UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Not mentioned in https://newyork.cbslocal.com/category/ny-news

Did you also know that health workers including Nurses and Doctors hold the largest percentage group refusing to have the vaccination? That says a a lot, doesn't it? Forbes
    It happened almost 3 weeks ago, so it isn't on the CBS front page.

Try this: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/04/n...ees-fired.html

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said
    OK! So you show me a photo that no doubt you came across on the internet and immediately uploaded it to prove your point.

I looked at the photo and did some research on it. These are the results I have found that illustrate why you should not believe all you are led to believe

The photo shows images in the background related to the brand new hospital at that time in Leicester in 1901, not the old hospital which was constructed of corrugated iron. Opening of New Hospital -Newspaper Article. By the way, the new one is now part of the existing Premier Inn in Leicester.

The isolation hospital was divided up into seven wards, four of those were for Scarlet Fever, one was for Tuberculosis, one for smallpox and one other. The isolation ward for small pox was a small ward as the disease had mostly died off by this time. However, isolation meant just that - no visitors! Yet this boy is shown in close contact with another boy. The photo may look horrific - but the boy in question is in stage four of smallpox and is actually recovering. When the pustules are evident, it means that they will now dry up and fall from the body, possibly leaving some scars. 1900 Opening of The New Hospital - Newspaper Report.
    Wow, just wow! Some researcher you must be.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/on...-not-smallpox/

This is a genuine photograph that was taken in the early 1900s by Dr. Allan Warner of the Isolation Hospital at Leicester in the UK. Warner photographed a number of smallpox patients in order to study the disease. In 1906, the Scottish Medical and Surgical Journal noted the importance of Warner’s work:

Smallpox of all the eruptive fevers best lends itself to illustration by photograph, and the photographs in this fasciculus of the eruption of smallpox which it has been our good fortune to see. They are the work of Dr. Allan Warner of the Isolation Hospital at Leicester, and they show very distinctly the different stages and varieties of the small pox eruption. Their value is enhanced by the fact that the progress of the eruption is illustrated by a series of plates of one and the same patient, both in the discrete and in the confluent variety of the fever.

Other plates are given showing cases of mild smallpox as it occurs in the vaccinated, and we are particularly impressed by the concluding series of photographs in which the advantages of vaccinations are well brought out by the method of showing side by side individuals infected from the same source, of whom one has been vaccinated and the other not. These pictures would be of the greatest use to those who give popular lectures on vaccination, and are also very useful as illustrations of modified smallpox.

The medical journal here is referring to a series of photographs by Warner that were published in the Atlas of Clinical Medicine, Surgery, and Pathology a few years previously, in 1901. This particular photograph was originally accompanied by a caption which stated that both children were 13 years old, that they had both been infected by the same smallpox source on the same day, but that only one had received a vaccination in infancy:

Shows two boys, both aged 13 years. The one on the right was vaccinated in infancy, the other was not vaccinated. They were both infected from the same source on the same day. Note that while the one on the left is in the fully pustular stage, the one on the right has had only two spots, which have aborted and have already scabbed.

More photographs of this nature can also be found in this volume. For instance, the following photograph shows two sisters aged 21 and 15 who were exposed to the same source of smallpox on the same day. Again, only one of the sisters had received a vaccination

photographs at the time would have been sepia, so at the very least they have been tampered with.

Queen Elizabeth also contracted smallpox. did you know that?
    See above. The photos were published in the Atlas of Clinical Medicine, Surgery and Pathology in 1901.

We've had two Queen Elizabeths. Hopefully you're aware that it was Elizabeth I who contracted smallpox, hence the white lead face makeup. Although the way you've worded your question, as if people would be surprised to hear this, I've a sneaking feeling you might think that it's our current Queen.

Likes / Dislikes
    12:05
    Vaccine uptake already high among NHS staff

Michelle Roberts
    Health editor, BBC News online

Health Secretary Sajid Javid says he is minded to make Covid vaccines compulsory for the estimated 1.2 million front line health staff in England, rather than just those working in social care.

Vaccination helps protects the individual from serious infection and death, but also reduces their chance of spreading the virus.

From 11 November, it will be mandatory for anyone who works in a Care Quality Commission-registered care home in England to prove they are fully vaccinated, unless they have a medical exemption.

But it appears uptake is already high. Latest figures from NHS England reveal more than nine in 10 staff in care homes for older adults have been vaccinated with at least one dose, and more than eight in 10 have had two doses.

Javid says about 95% of NHS staff in England accepted the offer of a Covid vaccine when they became available earlier in the year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59034005

5. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    we've had two queen elizabeths. Hopefully you're aware that it was elizabeth i who contracted smallpox, hence the white lead face makeup. Although the way you've worded your question, as if people would be surprised to hear this, i've a sneaking feeling you might think that it's our current queen.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    12:05
    Vaccine uptake already high among NHS staff

Michelle Roberts
    Health editor, BBC News online

Health Secretary Sajid Javid says he is minded to make Covid vaccines compulsory for the estimated 1.2 million front line health staff in England, rather than just those working in social care.

Vaccination helps protects the individual from serious infection and death, but also reduces their chance of spreading the virus.

From 11 November, it will be mandatory for anyone who works in a Care Quality Commission-registered care home in England to prove they are fully vaccinated, unless they have a medical exemption.

But it appears uptake is already high. Latest figures from NHS England reveal more than nine in 10 staff in care homes for older adults have been vaccinated with at least one dose, and more than eight in 10 have had two doses.

Javid says about 95% of NHS staff in England accepted the offer of a Covid vaccine when they became available earlier in the year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59034005
    Yea I have been watching this all day and sky news are saying that there’s 100,000 NHS staff that still have refused the jab despite it being made available to them and asking how many will walk away when they make it mandatory …. And why?.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    Yea I have been watching this all day and sky news are saying that there’s 100,000 NHS staff that still have refused the jab despite it being made available to them and asking how many will walk away when they make it mandatory …. And why?.
    The unvaccinated NHS staff in question would be able to answer your question about why that is.

9. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    The current move is to redeploy unvaccinated staff away from patient facing positions, not quite the same thing as mandatory, plus of course the vaccine status of front line staff is actually very high, the vaccine status of other workers is not of the same concern.

11. Likes Desert Region, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    The current move is to redeploy unvaccinated staff away from patient facing positions, not quite the same thing as mandatory, plus of course the vaccine status of front line staff is actually very high, the vaccine status of other workers is not of the same concern.
    Good point.

Likes / Dislikes
    At this stage, we should be removing the option to vaccinate anyone over the age of 30, leave the option open to 18-30 year olds for another month and concentrate our efforts on the younger generation and booster jabs for those that want them.
    They have had long enough to make up their mind if they want vaccinating or not. Time to stand by your choice.

I'm still waiting to die from the blood clots I was told I'd get after 6 months, and the mass deaths that where going to ensue. We should all have died by now, Not sure how the 10% where going to cope with removal of all our bodies.

On a side note. I was talking to a Nurse this weekend who works in a cardio ward in the NW(No I don't know which). They are getting a lot of young (18-30) unvaccinated adults in with heart issues caused by Covid 19.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceam View Post
    At this stage, we should be removing the option to vaccinate anyone over the age of 30, leave the option open to 18-30 year olds for another month and concentrate our efforts on the younger generation and booster jabs for those that want them.
    They have had long enough to make up their mind if they want vaccinating or not. Time to stand by your choice.

I'm still waiting to die from the blood clots I was told I'd get after 6 months, and the mass deaths that where going to ensue. We should all have died by now, Not sure how the 10% where going to cope with removal of all our bodies.

On a side note. I was talking to a Nurse this weekend who works in a cardio ward in the NW(No I don't know which). They are getting a lot of young (18-30) unvaccinated adults in with heart issues caused by Covid 19.
    Yeah, what have all the conspiracy theorists who noisily disseminated their dire predictions got to say now?!

They're like doomsday prophets who predict the world's end on a certain year or even exact date. When the passage of time proves their prediction false, they seamlessly move onto their next, latest, equally certain end-of-the-world forecast. There's no end to doomsday prophets.

15. Likes donkey22, Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    Yeah, what have all the conspiracy theorists who noisily disseminated their dire predictions got to say now?!

They're like doomsday prophets who predict the world's end on a certain year or even exact date. When the passage of time proves their prediction false, they seamlessly move onto their next, latest, equally certain end-of-the-world forecast. There's no end to doomsday prophets.
    However, one day, eventually, they will be right!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snig's foot View Post
    However, one day, eventually, they will be right!
    But as a general rule of thumb, these nutters who believe that this dna altering vaccine which allegedly contains aborted human fetal tissue as well as microchip surveillance technology created by Bill Gates have long since been proven wrong, because like most conspiracy theories, they’re just crazy baseless bat sh*t nonsense.

18. Likes Nick2, Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I have noticed a few posts seem to think that medical staff know something extra about the vaccine and this knowledge puts them off the vaccine.

So I looked at the numbers expecting to see at least a majority of anti-vaxxers imbued with this "secret inside knowledge"

Surely this would be where the ones not brainwashed by the mass media, large corporations and general hysteria would have their stronghold.

Erh no 6-8% and of course, it appears many of them are not actually medically qualified and work in other areas.

It appears that a rump of those unvaccinated are of Bame backgrounds and language difficulties figure highly.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Wow, just wow! Some researcher you must be.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/on...-not-smallpox/

This is a genuine photograph that was taken in the early 1900s by Dr. Allan Warner of the Isolation Hospital at Leicester in the UK. Warner photographed a number of smallpox patients in order to study the disease. In 1906, the Scottish Medical and Surgical Journal noted the importance of Warner’s work:

Smallpox of all the eruptive fevers best lends itself to illustration by photograph, and the photographs in this fasciculus of the eruption of smallpox which it has been our good fortune to see. They are the work of Dr. Allan Warner of the Isolation Hospital at Leicester, and they show very distinctly the different stages and varieties of the small pox eruption. Their value is enhanced by the fact that the progress of the eruption is illustrated by a series of plates of one and the same patient, both in the discrete and in the confluent variety of the fever.

Other plates are given showing cases of mild smallpox as it occurs in the vaccinated, and we are particularly impressed by the concluding series of photographs in which the advantages of vaccinations are well brought out by the method of showing side by side individuals infected from the same source, of whom one has been vaccinated and the other not. These pictures would be of the greatest use to those who give popular lectures on vaccination, and are also very useful as illustrations of modified smallpox.

The medical journal here is referring to a series of photographs by Warner that were published in the Atlas of Clinical Medicine, Surgery, and Pathology a few years previously, in 1901. This particular photograph was originally accompanied by a caption which stated that both children were 13 years old, that they had both been infected by the same smallpox source on the same day, but that only one had received a vaccination in infancy:

Shows two boys, both aged 13 years. The one on the right was vaccinated in infancy, the other was not vaccinated. They were both infected from the same source on the same day. Note that while the one on the left is in the fully pustular stage, the one on the right has had only two spots, which have aborted and have already scabbed.

More photographs of this nature can also be found in this volume. For instance, the following photograph shows two sisters aged 21 and 15 who were exposed to the same source of smallpox on the same day. Again, only one of the sisters had received a vaccination

See above. The photos were published in the Atlas of Clinical Medicine, Surgery and Pathology in 1901.

We've had two Queen Elizabeths. Hopefully you're aware that it was Elizabeth I who contracted smallpox, hence the white lead face makeup. Although the way you've worded your question, as if people would be surprised to hear this, I've a sneaking feeling you might think that it's our current Queen.
    I gave you several links to creditable reports - and you quote me a link that is less than creditable. Snopes when it first started out issued good trustworthy reporting. Then when it became heavily sponsored - it changed. Few pay any heed to its reports. It is a bait and switch company and leans towards its sponsors.

The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The ... - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com › kalevleetaru › 2016/12/22 › t..

22 Dec 2016 — Pulling back the curtain, we find that the fact checkers may not be as open and transparent as we thought.

Snopes Retracts 60 Articles Plagiarized by Co-Founder: ‘Our Staff Are Gutted’

Skepticism Beats Snopes as an Antidote to Fake News - WSJ
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rism-mikkelson

https://www.wsj.com › Opinion › Commentary

8 Jun 2018 — These days what's called 'fact checking' is no more than a comprehensive gotcha effort.

One of the leading Snopes people was asked for a response to the Daily Mail report. The response was "It's Secret"

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

The USA are re-visiting the smallpox vaccine with the possibility of vaccinating the whole population. So successful were they in raising funds over the Covid vaccinations. But there is a problem - the smallpox vaccinations were good but carried high risks. The USA is looking to redevelop this vaccine.

When the outbreak occurred in the 1900's in Leicester, they found out that by using the Leicester Method was far more effective than the vaccine. This involved cleaning areas and using disinfectants. Small pox was due to dirty living conditions and there are still outbreaks today in certain parts of the World.

Since you attempted to better me on research and failed, perhaps you would like to study other vaccinations more objectively and see what you can find to support your theory.

Last edited by said; 26/10/2021 at 12:05 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    Oh Prof you have gone and done it again, please read up on Leicester.

The Leicester Method involved quarantining anyone suspected of having smallpox and vaccinating suspected contacts. All those working at the quarantine hospital were vaccinated as well as the guards posted on the roads. This anticipated the ring vaccination approach used by the WHO which ended smallpox, which involves locating cases of smallpox and vaccinating anyone who might have come in contact with them.

That's in the BMJ

22. Likes silver fox liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations