both sides and possibly world peace, that this agreement with take place.
    Throughout the whole of my life, I have never known any peace in the Middle East - there has always been infighting of one kind or another. It is a shame - it is lovely to visit those countries and so interesting to see how other people live. I miss those times when each country offered a 'different' holiday. Anywhere you go in Europe, it is all the same - so boring.

Israel, Hamas and the Palestinians should not be against one another - they are all people from the same beginnings. That is the published media propaganda profit making machine.

21. Dislikes shippy disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Said I liked your post. I’m using my iPhone and my eyes are not too good. Thank you for your post.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations