southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    J. Biden' biography is not very flattering - he has had his pants on fire too many times.
    In that case Trump must have asbestos underwear.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    I don't believe that Biden is intended to last his full term. The big hint was when he was campaigning, his vice president featured in the media almost more than he did. I have never seen that happen before, and oddly - it was also mentioned during the campaign that Biden has got health problems.
    President Biden disagrees.

Joe Biden says he expects to run for reelection in 2024

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/2024...eelection.html

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post

Does not inspire confidence in his plan to fix pressing problems this term.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56405009

Likes / Dislikes

I expect to be selected for the British Olympic team if I finish my astronaut training in time.

Biden is struggling with stairs never mind running the country.
    He is benefiting from the previous administrations vaccine provisions.

In a few months we should start to see his policies having an effect.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I expect to be selected for the British Olympic team if I finish my astronaut training in time.

Biden is struggling with stairs never mind running the country.
    He is benefiting from the previous administrations vaccine provisions.

In a few months we should start to see his policies having an effect.
    I can imagine diehard MAGA supporters believing that.

Likes / Dislikes
    I can imagine diehard MAGA supporters believing that.
    Its just a matter of fact as the EU are finding out now,
    our Governments decisions many months ago have helped our vaccine programme and hindered theirs.

The US is benefiting from what was done months ago.

Likes / Dislikes
    Its just a matter of fact as the EU are finding out now,
    our Governments decisions many months ago have helped our vaccine programme and hindered theirs.

The US is benefiting from what was done months ago.
    True about the EU failures. I was looking at the daily new case stats for some European countries yesterday. Italy and Germany were both reporting over 20,000, with Poland over 35,000, and France over 40,000.

Last month, Germany's Bild newspaper had a headline message of "Dear British, We Envy You!" on its front page.

I imagine even the most ardent Remainers can hardly have been impressed by the conduct of Ursula von der Leyen and of President Macron among other of their tainted heroes.

Merkle's feeling the heat, too:

‘Mistake is mine’: Merkel makes U-turn on Easter shutdown plan

German chancellor backtracks on a hastily-arranged proposal, calling it a ‘mistake’ that she was responsible for.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-shutdown-plan

Actually, it could swiftly and grimly turn out that that U-turn was a mistake but she can't politically afford to U-turn on her U-turn, can she?

But you're wanting to give Trump credit for the vaccine roll-out? I think Dr Fauci would beg to differ.

Likes / Dislikes
    True about the EU failures. I was looking at the daily new case stats for some European countries yesterday. Italy and Germany were both reporting over 20,000, with Poland over 35,000, and France over 40,000.

Last month, Germany's Bild newspaper had a headline message of "Dear British, We Envy You!" on its front page.

I imagine even the most ardent Remainers can hardly have been impressed by the conduct of Ursula von der Leyen and of President Macron among other of their tainted heroes.

Merkle's feeling the heat, too:

‘Mistake is mine’: Merkel makes U-turn on Easter shutdown plan

German chancellor backtracks on a hastily-arranged proposal, calling it a ‘mistake’ that she was responsible for.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-shutdown-plan

Actually, it could swiftly and grimly turn out that that U-turn was a mistake but she can't politically afford to U-turn on her U-turn, can she?

But you're wanting to give Trump credit for the vaccine roll-out? I think Dr Fauci would beg to differ.

Poland France Germany all struggling in fear the 3rd wave for them will be the worst hit.

Likes / Dislikes
    Biden simply hasn't had time to put the contracts in place.

When I say Trump I more accurately mean everyone involved that he headed.
    Just as in our country.

Likes / Dislikes
    Biden simply hasn't had time to put the contracts in place.

When I say Trump I more accurately mean everyone involved that he headed.
    Just as in our country.
    Have you seen the latest scam just unearthed headed by your hero, remember all those appeals from the Trump camp, for election funds and the "Stop The Steal" farce, hidden among the appeal was a message to make your donation a monthly one or even a weekly one, the appeal went out with those boxes prechecked, so far the Trump campaign has had to refund $100m of illegally taken donations, that is only the ones who have realised they have been scammed.

Con man at work again.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Have you seen the latest scam just unearthed headed by your hero, remember all those appeals from the Trump camp, for election funds and the "Stop The Steal" farce, hidden among the appeal was a message to make your donation a monthly one or even a weekly one, the appeal went out with those boxes prechecked, so far the Trump campaign has had to refund $100m of illegally taken donations, that is only the ones who have realised they have been scammed.

Con man at work again.
    Have you ever tried to cancel a continuous debit authority on a card, at least you can log on and cancel a DD or Standing Order but not on a Debit or Credit Card.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Have you ever tried to cancel a continuous debit authority on a card, at least you can log on and cancel a DD or Standing Order but not on a Debit or Credit Card.
    Some of Trump's cash cow victims have had to change accounts to stop the real steal, which was of course the Trump campaign robbing them blind.

Likes / Dislikes

Con man at work again.

Gosh when did he become my hero ?

You have a great problem with objectivity don't you ?

There are quite a few shades between black and white.

If I remember correctly on my last comment about Trump I said he lost the last election because he was a right tw5t do you call your hero's tw3ts ?

Likes / Dislikes
    Gosh when did he become my hero ?

You have a great problem with objectivity don't you ?

There are quite a few shades between black and white.

If I remember correctly on my last comment about Trump I said he lost the last election because he was a right tw5t do you call your hero's tw3ts ?
    You are quite happy to defend someone who is clearly a fraudster and con man, can only hope that the justice system finally catches up with him.

He tries to portray the successful business man image, when the reality is he has had more bankruptcies than most people have had jobs, of course the bankruptcies have not been personal, the losers being creditors and employees, but the latest con to be revealed would land most in front of a court so quickly your feet wouldn’t touch.

16. Likes donkey22, Toodles McGinty liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    You are quite happy to defend someone who is clearly a fraudster and con man, can only hope that the justice system finally catches up with him.

He tries to portray the successful business man image, when the reality is he has had more bankruptcies than most people have had jobs, of course the bankruptcies have not been personal, the losers being creditors and employees, but the latest con to be revealed would land most in front of a court so quickly your feet wouldn’t touch.

I clearly put that I called him a tw3t which puts to bed your hero accusation but I stick firmly with my clever businessman assertion, his detractors including yourself should try a spell in the real world of business.

Many have had business failures.

Many inventors have had failures behind them.

Many scientists have had failed experiments and with investors and institutions' money.

Many famous racing car drivers have crashed along with people's money.

Jockeys have fell pushing too hard.

Every failure can cost money and jobs.

When Dyson invented his first Dual Cyclone vacuum cleaner, which hit stores in 1993, he spent 15 years creating 5,126 versions that failed before he made one that worked.

It's the reason we have LTD companies.

18. Likes Hamble liked this post
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

30 Virginia Street, Southport, PR8 6RU
Established 17 years ago. MOT\'s, servicing, repairs. Free collection and delivery service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 543808
15 Hampton Road, Southport, PR8 6SX
Your local hire centre. Extensive range of tools and equipment. Suppliers to the trade and DIY
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 538595

106 - 114 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AJ
Big brands, big deals, 250 machines displayed, tractors, chainsaws, shredders, cultivators, aerators, vacs, trimmers, robot mowers, authorised warranty, most makes, est. 66 years
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 535369
Unit 24 AK Business Park, Russell Road, Southport, PR9 7SA
Rimmers Windows, a family run business, has gone from strength to strength since opening in 1991 and has developed a reputation second to none for top quality windows and doors, available at very competitive rates.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 505511

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)