UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Just yet another day of people casually making Hitler, Nazi and Holocaust comparisons...

Kansas anti-vaxxers condemned for comparing vaccine mandates to the Holocaust by wearing yellow stars

Republican state lawmakers and anti-vaccine protesters have made comments comparing the vaccine mandate to the murder of more than six million Jews by the Nazis

At a hearing last month, State Rep Brenda Landwehr made similar comments comparing the vaccine mandate to “racism against the modern day Jew” which she likened to anyone who disagrees with it.

She then said the language used by a Democratic lawmaker reminded her of a documentary she had watched on the Nazis and agreed with a union president that the mandate was similar to the yellow stars Jewish people were forced to wear.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1957233.html

Lara Logan: Fox News host condemned over Fauci Nazi doctor comments

Logan said Dr Anthony Fauci "represents Dr Josef Mengele" - known for his cruel experiments during the Holocaust.

"Dr Josef Mengele, the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps. And I am talking about people all around the world are saying this," she went on.

Mengele worked as doctor at Auschwitz and developed the nickname of the "Angel of Death" for his sadistic medical experiments and pseudoscientific studies on people housed there, including children.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59485508

Last month in the UK, senior church officials were indulging itself by dropping in plenty of gratuitous Holocaust comparisons...

Archbishop of Canterbury apologizes for comparing climate change to Holocaust

Justin Welby had warned the unfolding crisis would ‘allow a genocide on an infinitely greater scale’ than Nazi atrocities

https://www.timesofisrael.com/archbi...-to-holocaust/

Dean of Christ Church College Oxford who was suspended over sexual harassment claims sparks outrage by likening his plight to Holocaust victims

Now he has provoked the ire of the college's 900-strong student body as well, with an online blog called 'The Red Triangle', illustrated by a photograph of the striped uniforms worn by concentration camp victims, along with a Jewish Star of David patch and a 'P' symbol denoting political prisoners.

Prof Percy also drew parallels between his own case and that of WW2 German pastor and anti-Nazi activist Dietrich Bonhoeffer who was hanged in a concentration camp in 1945.

Last year, Prof Percy stepped down from his post while the sexual harassment claims that he stroked the hair of a woman in the cathedral vestry were investigated by the Church of England in a Church Disciplinary Measure (CDM) inquiry. Pictured, Oxford

Prof Percy claimed in the article, despite numerous references to the Holocaust: 'I am not comparing myself to a victim of Auschwitz here'

Prof Percy, who has since removed the 2,800-word blog post, claimed in the article, despite numerous references to the Holocaust: 'I am not comparing myself to a victim of Auschwitz here – please don't get me wrong. I am, rather, the victim of sustained, vicious, localised non-violent hatred, with elements in the community turning on me and those who support me.'

Hmmm. So, while repeatedly comparing himself to a concentration camp victim, he also denies comparing himself to a concentration camp victim...

The pseudo-denial of a shameless hypocrite.

The strongly-worded condemnation from both Christ Church Junior Common Room, representing undergraduates and the also the post-grads' Graduate Common Room, described his rhetoric as 'abhorrent' and accused him of trivialising 'the suffering of victims of Nazi persecution, including the Jewish community, the Polish community, people with disabilities, people of colour, and the LGBTQ+ community, groups to which the Dean refers in his essay.'

A statement from the Diocese of Oxford described the article as a 'misappropriation of the Holocaust' and condemned Prof Percy for comparing a sexual harassment complaint to genocide.

Yep, now that I agree with.

2. Likes Nick2, silver fox, Hamble liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    But Prof you haven't answered the question, how do they invent pandemics?

And why would China, Russia help in this grand conspiracy?
    The USA dollar was in dire straits - there was talk that the Chinese yuan would be taking over. The economy of the USA had not regained much after the financial crash of 2008. The USA had only just got going then after 9/11 when it almost went bust due to the high prices of oil. The American economy regained slightly in 2013/2014 but then fell again in 2015. There were huge sums of money that had accumulated in the Pandemic funds, and since the USA government was expected to match interest to the funding, it made sense to use the money and reduce government funding. Since 1996, a pandemic had been researched by numerous USA facilities, The John Hopkins centre had done most research and experiments with electronically devised Pandemics. Questionnaires were sent out to the general public in 2018 asking for various scenarios to be put forward if a Pandemic was to become reality. Many other research facilities were also doing the same, while other research facilities were investigating the probable outcome of human psychology for such an issue. Since the last World war, America had been carrying out extensive research into human psychology, particularly involving various forms of public media The only other countries involved in the Pandemic were those which relied on the American dollar - if the dollar went down, they would lose out big time. If you find this hard to digest - read up on the true story of Theranos, involving Pfizer, AstraZeneca and co., and compare that issue to that of vaccines. You get some idea of the mouthwatering sums of money being chucked around in the Pharmaceutical industries. Anyhow, the way to get a pandemic funding released is to have a pandemic - right? That funding had reached double figure $Billions which far outweighed the costs involved in a Pandemic. No, I don't have all the links, I have been following up on this since the financial crash in 2008, I have read a huge number of reports over the years and I cannot remember every one. You can choose to believe what you will - I am not bothered - but I do know that a Pandemic is not caused by a super intelligent virus that behaves on cue and can read a calendar.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    The USA dollar was in dire straits...
    ^Disappointing, woeful attempt.

Try harder.

6. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    The USA dollar was in dire straits - there was talk that the Chinese yuan would be taking over. The economy of the USA had not regained much after the financial crash of 2008. The USA had only just got going then after 9/11 when it almost went bust due to the high prices of oil. The American economy regained slightly in 2013/2014 but then fell again in 2015. There were huge sums of money that had accumulated in the Pandemic funds, and since the USA government was expected to match interest to the funding, it made sense to use the money and reduce government funding. Since 1996, a pandemic had been researched by numerous USA facilities, The John Hopkins centre had done most research and experiments with electronically devised Pandemics. Questionnaires were sent out to the general public in 2018 asking for various scenarios to be put forward if a Pandemic was to become reality. Many other research facilities were also doing the same, while other research facilities were investigating the probable outcome of human psychology for such an issue. Since the last World war, America had been carrying out extensive research into human psychology, particularly involving various forms of public media The only other countries involved in the Pandemic were those which relied on the American dollar - if the dollar went down, they would lose out big time. If you find this hard to digest - read up on the true story of Theranos, involving Pfizer, AstraZeneca and co., and compare that issue to that of vaccines. You get some idea of the mouthwatering sums of money being chucked around in the Pharmaceutical industries. Anyhow, the way to get a pandemic funding released is to have a pandemic - right? That funding had reached double figure $Billions which far outweighed the costs involved in a Pandemic. No, I don't have all the links, I have been following up on this since the financial crash in 2008, I have read a huge number of reports over the years and I cannot remember every one. You can choose to believe what you will - I am not bothered - but I do know that a Pandemic is not caused by a super intelligent virus that behaves on cue and can read a calendar.
    From that load of drivel I take it you believe that pharma companies invent virus' in order to then sell the vaccines, do you really believe that these companies could actually do this without someone blowing a whistle long and hard?

You have either a vivid imagination or serious issues, to maintain secrecy on that level would require co-operation of governments worldwide, would require top security and secrecy for everyone involved and there would be a lot of people involved, or do you think this is all created in one top secret lab, then distributed around later, obviously ideal QAnon fodder.

8. Likes Toodles McGinty, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    From that load of drivel I take it you believe that pharma companies invent virus' in order to then sell the vaccines, do you really believe that these companies could actually do this without someone blowing a whistle long and hard?

You have either a vivid imagination or serious issues, to maintain secrecy on that level would require co-operation of governments worldwide, would require top security and secrecy for everyone involved and there would be a lot of people involved, or do you think this is all created in one top secret lab, then distributed around later, obviously ideal QAnon fodder.
    You obviously did not read my post in full. Why so much fuss over a Pandemic that provided no more danger than a common cold? It was hardly the Black Death was it?

Again - you are not an avid reader are you? If you were, and you took the trouble to read up on various USA and domestic political events, you would understand how the system works.

In 2003, a USA new health start up company began. It was hailed as another Gates/Jobs success. For more than twelve years - it attracted $Billions of investments with senators and top corporate people on its board. It got closed down among a dozen law suits. Do you know how it managed to keep going for so long? Why did people/employees not speak out about it? Would you have done if you were threatened with a $million dollar law suit hanging over your head? You have to understand that there is only one thing the USA is focused on - and one thing only - MONEY!

The USA has a huge experience of fooling people, big time. Just as our own Government has. By now, most people are not fooled anymore. Just stand back and look at everything more rationally.

10. Dislikes Nick2, silver fox, donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You obviously did not read my post in full. Why so much fuss over a Pandemic that provided no more danger than a common cold? It was hardly the Black Death was it?
    Over the duration of the Covid pandemic, 5,250,000 people have died worldwide from the effects of the virus. During the same period 1,300,000 folk worldwide have succumbed to influenza.
    So, how much longer are you going to continue spouting this rubbish. ?
    Just be yourself, no one else is better qualified!!

12. Likes silver fox, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Why so much fuss over a Pandemic that provided no more danger than a common cold? It was hardly the Black Death was it?

Why is anyone allowing you to post this bullcrap?

It is dangerous.

Even FB and Twitter don't allow this.

14. Likes donkey22, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Why is anyone allowing you to post this bullcrap?

It is dangerous.

Even FB and Twitter don't allow this.

I hardly think anyone is convinced by this, it's not even worthy of a school science project, its more of a comprehension test for "late learners".

It's about as dangerous as a flat bottle of coke with an unwrapped mint.

The urge to make sense of the world is the central and understandable motive of a belief in conspiracy theories when you don't understand the science.

It is important to give everyone a say if only to find the drivers of these beliefs.

Likes / Dislikes

It's an unholy alliance of influences there Prof but your starting point sets the path for a wander through some uncohesive thoughts.

You start off with a US dollar slide and concern for Chinese currency dominance yet pivot it around a virus straight from China one way or the other.

Is this indicative of a new alliance, how is the other countries "contrivance" in this grand hoax explained.

Yet these mighty players and manipulators of mankind produce in your own words;

a Pandemic that provided no more danger than a common cold?

It just doesn't add up does it.

17. Likes silver fox, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Bolsonaro to face probe after claiming COVID vaccines increase chance of contracting AIDS

https://news.sky.com/story/bolsonaro...-aids-12485980

Likes / Dislikes

Covid

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VULk2ik2IZo

Likes / Dislikes

Thumbs up

I'm fully vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or hot dogs, or other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
    I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains.

I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, Botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.

In short ...
    There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
    I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".

As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, polio, chickenpox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of the said diseases and,

I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
    * To not die from Covid-19.
    * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
    * To hug my loved ones
    * To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
    * To live my life.
    * To see and hug my family and friends
    * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
    * To protect us.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    I'm fully vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or hot dogs, or other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children.
    I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains.

I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, Botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.

In short ...
    There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
    I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".

As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, polio, chickenpox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of the said diseases and,

I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
    * To not die from Covid-19.
    * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
    * To hug my loved ones
    * To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
    * To live my life.
    * To see and hug my family and friends
    * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
    * To protect us.
    Just waiting my 15 minutes after having my booster ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    Just waiting my 15 minutes after having my booster ?

Unlike you, I do know the contents of most items and I understand what they are. Therefore I am free to choose at will, what is good for me and what is not, and I enjoy my life.

You also have the liberty to choose. You do whatever it is that you believe in by your own free will, not because you have been told to - that will allow you to enjoy your life.

What I and most people will not do is be forced into accepting something which we do not agree with, that is an abuse of power and a subtle move toward slavery. That is the reason why there are so many very large, sometimes violent, protests in almost every affected country in the World.

23. Dislikes silver fox disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saxon View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VULk2ik2IZo

Says all! Medical advice from a substance abusing Comedian. So those fitting his population description will take heed, of course.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations