UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Well we have had some time for the Virus to take off but so far touch lots of wood it hasn't, early days though.

As to the Russians taking over the Conservative Party it is from the Cummings Puppet Master cookpot and should be taken with a Siberian Salt Mine.

We are quite capable of producing our own political scoundrels, we don't need to "big up" reds under the bed's connections.

It is the electorate who keep the Conservatives in power and should Labour starting supporting the people and elect a decent leader Boris will have a fight on his hands no matter how much finance the Conservatives get.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Well we have had some time for the Virus to take off but so far touch lots of wood it hasn't, early days though.

As to the Russians taking over the Conservative Party it is from the Cummings Puppet Master cookpot and should be taken with a Siberian Salt Mine.

We are quite capable of producing our own political scoundrels, we don't need to "big up" reds under the bed's connections.

It is the electorate who keep the Conservatives in power and should Labour starting supporting the people and elect a decent leader Boris will have a fight on his hands no matter how much finance the Conservatives get.
    Yep. You didn't read it.

4. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Yep. You didn't read it.
    You cannot quote Guardian "Opinion" articles then insult posters who reply to the thread with their own opinion.

You should never propose an opinion as Fact, especially other people's "Opinion".

6. Likes Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by millsey View Post
    You cannot quote Guardian "Opinion" articles then insult posters who reply to the thread with their own opinion.

You should never propose an opinion as Fact, especially other people's "Opinion".
    I linked to the Guardian piece, which linked to the Financial Times. The author wrote a column about the facts.

The financial exchanges are, as the article said, a matter of public record.

There are hundreds, if not thousands more in the public domain. As one of the unredacted portions of the Russia report states:

"Several members of the Russian elite who are closely linked to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin are identified as being involved with charitable and/or political organizations in the U.K., having donated to political parties, with a public profile which positions them to assist Russian influence operations."

Both Johnson and Symonds' connections to Russian oligarchs are, again, a matter of public knowledge. Fact.

Soames was threatened with legal action. Fact.

And I really, really couldn't give a flying f*** about what you think I should 'never' or cannot do.

8. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Reported by the Financial Times and Guardian (I assume more to follow):

Boris Johnson’s plan to lift virtually all of England’s pandemic restrictions on Monday is a threat to the world and provides fertile ground for the emergence of vaccine-resistant variants, international experts say.

Britain’s position as a global transport hub would mean any new variant here would rapidly spread around the world, scientists and physicians warned at an emergency summit. They also expressed grave concerns about Downing Street’s plans.

Prof José Martin-Moreno of the University of Valencia, a senior adviser to the World Health Organization (WHO) said: “We cannot understand why this is happening in spite of the scientific knowledge that you have.”

So, anyone know what time the pandemic ends on Monday?
    They may be better off listening to what the virologists have to say, don't you think?.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    They may be better off listening to what the virologists have to say, don't you think?.
    I would recommend that every time.

This pandemic has thrown up so many virologists and immunologists with a side line as lorry drivers, nail bar workers, plumbers, and not forgetting ex-goalkeepers. How they became virologists without passing so much as a biology exam escapes me, but social media is full of them.

There was one reprehensible twunt advocating hanging NHS doctors today. I don't think I've ever wanted anyone to end up in A&E before. I hope they end up intubating her as violently as possible. And her tin foil hat wearing followers.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    We are a ‘threat to the world’.

I can see much of the world following Bulgaria’s example and also banning us.

COVID-19: Bulgaria bans British travellers from same day it moves to UK's green travel list. https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-list-12357302

There is a list of countries published daily on the internet that have no restrictions for travellers at all.

Likes / Dislikes
    Reported by the Financial Times and Guardian (I assume more to follow):

Boris Johnson’s plan to lift virtually all of England’s pandemic restrictions on Monday is a threat to the world and provides fertile ground for the emergence of vaccine-resistant variants, international experts say.

Britain’s position as a global transport hub would mean any new variant here would rapidly spread around the world, scientists and physicians warned at an emergency summit. They also expressed grave concerns about Downing Street’s plans.

Prof José Martin-Moreno of the University of Valencia, a senior adviser to the World Health Organization (WHO) said: “We cannot understand why this is happening in spite of the scientific knowledge that you have.”

So, anyone know what time the pandemic ends on Monday?

It does appear the "experts" were wrong on this but early days yet it could still change.

I too cringed when I saw the nightclub openings but there's a week to go before we know if we were unduly concerned.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post

Have you had another change of meds?

That's not something you have been overly concerned with before Professor "Flu"

14. Likes Toodles McGinty, Normal liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It does appear the "experts" were wrong on this but early days yet it could still change.

I too cringed when I saw the nightclub openings but there's a week to go before we know if we were unduly concerned.
    Perhaps it was the kids breaking up that has lead to the numbers dropping dramatically rather than the clubs opening that has only yielded a slight rise in contrast.

16. Likes Normal liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Perhaps it was the kids breaking up that has lead to the numbers dropping dramatically rather than the clubs opening that has only yielded a slight rise in contrast.
    I hope it's a genuine drop, but I've heard a few experts say it is down to less people bothering to use the app, or even get tested.

I must admit, while I've continued testing after I've been in crowded places, I've not bothered logging the results or 'checking in' for about a week or so. Last time I was out, I checked in but nobody else arriving did, so I really didn't see the point.

Watching a few of the US late night chat shows, it seems the world is pretty much aghast that we've just decided to pretend it's all just fine now. I guess we'll see in a few months. Fingers crossed it was a wise decision.

Likes / Dislikes
    Have you had another change of meds?

That's not something you have been overly concerned with before Professor "Flu"
    I doubt that Dr. Denial is concerned about it now! It's her way of saying that the scientists/doctors who have warned about the danger of new variants emerging aren't qualified to do so. Virologists are, and would not agree.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we don't have to wait for virologist's opinion. Virologists across the globe have voiced their concerns, including the eminently qualified gentleman below:

Prof Richard Tedder, Senior Research Investigator in Medical Virology, Imperial College London, said:

“Without doubt this epidemic of coronavirus in the UK has driven pain to many people and exposed the fragility and fault-lines of our complex society. That said, there has to be whatever the financial costs, a recognition that we are on a very difficult balancing act, even with the extensive and laudable rollout of vaccines to people in this country. My reason for saying so is that vaccines are currently being used to prevent illness in people rather than the usual primary aims of a vaccine which is to prevent infection in the first place.

“Using these vaccines in the present way to “ free up our behaviour” comes with the very real risk of facilitating the escape of variants which will be even more resistant to vaccines and potentially more infectious. Failing to recognise this is playing with fire. The repeated mantra “look at the infection rate, and the low disease rate” is truly dangerous. This coronavirus will exploit the current rates of infection in the face of partial immunity, by definition partial immunity is the continuing infections which occur in people following a full course of immunisation. As these infections occur and the virus replicates in somebody in spite of immunisation, natural evolution of the infecting virus will select for variants which both escape immune system and which are likely to be more easily transmitted. Sadly this may have happened already in Israel. This view of the inherent danger in facilitating a very real increase of the infection rate in this country is likely to be held by professional medical virologists across the UK. I would hope the Health Secretary will listen to this view and involve those who have had decades of experience in medical virology. I am sure we as a cadre will do anything we can to help contain and defeat this virus.”

19. Likes Toodles McGinty, Desert Region liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Well, it appears Boris's advisers* are right so far but one new variant and it could be back to lockdown.

Our improved recognition of the means of the spread of disease (well some of us) should help with the winter season.

Our International hub status brings with it some tremendous risk.

Likes / Dislikes
    It does appear despite my reservations that the Governments advisers called this right,so hats off to them.

I attribute little to Boris he is just the pointy bit.

22. Likes Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Interesting article in The Telegraph on the AstraZenca Vaccine.

"The vindication of AstraZeneca: A vaccine trashed by Macron, politicised by Europe but quietly saving lives across the world
    Last week research scotched claims the Oxford vaccine posed a blood clot risk. But the mixed messaging has caused lasting distrust

By
    Steve Bird
    31 July 2021 • 12:14pm
    CREDIT: AFP

Sitting in the Royal Box on Centre Court on the first day of Wimbledon this summer, Dame Sarah Gilbert appeared a little uncomfortable as tennis fans gave her a standing ovation.

Many of the crowd in SW18 that day had themselves received the AstraZeneca vaccine that Professor Gilbert and her team helped to develop. As they rose to their feet applauding, most knew her research at Oxford University in conjunction with the British-Swedish pharmaceutical giant had helped free the UK from the grip of the Covid lockdown.

While the audience recognised the achievements of her and her colleagues, some heads of state have found it politically expedient to be anything but complimentary about the first low-cost and not-for-profit vaccine.

As a result of what many claim was a European backlash fueled by resentment towards the UK over Brexit, the very public opposition to AstraZeneca could even cost many lives in some of the poorest countries where the vaccine is the only one available.

Some are even suggesting European leaders have “blood on their hands” for creating confusion and mixed messages, often about claims or rumours that turned out to be unfounded.

In January, just hours before the EU regulators approved AstraZeneca for all its adult citizens, President Emmanuel Macron strode to his podium at a specially convened press conference.

He branded the AstraZeneca vaccine as “quasi-ineffective for over-65s”, adding how it “doesn’t work the way we were expecting [it] to”.

It was exactly one year since the UK had left the European Union, and some leaders were struggling to hide their jealousy towards Britain’s national vaccine rollout.

As reporters looked on, Mr Macron could not resist a thinly veiled swipe at the British.

“The goal is not to have the biggest number of first injections,” he said, referring to the UK’s strategy of spacing out the first and second doses to try to maximise the number of people who have one jab and so some degree of immunity.

He added that it was a “lie” to tell people they were vaccinated if they had had a “first dose of a vaccine that is made up of two”.

That day, the European Commission imposed export controls following a row with AstraZeneca over its failure to meet its commitment to deliver doses once the jab was approved for use within the bloc. At the heart of that row were concerns that AstraZeneca was prioritising the UK over the EU.

Members states, it was decreed, could block exports of vaccines made within the union, including the Pfizer/BioNTech injection produced in Belgium.

Germany had already held off administering AstraZeneca to seniors while awaiting proof of its efficacy, forcing it to rely on the more expensive Pfizer vaccine which was in short supply.

Angela Merkel’s first jab in April of AstraZeneca was followed by the Moderna vaccine two months later. Although mixing doses could provide greater protection, it also raised the prospect that one was better than another.

AstraZeneca’s relationship with Europe became further strained after a series of blood clots were reported in those who had had the jab.

Nearly a dozen countries, including Germany, France and Italy, temporarily suspended its use after a study suggested there was a tiny chance it led to blood clots. In some countries it was deemed more dangerous for youngsters.

Despite Mr Macron’s claims about AstraZeneca being less effective among the elderly, in March the French authorities approved its use just for its elderly.

Sitting in a Parisian vaccine centre in April, Dr Milena Wehenkel expressed her frustration about mixed messaging after only 30 or 40 people turned up a day for the jab.

"In December, nobody wanted 'genetically manipulated' vaccines like Pfizer, and now it's the other way round," she said, just as the European Medicines Agency insisted the benefits of protecting against the virus with either jab far outweighed the risks of getting the disease.

"Macron's communication over AstraZeneca has been totally disastrous to the extent that I personally think there were political motives behind it, such as making Britain pay for Brexit or the delay in supplies."

She was one of a number of doctors who blamed “bad press” in France for undermining the country’s vaccine programme.

That month as the daily death toll in France hit 300, Mr Macron’s warnings and about-turns were blamed for creating a “wave of panic” illustrated by the closure of a large vaccination centre in Nice after only 50 people enrolled to get the jab.

AstraZeneca’s reputation was further dented as many European countries began giving away their shots to the developing world.

By then, the damage was done for a drug meant to be easy to use because it did not require storage in special freezers.

One of the most harrowing scenes emerged when the Malawi health authorities incinerated more than 19,000 expired doses to try to bolster public confidence and reassure the public only safe vaccines would be used.

South Africa had already rejected its Indian-made AstraZeneca, instead giving its doses to neighbouring countries.

Last month’s figures show just 60million vaccine doses had been administered to the 1.3billion living in African countries.

In Australia a radio newsreader posted a video that went viral as he told how the AstraZeneca jab produced in Melbourne could see herd immunity achieved in just five weeks but people were waiting for Pfizer after being worried by the blood clotting claims. The graph below shows the risks of having the Astrazeneca vaccine compared with other potential hazards.

Just last week, new research scotched damning claims AstraZeneca posed a blood clot risk. A team of researchers from Spain, the UK and the Netherlands compared data from more than 1.3million people and concluded that those who had the UK jab developed blood clots at the same rate as those who had the far more expensive Pfizer/BioNTech.

More importantly, they found people who had Covid-19 developed blood clots at a far higher rate than those who received neither vaccine.

Many who created the vaccine would probably accept how in the race to beat Covid, AstraZeneca over-promised on deliveries and failed to adequately explain problems it was encountering with production to the European Union.

While a Chatham House report into how the vaccine became perceived as a second-class option identified the above failings, it also noted how “apparent politicisation” of the jabs led to “public distrust”.

On Thursday it was announced that one billion doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine had been sent to more than 170 countries around the world.

Dominic Raab, the Foreign Secretary, toured the Oxford factory wearing a face mask bearing the Union Jack. He explained how such donations were a “moral” requirement, as well as in the best interest of Britain and the rest of the world.

Dame Sarah hailed it as a “milestone” having worked on the vaccine since January 2020 never knowing if it would even be needed.

On her desk at Oxford’s Jenner Institute is a mug bearing the words: “Keep Calm and Develop Vaccines.”

It is perhaps an indictment upon the international community that a vaccine that has proved pivotal in unlocking Britain has become embroiled in a political controversy, so much so that AstraZeneca has raised doubts now about its future in the vaccine business.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...icised-europe/

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations