southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ...

Thread: Flu jab

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    Is this all a side effect of the Flu Jab ?
    A small prick, maybe.

Or so they tell me when I get a flu jab.
    Last edited by Toodles McGinty; 15/10/2019 at 03:38 PM.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Toodles McGinty View Post
    A small prick, maybe.

Or so they tell me when I get a flu jab.

Good heavens! What part of the anatomy do they inject?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    How can I answer these questions when it wasn't my decision? I wasn't even aware of the status of your account until this year when you started posting unrelated chat forum topics on various news forum threads.

I said quite the opposite:

The "chief proponent" is the bear that you constantly poke. I'm sorry that you can't see it, or understand why someone would react so strongly to your insults. Toodles has been a member for 11 years. During this time she has never once given cause for moderation. Ask yourself why Toodles suddenly let loose. It’s not as if it’s the first time you’ve riled people with your insults.

As I’ve already suggested, if you’re so concerned you should contact the other administrators in order to ascertain why your account status was changed.

I’ve spent considerable time this morning trying to find some information. What I have discovered is that all of your posts between 23/7/15 and 30/7/16 have been deleted. On the screen shot below you will see the last post that is visible on the forum is dated July 23, 2015. The next post is dated July 30, 2016. I can see it sitting in the Admin.CP validation queue. It’s also visible to me on the forum, but that’s only because I’m a moderator. It’s not visible to members.

From the time period your posts were deleted, I can only hazard a guess that it might be something to do with the never ending toxic discourses between you and CC. This could have resulted in someone deciding to validate before posting your comments on the forum... but, as I said, it's just a guess.

Even if the deleted posts were available, which they are not, I couldn’t possibly read through a year’s worth of your posts. Try and find out who did it and why, And please stop asking me questions I can’t answer, on something that I am not responsible for.

Again you accuse me of insults,

post them, lets see my heinous crimes.

You wrote

We certainly received a lot of reported posts during this time, all warranted I might add.

Post them, post some

I am asking perfectly legitimate questions as to why I was effectively banned if you don't want to administrate then let someone else do it.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    Steve edited your post with his comment in red. As the site owner he has the right to delete or edit any post as he sees fit. He didn't believe that your post should remain as written on his site. And I'm sure that the majority of members would quite agree with his decision. He also agreed that you should be banned.

When you joined this site you agreed to certain conditions. Maybe you should refresh your memory.

Not this again. Why do you persist in lying about it? Your quote was taken directly from The Institute for Historical Review, you even cited it as your source. The IHR is a pseudo academic organization that claims to seek "truth and accuracy in history". Its real purpose is to promote Holocaust denial and defend Nazism.

I wasn't the only one to point this out. Posting links or quotes from Holocaust Denial sites has never been allowed on this site. Most people find it grossly offensive.

So people were so offended - you go and publish it again! How's that work?

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Again you accuse me of insults,

post them, lets see my heinous crimes.

We certainly received a lot of reported posts during this time, all warranted I might add.

Post them .
    Written in capitals as you appear to be having vision problems: FROM JULY 23, 2015 to JULY 30, 2016, ALL OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED.

If you want to see copies of the reported posts, do you think that I have kept them in my personal email from 2015/16?

I am asking perfectly legitimate questions as to why I was effectively banned if you don't want to administrate then give it up.

No, you're being deliberately obtuse. If asked, I always explain my own administrative actions. I cannot answer for someone else when I don't know what their reasons were. I have explained this countless times, and suggested that you contact other administrators. You're just playing games now.If you truly were concerned, you would have tried to find the administrator who was responsible and asked them your "legitimate questions"

I'm not going along with your games by engaging with you any further on this topic. I'm closing this thread, and asking you (again) to please stop repeating the same old, same old questions. I can't help you. Any further questions on this topic will be removed.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    So people were so offended - you go and publish it again! How's that work?
    How else would I demonstrate that you lied about getting your comment in a Jewish publication?

FirstFirst ...
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

486 Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 3BD
We manufacture all types of Memorials and Cremation Tablets in marble, granite and stone. Existing monuments renovated & restored. Additional Inscriptions available on request
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578854
25-27 Forest Road, Southport, PR8 6JD
Come to visit Wallpaper John@ Forest Road Wallcoverings today for Southport's finest range of wallcoverings with over 1000 designs always in store.
WEBSITE

33 Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AB
Awnings, canopies and continental security shutters with manual or electric operation, complete our exterior range.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 514333
127 Wennington Road, SOUTHPORT, PR9 7AH
Our team of Veterinary Surgeons, trainee and qualified Veterinary Nurses and Receptionists aim to provide the highest possible standard of a personal, caring and friendly service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 214460

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)