UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ...
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    No! It is people like you who are dangerous. This topic should be banned on this site because those with too little understanding of biology and science are those fueling misinformation. Spreading misinformation that puts fear into many people when there is absolutely no need. People like you are increasing the pressures on the NHS as others turn to them suffering from great stress and anxiety - it is wrong!

How many people around you have been struck down with this devastating virus? I have heard of many suffering from it - but that is to get time off work, the same people were fine when working around home. Only one scene shown on your beloved television was shown of people dying in the street, in China - nowhere else. There are no reports from our local hospitals that support the media claims. I have not noticed any increased activity in the funeral homes, have you? The supporting evidence to what I state is all around you - you only have to look.
    No this topic shouldn't be banned, you should be, permanently! I am fed up to the back teeth with your constant lies, misinformation, antivax, covid denial ********, you are a dangerous nasty piece of work.

How many people around me, you may have a short memory but I don't, I have lost a family member and 2 very close friends to covid something you know only to well as you called me an idiot for revealing such information on a previous thread.

Now please crawl back under your rock or what other slime pit you crawled out of.

A pity the *'s remove my actual word b u l l s h i t

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    No this topic shouldn't be banned, you should be, permanently! I am fed up to the back teeth with your constant lies, misinformation, antivax, covid denial ********, you are a dangerous nasty piece of work.

How many people around me, you may have a short memory but I don't, I have lost a family member and 2 very close friends to covid something you know only to well as you called me an idiot for revealing such information on a previous thread.

Now please crawl back under your rock or what other slime pit you crawled out of.

A pity the *'s remove my actual word b u l l s h i t
    You have never said if those close to you who you lost, were suffering from any other illness at the time of their passing? i.e. suffered cormorbidity. Without having any knowledge of these people, I can guarantee that they were. No-one has EVER died from covid. However, it is not my place to try and talk you out of what you want to believe, even if what you believe does not have any scientific support whatever. Science is out the window - the new normal has become an era of superstition.

"I just came back from a two-week sojourn in Egypt. No one, or very few, were wearing masks. And those who were, were mostly tourists.
    People were smiling, laughing, hugging, kissing, and shaking hands. There are two primary reasons for this: one, they are very religious people and feel that if Allah says it is time to go, you go. If Allah says it isn’t time to go, nothing will take you down. The second reason is that they do not trust their government, never have, probably never will." Tod Hayden PhD,
    Last edited by said; 08/12/2021 at 07:14 PM.

4. Dislikes seivad, Desert Region, donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You have never said if those close to you who you lost, were suffering from any other illness at the time of their passing? i.e. suffered cormorbidity. Without having any knowledge of these people, I can guarantee that they were. No-one has EVER died from covid. However, it is not my place to try and talk you out of what you want to believe, even if what you believe does not have any scientific support whatever. Science is out the window - the new normal has become an era of superstition.

"I just came back from a two-week sojourn in Egypt. No one, or very few, were wearing masks. And those who were, were mostly tourists.
    People were smiling, laughing, hugging, kissing, and shaking hands. There are two primary reasons for this: one, they are very religious people and feel that if Allah says it is time to go, you go. If Allah says it isn’t time to go, nothing will take you down. The second reason is that they do not trust their government, never have, probably never will." Tod Hayden PhD,
    What the **** is wrong with you?

Likes / Dislikes
    You have never said if those close to you who you lost, were suffering from any other illness at the time of their passing?

That's beginning to sound very much like the questions 'what was she wearing?' or 'had she been drinking?'.

Covid deniers.

I do hope they all catch it.

Not saying I want them to die, just come really close.

Likes / Dislikes

In my original post I gave full details or at least as much detail I was prepared to divulge, for that I was accused of attention seeking and called an idiot!

So forgive me for not wanting to do so again, except to say my relative was a fit 80 year old, a member of several walking groups with no underlying health issues.

Likes / Dislikes

Is there no end to your sick, twisted, insensitivity? No line that you will not cross in order to satisfy your perverse needs?

Your callous comments at the time when gsgsgs first shared his sad loss earned you a ban. Lessons learned? Zero. If I had my way you would be wiped off the face of this forum forever. You're a stain on a forum that for the most part is fun, and members who are good, decent people.

I'm banning you temporarily again. And to gsgsgs, my apologies that I can't do more. Nobody who has endured such painful losses should be subjected to the responses that you've had to read.

Likes / Dislikes
    we are blessed with three score and ten.lifes a journy placed upon us.a learning time placed in.our time is that time what ere its outcomes finality.but be assurred its ,then a begining grown again.

Likes / Dislikes
    There a few posters on here I could mention who should get a permanent ban,you will all know the main 4 or 5 that I am talking about...Making up comments just to get their number of posts up,a clue is one that Lives in Lancs, and has a couple of trolls following in his footsteps,or should that be cycle tracks ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Is there no end to your sick, twisted, insensitivity? No line that you will not cross in order to satisfy your perverse needs?

Your callous comments at the time when gsgsgs first shared his sad loss earned you a ban. Lessons learned? Zero. If I had my way you would be wiped off the face of this forum forever. You're a stain on a forum that for the most part is fun, and members who are good, decent people.

I'm banning you temporarily again. And to gsgsgs, my apologies that I can't do more. Nobody who has endured such painful losses should be subjected to the responses that you've had to read.
    Well said. It was long overdue.

The man / woman / whatever is a danger, spreading lies.

12. Likes seivad, gsgsgs, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Well said. It was long overdue.

The man / woman / whatever is a danger, spreading lies.
    99.9% of members are aware that his government manufactured virus/anti-vaxx claims are works of fiction... as are 99.9% of all of Said's posts. However, there are always more guests than members reading the forum at any given time. Right now there are 10 members and 930 guests online.

It's possible that some guests may believe her lies. What concerns me more, is the possibility that like minded people may join the forum, and that's the last thing we need. It happened years ago, when we became inundated with BNP types joining after reading some members racist views. We spent a lot of time deleting their comments/banning them.

The forum is a lot smaller than back then. I think it's far less likely to happen. I believe that social media sites delete such comments, or flag them as disinformation. Ideally we should do likewise. There are only 2 of us now. Realistically it would be too time consuming for Steve and I to plough through every thread looking for Said's comments. I tried it once before for about a month... say no more!

Likes / Dislikes
    Bury shopping Centre today the public outside bit.
    A man with a very loud voice declaring people who have the Covid vaccine
    are being infected with Covid.
    A large crowd gathered.

Unbelievably he then did a 'cure' on a disabled man with a walking aid.
    The knocked over man got to his feet.
    Covid man shouted "there you are he walks now after falling".
    Disabled man shouted " you plucking pushed me over".

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    Bury shopping Centre today the public outside bit.
    A man with a very loud voice declaring people who have the Covid vaccine
    are being infected with Covid.
    A large crowd gathered.

Unbelievably he then did a 'cure' on a disabled man with a walking aid.
    The knocked over man got to his feet.
    Covid man shouted "there you are he walks now after falling".
    Disabled man shouted " you plucking pushed me over".

You should have nipped into Home Bargains for some bottles of water and asked to turn it into vino

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    You should have nipped into Home Bargains for some bottles of water and asked to turn it into vino

Sad really the guy was clearly delusional.
    Nice to hear the majority of the crowd politely voiced their objection
    to his views.

17. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    What is happening is that people who would previously have been unhinged all on their own now feel able to link up with others. Then they tell each other it's the rest of us.
    It would simply be sad if it wasn't so harmful.

19. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
FirstFirst ...
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations