UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
1 LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes

Working the system.

So, the waste of space that threw corrosive liquid into the face of his ex - partner had been refused asylum on numerous occasions. This was due to his record of sexual offending and, let's face it, we're not stuck for our own home grown perverts.

Judges, the Home Office and others had, after due consideration, decided that we'd be better off if he wasn't in Britain.
    That should have been game over but no! Waiting in the wings was a money grabbing lawyer who advised chummy that he wanted, earnestly, to become a Christian thus rendering him, quite by chance I'm sure, to persecution.

All that was needed now was a bent or - gullible god botherer and - they managed to find one.
    They didn't have to look to hard to be fair as they had a Reverend on speed dial - chummy was the sixth convert he'd baptised. Quite coincidentally - again, I'm sure, the others just happened to be failed asylum seekers too.

I eagerly await the lame justification, which must surely follow, for the actions of the lawyer and reverend.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    It does upend that "majority are genuine refugees" line we hear so often.

People wonder why we spend so much on our broken system it's these dead beats gaming the system with repeated applications enabled by people who don't care about genuine refugees.

I heard he had to be chaperoned into church to protect parishioners from the sex offender.

Why does the church get involved with these people?

Good luck with those who think they can send these people back with returns agreement.

Likes / Dislikes
    No it doesn't

One, or even a few , do not "upend" the argument that the majority are genuine refugees.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherman View Post
    No it doesn't

One, or even a few , do not "upend" the argument that the majority are genuine refugees.
    Well if you believe that they are then you're just as gullible as the reverend.
    All - yes all of these 'genuine refugees' have passed through at least one safe country. The majority are economic migrants and - guess what - I don't blame them.

I've no beef with genuinely persecuted people seeking sanctuary but why us?
    We have an education system full to bursting, a health and care service swamped by elderly patients, affordable housing as rare as hen's teeth so yeah why not let them all in because that's bound to make things better.

6. Likes The PNP, local liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    So weird.
    Immigrants using a Colonial tool.
    I thought they hated it.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gazaprop View Post
    So, the waste of space that threw corrosive liquid into the face of his ex - partner had been refused asylum on numerous occasions. This was due to his record of sexual offending and, let's face it, we're not stuck for our own home grown perverts.

Judges, the Home Office and others had, after due consideration, decided that we'd be better off if he wasn't in Britain.
    That should have been game over but no! Waiting in the wings was a money grabbing lawyer who advised chummy that he wanted, earnestly, to become a Christian thus rendering him, quite by chance I'm sure, to persecution.

All that was needed now was a bent or - gullible god botherer and - they managed to find one.
    They didn't have to look to hard to be fair as they had a Reverend on speed dial - chummy was the sixth convert he'd baptised. Quite coincidentally - again, I'm sure, the others just happened to be failed asylum seekers too.

I eagerly await the lame justification, which must surely follow, for the actions of the lawyer and reverend.
    They don't need lawyers, they are told all about how to work the system before they even arrive here. They know where to go for help, they demand housing and benefits, screaming into the faces of those volunteers decent enough to want to give up their time for no payment.

So many middle eastern young men converting to Christianity as soon as they step onto our shores. Quite remarkable...

Of course they are told to convert immediately. Gullible clergy actually believing immigrants cannot possibly return to a Muslim country or they'll be killed for their Christian beliefs. Do me a favour. I'm sure they feel they have a duty of care, but what about their duty of care to the wider community? Sex offenders and all manner of criminals given sanctuary by the church? What, did they say they were 'sorry'? Bull.

Our own homeless taking second place too. Services are overwhelmed. The system is broken beyond repair. It doesn't matter who the next government is, unless the entire system is changed our inner city services will buckle under the weight of immigration. There just aren't the resources to properly process asylum seekers. To investigate who needs help and who is here because they are criminals in their homeland, economic migrants etc. Even those we do weed out are given leave to stay just to get them out of the system and onto our streets so it's no longer the immigration service's problem. Or they just disappear.

Just as an aside, I happened upon a TV show called 'Hunted'. Not our usual viewing, it was just on. Stayed with it for 20 minutes or so, and we both remarked that the 'hunters' could pin somebody down in 10 minutes straight, yet the POS with half a face that Gaza is referring to managed to evade the police for some time.

Yes, I know it's a silly TV show and real life isn't like that, the police don't have the resources and all that. I just found it remarkable.
    Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 28/03/2024 at 11:16 AM.

9. Likes Hamble, gazaprop, Styx, local liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It's about time we got these frankly thick "do-gooders" out of the way by charging them with aiding and abetting a criminal act, our Courts clog, our immigration system clogs and all the while we taxpayers fund those who support our illegal entrants to game the system.

Roll on Rwanda or anywhere else and realise how much the repeated delays are costing us and genuine refugees.

Returning the boat entrants to French beaches is something we just need to get on with and take the opprobrium.

Drop front troop carriers or landing craft seem ideal.

Is it any wonder people at the bottom of society are protesting, I don't blame them.

Our current government are weak and the Labour possible replacement bamboozle the gullible with talk of chasing the gangs and returns agreements, all lies they know full well they will never get agreements with the majority of countries and does anyone believe our Police will be chasing gangs across Europe.

11. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Thick they are not.

They are using the system of law we created to advise their clients how to optimise their situation.

If you are not happy with the laws, press to have them changed.

Rwanda is a sideshow to placate the rednecks. It solves nothing/very little and is inordinately expensive.

As for chasing the gangmasters across Europe, much harder now we don't have joined-up arrangements with other European police forces.

13. Likes Alikado liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Rwanda is only expensive because the so-called do-gooders particularly in the Lords have "gamed the system" to delay the implementation of the legislation.

The planes should have taken off £millions ago.

Every time they delay we tax-payers get a bigger bill.

Every time the Church prostitutes itself with sex abusers and their ilk we and women get the bill.

Every time a lawyer tells the Courts his small boat clients don't like water or the wifi or two to a bedroom, we get the bill.

Every woman that scuttles home frightened after yet another person who doesn't respect either women or our culture frightens/ attacks her is a social cost to us all.

Every chancer that tips up thousands for a dodgy entrance ends up here taking away resources from the most needy in our society.

As usual we are paying for a useless EU and France propping up their failed frontex system, thank goodness we weren't stupid enough to believe the remoaner dopes otherwise we would be getting a share of their border failures shipped in.

15. Likes gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    As usual we are paying for a useless EU and France propping up their failed frontex system, thank goodness we weren't stupid enough to believe the remoaner dopes otherwise we would be getting a share of their border failures shipped in.
    We're seeing vastly more of these migrant types arrive now, than we ever did when in the good old EU - kinda makes you think!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    I find myself in the frankly bizarre position of agreeing with both Ben and Local in this thread.

The system is screwed. It's crumbling. It hasn't been fit for purpose several hundred thousand immigrants back.

Various churches, I assume so eager to add to their dwindling congregations, are taking in obvious criminals. They shouldn't, whether it's C of E, a mosque, a Catholic church, whoever. Religion and law should not mix. Immigrants should be repatriated the second they are found guilty of a crime. Any crime. No appeal, no bringing in family members. None of it.

Those that are truly in need are being failed. Those that are granted asylum because of the simple weight of the system are not the future doctors and engineers. They are few and far between. And are generally those who come here as kids. Not those who stand around all day outside the more 'exotic' corner shops and 'Turkish' barbers, waiting for border control to turn up. The system fails daily.

We can give asylum to those in need, but we don't have the resources to sort those from the criminals and chancers. We have to find a way of stopping the small boats before they leave France, before lives are lost. Even those coming here illegally shouldn't lose their lives in the Channel. Nobody deserves that. There has to be a better way.

But Rwanda, for me, is a non-starter. It's a dog-whistle to the hard right. We can't send every illegal immigrant there. It's a huge drain on the tax payer as it is. And the only people that have gone there are Tory politicians. But they keep coming back again...

There has to be a better way. I don't know what it is, but we need to figure it out.

18. Likes shippy liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    I find myself in the frankly bizarre position of agreeing with both Ben and Local in this thread.

The system is screwed. It's crumbling. It hasn't been fit for purpose several hundred thousand immigrants back.

Various churches, I assume so eager to add to their dwindling congregations, are taking in obvious criminals. They shouldn't, whether it's C of E, a mosque, a Catholic church, whoever. Religion and law should not mix. Immigrants should be repatriated the second they are found guilty of a crime. Any crime. No appeal, no bringing in family members. None of it.

Those that are truly in need are being failed. Those that are granted asylum because of the simple weight of the system are not the future doctors and engineers. They are few and far between. And are generally those who come here as kids. Not those who stand around all day outside the more 'exotic' corner shops and 'Turkish' barbers, waiting for border control to turn up. The system fails daily.

We can give asylum to those in need, but we don't have the resources to sort those from the criminals and chancers. We have to find a way of stopping the small boats before they leave France, before lives are lost. Even those coming here illegally shouldn't lose their lives in the Channel. Nobody deserves that. There has to be a better way.

But Rwanda, for me, is a non-starter. It's a dog-whistle to the hard right. We can't send every illegal immigrant there. It's a huge drain on the tax payer as it is. And the only people that have gone there are Tory politicians. But they keep coming back again...

There has to be a better way. I don't know what it is, but we need to figure it out.
    There is a better way, rewrite and simplify the laws then there will not be any ambiguity or loopholes. One application within 5 days of entering the country, 1 appeal if turned down with no new grounds etc permitted, unsuccessful applicants immediately held in secure accommodation prior to removal, no further application if they return to UK in future.

20. Likes Toodles McGinty, gazaprop liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    There is a better way, rewrite and simplify the laws then there will not be any ambiguity or loopholes. One application within 5 days of entering the country, 1 appeal if turned down with no new grounds etc permitted, unsuccessful applicants immediately held in secure accommodation prior to removal, no further application if they return to UK in future.

The immigrants coming into the country are here by virtue of the government. If you want proof - consider the last World war. If foreign people could so easily enter the UK during war time there would have been no need for bombs - the Germans would have just walked in and taken over.

Everyone entering or leaving the UK by air is logged. Everyone entering or leaving by boat is logged. There are agencies in the UK who hold these records. No-one on the Kent coast has witnessed any so called illegal boats - crossing the Channel is like crossing the M6 on a bike.

There are no illegals - they are being brought in by air.

All the hoo-hah by the government is just that! Their solution to a fantasy is just to get more votes. The UK is full! No more immigrants would get far more votes than anything else. The UK is short of army personnel - put them all on conscription immediately.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    We're seeing vastly more of these migrant types arrive now, than we ever did when in the good old EU - kinda makes you think!

The children of British women who joined the ISIS terror group are being returned to the UK and put up for adoption, it has emerged.
    "At least twenty children are said to have been repatriated in UK from detention camps in Syria. Those that have been repatriated are understood to be mainly orphans of unaccompanied minors.
    Among them were two siblings whose British mother is believed to have been killed in northeastern Syria in 2019. Their father, who is not British, is understood to have been captured and is currently in a detention camp for foreign fighters, The Sunday Times reports.

23. Likes The PNP liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    The immigrants coming into the country are here by virtue of the government. If you want proof - consider the last World war. If foreign people could so easily enter the UK during war time there would have been no need for bombs - the Germans would have just walked in and taken over.

Everyone entering or leaving the UK by air is logged. Everyone entering or leaving by boat is logged. There are agencies in the UK who hold these records. No-one on the Kent coast has witnessed any so called illegal boats - crossing the Channel is like crossing the M6 on a bike.

There are no illegals - they are being brought in by air.

All the hoo-hah by the government is just that! Their solution to a fantasy is just to get more votes. The UK is full! No more immigrants would get far more votes than anything else. The UK is short of army personnel - put them all on conscription immediately.

Yep, that's all fine and logical.

Well deserving of a Rodney, perhaps even a gold one

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations