UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

1. libraryguy says:17/06/2021 01:15 PM
    "As a driver, it's up to you to check your mirrors for filtering cyclists and motorcyclists."

Excuse me, erm NO it isn't solely down to drivers to check our mirrors. It's about everyone, including cyclists, to position themselves on the road so as not to put yourself in danger - never leave it the responsibility of others for your own personal safety. And it's also down to everyone to check for others on the road.

As for cycling on pavements - you're incorrect again...

"To summarise, cycling on the pavement is still an offence, but there is clear guidance that the police are supposed to exercise discretion."

https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/wh...-not-your-bike

"...cycle lanes don't always get you where you want to be. They are also poorly maintained on the whole..."

As far as I'm concerned you've just lost your whole argument in that statement. If you get your cycle lanes, the likelihood is they'll be poorly maintained so you're not going to use them. If that's the case, why build them in the first place? Add that to the fact you've narrowed the lanes so you're actually increasing the danger to yourself. And why are the roads cleaner and safer? Because the volume of traffic keeps the roads clear of debris with it being moved to the gutter. Also road sweepers have easier access.

You're too contradictory!

2. Likes Anon, silver fox liked this post
    Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk

Your Comments:

4. lawed143 says:17/06/2021 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by libraryguy View Post
    "As a driver, it's up to you to check your mirrors for filtering cyclists and motorcyclists."

Excuse me, erm NO it isn't solely down to drivers to check our mirrors. It's about everyone, including cyclists, to position themselves on the road so as not to put yourself in danger - never leave it the responsibility of others for your own personal safety. And it's also down to everyone to check for others on the road.

As for cycling on pavements - you're incorrect again...

"To summarise, cycling on the pavement is still an offence, but there is clear guidance that the police are supposed to exercise discretion."

https://www.cyclinguk.org/article/wh...-not-your-bike

"...cycle lanes don't always get you where you want to be. They are also poorly maintained on the whole..."

As far as I'm concerned you've just lost your whole argument in that statement. If you get your cycle lanes, the likelihood is they'll be poorly maintained so you're not going to use them. If that's the case, why build them in the first place? Add that to the fact you've narrowed the lanes so you're actually increasing the danger to yourself. And why are the roads cleaner and safer? Because the volume of traffic keeps the roads clear of debris with it being moved to the gutter. Also road sweepers have easier access.

You're too contradictory!
    What are you on about.? Have you passed a test.? On that test, you’d have failed if you hadn’t checked your mirrors before pulling away. Nowhere did I say it was drivers sole responsibility. But I’m allowed to filter through traffic, taking the precautions I perceive are needed. It’s up to you to look before you manoeuvre. Go read the Highway Code again.
    So you agree that cycling on the pavement is allowed under certain circumstances. So when you see a cyclist on the pavement, you have no idea why they are there, so are unable to comment, cos otherwise you’re just assuming. Answer this, why are cyclists on a pavement dangerous, yet Chapel street now has a two way cycle route mingled with pedestrians.? Cos it’s not inherently unsafe.
    Re your final point, you’re just nit-picking. Of course they don’t all go where you want to go, but some do, and of course some will be dirtier than others. But it’s my choice as to which ones I use. Your “heavy fine” rule is as dumb as you. That’s why you’re not in power, you’d never win a seat….?*??
    Now calm down a bit, take a breath and have a long hard look at yourself. ?*??

5. Likes donkey22, onehorsetown2 liked this post
  6. libraryguy says:17/06/2021 07:17 PM
    "But it’s my choice as to which ones I use."

So you're advocating having cycle lanes to keep you safe, but even if you have them you still want the choice of whether to use the dedicated cycle lane or the road! But you're quite happy for motor vehicles to be stuck in a tailback causing more pollution.

Talk about wanting your cake and eat it!

I didn't say I agreed with cycling on a pavement, what I said was that under the "law" it is still an offence, but the police are allowed to use discretion. You said it was allowed and was not an offence. As for cycling on Chapel Street, that has only recently been changed to link up with Hoghton Street. Before that, it was illegal to ride on Chapel Street as it had No Cycling signs - but hey, you talk about drivers ignoring the No Entry signs on Queens Road, cyclists ignored the No Cycling signs on Chapel Street for many years.

As for using my mirrors, I always use my mirrors all the time, I am very aware of what is on the road around me. Your use of words suggested it was the motorist's responsibility. And why do you have to filter through the traffic? Left, right, behind, in front, how the hell are we supposed to know where you are when you're all over the place.

I passed my driving test first time and recently took the official online mock theory test and passed very well.

Maybe you'd like to take one? Compare scores? Genuinely?

Edit - Just taken test number one. Took me 20 minutes and I answered 44 out of 50 questions correctly. You?

https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/free-practice-tests/practice-theory-test-for-car-drivers-1-of-2/

Last edited by libraryguy; 17/06/2021 at 07:44 PM.

7. The PNP says:17/06/2021 07:44 PM
    A) So you're advocating having cycle lanes to keep you safe, but even if you have them you still want the choice of whether to use the dedicated cycle lane or the road! But you're quite happy for motor vehicles to be stuck in a tailback causing more pollution.

B) As for cycling on Chapel Street, that has only recently been changed to link up with Hoghton Street. Before that, it was illegal to ride on Chapel Street as it had No Cycling signs - but hey, you talk about drivers ignoring the No Entry signs on Queens Road, cyclists ignored the No Cycling signs on Chapel Street for many years.
    A) There are cycle paths and lanes, which are not suitable for their intended purpose. This is not the fault of the cyclist, but of the infrastructure itself and the wallies who designed/installed it.....There are also instances, when common sense dictates using the road instead. E.g. do we really want a squad of twenty lycra-clad enthusiasts belting along the seawall cycle-path, when it's packed with visitors, kids and dogs, etc?

B) Some cyclists ignored the town centre cycling ban on Chapel St - and more than a few of them were fined for doing it too!

8. Likes donkey22, lawed143 liked this post
  9. lawed143 says:17/06/2021 08:17 PM
    "But it’s my choice as to which ones I use."

So you're advocating having cycle lanes to keep you safe, but even if you have them you still want the choice of whether to use the dedicated cycle lane or the road! But you're quite happy for motor vehicles to be stuck in a tailback causing more pollution.

Talk about wanting your cake and eat it!

I didn't say I agreed with cycling on a pavement, what I said was that under the "law" it is still an offence, but the police are allowed to use discretion. You said it was allowed and was not an offence. As for cycling on Chapel Street, that has only recently been changed to link up with Hoghton Street. Before that, it was illegal to ride on Chapel Street as it had No Cycling signs - but hey, you talk about drivers ignoring the No Entry signs on Queens Road, cyclists ignored the No Cycling signs on Chapel Street for many years.

As for using my mirrors, I always use my mirrors all the time, I am very aware of what is on the road around me. Your use of words suggested it was the motorist's responsibility. And why do you have to filter through the traffic? Left, right, behind, in front, how the hell are we supposed to know where you are when you're all over the place.

I passed my driving test first time and recently took the official online mock theory test and passed very well.

Maybe you'd like to take one? Compare scores? Genuinely?

Edit - Just taken test number one. Took me 20 minutes and I answered 44 out of 50 questions correctly. You?

https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/free-practice-tests/practice-theory-test-for-car-drivers-1-of-2/

Oh do shut up. This isn’t a competition of who’s better than who at the Highway Code.
    You obviously struggle on with driving if you can’t properly monitor what’s going on around you. I can honestly say, I don’t have any issues with cyclists around me while I’m driving, so I’m confused why you seem to have so many issues with them.? Maybe the problem is you.?
    Give it up. You’re losing it.

10. libraryguy says:17/06/2021 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawed143 View Post
    Oh do shut up. This isn’t a competition of who’s better than who at the Highway Code.
    You obviously struggle on with driving if you can’t properly monitor what’s going on around you. I can honestly say, I don’t have any issues with cyclists around me while I’m driving, so I’m confused why you seem to have so many issues with them.? Maybe the problem is you.?
    Give it up. You’re losing it.
    Oh I'm far from losing it. I don't have issues with anyone who uses the roads properly. I monitor around me all the time.

I'm just putting an opposing view to your arguments on here.

11. salus.populi says:17/06/2021 08:51 PM
    I don't have issues with anyone who uses the roads properly. I monitor around me all the time.
    Just think of all the misdemeanours you must be missing when you're on here.

12. lawed143 says:17/06/2021 09:02 PM
    Oh I'm far from losing it. I don't have issues with anyone who uses the roads properly. I monitor around me all the time.

I'm just putting an opposing view to your arguments on here.
    48 out of 50.
    18 minutes.
    Now do bugger off.

13. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  14. Chas King says:17/06/2021 09:36 PM
    As a result in the construction of the new excellent cycle lanes I have now purchased a bike ~ the best thing I have done in years ! Hopefully other motorists will do the same !

15. Likes The PNP, donkey22, onehorsetown2 liked this post
  16. SteveandLois says:19/06/2021 02:04 PM
    Roads are meant to be used by ALL means of transport for getting anyone or anything from A-B,whether they are being used by cars,buses delivery vehicles,motorcyclists,bikes,and now mobility scooters,and IF everyone followed the rules of the road,as in the Highway Code,then there would'nt be any need for ANY roads to be reduced in width by these pointless,costly and underused cycle lanes These cycle lanes have been proved to cause congestion in the towns and city areas,and are also costing businesses money as any prospective shoppers and visitors cannot get into the town centres and park their vehicles,as all these cycle lanes have reduced every parking area which were available for drivers and families to park while out,and every cycle lane that is put in is costing businesses from making any money for their owners,with the drastic fall in customers,and will over time make a lot of businesses and people unemployed,as these stores will have to be closed down..and is all down to councils having these ridiculous cycle lanes fitted and installed,without ANY warnings to the businesses they will be effecting having them installed everywhere..

17. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
  18. The PNP says:19/06/2021 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveandLois View Post
    Roads are meant to be used by ALL means of transport for getting anyone or anything from A-B,whether they are being used by cars,buses delivery vehicles,motorcyclists,bikes,and now mobility scooters,and IF everyone followed the rules of the road,as in the Highway Code,then there would'nt be any need for ANY roads to be reduced in width by these pointless,costly and underused cycle lanes
    Sounds great, but many drivers don't follow the rules. They simply don't respect a riders roadspace. Time and again, passing us with less than the required 1.5m clearance . Fail to see us at junctions and roundabouts, open car doors in our path, etc, etc. Sort that little lot out and these lanes will become unnecessary......Until then, more lanes will come.

Btw, on average more than 40 kids are injured or killed on the roads in the NW every week. Carnage like this would be totally unacceptable, if it was the result of gun or knife crime, but amazingly has become accepted as the norm on our roads - it has to stop!

19. Likes donkey22 liked this post
  20. Alikado says:19/06/2021 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveandLois View Post
    Roads are meant to be used by ALL means of transport for getting anyone or anything from A-B,whether they are being used by cars,buses delivery vehicles,motorcyclists,bikes,and now mobility scooters,and IF everyone followed the rules of the road,as in the Highway Code,then there would'nt be any need for ANY roads to be reduced in width by these pointless,costly and underused cycle lanes These cycle lanes have been proved to cause congestion in the towns and city areas,and are also costing businesses money as any prospective shoppers and visitors cannot get into the town centres and park their vehicles,as all these cycle lanes have reduced every parking area which were available for drivers and families to park while out,and every cycle lane that is put in is costing businesses from making any money for their owners,with the drastic fall in customers,and will over time make a lot of businesses and people unemployed,as these stores will have to be closed down..and is all down to councils having these ridiculous cycle lanes fitted and installed,without ANY warnings to the businesses they will be effecting having them installed everywhere..
    Absolute rubbish the cycle lanes have only taken a few parking spaces, no roads have been reduced in width in fact Hoghton St has probably been widened as the Cycle Lane is not as wide as the parking area was, visibility has been improved for pedestrians and motorists turning onto or crossing Hoghton St so it is probably a Win Win. It is Government Policy to install these Cycle Lanes the Council are only implementing it. The effect on Businesses will be neglible, it is very rare to find a parking space very close to where you want to go 9/10 a car park will be nearer and cheaper.
    You will have to get used to it and more, Low Emission Zones & Ultra Low Emission Zones are on the horizon, then you will be looking back to the days when you could drive to town never mind park.

21. Likes donkey22, The PNP liked this post
  22. donkey22 says:19/06/2021 04:44 PM
    ‘ The Department for Transport (DfT) has written to local authorities in England to reinforce its guidance from last year that it will not fund cycle lanes that are marked out with paint and that any applications for funding need to include segregation.’
    https://road.cc/content/news/govt-te...e-lanes-284203

23. Likes The PNP liked this post
  24. local says:20/06/2021 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    A) There are cycle paths and lanes, which are not suitable for their intended purpose. This is not the fault of the cyclist, but of the infrastructure itself and the wallies who designed/installed it.....There are also instances, when common sense dictates using the road instead. E.g. do we really want a squad of twenty lycra-clad enthusiasts belting along the seawall cycle-path, when it's packed with visitors, kids and dogs, etc?

B) Some cyclists ignored the town centre cycling ban on Chapel St - and more than a few of them were fined for doing it too!

Twenty lycra-clad cyclists should like twenty belting along motorists not be using the public roads.

They should be using somewhere safer and appropriate.

I also would condemn 20 runners who thought it appropiate to run in a pack along our streets without specific control for an event.

Their are too many drivers and cyclists who use our streets without consideration for the rest.

25. The PNP says:20/06/2021 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Twenty lycra-clad cyclists should like twenty belting along motorists not be using the public roads......They should be using somewhere safer and appropriate..
    Even just one lone enthusiast carving a swathe through visitors at 20 - 25mph on the seawall cycle-path, would be inappropriate. Of course, visitors should always keep to their own side of the white line and not wander all over the cyclists bit - but they do.

Any serious rider would choose to ignore the cycle-path in those circumstances and ride on-road with the traffic. Which is the point I'm making, i.e. that some cycle-paths, although perfectly good, are sometimes avoided by cyclists.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations