UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

Conspiracy Theories

Found an interesting chart today. I like a good conspiracy theory, to a point. Not the batshit crazy ones, though they do have some entertainment value.

I've seen more than one of the terms in the 'dangerous to yourself and others' category on here, and not just from the usual suspects, either. Some I haven't got a clue about.

The original graphic is here.

So where do you fit on the chart?

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    'Finland doesn't exist'?

Eh?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Found an interesting chart today. I like a good conspiracy theory, to a point. Not the batshit crazy ones, though they do have some entertainment value.

I've seen more than one of the terms in the 'dangerous to yourself and others' category on here, and not just from the usual suspects, either. Some I haven't got a clue about.

The original graphic is here.

So where do you fit on the chart?

Abie Richards after a moment of fame again? It is obvious she doesn't know what she is talking about since she has, like a number of silly people, confused 'Conspiracy theorists' with 'Conspiracy researchers' The first come up with conspiracies from the top of their heads, while the latter research all the facts.

Remember who first come up with the term 'Conspiracy Theorists' It was the CIA to cover up the facts of the Kennedy Assassination. i.e to cover up Political Propaganda.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    Abie Richards after a moment of fame again? It is obvious she doesn't know what she is talking about since she has, like a number of silly people, confused 'Conspiracy theorists' with 'Conspiracy researchers' The first come up with conspiracies from the top of their heads, while the latter research all the facts.

Remember who first come up with the term 'Conspiracy Theorists' It was the CIA to cover up the facts of the Kennedy Assassination. i.e to cover up Political Propaganda.

Where do you fit in the idiot guide, having read much of your alleged study and research, you must be well up the scale.

6. Likes Toodles McGinty, Muzungu liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    In the red zone I think there might be a new world order. The illuminati, such a thing as Adrenochrome, subliminal messages on childrens tv, and movies, the faked moon landing and Obama’s birth certificate.

In the yellow zone I know jet fuel cant burn anywhere near the temperature to melt steel beams and ALL the evidence from a host of experts from pilots, surveyors, firefighters, and demolition experts to be found on 911truth.Org make a good case for a false flag and if you add WTC7 to that then it becomes pretty obvious but who ya gonna tell. Governments DO make diseases and covid 19 was probably made in a lab and patented, I don’t think global warmings a hoax it just has been happening before time existed and will probably go on until time ceases. There are such things as anti vaxxers usually they are the few that have the ability to think independently or medical professionals that have experience and doubts.
    In the pink zone I have heard Paul McCartney died and was replaced but I don’t know what to make of that, alien abductions are a possibility and Stonehenge is a mystery.
    In the blue zone it’s obvious jfk was killed if you listen to his last speech, something is going on with Denver airport, roswell and Area 51 and probably other places that we don’t know about and never will, I believe in life elsewhere and find it highly likely given the millions of reports of UFOs over the years and technology of the ancients that we have been visited many times but still don’t understand why UFOs would have headlights. Of course princess Diana was murdered we all knew at the time that Charles would re marry camilla and things would be like they are today and Epstein’s dead one way or the other so believe what you want there.

The green zone I have never heard of cointelpro, nayirah or tuskegee but everything else yea.

Also I have said before I don’t know everything and could be wrong ha.

Likes / Dislikes
    Kind of fell apart at the first hurdle burning Jet fuel simply ignites the things that can burn at higher temperatures.

The current Global warming is down predominately to the actions of men this time.
    In the absence of catastrophic triggering natural events.

anti vaxxers usually they are the few that have the ability to think independently or medical professionals that have experience and doubts.

I can think independently about quadratic equations but it will still be bo**ocks and at least millions across the world wouldn't be dead.

It's a vanishingly small number of medical professionals who have no peer-reviewed evidence.

I simply CBA with the rest.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    In the red zone I think there might be a new world order. The illuminati, such a thing as Adrenochrome, subliminal messages on childrens tv, and movies, the faked moon landing and Obama’s birth certificate.

In the yellow zone I know jet fuel cant burn anywhere near the temperature to melt steel beams and ALL the evidence from a host of experts from pilots, surveyors, firefighters, and demolition experts to be found on 911truth.Org make a good case for a false flag and if you add WTC7 to that then it becomes pretty obvious but who ya gonna tell. Governments DO make diseases and covid 19 was probably made in a lab and patented, I don’t think global warmings a hoax it just has been happening before time existed and will probably go on until time ceases. There are such things as anti vaxxers usually they are the few that have the ability to think independently or medical professionals that have experience and doubts.
    In the pink zone I have heard Paul McCartney died and was replaced but I don’t know what to make of that, alien abductions are a possibility and Stonehenge is a mystery.
    In the blue zone it’s obvious jfk was killed if you listen to his last speech, something is going on with Denver airport, roswell and Area 51 and probably other places that we don’t know about and never will, I believe in life elsewhere and find it highly likely given the millions of reports of UFOs over the years and technology of the ancients that we have been visited many times but still don’t understand why UFOs would have headlights. Of course princess Diana was murdered we all knew at the time that Charles would re marry camilla and things would be like they are today and Epstein’s dead one way or the other so believe what you want there.

The green zone I have never heard of cointelpro, nayirah or tuskegee but everything else yea.

Also I have said before I don’t know everything and could be wrong ha.
    I will go with most of that - UFO's you are wrong about though. The fastest speed known to man is the speed of light. For anyone to travel from the nearest inhabitable planet it would take generations of people each surviving their whole lives in a space ship. So no, no UFO's and no aliens. Illuminati - no way there are far too many dissenters in the World. Yes agreed, faked moon landing, yes also agreed to Obama's False Birth Certificate. Also agreed the false 9/11 far too convenient. Yes, agreed Princess Diana was murdered, wrong connections. Global warming is rubbish - a means to increase taxes and vaccinations are a great money spinner but little else.

10. Dislikes Stuartli, salus.populi, Muzungu disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Where do you fit in the idiot guide, having read much of your alleged study and research, you must be well up the scale.

More to the point - where do YOU think you fit on the idiot scale?

12. Dislikes Stuartli disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    More to the point - where do YOU think you fit on the idiot scale?
    Well clear of you, you've just proved it with your response to MICK/GILLY.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Well clear of you, you've just proved it with your response to MICK/GILLY.

OK. Let's discuss this. Why do you think we are wrong and you are right? You give your reasons why it is not possible, let's say for 9/11 to be false?

Likes / Dislikes
    OK. Let's discuss this. Why do you think we are wrong and you are right? You give your reasons why it is not possible, let's say for 9/11 to be false?
    No leave it, let them discover for themselves there are too many discrepancies for it to have been a simple terrorist attack, far too many to go into its best if people see for themselves the relationship between the bin ladens and the Cameron’s, discover what thermite is, hear from architects for justice, pilots for justice, firefighters for justice, the pentagon
    Video ( or lack of ) they need to ask themselves questions like why did the most protected video camera fitted building in the world not capture any footage of its attack that suggests anything more than a small missile hit it when you are on at least 20 cameras when you walk into Asda and the damage wasn’t big enough for a plane to have hit it given that a plane couldn't fly at that height /angle when no pilot could have done that say experienced pilots for justice and how one plane crashed without a shred of evidence or shrapnel not a seat belt clip a headrest nothing just a not so deep hole in the floor, the impact evaporated it they say when we have all seen the footage of Lockerbie where plane bits spread over miles. I could go on all day. And there’s more, a lot more that folk need to see for themselves until it becomes obvious but who ya gonna tell. If it was just a few crazy things that could be called outlandish or nutty or even debatable but the more you look the more obvious it is but some yanks believe it so much they would go nuts if you told them it was a false flag and want to shoot you.
    But yea I am a nutter but one that can read, and one that doesn’t believe everything but this is so so obvious, no buildings have fallen in own footprint before or after and because of the grid like metal beam structure couldn’t do, a tower similar in Spain burned for days and never fell, only a demolition team using thermite that cut the beams in a v shape could have done this ,,, all this said by architects for justice some of the most experienced and respected architects in America and beyond . Yea it goes on and on but I am a nutter yea so.

Likes / Dislikes
    No leave it, let them discover for themselves there are too many discrepancies for it to have been a simple terrorist attack, far too many to go into its best if people see for themselves the relationship between the bin ladens and the Cameron’s, discover what thermite is, hear from architects for justice, pilots for justice, firefighters for justice, the pentagon
    Video ( or lack of ) they need to ask themselves questions like why did the most protected video camera fitted building in the world not capture any footage of its attack that suggests anything more than a small missile hit it when you are on at least 20 cameras when you walk into Asda and the damage wasn’t big enough for a plane to have hit it given that a plane couldn't fly at that height /angle when no pilot could have done that say experienced pilots for justice and how one plane crashed without a shred of evidence or shrapnel not a seat belt clip a headrest nothing just a not so deep hole in the floor, the impact evaporated it they say when we have all seen the footage of Lockerbie where plane bits spread over miles. I could go on all day. And there’s more, a lot more that folk need to see for themselves until it becomes obvious but who ya gonna tell. If it was just a few crazy things that could be called outlandish or nutty or even debatable but the more you look the more obvious it is but some yanks believe it so much they would go nuts if you told them it was a false flag and want to shoot you.
    But yea I am a nutter but one that can read, and one that doesn’t believe everything but this is so so obvious, no buildings have fallen in own footprint before or after and because of the grid like metal beam structure couldn’t do, a tower similar in Spain burned for days and never fell, only a demolition team using thermite that cut the beams in a v shape could have done this ,,, all this said by architects for justice some of the most experienced and respected architects in America and beyond . Yea it goes on and on but I am a nutter yea so.
    Absolutely hilarious, bravo!
    If nothing else, thanks for adding weight to the theory that there’s a link between people with a low IQ, and those who believe in conspiracy theories. Hmmmm
    https://www.adamstaten.com/blog/2021...e-relationship

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    Absolutely hilarious, bravo!
    If nothing else, thanks for adding weight to the theory that there’s a link between people with a low IQ, and those who believe in conspiracy theories. Hmmmm
    https://www.:wave.com/blog/2021/2/7/...e-relationship
    Well done in trolling me, the difference between us is that I am strong enough to understand that not everyone agrees with me and I don’t show insecurities by trolling those that don’t across different posts predictably disagreeing with everything and calling them, this only shows you up as a poor character, I don’t know everything remember I am humbled that you do. The link that you posted is as dead as your presence on here and starts as it means to go on describing you as a lazy researcher and all round dead head

I recently read some research that concluded that belief in conspiracy theories was related to lower intelligence (1). I’m not sure it was the most robust study but, like all lazy researchers, I was drawn to it because it chimed with my pre-conceived notions.

18. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I recently read some research that concluded that belief in conspiracy theories was related to lower intelligence (1). I’m not sure it was the most robust study but, like all lazy researchers, I was drawn to it because it chimed with my pre-conceived notions.
    Replying to posts on a discussion forum doesn’t actually make me a troll, if you’re so offended by this concept, I’d suggest you try and find a slightly less challenging website to visit, something like CBeebies possibly?
    However, I’m glad you agree with me!!

And there’s actually quite a few sources that also promote this idea.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...57731.html?amp

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....07640211031614

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/04/05...-theories/amp/

Plenty more where they came from.

20. Likes Toodles McGinty, Muzungu liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    That was a quote from what you read and posted a link to confirming your following up of lazy research only finding what you wanted to find, I have stated my stance, my beliefs and the reasons why I believe this conspiracy theory and I am comfortable that some may disagree but most won’t follow / troll round every post I make on every subject disagreeing with me that only shows insecurity. Your insecure mate .

22. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
1 ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations