UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Remember the case is in US Courts, he hasn't got a cat in hells chance of coming out of this unscathed, he is irretrievably wounded now and I suspect the whole Royal Family is.
    Yea we have influence there I bet and with the right defence lawyers he could pull it off, stranger things have happened. I can see he has definitely technically committed a crime in the Virgin Islands but well stranger things have happened than him getting off with this all one way or another .

2. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    At last! A bit of good news for Prince Andrew.

https://newsthump.com/2022/01/14/pri...ittle-soldier/

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    Yea we have influence there I bet and with the right defence lawyers he could pull it off, stranger things have happened. I can see he has definitely technically committed a crime in the Virgin Islands but well stranger things have happened than him getting off with this all one way or another .
    It's 'technically' a crime, it is a crime.
    She was trafficked under the age of majority so it is a crime.

Likes / Dislikes
    Why on earth would anyone (other than his legal team) want to defend this disgusting nonce?

Likes / Dislikes
    I find him nauseating but would still like him to be "done" for what he has actually done and have the whole enabling nest exposed.

Too many are keeping quiet who know exactly what went on.

From his taxpayer supplied security to the staff of Epstein, the girls who were of age and went regularly and recruited others etc.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I find him nauseating but would still like him to be "done" for what he has actually done and have the whole enabling nest exposed.

Too many are keeping quiet who know exactly what went on.

From his taxpayer supplied security to the staff of Epstein, the girls who were of age and went regularly and recruited others etc.

Nothing will happen! There is no way he will ever become a commoner no matter how many titles he is stripped of. This sort of activity has been going on almost since time began - it will not stop because the media have identified a few perpetrators.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    Why on earth would anyone (other than his legal team) want to defend this disgusting nonce?
    He is only charged with assault and battery, she let him shag her in 2 places in the World where it was legal age and another after that where he was a few months short of the local laws, now if he had assaulted and battered her do you think she would have tagged along for a third session, or was she ok with it in London and New York where it was legal and suddenly not in the British Virgin Islands?. If she was 17 and he had already shagged her twice then suddenly he is a nonce that assaulted and battered her I think that’s a bad case, she was a masseuse .. if you don’t know or haven’t worked it out yet that means prostitute AND she was paid 15 grand .
    But now 20 years later …. It’s obvious he did shag her and that’s where the lie is but assault ? Batter ? Nonce ?, no I am not buying that .. I think he will win his case . After 20 yrs, ….a masseuse that was trafficked no, a prostitute that was passed around for favours and leverage is how I read it.

10. Dislikes donkey22, carliol disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    He is only charged with assault and battery, she let him shag her in 2 places in the World where it was legal age and another after that where he was a few months short of the local laws, now if he had assaulted and battered her do you think she would have tagged along for a third session, or was she ok with it in London and New York where it was legal and suddenly not in the British Virgin Islands?. If she was 17 and he had already shagged her twice then suddenly he is a nonce that assaulted and battered her I think that’s a bad case, she was a masseuse .. if you don’t know or haven’t worked it out yet that means prostitute AND she was paid 15 grand .
    But now 20 years later …. It’s obvious he did shag her and that’s where the lie is but assault ? Batter ? Nonce ?, no I am not buying that .. I think he will win his case . After 20 yrs, ….a masseuse that was trafficked no, a prostitute that was passed around for favours and leverage is how I read it.
    You might find it helpful to actually read up on the case. Most of what you’ve written above is absolute rubbish.
    He “shagged” a minor who had been trafficked for sex. He’s a nonce. End of. Albeit a royal nonce.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    It's 'technically' a crime, it is a crime.
    She was trafficked under the age of majority so it is a crime.
    Technically a crime yes technically .
    In London and New York she is just a prostitute but in Virgin Islands an under age masseuse / prostitute that was working for a trafficker and keeping him happy and eventually shared at the right time right location (where suddenly she is underage / it stinks that tho) for favours and leverage that now wants to maximise her position by accusing a prince in high profile and yea technically you could say she was underage and trafficked and if she throws in assault and battery he is done for.
    That’s how I see it but if I am wrong ( and I could be ) and he suddenly turned into a monster on the 3rd shag in a place where she was just underage and he was suddenly now assaulting and battering her as well as forcing himself and 15 grand on her then he should be reprimanded yea . . But no. I think a judge would see through this it’s whether the public wants to tho .
    Technically tho yea he is guilty but it stinks ..

13. Dislikes donkey22, carliol disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You might find it helpful to actually read up on the case. Most of what you’ve written above is absolute rubbish.
    He “shagged” a minor who had been trafficked for sex. He’s a nonce. End of. Albeit a royal nonce.
    I understand he shagged her in 2 places that was legal and one that was a few months outside legality, I believe he was tricked for influence and leverage and now is being milked 20 yrs later he is only being charged with assault. He is not a nonce in London or New York but technically one in Virgin Islands but suddenly a monster no, a Big pudding is what he is that got tricked by shrewd folk and a prostitute that’s now trying to milk him.
    Technically guilty they did a good job on him, like I said he is more a pudding than a monster. On these facts .

It’s a bit insulting of you once again to imply I have not read up on this before commenting and that whatever I comment on about anything is rubbish, again I just think that’s you being a total argumentative prick, you will see I have commented facts and agree technically that he is guilty but find it all dubious and him unlikely to be suddenly a monster, if he is tho I hope he gets his comeuppance of course.
    Just because you fared not too well arguing on bicycle threads you shouldn’t as you have been doing troll me across all other threads negatively. What next will you be picking on my impeccable grammar again next while making mistakes all the way yourself, I have to thank you tho I used to spell loser as looser now I spell it loooo ooossseer when I think of you .
    Last edited by MICK/GILLY; 17/01/2022 at 01:10 AM.

15. Dislikes donkey22, carliol disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I understand he shagged her in 2 places that was legal and one that was a few months outside legality, I believe he was tricked for influence and leverage and now is being milked 20 yrs later he is only being charged with assault. He is not a nonce in London or New York but technically one in Virgin Islands but suddenly a monster no, a Big pudding is what he is that got tricked by shrewd folk and a prostitute that’s now trying to milk him.
    Technically guilty they did a good job on him, like I said he is more a pudding than a monster. On these facts .
    Wrong again. You really are a dense prick. You obviously haven’t read up on it. Assault is a criminal charge. This is a civil case. He’s not defending any criminal charges. The civil case is regarding sex with a trafficked minor, which he is highly likely to lose. He’ll be a nonce wherever he goes. There’s no escaping from it. Crossing international borders won’t make him innocent again. You’re starting to sound like a nonce protector. Hmmm I wonder why?

Likes / Dislikes
    Wrong again. You really are a dense prick. You obviously haven’t read up on it. Assault is a criminal charge. This is a civil case. He’s not defending any criminal charges. The civil case is regarding sex with a trafficked minor, which he is highly likely to lose. He’ll be a nonce wherever he goes. There’s no escaping from it. Crossing international borders won’t make him innocent again. You’re starting to sound like a nonce protector. Hmmm I wonder why?
    Yea well like I say you have never anything good to say or comment on what I comment on it’s always a fight with a stubborn jacka5s that likes looooosing I refer you to my quote that you used and for you to read it again properly if you can. I don’t know if she can prove any of what she is saying and he is not a nonce until convicted and you are not the judge and the circumstances if true are dubious but if you did read you will see I agree technically he is at least in one part of the world guilty IF PROVEN, and if so he should be reprimanded if he forced himself on her the 3rd time with 15 grand but It’s not as crystal clear as drug testing a delivery driver it’s more difficult to prove and just saying stuff doesn’t make it so. And crossing borders won’t make him innocent they made him guilty if you read properly but only on a technicality unless he was violent and proven to be but you would think she wouldn’t have slept with him a 3rd time if that was the case, she was 17 within the age of consent in the Uk and at the time in New York a masseuse and a prostitute and that’s quite the opposite of being trafficked she knew what she was doing and this will be relevant to the case do get your facts right if you can focus .

Anyway let’s see what the judge says, you have already decide his fate with no proof, if there is proof of him being a violent monster then yea fair enough whatever age she was But as it stands IF there is proof he is only guilty in the Virgin Islands of sex with suddenly now a minor who was a masseuse and a 15 grand prostitute and she wouldn’t be a minor in the Uk or at that time New York so technically guilty like I said .
    I am not a nonce protector but this is not so clear cut with no evidence and everything about it is dubious and stinks of manipulation for leverage and now 20 yrs later for financial gain.
    But I am not like you a stubborn burro estupido I have the ability to be wrong and if I am and there is evidence then he should be reprimanded and if found innocent he should get all his patronages back. Lucky you are not the judge you wouldn’t need evidence you are so high .. and mighty .

18. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Yea well like I say you have never anything good to say or comment on what I comment on it’s always a fight with a stubborn jacka5s that likes looooosing I refer you to my quote that you used and for you to read it again properly if you can. I don’t know if she can prove any of what she is saying and he is not a nonce until convicted and you are not the judge and the circumstances if true are dubious but if you did read you will see I agree technically he is at least in one part of the world guilty IF PROVEN, and if so he should be reprimanded if he forced himself on her the 3rd time with 15 grand but It’s not as crystal clear as drug testing a delivery driver it’s more difficult to prove and just saying stuff doesn’t make it so. And crossing borders won’t make him innocent they made him guilty if you read properly but only on a technicality unless he was violent and proven to be but you would think she wouldn’t have slept with him a 3rd time if that was the case, she was 17 within the age of consent in the Uk and at the time in New York a masseuse and a prostitute and that’s quite the opposite of being trafficked she knew what she was doing and this will be relevant to the case do get your facts right if you can focus .

Anyway let’s see what the judge says, you have already decide his fate with no proof, if there is proof of him being a violent monster then yea fair enough whatever age she was But as it stands IF there is proof he is only guilty in the Virgin Islands of sex with suddenly now a minor who was a masseuse and a 15 grand prostitute and she wouldn’t be a minor in the Uk or at that time New York so technically guilty like I said .
    I am not a nonce protector but this is not so clear cut with no evidence and everything about it is dubious and stinks of manipulation for leverage and now 20 yrs later for financial gain.
    But I am not like you a stubborn burro estupido I have the ability to be wrong and if I am and there is evidence then he should be reprimanded and if found innocent he should get all his patronages back. Lucky you are not the judge you wouldn’t need evidence you are so high .. and mighty .
    I tell you what then Mick, go away and come back with just one source that states he is up in court facing a charge which includes violence that is going to return a not guilty/guilty verdict. Just one will do, then we can carry on this discussion.
    You haven’t got a clue what this all about. Thick twunt.

Likes / Dislikes
    It is clear that Virginia Guiffre has let's say some questionable history, if it ever makes the courts there will be some interesting evidence.

Can't think of any defence for him to be having sex with a girl on whatever month on either side of her birthday at that age.

But the law has to have a date and that makes her case.

I see a streetwise young woman freely doing what many have done and will be doing today.

He is a grade A idiot who needs a long spell in the real world.

Even now he is stuck in a castle not a bedsit in Bootle.

I strongly object to her being considered in the same breath as girls actually trafficked and living horrendous lives in brothels around the world including here.

21. Likes Styx liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    It is clear that Virginia Guiffre has let's say some questionable history, if it ever makes the courts there will be some interesting evidence.

Can't think of any defence for him to be having sex with a girl on whatever month on either side of her birthday at that age.

But the law has to have a date and that makes her case.

I see a streetwise young woman freely doing what many have done and will be doing today.

He is a grade A idiot who needs a long spell in the real world.

Even now he is stuck in a castle not a bedsit in Bootle.

I strongly object to her being considered in the same breath as girls actually trafficked and living horrendous lives in brothels around the world including here.
    She may appear now to be 'StreetWise' but that could be a result of the grooming and is probably greatly influenced by the Lawyers.

What will be interesting is what Maxwell has to say, she hasn't been sentenced yet, there may be a lot more to come out and more implicated.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations