UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I can perhaps understand your reticence to have the vaccine but labelling it a snakeoil stopgap is not evidenced by the extensive data sets on its efficacy.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...l-data-showing

Yes, well. You may learn something if your read up on the history of vaccinations. Do not just turn to one page that supports your theory - look up the REAL results. Notice how they claim a success of a vaccination - after the contagion had long died out on its own. Also, read up on the failures - a bit of an eye opener, there.

Vaccinations = money, if you believe anything else, you are a fool.

2. Dislikes Nick2, silver fox disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Not mentioned in https://newyork.cbslocal.com/category/ny-news

Did you also know that health workers including Nurses and Doctors hold the largest percentage group refusing to have the vaccination? That says a a lot, doesn't it? Forbes
    It doesn't say that, though, does it? It doesn't say "Nurses and Doctors hold the largest percentage group refusing to have the vaccination"

"With 9 out of 10 pharmacists, and 7 out of 8 physicians apparently expressing no hesitancy over the vaccine, the holdouts among their peers may simply represent the most cautious, rather than the best informed."

Pharmacists, who probably know more about the contents and mechanics of the vaccine, seem to be the happiest having them

So basically, the article is saying the more ignorant you are, the less likely you are to take up the vaccine.

Let's face it, vaccines aren't that complicated. There are probably only 4 or 5 different ways vaccines work. It's putting them together successfully that's the problem. mRNA vaccines have been around for decades. Viral vector vaccines even longer.

Of course, they don't all have microchips from Bill Gates or a killswitch operated by 5g phone masts. Or make you sterile, so we should notice an incredible, gobsmacking drop in births from next March / April. But obviously, 'purebloods' will have to re-populate the earth. So sure, you can understand the hesitancy.

Sure.

5. Likes donkey22, silver fox, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Yes, well. You may learn something if your read up on the history of vaccinations. Do not just turn to one page that supports your theory - look up the REAL results. Notice how they claim a success of a vaccination - after the contagion had long died out on its own. Also, read up on the failures - a bit of an eye opener, there.

Vaccinations = money, if you believe anything else, you are a fool.

They are real results, point me to some that support your view.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    They are real results, point me to some that support your view.

First look for the most famous one - Smallpox. (VIRUS) Smallpox was said to be completely eradicated in 1980, but outbreaks do still occur. It is also known to lay dormant for up to four centuries before re-occurring. Although smallpox is said to be completely eradicated, there is a real chance that it could make a comeback in 2023. Also the vaccination using dead cells was not used much, since the dangerous side effects outweighed its benefits. The side effects were found to be fatal in some cases. A modern synthetic vaccine is claimed to be a remedy for Covids, Smallpox, Cancers, etc., but does not act to prevent it.

Of those who did contract Smallpox, the greater majority survived albeit with scars. Only those who had weakened immune systems were at risk.

Diptheria - (BACTERIA) Usual protection is given in children before they reach the age of seven years with the vaccination (DTaP) However there have been several reports received about this vaccination causing brain damage in young children. My cousin was stopped from having it because he had a severe reaction and almost died.This disease is also overcome by the natural immune system of healthy people'

Armed forces are obliged to be vaccinated whether they agree or not. Gulf War Syndrome has been widely published as being due to nerve gases which the soldiers were subjected to in the gulf war. This was quickly rejected by the soldiers since many who were not in the front line, also contracted the disease. It has now been published that the disease was due to an illegally administered vaccine claimed by the authoriries, to prevent harm from nerve gases. 275,000 British and US veterans who are ill, were subjected to a substance called 'squalene'that is used to increase the potency in vaccinations - this was illegal since squalene is not licensed on either side of the Atlantic due to its serious side effects.

This is just a tip of the iceberg - I could go on and on. If you are still unsure, then go ahead, you are just as capable as I am - look for yourself.

Likes / Dislikes
    First look for the most famous one - Smallpox. (VIRUS) Smallpox was said to be completely eradicated in 1980, but outbreaks do still occur. It is also known to lay dormant for up to four centuries before re-occurring. Although smallpox is said to be completely eradicated, there is a real chance that it could make a comeback in 2023. Also the vaccination using dead cells was not used much, since the dangerous side effects outweighed its benefits. The side effects were found to be fatal in some cases. A modern synthetic vaccine is claimed to be a remedy for Covids, Smallpox, Cancers, etc., but does not act to prevent it.

Of those who did contract Smallpox, the greater majority survived albeit with scars. Only those who had weakened immune systems were at risk.
    Yes, smallpox was virtually harmless, as the famous photo of brothers infected shows. One had the vaccine. I know only someone with your vast experience in virology and immunology can tell the tiny differences between the two boys. Perhaps you'd like to tell us which is which?

Smallpox has a mortality rate of up to 30 per cent, many survivors of smallpox were left with significant scarring and even blindness.

Yeah, no point to those vaccines.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    It doesn't say that, though, does it? It doesn't say "Nurses and Doctors hold the largest percentage group refusing to have the vaccination"

"With 9 out of 10 pharmacists, and 7 out of 8 physicians apparently expressing no hesitancy over the vaccine, the holdouts among their peers may simply represent the most cautious, rather than the best informed."

Pharmacists, who probably know more about the contents and mechanics of the vaccine, seem to be the happiest having them

So basically, the article is saying the more ignorant you are, the less likely you are to take up the vaccine.

Let's face it, vaccines aren't that complicated. There are probably only 4 or 5 different ways vaccines work. It's putting them together successfully that's the problem. mRNA vaccines have been around for decades. Viral vector vaccines even longer.

Of course, they don't all have microchips from Bill Gates or a killswitch operated by 5g phone masts. Or make you sterile, so we should notice an incredible, gobsmacking drop in births from next March / April. But obviously, 'purebloods' will have to re-populate the earth. So sure, you can understand the hesitancy.

Sure.
    That is just silly! Look at my response to local. It is the more AWARE you are, the more dubious you are too. I hope you know that not all nations can eat the same diets- so why is it considered that everyone can be given the same vaccinations safely? Are you not confident that God provided you with a very efficient immune system? How on Earth did man survive for thousands of years without synthetic pharmaceuticals?

Not all medical staff have a knowledge of virology and many medical staff just do as they are told without questioning the reasons.

It is like the Water pollution topic. Stuartli gave a link to a Water company's website. That website claimed it was doing a very important job at the highest standards - would you have expected that page to state - Oh, by the way, we also dump raw sewerage into your fishing waters??

Do you also expect those promoting vaccinations to claim - Oh, but none of it will work??

Likes / Dislikes
    Not mentioned in https://newyork.cbslocal.com/category/ny-news

Did you also know that health workers including Nurses and Doctors hold the largest percentage group refusing to have the vaccination? That says a a lot, doesn't it? Forbes
    Ah, Forbes USA, that totally impartial, anti vaccine, anti mask, Trumpublican supporting site, excellent site for information regarding all things Covid

11. Likes donkey22, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyramy View Post
    if ones self employed? what then.
    If you are in contact with the general public, surely it is incumbent on you to protect your customers to the best of your ability?

13. Likes Toodles McGinty, Styx, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    That is just silly! Look at my response to local. It is the more AWARE you are, the more dubious you are too. I hope you know that not all nations can eat the same diets- so why is it considered that everyone can be given the same vaccinations safely? Are you not confident that God provided you with a very efficient immune system?
    I'm not confident that God gave me anything.

I'm more confident that evolution gave me a fair bit.

How on Earth did man survive for thousands of years without synthetic pharmaceuticals?
    We had short lives and bred a lot.

15. Likes donkey22, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Diptheria - (BACTERIA) Usual protection is given in children before they reach the age of seven years with the vaccination (DTaP) However there have been several reports received about this vaccination causing brain damage in young children. My cousin was stopped from having it because he had a severe reaction and almost died.This disease is also overcome by the natural immune system of healthy people'

Armed forces are obliged to be vaccinated whether they agree or not. Gulf War Syndrome has been widely published as being due to nerve gases which the soldiers were subjected to in the gulf war. This was quickly rejected by the soldiers since many who were not in the front line, also contracted the disease. It has now been published that the disease was due to an illegally administered vaccine claimed by the authoriries, to prevent harm from nerve gases. 275,000 British and US veterans who are ill, were subjected to a substance called 'squalene'that is used to increase the potency in vaccinations - this was illegal since squalene is not licensed on either side of the Atlantic due to its serious side effects.

This is just a tip of the iceberg - I could go on and on. If you are still unsure, then go ahead, you are just as capable as I am - look for yourself.

So thats a very long no then................

17. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    That is just silly! Look at my response to local. It is the more AWARE you are, the more dubious you are too. I hope you know that not all nations can eat the same diets- so why is it considered that everyone can be given the same vaccinations safely? Are you not confident that God provided you with a very efficient immune system? How on Earth did man survive for thousands of years without synthetic pharmaceuticals?

Not all medical staff have a knowledge of virology and many medical staff just do as they are told without questioning the reasons.

It is like the Water pollution topic. Stuartli gave a link to a Water company's website. That website claimed it was doing a very important job at the highest standards - would you have expected that page to state - Oh, by the way, we also dump raw sewerage into your fishing waters??

Do you also expect those promoting vaccinations to claim - Oh, but none of it will work??

But Prof we, (well clearly not including you) haven't got a very efficient immune system last time we had a similar but far less destructive disease pandemic, Spanish Flu 1918 we lost 50 million worldwide.

Covid despite your investigations? is a whole lot worse.

19. Likes Toodles McGinty, seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    it was the smallpox booster that nearly killed me when i was sixteen.instructed by docs to not take further vaxxes as all id had gave adverse reactions.an now 50 yrs later expected to roll the dice with underlying health issues or i cant work to feed myself or house myself.cant be right surely.

Likes / Dislikes
    Yes, smallpox was virtually harmless, as the famous photo of brothers infected shows. One had the vaccine. I know only someone with your vast experience in virology and immunology can tell the tiny differences between the two boys. Perhaps you'd like to tell us which is which?

Smallpox has a mortality rate of up to 30 per cent, many survivors of smallpox were left with significant scarring and even blindness.

Yeah, no point to those vaccines.

OK! So you show me a photo that no doubt you came across on the internet and immediately uploaded it to prove your point.

I looked at the photo and did some research on it. These are the results I have found that illustrate why you should not believe all you are led to believe

The photo shows images in the background related to the brand new hospital at that time in Leicester in 1901, not the old hospital which was constructed of corrugated iron. Opening of New Hospital -Newspaper Article. By the way, the new one is now part of the existing Premier Inn in Leicester.

The isolation hospital was divided up into seven wards, four of those were for Scarlet Fever, one was for Tuberculosis, one for smallpox and one other. The isolation ward for small pox was a small ward as the disease had mostly died off by this time. However, isolation meant just that - no visitors! Yet this boy is shown in close contact with another boy. The photo may look horrific - but the boy in question is in stage four of smallpox and is actually recovering. When the pustules are evident, it means that they will now dry up and fall from the body, possibly leaving some scars. 1900 Opening of The New Hospital - Newspaper Report.

The anti-vaccination lobby began in 1869, after it was stipulated that parents had to have a vaccination or were fined or sent to prison. Payment for the vaccinations were paid to the medical officers. In Leicester alone between 6 - 7 thousand parents found themselves in court due to the vaccination programme. The whole area of Leicester gathered together and protested against this ruling. Vaccine Controversy Newspaper Article 1896 - 1940.

A local MP stipulated in Parliament that there was scant evidence about the efficacy of the smallpox vaccination. He said that in 1872 there was a large response in Leicester to the vaccinations and almost straight after there was an accelerated number of smallpox cases, whereas during 1888/1889 there were no vaccinations and no smallpox.

In 1892, 312 cases of smallpox out of 362, could be traced back to just three people who had been given the vaccine.

There were a large number of complaints, including several parents who claimed that the vaccination to prevent smallpox, caused their children to die and they refused to allow their other children to be vaccinated. Several children suffered life long disabilities due to the vaccination, while several had the vaccination and went on to die from smallpox. (Report to the Royal Commission Investigation)

In addition to this, there was an outbreak of Erysipelas among all age groups following the vaccination. (Lancet)

In 1902, the Registrar General made an accurate record of all the deaths from Cow Pox. By 1911, those records had been modified so that the deaths were attributed to other diseases in order to hide the vaccination results. There had been over 300 deaths in Leicester alone due to vaccinations. (Official Smallpox Report, Newspaper Article 1913)

The Leicester Method introduced higher standards of sanitary conditions of using disinfectants and leaning of areas which brought about the end of smallpox in that area. (Leicester News Archives)

Dr. Warner was associated with a Eugenics Group and he declared that all parents having had or had been associated with Tuberculosis should not be allowed to have children. After having worked on the smallpox ward, he then worked with mentally deficient children in a specific school. Eugenics and Public Health.

These photographs at the time would have been sepia, so at the very least they have been tampered with.

Queen Elizabeth also contracted smallpox. did you know that?

The results found here support that which I claimed in my post to local. This is the sort of work I undertake as a Researcher which covers part of the work I do. Still want to call me a liar??

Likes / Dislikes

These photographs at the time would have been sepia, so at the very least they have been tampered with.

The results found here support that which I claimed in my post to local. This is the sort of work I undertake as a Researcher which covers part of the work I do. Still want to call me a liar??
    You a liar? Without a shadow of a doubt.

You don't think it shows two boys, one of which was vaccinated?

And because the original should be sepia, it's fake?

Perhaps the photos has been lightened to suit a web page. What do you think someone did, added a few extra dots for drama?

You don't think that's what smallpox looks like? Try here.

More vaccinated vs unvaccinated here.
    More of the photo:

Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 25/10/2021 at 10:08 AM.

23. Likes Desert Region, donkey22, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You a liar Without a shadow of a doubt.

You don't think it shows two boys, one of which was vaccinated?

And because the original should be sepia, it's fake?

Perhaps the photos has been lightened to suit a web page. What do you think someone did, added a few extra dots for drama?

You don't think that's what smallpox looks like? Try here.

More vaccinated vs unvaccinated here.
    More of the photo:
    It's despicable that Said has tried to suggest that the image is fake.

25. Likes seivad, Toodles McGinty liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations