UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Santa

Likes / Dislikes
    You are wrong in all respects, my last post should of straightened you out I even highlighted what I actually said and you still seek to misrepresent or ignore it while you continue to try and twist things, that is abhorrent of you. You are one of these people that does not like to be told something and when people like me come along and refuse your bullying, name calling attempts to get all to gather around and look at the bad man and straighten you out on your mis quotes and false representations you don’t like it, you are not used to it, you take stating the obvious as a personal slight against you and your last post is just a little spoiled girl jumping up and down screaming while having a tantrum on the shop floor that’s not getting her way just like Allyn Walker sickening to watch nothing more .

“Following the Allyn Walker controversy, Virginia's Old Dominion University is facing intense backlash and criticism from students, alumni and politicians for not firing the educator”.

And I don’t care what you or Allyn Walker says there should not be childlike sex dolls for paedophiles.
    There is nothing that I have said that is incorrect, hateful or any other kind of bad just you trying your best to twist things . I don’t think kids are more at risk from me than peaodophiles, gay men or general park goers , I don’t think that mostly married men go cottaging or dogging or whatever it is, I tried to make you more sure why predators would and do look for kids in a dark parks after dusk , predators being paedophiles and I have already enlightened you to the fact that most nearly all paedophiles go after young boys and are men so it’s fair to say they are mostly gay paedophiles, but again I am vile I am perpetrating a hate crime , I am shocking children that might read this and the site is also bad for allowing the truth to be told the truth that most parents tell their kids before they send them to play on the park.
    Well Karen it’s time to get up off the shop floor your tantrum is over the adults are looking, you need to be told NO it’s not like that, the truth has been told and no amount of bullying , twisting, name calling, misdirection, troublemaking and wriggling will ever change that so get up now or gay Santa will know you have been a stupid child .
    No the advert is unacceptable especially in the Uk, what next year will they be playing with each other, no milk and biscuits for you Santa ime blocking the chim chimeney chim chim cheroo up mate .

2. Dislikes donkey22, Toodles McGinty disliked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    you are not used to it, you take stating the obvious as a personal slight against you and your last post is just a little spoiled girl jumping up and down screaming while having a tantrum on the shop floor that’s not getting her way just like Allyn Walker sickening to watch nothing more .
    I have quoted you. Nothing more. How am I 'just like Allyn Walker'? I've called you what you are, a raging homophobe. Obviously obsessed with m/m anal sex, as all your crude references illustrate. Your nice old straight neighbours probably do the same, but are you obsessed with their sex lives? No, just that of gay men.

There's no 'personal slight' against me just because you are homophobic. Nobody is 'jumping up and down'. I'm calling you exactly what you are, a thick homophobe. Nobody is 'having a tantrum', you're just a moronic gay basher.

And I don’t care what you or Allyn Walker says there should not be childlike sex dolls for paedophiles.
    When the actual f*(k have I said anything remotely like that, you moronic closet case? I couldn't care less what some author has to say about paedophiles. I didn't bring paedos into this. But when it comes to gay people, some have always got to bring them into it.

Becuase they are stupid, or ignorant, or they believe clenched arsed homophobic d!(kheads.

There is nothing that I have said that is incorrect, hateful or any other kind of bad just you trying your best to twist things . I don’t think kids are more at risk from me than peaodophiles, gay men or general park goers
    Really? Because there seem to be quite a few on here that don't agree. Statistically kids are more at risk from you, a so-called straight man, than they are from gay men. So you really, like so many of your kind, should reserve all that anger and hatred for people who actually do damage. The paedos, the rapists, and not people who just want to get on with their lives, without cottaging, without going to parks to find sex, and to generally avoid nasty little narrow minded bigots like you.

I pity your children, I really do. Now take your anal obsession, your hatred, and shove where you are utterly obsessed with.

5. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Ooh you are getting wound up now You are coming out with all sorts of nonesense . No need to be vulgar, the more you are told the more sick you become so Listen right just be told .

I am a homophobe obsessed with Anal sex ?, that’s a first, I am not sure if my neighbours indulge in such things but the woman next door is 89 I could ask her for you if you like, I have said some folk are gay and it is what it is , how am I a gay basher?, I don’t know why you brought paedophiles into this and are supporting them, once again kids on the park or children in general are not at risk from me or normal men what a thing to say, them weirdos and cottages and that are your world not mine you are the one that brought them into this, I rarely go on the park in the daytime never Mind at dusk and my kids are laughing at you as is everyone else with your ridiculous tantrums, word salads and stuff you make up, the real danger is people like you that support this sick stuff and argue endlessly against good reason hoping to get the last word thinking they must be right if people get fed up with arguing for reason with fools

7. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Business

No.. it’s evidenced by the comments on this thread and society according to ONS that 98.4 people believe that gay people are abnormal, odd , not the norm. The focus IS on the sex act yes as is the definition let’s not get confused or sidetracked here the sex act is what defines gay people and not how lovely they think other men are.
    You say gay people fall in love and get married but can you name or have heard of two gays getting married without ever having sex?,, so it’s the sex act that defines gays yes, if a man married a man without homosexual sex then by definition he would not be a homosexual just probably a bit lost. Can a healthy young man love and marry a man without wanting sex with him .. think on.
    Yes there are some odd heterosexuals I’ll give you that but don’t spoil the dinosaurs for us and as most homosexuals are not rapists or paedophiles people, the vast majority of people have a similar distaste for them and put them in the the same bag to avoid after all you mostly get men paedophiles after young boys, hey don’t be annoyed at me for telling you this don’t kill the messenger but it is what it is and you are wrong .
    How the hell can you equate gay men with paedophiles? personally would happily see paedophiles strung up by their dangly bits and contrary to your crazy thinking that gay men are the main paedophiles, the vast majority are heterosexual targeting young girls, totally perverted and a disgrace to humanity but very much heterosexual.

As far as youngsters hanging around toilets, who the hell allows their children to hang around toilets any way.

Just remember there are and always have been gay females as well as males, or are female gays OK in your strange world, get real, ads and comments do not turn anyone's sexual feelings one way or the other, the only objection I would have regarding gay Santa, is only that it could be confusing to very young children, obviously have no idea when the ad is put out or who it is aimed at.
    Last edited by silver fox; 24/12/2021 at 09:29 PM.

9. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I have quoted you. Nothing more. How am I 'just like Allyn Walker'? I've called you what you are, a raging homophobe. Obviously obsessed with m/m anal sex, as all your crude references illustrate. Your nice old straight neighbours probably do the same, but are you obsessed with their sex lives? No, just that of gay men.

There's no 'personal slight' against me just because you are homophobic. Nobody is 'jumping up and down'. I'm calling you exactly what you are, a thick homophobe. Nobody is 'having a tantrum', you're just a moronic gay basher.

When the actual f*(k have I said anything remotely like that, you moronic closet case? I couldn't care less what some author has to say about paedophiles. I didn't bring paedos into this. But when it comes to gay people, some have always got to bring them into it.

Becuase they are stupid, or ignorant, or they believe clenched arsed homophobic d!(kheads.

Really? Because there seem to be quite a few on here that don't agree. Statistically kids are more at risk from you, a so-called straight man, than they are from gay men. So you really, like so many of your kind, should reserve all that anger and hatred for people who actually do damage. The paedos, the rapists, and not people who just want to get on with their lives, without cottaging, without going to parks to find sex, and to generally avoid nasty little narrow minded bigots like you.

I pity your children, I really do. Now take your anal obsession, your hatred, and shove where you are utterly obsessed with.
    It’s quite interesting that a classic sign of the repressed gay man is a tendency to show aggressive and overt homophobia. Often, people who are gay and can’t handle it take it out on everyone else.
    Mick seems to fit this profile rather well.
    Last edited by donkey22; 24/12/2021 at 09:32 PM.

11. Likes Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    How the hell can you equate gay men with paedophiles? personally would happily see paedophiles strung up by their dangly bits and contrary to your crazy thinking that gay men are the main paedophiles, the vast majority are heterosexual targeting young girls, totally perverted and a disgrace to humanity but very much heterosexual.

As far as youngsters hanging around toilets, who the hell allows their children to hang around toilets any way.

Just remember their are and always have been gay females as well as males, or are female gays OK in your strange world, get real, ads and comments do not turn anyone's sexual feelings one way or the other, the only objection I would have regarding gay Santa, is only that it could be confusing to very young children, obviously have no idea when the ad is put out or who it is aimed at.
    Yea once again this is what I wrote, I have highlighted it once

most homosexuals are not rapists or paedophiles people, the vast majority of people have a similar distaste for them and put them in the the same bag to avoid after all you mostly get men paedophiles after young boys, hey don’t be annoyed at me for telling you this don’t kill the messenger but it is what it is and you are wrong ”

Youngsters hang around all sorts of places when out on their own including particularly Hesketh park the cafe and the well known toilets there, I mentioned this before and it’s fair to say other parents the media and the police feel the same way about this.
    And gay females don’t pose a threat to me unless they are enablers for some kind of child abuse, and finally the whole theme is in bad taste not only for children young and old but it’s a bit dark for a tv advert and there are those that want to normalise homosexuality and those the vast statistical majority that dont. So no I don’t feel I am on my own with this far from it quite the opposite.

13. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    It’s quite interesting that a classic sign of the repressed gay man is a tendency to show aggressive and overt homophobia. Often, people who are gay and can’t handle it take it out on everyone else.
    Mick seems to fit this profile rather well.
    It’s not fair to say that children are safer on the park in the dark with peadophiles homosexuals or rapists than nice kind genuine heterosexual men. Like me, there’s no aggression from me just good and fair argument that represents the majority, for me it’s just a statement of fact clear cut unbiased without malice or the need to be right . But I am tho .and you still haven’t explained why you disliked my post before as there was nothing to dislike other than just trolling everything I post for the sake of it ,you tripped yourself up there you troll..

15. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    I'm reminded of a key scene in the film American Beauty, a scene made more difficult / bizarre to consider now as it involved Kevin Spacey. It's also interesting to look into the real-life Ted Haggard saga, among others.

But I personally don't readily put too much store into the 'homophobe as repressed homosexual' explanation. It's an explanation type that seems to be mainly reserved for application to men who don't like homosexuals. I mean: I never hear of right-wingers who express dislike for left-wingers being described as repressed lefties, or vocal progressives being described as repressed conservatives. The operational principle of repression-fuelled opposition seems to be mostly reserved as a proffered explanation for the impulse behind heterosexual men's anti-gay comments...but not as a ready explanation for other people's comments in other areas, in other scenarios.

17. Likes Styx, Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It’s not fair to say that children are safer on the park in the dark with peadophiles homosexuals or rapists than nice kind genuine heterosexual men. Like me, there’s no aggression from me just good and fair argument that represents the majority, for me it’s just a statement of fact clear cut unbiased without malice or the need to be right . But I am tho .and you still haven’t explained why you disliked my post before as there was nothing to dislike other than just trolling everything I post for the sake of it ,you tripped yourself up there you troll..
    I never stated that, but it is you who is wrong.
    Studies show that if a child is abducted or killed, the perpetrator is most likely a parent, guardian or close friend. ... Each year, hundreds of infants and children are killed by one of their parents, and over all age groups, mothers kill more often than fathers.
    https://www.livescience.com/1888-gre...n-parents.html

19. Likes Toodles McGinty, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    DR .. I was thinking that ha ha ridiculous yea.

Donkey .. there’s no good arguing with a donkey as you may well be right about your latest nugget of wisdom for us all and most already know that but still I feel most parents would rather the scout leader that takes their kids on the park not be a rapist paedophile or homosexual even, it’s a shame we don’t do polls on here anymore and I never bothered with Facebook so anyway happy Christmas to you all keep your kids safe in this new world of do what you want.

( Mumble mumble ime still not happy with Father Christmas being gay tho mumble mumble )

21. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    I'm reminded of a key scene in the film American Beauty, a scene made more difficult / bizarre to consider now as it involved Kevin Spacey. It's also interesting to look into the real-life Ted Haggard saga, among others.

But I personally don't readily put too much store into the 'homophobe as repressed homosexual' explanation. It's an explanation type that seems to be mainly reserved for application to men who don't like homosexuals. I mean: I never hear of right-wingers who express dislike for left-wingers being described as repressed lefties, or vocal progressives being described as repressed conservatives. The operational principle of repression-fuelled opposition seems to be mostly reserved as a proffered explanation for the impulse behind heterosexual men's anti-gay comments...but not as a ready explanation for other people's comments in other areas, in other scenarios.
    Mick, maybe not so ridiculous after all.
    DR, I appreciate it’s your personal opinion, but there are studies out there that back up my assertion.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-homosexuals/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/b...t-accepting-it

And I giggled when I recalled the scene in American Beauty that you’re referring to. Fantastic film.

Edit. Not so funny then, I thought you were referring to the scene were Colonel Fitts mistakenly believes he’s watching his son Ricky having a sex act performed on him by Lester.
    Last edited by donkey22; 24/12/2021 at 10:46 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    A very complicated scene to watch now with the knowledge that in real life Spacey was accused by over a dozen men, including teenagers, of sexual assault. But still, an interesting scene to watch, much more so in the context of the plotlines of the film.

24. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    imagine some kids at a certain age realise that Father Christmas is not real that’s really disappointing to some kids then they find out he is gay aswell now
    How can they find out he's gay after they've found out he doesn't exist?
    I suspect they'll just conclude it's all fiction and not worth worrying about, unlike some adults.

26. Likes Toodles McGinty, donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I don’t know why you brought paedophiles into this and are supporting them
    I didn't bring paedophiles into this.

The first post:

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    We already had a spell accepting paedaphiles.
    The second:

I dare say you are right they will be supporting paedophiles next
    Point out where I support paedophiles. Which post? Which sentence?

You thick bigot.

28. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Ha ha and there are studies out there I bet that apply to other minorities, what a thing to assert, there will be a vast majority once again that say they are not gay and actually are not, I am one of them .. well not one of them but one of them if you see .

30. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations