UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Santa

Likes / Dislikes
    It's an advert. It's a fictional character. It really doesn't matter if Santa is depicted as gay, straight, black, Chinese, or even human at all.

Anyone seen Jesus portrayed as a middle-eastern man? No, usually blond, blue eyed and European. Definitely a confirmed bachelor...

I grew up watching 'Skippy' every week. I never wanted to be a kangaroo. Or rescue children from wells.

And I'm pretty sure that the hundreds of millions of gay people grew up watching nothing but heterosexual imagery. Didn't make a difference. Still gay, even if they get thrown off buildings for existing in some societies.

The perception that watching TV or reading books influences sexuality is utterly bizarre. There would be no gay people in the world. There are, there always have been, there always will be. Happily in western society, it isn't a big deal. Very few care either way.

And as always, those rampantly homophobic usually have something in their own make-up that is firmly closeted and full of self loathing.

The ad, as H says, depicts love. Get over it.

2. Likes Nick2, donkey22, Hamble, seivad, gazaprop, Darkside liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey22 View Post
    I’ve taught my kids to be nonjudgmental and open minded.
    So they are not allowed to give an opinion or think for themselves if it doesn't conform to your teaching. Personally I brought mine up to respect other people especially their teachers and anyone who deserves their respect.

As you are only a young pup you won't remember the days when regularly in the Southport Visitor it reported cases from the Magistrates when men were regularly fined for "importuning for immoral purposes" in Gent's toilets.
    As a teenager in the 60's there were toilets in Town you wouldn't go in even in an emergency to be confronted by men. Now they can freely go about their business and do as they wish in the comfort of their own home without bringing Father Christmas or any other figure of magical status into it. What next the Queen being portrayed as a Lesbian do you think that would be acceptable too.
    To be honest it's all getting very tedious would you like us to accept rapists and paedophiles they are members of society too as in future when enough MP's join their ranks it could be legalised too.

5. Dislikes salus.populi disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    We already had a spell accepting paedaphiles.

Likes / Dislikes

Guidance

Yea some of them are like that and want people to believe 95% of folk are like them when the ONS say it’s only around 2% , others just want to be argumentative against the normal because they either want to justify a family members lifestyle, be enablers or just troll people. I dare say you are right they will be supporting paedophiles next and calling people turds and wrong for not supporting them in their minority sickness. They cry on about teaching their children better but little do they know they haven’t been brought up properly and bad parenting breeds bad parenting and it shows .

8. Dislikes donkey22, Toodles McGinty disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    We already had a spell accepting paedaphiles.
    It was and still is N.A.M.B.L.A.

And there were and still are toilets in town to keep your kids away from, I warned my young kids about this and I am not telling you anything you don’t already know. It’s normal to take children to certain places in this town, the pier, on the marine lake and the list goes on and when they get old enough to go out on their own they head for places they know like town or Hesketh park… (some of you will know where I am going with this around now ). The toilets that little Londoner was including were the well known Hesketh park toilets that parents in the town see featured in the newspapers now and again through time and any responsible parent tells their kids to stay away from them, the police know this better than anyone.
    There is some force that attracts children to this place, like I said it’s to do with they know it and feel old enough to go on their own, Hesketh park is not a place for lone children after dusk.

10. Dislikes donkey22, Toodles McGinty disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    What percentage of people are gay

2019 ONS says 1.6%

What percentage of Santas have you seen depicted as gay? I'm guessing one in your entire life. And you've seen how many Santas?

Seeing he’s a fictional character aimed at Children I don’t see why his sexuality should be depicted.

So for the hundreds of thousands of Santas you've seen, it isn't really proportionate, is it?

Again he’s a fictional character aimed at Children, so why does his sexuality have to be forced on them.

If the ONS declares that 94% of people identify as gay or bisexual, you should have seen a lot more gay Santas. Not really either representational or 'minority influence'.

But the ONS says that 93.7% are heterosexual, 1.6% gay / lesbian, 1.1% bisexual and the other 3.7% either don’t know, other or refused to answer.

So, to me, in this case, gay is very much a minority group trying to influence the majority.
    Last edited by Kippax; 24/12/2021 at 05:38 PM.

12. Likes MICK/GILLY liked this post
    Dislikes Toodles McGinty disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I liked the postcript.

In 2022 Norway marks 50 years of being able to love anyone they want.

Lovely.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    I love it-beautifully done.
    I felt the love.
    My only criticism is that Santa looks old enough to be his father.
    that was a bit distracting on the love theme if I had watched it
    without knowing the point.
    I feel the same way as you do, plus I wouldn't find Santa's scruffy hair and beard exactly alluring!

As evidenced by some of the comments on this thread, a few people believe that gay people are abnormal. Their focus is on the sex act, not on emotions. Love is not limited to straight men and women. Just as we do, gay people meet someone and fall in love. That love is no different than our love. If they marry or live together, their lives mirror ours. We all have the same wants and needs. In other words, gay people are normal.

If only the dinosaurs would stop conjuring up images of gay sex, perhaps they would see that in all respects we are the same. What we do in the bedroom, or wherever, doesn't make us who we are. There's consensual heterosexual sex that disgusts other heterosexuals, but they are not shunned because of it.

Another thing that really, really, gets my back up, are comments like 'you'll be supporting paedophiles and rapists next'. What kind of people equate homosexuals with criminals who perpetuate these heinous crimes? Their ignorance and bigotry is sickening.

Oh, and in the 60s there were public toilets in Southport that us girls used to avoid. Sick heterosexual men sneaking a peak at us doing our thing.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post

And there were and still are toilets in town to keep your kids away from, I warned my young kids about this and I am not telling you anything you don’t already know. It’s normal to take children to certain places in this town, the pier, on the marine lake and the list goes on and when they get old enough to go out on their own they head for places they know like town or Hesketh park… (some of you will know where I am going with this around now ). The toilets that little Londoner was including were the well known Hesketh park toilets that parents in the town see featured in the newspapers now and again through time and any responsible parent tells their kids to stay away from them, the police know this better than anyone.
    There is some force that attracts children to this place, like I said it’s to do with they know it and feel old enough to go on their own, Hesketh park is not a place for lone children after dusk.

Donkey22 .
    If you can tell me why you didn’t like this post and why it makes sense to you to not like heightened awareness of trouble spots in town for children that historically EVERYBODY knows about, or it’s wrong to suggest that Hesketh park is not the best place for lone children after dusk then tell us .
    Otherwise the phrase “ others just want to be argumentative against the normal because they either want to justify a family members lifestyle, be enablers or just troll people”. From the above post applies to you.
    Maybe your idea of good parenting is to let your kids play around the Hesketh park toilets at dusk?, maybe you would rather kids play around those toilets at dusk I don’t know , so what part of this post don’t you like or are you just trolling all my posts as usual and looking stupid again .

16. Dislikes donkey22, Toodles McGinty disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    I feel the same way as you do, plus I wouldn't find Santa's scruffy hair and beard exactly alluring!

As evidenced by some of the comments on this thread, a few people believe that gay people are abnormal. Their focus is on the sex act, not on emotions. Love is not limited to straight men and women. Just as we do, gay people meet someone and fall in love. That love is no different than our love. If they marry or live together, their lives mirror ours. We all have the same wants and needs. In other words, gay people are normal.

If only the dinosaurs would stop conjuring up images of gay sex, perhaps they would see that in all respects we are the same. What we do in the bedroom, or wherever, doesn't make us who we are. There's consensual heterosexual sex that disgusts other heterosexuals, but they are not shunned because of it.

Another thing that really, really, gets my back up, are comments like 'you'll be supporting paedophiles and rapists next'. What kind of people equate homosexuals with criminals who perpetuate these heinous crimes? Their ignorance and bigotry is sickening.

Oh, and in the 60s there were public toilets in Southport that us girls used to avoid. Sick heterosexual men sneaking a peak at us doing our thing.
    So agree.
    The 'Father' Christmas' threw me.
    Also this time of year more than any other one misses the family members no longer with us.

18. Likes donkey22, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post

No.. it’s evidenced by the comments on this thread and society according to ONS that 98.4 people believe that gay people are abnormal, odd , not the norm. The focus IS on the sex act yes as is the definition let’s not get confused or sidetracked here the sex act is what defines gay people and not how lovely they think other men are.
    You say gay people fall in love and get married but can you name or have heard of two gays getting married without ever having sex?,, so it’s the sex act that defines gays yes, if a man married a man without homosexual sex then by definition he would not be a homosexual just probably a bit lost. Can a healthy young man love and marry a man without wanting sex with him .. think on.
    Yes there are some odd heterosexuals I’ll give you that but don’t spoil the dinosaurs for us and as most homosexuals are not rapists or paedophiles people, the vast majority of people have a similar distaste for them and put them in the the same bag to avoid after all you mostly get men paedophiles after young boys, hey don’t be annoyed at me for telling you this don’t kill the messenger but it is what it is and you are wrong .

20. Dislikes Toodles McGinty, salus.populi disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Yea some of them are like that and want people to believe 95% of folk are like them when the ONS say it’s only around 2% , others just want to be argumentative against the normal because they either want to justify a family members lifestyle, be enablers or just troll people. I dare say you are right they will be supporting paedophiles next and calling people turds and wrong for not supporting them in their minority sickness. They cry on about teaching their children better but little do they know they haven’t been brought up properly and bad parenting breeds bad parenting and it shows .
    'Paedophiles' is a contested term. There's also MAPs or Minor Attracted People.

Dr Allyn Walker: Old Dominion University slammed for protecting 'pedophilia activist'

During an online interview, trans professor Allyn Walker asserted that adults sexually attracted to minors were not immoral

Allyn Walker advocated that pedophiles should be provided with child sex dolls to satisfy their sexual urges (ODU)

Following the Allyn Walker controversy, Virginia's Old Dominion University is facing intense backlash and criticism from students, alumni and politicians for not firing the educator. Walker, a 34-year-old transgender assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at ODU, recently drew flak for their shocking comments about pedophiles. During an online interview on November 8, Allyn Walker asserted that adults sexually attracted to minors were not immoral. Rather, they advocated that those individuals should be provided with child sex dolls to satisfy their sexual urges.

"I want to be extremely clear that child sex abuse is never ever OK. But having an attraction to minors doesn’t mean the person having those attractions is doing something wrong," Walker said. Furthermore, Walker had advised against the ostracization of pedophiles in their new book 'Long Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People and their Pursuit of Dignity'.

https://meaww.com/old-dominion-unive...r-allyn-walker

Likes / Dislikes

Nobody accepts paedophiles. No one.

Homosexuality does not equal paedophilia. Children are in far more danger of sexual abuse from heterosexual men. From married heterosexual men, in fact.

No parks are a place for lone children after dusk. But not because of gay men.

I've read some offensive things on here, but gay = child rapist is one of the most offensive.

You vile, vile man.

23. Likes donkey22, Ceam, salus.populi liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Nobody accepts paedophiles. No one.

Homosexuality does not equal paedophilia. Children are in far more danger of sexual abuse from heterosexual men. From married heterosexual men, in fact.

No parks are a place for lone children after dusk. But not because of gay men.

I've read some offensive things on here, but gay = child rapist is one of the most offensive.

You vile, vile man.
    So quote me where I have said all homosexuals are paedophiles then or once again you are trying to suggest I have said something awful when I haven’t or making me out to be bad for speaking something of the truth that you fear and others fear to say in case the likes of you with your twisted agenda try to turn into mis quotes , but I have no fear of the truth I’ll say what I see and I see you , and parks are not places for children after dark precisely because of gay men AND paedophiles any caring parent would tell you that would be their main concern apart from murderers , you must be purposely denying this to yourself, unwise, have never had kids or just thick .
    And Allyn Walker is a misguided twisted wrong un that should have his teaching qualifications stripped from him and should not be let into a class room as an assistant ( only an assistant with his views that the public and his peers slammed him for ) never mind near kids with his sick ideas of sex dolls like children, that’s going nowhere good .

And as for vile vile man, there you go calling people names as a last resort after making it look like they have said something they haven’t, your poor argument for this sickness relies on name calling Mis quotes and some deep rooted passion to promote it and that’s what is vile.

This is what I wrote and what you tried to twist, you need to get your big glasses out and put the big light on and read it properly .

“ most homosexuals are not rapists or paedophiles people, the vast majority of people have a similar distaste for them and put them in the the same bag to avoid after all you mostly get men paedophiles after young boys, hey don’t be annoyed at me for telling you this don’t kill the messenger but it is what it is and you are wrong ”
    Last edited by MICK/GILLY; 24/12/2021 at 04:43 PM.

25. Dislikes donkey22 disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    So quote me where I have said all homosexuals are paedophiles then or once again you are trying to suggest I have said something awful when I haven’t or making me out to be bad for speaking something of the truth that you fear and others fear to say in case the likes of you with your twisted agenda try to turn into mis quotes , but I have no fear of the truth I’ll say what I see and I see you , and parks are not places for children after dark precisely because of gay men AND paedophiles any caring parent would tell you that would be their main concern apart from murderers , you must be purposely denying this to yourself, unwise, have never had kids or just thick .
    And Allyn Walker is a misguided twisted wrong un that should have his teaching qualifications stripped from him and should not be let into a class room as an assistant ( only an assistant with his views that the public and his peers slammed him for ) never mind near kids with his sick ideas of sex dolls like children, that’s going nowhere good .

And as for vile vile man, there you go calling people names as a last resort after making it look like they have said something they haven’t, your poor argument for this sickness relies on name calling Mis quotes and some deep rooted passion to promote it and that’s what is vile.
    There is no 'agenda'. YOU. CAN'T. MAKE. PEOPLE. GAY. You can't make people straight, either.

Why would anyone want anyone to be gay with twisted homophobes like you in the world?

Your last two posts have equated homosexuality with paedophilia.

Statistically, I'd say kids are at far more risk from you than any gay man I know.

Parks are not safe after dark because of predators, not gay men. I'd suggest that if there are men cottaging in the 21st century it's because they are married to women. I'm not sure why predators would look for children in a dark park, but you seem to know more about that than I do.

Your vile homophobia not only belongs in another century, I'm pretty sure your repeated slating of gay men in particular is a hate crime. Not only perpetrated by you, but this site by allowing it.

Great advert for Southport. If the local website lets rampant homophobes spew all the hate speech they like, the town must be real welcoming.

The idea that some poor kid might read this and thinking there is something 'wrong' with them is heart breaking. There's something wrong with some people on here. Obsessed with a sex act between 2 adults that is none of their f*(king business. Or they request from wifey as a birthday treat, more like.

I'd suggest that anyone who is gay, has gay family or loved ones, or simply isn't a homophobic Neanderthal, take your advertising clicks to a site that stops the likes of this idiot, or the Saids on here, as soon as they start.
    Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 24/12/2021 at 05:45 PM.

27. Likes donkey22, Ceam liked this post
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations