UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1 ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    That is because Hamas are Terrorists.
    The founders of Israel were also terrorists.

2. Likes The PNP liked this post

3. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Not confirmed this yet, but I'm reading that a group called 'The Muslim Vote' has sent Starmer a list of '18 demands' for their vote in the next election.

Demands. From a religious group ranting about a war 1000s of miles away. Our local councils now taken with Islamist shouts instead of 'what do we do about potholes'.

Now I'm not certain how big this organisation is, or if it's even true. But what I read is:

1. Apologise for your comments greenlighting a genocide and for not backing the ceasefire in Oct/Nov 2023.
    2. Sanctions on companies operating in occup. territories. Sanctions on settlers.
    3. Recognise Palestine state
    4. Travel ban on all Israeli politicians that prosecuted this war and support illegal occupation.
    5. End military ties with Israel.
    6. Issue guidance that Muslims are allowed to pray at school.
    7. Implement findings of people's review of prevent - not shawcross
    8. Remove "extremism" definition gove introduced.
    9. Commit to full implementation of Royal charter re media regulation.
    10. Adopt APPG definition of Islamophobia.
    11. Commit to review of public sector equality duty.
    12. Increase council and public health funding for the 10% most deprived areas in the country to finally address systemic and chronic health inequities as detailed in the Marmot Review and revisited by the Health Foundation 10 year later.
    13. Deliver alternative student finance.
    14. Ensure sharia compliant pensions are available at every workplace. So the 1/3 of Muslims without a pension get one.
    15. Ensure insurance quotes don't cost more for someone called "Muhammad"
    16. Commit 7% of the LGPS/ public sector pensions to ethical and Islamic funds.
    17. Oppose BDS bill. Kick it out of law.
    18. Remove the archaic “spiritual influence” offence from statute

'Sharia compliant pensions'?

I know this post is about to get big red lines through it, but before it does, I'd like to say this:

5. Likes Hamble, silver fox, local, Lamparilla liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    I'm no student of the subject, but right from the start UK politicians were/still are, subject to influence from the Zionist camp. It stands to reason, that a party who supported the notion, would get Zionist votes and vice-versa. Otherwise, why when we'd just fought a major war in Europe to free millions of people from hostile occupation forces, would our Govt not oppose occupation of Palestine/forced displacement of an indigenous population?
    Suggest you do read up a bit, the partioning of the Palestine Administered under a British Mandate, was to give independence to a number of territories and get us out of a position we didn’t want, the area was populated by a mix of peoples, the Jewish population being very much part of that population, The aim was to grant a small area to Jewish control with the majority of the territory granted to the Arab population.

Even at that Israel was sold short on the original proposals, the Arab nations wanted control of both banks of the Jordan River and the coastal strip, thereby restricting Israel to a land locked country with no access to the main water course in the area.

The eventual settlement with the Gaza Strip under Egyptian control and the West Bank under Jordanian control, yes a ship landed a number of Jewish immigrants tired of the constant delays, plus of course the first action from the combined Arab nations was to invade Israel and attempt to destroy the fledging state immediately.

Even now there are still those whose only aim is the destruction of Israel, is it any surprise when Israel fights back? Along with I hope the majority, I want to see an end to this war and some semblance of peace returned to the area, but forget the concept that the Jewish people have stolen the territory from the poor downtrodden indigenous population, the Jewish people have as much right to be there as anyone else.

7. Likes Toodles McGinty, Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    The founders of Israel were also terrorists.
    You have to explain that statement.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    Not confirmed this yet, but I'm reading that a group called 'The Muslim Vote' has sent Starmer a list of '18 demands' for their vote in the next election.

Demands. From a religious group ranting about a war 1000s of miles away. Our local councils now taken with Islamist shouts instead of 'what do we do about potholes'.

Now I'm not certain how big this organisation is, or if it's even true. But what I read is:

1. Apologise for your comments greenlighting a genocide and for not backing the ceasefire in Oct/Nov 2023.
    2. Sanctions on companies operating in occup. territories. Sanctions on settlers.
    4. Travel ban on all Israeli politicians that prosecuted this war and support illegal occupation.
    12. Increase council and public health funding for the 10% most deprived areas in the country to finally address systemic and chronic health inequities as detailed in the Marmot Review and revisited by the Health Foundation 10 year later.
    14. Ensure sharia compliant pensions are available at every workplace. So the 1/3 of Muslims without a pension get one.

I know this post is about to get big red lines through it, but before it does, I'd like to say this:
    Sounds like a bunch of candidates for deportation if possible, a big NO to any damn thing Sharia compliant, they really can get stuffed, I hope this group are told very quickly to stuff their demands where the sun don’t shine.

10. Likes Toodles McGinty, Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Suggest you do read up a bit, the partioning of the Palestine Administered under a British Mandate, was to give independence to a number of territories and get us out of a position we didn’t want, the area was populated by a mix of peoples, the Jewish population being very much part of that population, The aim was to grant a small area to Jewish control with the majority of the territory granted to the Arab population.

Even at that Israel was sold short on the original proposals, the Arab nations wanted control of both banks of the Jordan River and the coastal strip, thereby restricting Israel to a land locked country with no access to the main water course in the area.

The eventual settlement with the Gaza Strip under Egyptian control and the West Bank under Jordanian control, yes a ship landed a number of Jewish immigrants tired of the constant delays, plus of course the first action from the combined Arab nations was to invade Israel and attempt to destroy the fledging state immediately.

Even now there are still those whose only aim is the destruction of Israel, is it any surprise when Israel fights back? Along with I hope the majority, I want to see an end to this war and some semblance of peace returned to the area, but forget the concept that the Jewish people have stolen the territory from the poor downtrodden indigenous population, the Jewish people have as much right to be there as anyone else.
    Bit of an understatement, that 'a ship landed a number of Jewish immigrants'.....Numbers swelled from the 20,000 Jewish types previously living there, to the several million of today!

But it's not just weight of numbers that represent an obvious and deliberate occupation. It's the way an entire State was summarily imposed on the area, clearly contrary to the wishes of the existing population. Not to mention forced removal of much of that population, amounting to nothing short of ethnic cleansing.

Like I said earlier,. How can the Western powers, who championed and fought for the liberation of occupied territories across Europe in WW2. Have such double-standards, to then just turn around and sanction/support the sort of thing they fought so hard to end?
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    Bit of an understatement, that 'a ship landed a number of Jewish immigrants'.....Numbers swelled from the 20,000 Jewish types previously living there, to the several million of today!

But it's not just weight of numbers that represent an obvious and deliberate occupation. It's the way an entire State was summarily imposed on the area, clearly contrary to the wishes of the existing population. Not to mention forced removal of much of that population, amounting to nothing short of ethnic cleansing.

Like I said earlier,. How can the Western powers, who championed and fought for the liberation of occupied territories across Europe in WW2. Have such double-standards, to then just turn around and sanction/support the sort of thing they fought so hard to end?
    Load of absolute rubbish, if Israel had been left in peace from the outset, maybe, just maybe that part of the world would be very different, the population has grown over time, shock, surprise :rolleyes, you talk of a war to end an occupation of Europe, don’t forget while you’re at that many people suffered and died due to that war one group were especially singled out for extermination, do you not think that they were entitled to place of safety, a place to call their own?

They Jewish people did not invade and occupy someone else’s territory, they didn’t set up extermination camps, to commit genocide on an industrial standard, while you’re at it check out the assorted terror attacks around the world, the vast majority stem from extreme Islamist’s desire to take over by any means, Hamas backed by Iran are very much part of that.

PS where do you get the idea of only a few thousand Jews in the area? If you care to actually check you will find that the numbers were well over 700,000, at the time of partition there was a great deal of population movement, with many leaving Israel to other Islamic countries and similarly Jewish people leaving Arab countries to go to Israel, not all of these movements were voluntary on both sides, but your idea of a Jewish population of about 20,000 is ridiculous, even if your figures were remotely correct it would instantly beg the question, how did such a tiny population repel the attacks from combined Arab nations?
    Last edited by silver fox; 07/05/2024 at 07:59 AM.

13. Likes Hamble liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post

I agree (we do occasionally)

I have said many times (and had the usual jibes) Labour has long courted the Muslim vote and turned a blind eye to their agenda, even now the pressure is there to appease the aggressors;

Labour ‘must regain Muslims’ trust’ as Gaza hits votes and ‘bigotry’ row erupts

https://labourlist.org/2024/05/labou...chdale-oldham/

You might find a strange bedfellow in your views I won't post his name as some will make mischief.

Labours softening stance is already a concern.

15. Likes Toodles McGinty, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Green Party Sabotage?

…more like disaffected Labour activists
    taking a leaf from the book of that section of the Labour party for whom Jeremy Corbyn's stance on Palestine was just intolerable!

Likes / Dislikes
    "Sounds like a bunch of candidates for deportation if possible, a big NO to any damn thing Sharia compliant, they really can get stuffed, I hope this group are told very quickly to stuff their demands where the sun don’t shine."

Cant remember whether it was Al Jolson who said it first but "You ain't seen nothing yet"

Its just the beginning!

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrics View Post
    "Sounds like a bunch of candidates for deportation if possible, a big NO to any damn thing Sharia compliant, they really can get stuffed, I hope this group are told very quickly to stuff their demands where the sun don’t shine."

Cant remember whether it was Al Jolson who said it first but "You ain't seen nothing yet"

Its just the beginning!
    Some of us could see the writing on the wall, way back back in the '60's. When mass-immigration brought three million of them piling (quite legally) into the UK in a short space of time, from the Indian sub-continent.

And before someone comes along and says that's being racist, I've been many places, met many different peoples and have nothing against any race/religion. There's good and bad in every culture. However, living on a relatively modest-sized island like Britain. When it comes to allowing an endless procession of non-Europeans in, there comes a time to say enough's enoch!
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrics View Post

Its just the beginning!
    I think it was " You ain't heard nothing yet"

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    I think it was " You ain't heard nothing yet"
    Yep, think you are correct. Anyway, hope you get my gist.

Likes / Dislikes
    Sadiq Kahn and his postal vote phenomenom shows us that some will go to any lengths to get their preferred candidate into power by any means.

In some communities the head of the household sorts out the votes and tells family members how to vote.

From many years ago In the Guardian;

Early on a June morning last year, four police officers drew up outside a warehouse on a deserted trading estate in Birmingham. Inside they found several men sitting at a table with postal ballots piled in front of them.

"I saw plenty of ballot papers with crosses on them and I saw unsealed envelopes that were of A5 size," one of the constables said later.

What they were witnessing, elections commissioner Richard Mawrey, QC said yesterday, was the three Labour candidates for the Aston ward in Birmingham caught "red handed" carrying out postal voting fraud by altering ballot papers or filling in blank papers they had collected from householders.

It could have led to the uncovering of organised forgery and corruption, through a campaign of bribery, death threats and intimidation.

But the constables, whose visit came on the night before the poll closed, remained remarkably unsuspicious.

What they did to investigate was surreal, the commissioner said yesterday.

The police were given a list of names by the Labour candidates and the officers went off to check the voters' identities. But they had no idea whether the names were of legitimate voters or participants in the fraud.

During the inquiry into allegations by other candidates, Mr Mawrey asked one officer: "Did you warn this chap you were going round, or did you bang on his door at 1.30am and say: 'Is this your vote?'

"Did you get any impression that the person who answered the door was expecting you?"

"He would not have been expecting me, I would not have thought," replied the officer.

"Unless of course somebody had phoned him, saying: 'By the way, the police are coming round to see you,'" the judge said.

"He was up, I recall that," said the officer.

"Fully dressed?" asked the judge.

"Yes," the constable replied.

Sharia Law is on it's way it's just a question of time with weak Conservatives and an enabling Labour party who has turned a blind eye for decades in exchange for votes.

The leaders are now so used to corrupting ballots they brazenly publish demands, no sneaking about and secret meetings anymore.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Sadiq Kahn and his postal vote phenomenom shows us that some will go to any lengths to get their preferred candidate into power by any means.

In some communities the head of the household sorts out the votes and tells family members how to vote.

From many years ago In the Guardian;

Early on a June morning last year, four police officers drew up outside a warehouse on a deserted trading estate in Birmingham. Inside they found several men sitting at a table with postal ballots piled in front of them.

"I saw plenty of ballot papers with crosses on them and I saw unsealed envelopes that were of A5 size," one of the constables said later.

What they were witnessing, elections commissioner Richard Mawrey, QC said yesterday, was the three Labour candidates for the Aston ward in Birmingham caught "red handed" carrying out postal voting fraud by altering ballot papers or filling in blank papers they had collected from householders.

It could have led to the uncovering of organised forgery and corruption, through a campaign of bribery, death threats and intimidation.

But the constables, whose visit came on the night before the poll closed, remained remarkably unsuspicious.

What they did to investigate was surreal, the commissioner said yesterday.

The police were given a list of names by the Labour candidates and the officers went off to check the voters' identities. But they had no idea whether the names were of legitimate voters or participants in the fraud.

During the inquiry into allegations by other candidates, Mr Mawrey asked one officer: "Did you warn this chap you were going round, or did you bang on his door at 1.30am and say: 'Is this your vote?'

"Did you get any impression that the person who answered the door was expecting you?"

"He would not have been expecting me, I would not have thought," replied the officer.

"Unless of course somebody had phoned him, saying: 'By the way, the police are coming round to see you,'" the judge said.

"He was up, I recall that," said the officer.

"Fully dressed?" asked the judge.

"Yes," the constable replied.

Sharia Law is on it's way it's just a question of time with weak Conservatives and an enabling Labour party who has turned a blind eye for decades in exchange for votes.

The leaders are now so used to corrupting ballots they brazenly publish demands, no sneaking about and secret meetings anymore.
    A twenty year old story about 2 wards in Birmingham.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations