UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    Conditions at the time I challenged Stu would have to be simulated, or there's no point in doing it. Which means you can't park on London St in a disable bay or somewhere else nearby using that Blue Badge of yours. Other than that, I'm happy to give it a go, but not for cash....Coffee and cake each on Chapel St and the loser pays.
    Ha ha so now I can’t park even in a disabled bay but at the time of stu there was parking all along Houghton st before cycle lanes killed them and the shops. Were there no disabled or normal parking bays outside the Houghton pub in those days?? So why can’t I park where there WAS free parking or pay and display and where is the nearest places that you think I can park? Ha ha go on show yourself up further and tell us.
    Ok So i SUDDENLY can’t park using my blue badge on Houghton st disabled bays where there once was NO restrictions parking outside the edge and the office or the disabled bays on London st outside the Houghton pub.
    So your whole angle depends on me being able to park because you know that I will arrive there first and now you are dreaming up ways to limit my parking or access because you know I can’t park too far away because you know I can’t walk that far … rather like a normal motorist or normal disabled person people don’t want to walk too far to shop ( and that’s why the bike lanes are killing the shopping and businesses on Houghton st ).
    But this is a Normal shopping trip with a ( for want of a better word ) normal cyclist and a normal motorist doing what normal cyclists and normal motorists would do.

You are starting to want to call it off or frustrate the oppositions chances of parking scratting at every straw coming up with stuff to limit my chances parking or getting to the end destination first.

When when you arrive at river island I am sat there with my car legally parked free nearby where there has always been parking spaces while I am dry under my umbrella ( if it’s raining ) and not out of breath (no more than usual) and it dawns on you the massive advantage I have thats going to make this easy for the motorist that’s not only fair but blatantly obvious you are going to kick yourself .

Ps my car, trainers and trousers are new and I didn’t have them a couple of years ago when you challenged stu is it alright to wear them . Or do I have to walk in bare feet over dog shite and broken glass now.

Not very confident are you.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK/GILLY View Post
    Ha ha so now I can’t park even in a disabled bay but at the time of stu there was parking all along Houghton st before cycle lanes killed them and the shops. Were there no disabled or normal parking bays outside the Houghton pub in those days?? So why can’t I park where there WAS free parking or pay and display and where is the nearest places that you think I can park? Ha ha go on show yourself up further and tell us.
    Ok So i SUDDENLY can’t park using my blue badge on Houghton st disabled bays where there once was NO restrictions parking outside the edge and the office or the disabled bays on London st outside the Houghton pub.
    So your whole angle depends on me being able to park because you know that I will arrive there first and now you are dreaming up ways to limit my parking or access because you know I can’t park too far away because you know I can’t walk that far … rather like a normal motorist or normal disabled person people don’t want to walk too far to shop ( and that’s why the bike lanes are killing the shopping and businesses on Houghton st ).
    But this is a Normal shopping trip with a ( for want of a better word ) normal cyclist and a normal motorist doing what normal cyclists and normal motorists would do.

You are starting to want to call it off or frustrate the oppositions chances of parking scratting at every straw coming up with stuff to limit my chances parking or getting to the end destination first.

When when you arrive at river island I am sat there with my car legally parked free nearby where there has always been parking spaces while I am dry under my umbrella ( if it’s raining ) and not out of breath (no more than usual) and it dawns on you the massive advantage I have thats going to make this easy for the motorist that’s not only fair but blatantly obvious you are going to kick yourself .

Ps my car, trainers and trousers are new and I didn’t have them a couple of years ago when you challenged stu is it alright to wear them . Or do I have to walk in bare feet over dog shite and broken glass now.

Not very confident are you.
    The average shopper can't park in disabled bay. There was no free parking anywhere near and still isn't. There weren't so many spaces on Hoghton St P & D either, at least not within a quick walk to Chapel St. And the dozen or so nearest, would usually be occupied.

Of course, a person could always circle around the block several times, until one came free, or better still nip into the NCP on London St. Either way, I'd almost certainly have got my svelte a$$ to River Island first....Which was the whole point of my original post to Stu, namely that a bike would often be quicker door-to-door.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes

Exclamation

Outside the office there is disabled parking that used to be pay and display and the machine is still there covered up on Google maps and the pay and display on Houghton st is now Disabled parking. The average shopper could always park there. It’s wrong that you think disabled people are not average motorists although average motorists could easily park on Houghton st and London st pay and display before cycle lanes killed pay and display and the local businesses.
    I wonder has stu got a disabled badge and if so would it be similar to me parking in a once pay and display or now disabled bay.

Your whole hope depends on me not being able to park and make it to the finish first, you have been wrecking your head thinking about not allowing use of a blue badge that normal shoppers can use then and now or hoping that any legitimate nearby places to park will be occupied thinking you have thought of everything but you haven’t, and you probably won’t until it’s too late.
    I am not surprised that you won’t bet for charity or suddenly declare it’s unfair for me to park in a nearby disabled bay.
    I will only be doing what any motorist would do in this situation and I will only park using my blue badge in disabled bays or use parking pay and display that has always been there.
    Still think you will win with the massive advantage that motorists have over cyclists ???
    Keep thinking it might even dawn on you .

Disable people are not average normal people now eh, the stupot I met may have a blue badge tho, he stopped posting for a while and then this Stuartli appeared ?? Is this new stu the same guy or another of your many personas PNP.

Anyway maybe you will win on Saturday eh ha ha.

Likes / Dislikes
    Outside the office there is disabled parking that used to be pay and display and the machine is still there covered up on Google maps and the pay and display on Houghton st is now Disabled parking. The average shopper could always park there. It’s wrong that you think disabled people are not average motorists although average motorists could easily park on Houghton st and London st pay and display before cycle lanes killed pay and display and the local businesses.
    I wonder has stu got a disabled badge and if so would it be similar to me parking in a once pay and display or now disabled bay.

Your whole hope depends on me not being able to park and make it to the finish first, you have been wrecking your head thinking about not allowing use of a blue badge that normal shoppers can use then and now or hoping that any legitimate nearby places to park will be occupied thinking you have thought of everything but you haven’t, and you probably won’t until it’s too late.
    I am not surprised that you won’t bet for charity or suddenly declare it’s unfair for me to park in a nearby disabled bay.
    I will only be doing what any motorist would do in this situation and I will only park using my blue badge in disabled bays or use parking pay and display that has always been there.
    Still think you will win with the massive advantage that motorists have over cyclists ???
    Keep thinking it might even dawn on you .

Disable people are not average normal people now eh, the stupot I met may have a blue badge tho, he stopped posting for a while and then this Stuartli appeared ?? Is this new stu the same guy or another of your many personas PNP.

Anyway maybe you will win on Saturday eh ha ha.
    Disabled drivers are not 'the average shopper', they are a special case. At least they were last time I looked - or they wouldn't have those special rights, now would they?

Average shopper might have just happened upon a free space, on London St/Hoghton St back in the day. Though it's more likely they would have had to drive up and down, till a space came up.

Motorists have a massive disadvantage when they approach their destination, and that's finding somewhere to leave the car. Then unless they're very lucky, it's a case of walking some distance to the place they want to visit. Not only that, they must also carry (50bags of shopping?) by hand all the way back to the parking space. Better they take a sack-truck along in the boot, lol!

N.B. It's not my place to give away info on other poster/s, so I'll let Stuartli answer that one for himself.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    If he had a badge in the day ( if it’s the same guy as stupot ) he could have parked anywhere.
    If you think motorists have got a disadvantage then you haven’t twigged it yet how I can get there first and legally park, but yea the parking outside the office on Houghton st has always been there pay and display but now it’s blue badge and as pay and display I could use my badge so why not now.
    This is just you trying to frustrate any chance of me getting there before you but as a motorist I will easily get there before you AND park legally because you think there will be no parking nearby.
    I will do these two things easily because I as a motorist have a massive advantage.
    A fair advantage, an advantage within the rules that stupot OR Stuartli has or had, today or yesteryear or forevermore as a motorist and parking … so it will be within YOUR RULES that you make up as you go along .
    It’s a bit obvious I am surprised you haven’t twigged it or started crying about it but even so it’s a fair massive 50 bags of shopping advantage that applies to ANY motorist . Ho ho.

Likes / Dislikes
    If he had a badge in the day ( if it’s the same guy as stupot ) he could have parked anywhere.
    If you think motorists have got a disadvantage then you haven’t twigged it yet how I can get there first and legally park, but yea the parking outside the office on Houghton st has always been there pay and display but now it’s blue badge and as pay and display I could use my badge so why not now.
    This is just you trying to frustrate any chance of me getting there before you but as a motorist I will easily get there before you AND park legally because you think there will be no parking nearby.
    I will do these two things easily because I as a motorist have a massive advantage.
    A fair advantage, an advantage within the rules that stupot OR Stuartli has or had, today or yesteryear or forevermore as a motorist and parking … so it will be within YOUR RULES that you make up as you go along .
    It’s a bit obvious I am surprised you haven’t twigged it or started crying about it but even so it’s a fair massive 50 bags of shopping advantage that applies to ANY motorist . Ho ho.
    Big difference is, unlike the motorist, I don't have to carry my shopping anywhere by hand. Because I can legally park the bike at the entrance to any store and load it then and there, right on the spot.

Which pays off even more, when I go browse/shop at several stores dotted around town. No tiresome walking from one place to the next, lumbered down with my purchases. Just hop straight back on the bike and roll from A to B to C to D, etc.

Try doing that in a car....Even with a Blue Badge, driving between scattered shops and finding a space that close to each and every one on your itinerary, would be quite a mission!
    Last edited by The PNP; 07/04/2024 at 08:37 PM.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    But when you make up rules saying that I can’t park on Houghton st or London st because they are now disabled only but when you challenged stu they were pay and display so I could have parked there then so why not now.
    Because you are getting scared now ..you know you will lose .

But what you can carry is minimal when I can carry many times more than I am likely to if I was to shop in town which I don’t.
    I can park almost anywhere in town free and still get to town and be outside river island long before you and once you buy one thing and put it on your bike and go inside another shop your saddlebags and bike are easily stolen in minutes from as my car locks tight and you can’t even see in the boot for the boot cover.
    It’s no mission at all with a badge it’s free and easy parking all day mostly anywhere in the Uk, motorway tolls and tunnel tolls/bridges are free and so is the beach ( not that I would be going on the beach in my brand new top car ).
    I think you are living in a backward bicycle world of simple people. You are challenging a motorist to a race to town thinking you will win and making poor ill thought out rules that you are making as you go along getting more scared that you will lose up as above.
    But it doesn't matter because when you are carrying your 50” dolly tub home in the rain getting soaked while saying to yourself “he knew he would beat me with his massive advantage of a local ( or any ) motorist, I should have listened as now I look a bigger fool than I did before “ .

You said
    “Try doing that in a car....Even with a Blue Badge, driving between scattered shops and finding a space that close to each and every one on your itinerary, would be quite a mission! “

Easy I and anyone else can do this in any town at any time using the same technique that I will use on Saturday to EASILY beat you .. that hasn’t occurred to you yet .
    And I don’t have to drive to scattered shops lumping shopping from one shop to another ASDA usually bring it through my back gates and put it on the kitchen table for me . Like I said I haven’t walked down chapel st for 5 yrs and there are no shops that I am missing out on, if I wanted I could get to most the top end from Houghton st or the bottom end from Eastbank st new disabled parking or even tulketh st if I wanted to be seen drinking dishwater Costa coffee.
    But I am happy as I am with a great advantage over you as a motorist especially on Saturday …as you will see, I am ok for coffee and cake thanks when I win and I will let you off the charity bet so you can buy another piece of rope to keep your pants up with .

Likes / Dislikes
    Don't forget, the challenge is door-to-door. Which includes the time taken to legally park and lock the bike or car being used.

It was from Norwood Ave lights on Roe Lane, to being being first to arrive at the front entrance of River Island, on Chapel St.....Btw, I'm still open to the challenge and will beat anyone in a car over that course. Point being, that a bike is often the quickest and most practical way, to go from A to B for short trips.
    You want a challenge, how about something which actually counts not some half a££ed trip to Chapel St, before I retired I lived in Hesketh Bank and worked in Leyland, travelling 6 days a week all year round, now get your bike out.

Most shopping trips are for the weekly shop or similar, head for any of the local supermarkets fill 2/3 or probably more bags of shopping, there is no way I and probably most others are going to load that lot onto a bloody pushbike and wobble home, in all weathers, please don’t babble on about weather proof clothing or panniers, I for one am not getting dressed up like Nanook of the North, load up the bike with saddle bags like a donkey just for a simple trip to the shops.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    You want a challenge, how about something which actually counts not some half a££ed trip to Chapel St, before I retired I lived in Hesketh Bank and worked in Leyland, travelling 6 days a week all year round, now get your bike out.

Most shopping trips are for the weekly shop or similar, head for any of the local supermarkets fill 2/3 or probably more bags of shopping, there is no way I and probably most others are going to load that lot onto a bloody pushbike and wobble home, in all weathers, please don’t babble on about weather proof clothing or panniers, I for one am not getting dressed up like Nanook of the North, load up the bike with saddle bags like a donkey just for a simple trip to the shops.
    A few years ago I had an electric bike a great big one, it was fun to ride with my young son as I wasn’t fit to pedal much. One day I took it about one mile to Aldi and filled up the great big saddle bags and rode it home and thought Christ thank gosh it’s electric as even so it was murder and no fun at all, some things in life you only do once .
    I wonder if anyone twigs on how I will beat him on Saturday with ease (apart from being in a car) , it’s comically easy when you twig it. When we were kids we used to try and beat cars to the next lamp post on our bicycles, most people grow out of that around 10 yrs old, but this one here wants to race a car to town phh.

Likes / Dislikes

He'll suggest you buy a cargo bike like he did to me when we had a similar exchange of messages about using a car for shopping. I've long given up entering any conversation on this subject as it hurts banging you head against a brick wall!

12. Likes silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    He'll suggest you buy a cargo bike like he did to me when we had a similar exchange of messages about using a car for shopping. I've long given up entering any conversation on this subject as it hurts banging you head against a brick wall!
    Nothing wrong with cargo bikes, one of which I passed on Eastbourne Rd some weeks ago. Lady riding, with kids in the front of it. Yes, they will be a little heavier to pedal than a regular bike, but no real issues on flat terrain like we have here. For those who feel they 'don't have the legs', there are even 'leccy versions to be had.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes

H Bank to Leyland's, not beyond the range of a person of normal fitness, why I could do that ride myself quite easily. Though the roads between at peak times, are not by any means the safest place to be on a bike, so in those circumstances I'd drive too.

For me and many others, a simple trip to the shops in town centre doesn't involve filling two full panniers. More often than not, the main purpose is to pick up something specific, which probably won't even be heavy or bulky. Though, I may well take the opportunity to top-up my half-empty panniers with a nice fresh loaf etc, on the way back. Have to say, when I see folk getting back in their cars in town, few of them are carrying much either.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    But when you make up rules saying that I can’t park on Houghton st or London st because they are now disabled only but when you challenged stu they were pay and display so I could have parked there then so why not now.
    Because you are getting scared now ..you know you will lose .

But what you can carry is minimal when I can carry many times more than I am likely to if I was to shop in town which I don’t.
    I can park almost anywhere in town free and still get to town and be outside river island long before you and once you buy one thing and put it on your bike and go inside another shop your saddlebags and bike are easily stolen in minutes from as my car locks tight and you can’t even see in the boot for the boot cover.
    It’s no mission at all with a badge it’s free and easy parking all day mostly anywhere in the Uk, motorway tolls and tunnel tolls/bridges are free and so is the beach ( not that I would be going on the beach in my brand new top car ).
    I think you are living in a backward bicycle world of simple people. You are challenging a motorist to a race to town thinking you will win and making poor ill thought out rules that you are making as you go along getting more scared that you will lose up as above.
    But it doesn't matter because when you are carrying your 50” dolly tub home in the rain getting soaked while saying to yourself “he knew he would beat me with his massive advantage of a local ( or any ) motorist, I should have listened as now I look a bigger fool than I did before “ .

You said
    “Try doing that in a car....Even with a Blue Badge, driving between scattered shops and finding a space that close to each and every one on your itinerary, would be quite a mission! “

Easy I and anyone else can do this in any town at any time using the same technique that I will use on Saturday to EASILY beat you .. that hasn’t occurred to you yet .
    And I don’t have to drive to scattered shops lumping shopping from one shop to another ASDA usually bring it through my back gates and put it on the kitchen table for me . Like I said I haven’t walked down chapel st for 5 yrs and there are no shops that I am missing out on, if I wanted I could get to most the top end from Houghton st or the bottom end from Eastbank st new disabled parking or even tulketh st if I wanted to be seen drinking dishwater Costa coffee.
    But I am happy as I am with a great advantage over you as a motorist especially on Saturday …as you will see, I am ok for coffee and cake thanks when I win and I will let you off the charity bet so you can buy another piece of rope to keep your pants up with .
    If so, let's make it a more realistic scenario, by simulating a visit I made to town....

First stop, the Halifax on London St to get a mini-statement. Then into Rymans on Tulketh St, for a pack of multi-coloured card, being my main reason for going. Followed by a hot pie and fresh loaf from Waterfields on London St. Eating the pie on the corner, whilst I counted bikes using Hoghton St and London St's bike-lanes. Then calling into Sainsbury's on the way back, for fresh meat and milk.....For this challenge, no need to enter any of the shops or buy anything, just make it to the entrance of each one in turn in that order - hows about it?

Btw, lockable panniers are available, as are clip-on panniers that can be used as shopping-bags and taken into a shop with you. Bike alarms and trackers are available also, though I wouldn't recommend using an expensive bike for nipping into town, just in case.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    H Bank to Leyland's, not beyond the range of a person of normal fitness, why I could do that ride myself quite easily. Though the roads between at peak times, are not by any means the safest place to be on a bike, so in those circumstances I'd drive too.

For me and many others, a simple trip to the shops in town centre doesn't involve filling two full panniers. More often than not, the main purpose is to pick up something specific, which probably won't even be heavy or bulky. Though, I may well take the opportunity to top-up my half-empty panniers with a nice fresh loaf etc, on the way back. Have to say, when I see folk getting back in their cars in town, few of them are carrying much either.
    I’ve worked in Leyland on two different times in very different jobs, first job was shift work obviously travelling at mainly off peak times, but just try the Cocker Bar road at 5.30 am in mid winter, no traffic problems, but neither easy nor pleasant on a push bike.

Much later in a different occupation finished up in Leyland again, for much of that time I needed the car (company car) for the job, public transport or bike wasn’t considered at all.

Personally the number of times I go into the town centre would make a bike an expensive waste of time and money.

You will never understand that many people have different priorities and needs when it comes to transport, your constant babbling on about bikes and your anti motorists comments simply annoys many, fortunately your slanted and utterly biased thoughts carry zero weight or even credibility.

17. Likes Stuartli liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I’ve worked in Leyland on two different times in very different jobs, first job was shift work obviously travelling at mainly off peak times, but just try the Cocker Bar road at 5.30 am in mid winter, no traffic problems, but neither easy nor pleasant on a push bike.

Much later in a different occupation finished up in Leyland again, for much of that time I needed the car (company car) for the job, public transport or bike wasn’t considered at all.

Personally the number of times I go into the town centre would make a bike an expensive waste of time and money.

You will never understand that many people have different priorities and needs when it comes to transport, your constant babbling on about bikes and your anti motorists comments simply annoys many, fortunately your slanted and utterly biased thoughts carry zero weight or even credibility.

You are missing the blindingly obvious PNP doesn't (understandably) have anyone else to think about on his shopping or other trips.

And he clearly doesn't give a toss about his neighbours or the planet.

19. Likes Stuartli, silver fox liked this post
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations